Title: Pending (ISawWhatYouDidLastNight challenge response)

Author: Me

Email: ajulie1963@yahoo.com

Same stuff to begin..author, title, etc, standard disclaimer..


Title Pending
by Me


Chet climbed out of his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He was bone-tired after working most of the day at his mother's house, doing odd-jobs he'd put off for too long. Now he just wanted to make some popcorn and settle down to a night of watching really bad horror movies. He thumbed through the TV listings and found a movie that caught his eye. "Oh, yeah...this looks good..."Attack of the Pod People"..that'll do it."

He'd just gotten comfortable on the sofa with his popcorn and beer when the phone rang. Mumbling a curse, he reached behind him and picked up. "Yeah, whaddayawant?"

"That you, Chet?" Johnny's voice was barely distinguishable over the background music.

"What do you think? You called me."

"You'd better be nice, or you won't get to play.", John teased.

"Gage, whatever it is, knock it off. I'm busy."

"Yeah, busy at what? Watching TV and eating popcorn?"

Chet glanced around. "How did you...never mind. What do you want?"

"Remember those girls from the club? The ones I told you I was meeting tonight?"

Chet perked up; he must have been tired to forget that. "So? Calling to gloat?"

"I told you to be nice. They want to meet you."

Chet swallowed. "Me? For what?"

John's sigh could be heard even over the din. "What do you think? I told them about your little spy-job the other night, and they want to see you."

"You'd better not be pulling anything, Gage.", Chet warned.

"Just shut up and meet us at The Whiskey. You have thirty minutes. But take a shower."

"I already did, butthead."

"Clock's ticking." John stopped and whispered something. A female voice took the phone and breathed "We're waiting for you, hoseboy."

Chet's anatomy perked slightly. "Was that one of them?"

"Yeah..that's Anne. Hurry up!"

Chet slammed down the phone without saying goodbye and flew into his clothes. In ten minutes, he was starting up his van and on the road, brushing his teeth in the side view mirror and rinsing with the beer he'd brought with him.

The Whiskey a GoGo was as crowded on a Wednesday night as it would be on a weekend. Chet slithered through the crowd, not seeing Johnny as he went. "Probably in a booth.", he figured as he made his way to the rear of the club. Sure enough, he spotted the dark haired man making out with a redhead, barely visable in the low light and smoke-filled air.

So far unnoticed, Chet slid onto the seat near John. "Hey, man..I'm here."

John stopped at regarded Chet with slightly glazed eyes. "Uh huh."

Looking around, Chet frowned. "I thought you said there were two girls."

John closed his eyes and seemed to shudder. Opening them slowly, he smiled lazily at Chet. "There is. This is Mary."

The redhead flashed Chet a dazzling smile. "Hi, Chet."

"Hi." Chet looked around, them jumped in his seat as movement from under the table caught him offguard. His eyes widened as a gorgeous blonde slithered out from under the table to sit between him and John. Spearing John briefly in a deep kiss, she released him and turned to Chet.

"Hi. I'm Anne. You must be Chet."

Chet stiffened in admiration. "I think so.", he grinned stupidly; no wonder Gage looked stoned when Chet had first seen him.

"Buy me a drink?", Anne purred as John's attention returned to Mary.

Chet gestured at a waitress and ordered. "Jack and Coke all around." He almost yelped in surprise when he felt Anne's hand on his zipper.

"You need to get more comfortable.", she breathed in his ear and tongued it.

"Ooookay." Chet slid down a little in his seat, taking his jeans partway with him.

"MMmmm! My favorite game!", Anne giggled as she slid beneath the table again. Chet gasped as her lips went straight to his incredibly stiff shaft; doing this in public, though not seen by the other people in the club, was making him harder than he'd ever remembered being in his life.

"What game is this?", Chet squeaked.

John turned from Mary again for a moment. "Snorking."

It didn't take Chet long, and he shoved his fist in his mouth as unobtrusively as he could; the waitress returned at that moment with the drinks. Grinning knowingly as Anne reemerged from under the table, the waitress sat the drinks down as Johnny handed her a twenty."Keep the change.", he smiled, ensuring the waitress's discretion; he'd already given a larger tip with an earlier order.

"Johnny, you still owe us a favor for the other night.", Mary purred. "Are you ready to make good on it?"

John wiped his hand on his jeans; his fingers had been busy with Mary since Anne had turned her own attention to Chet. "I am if you guys are."

Chet smiled contentedly. "I think I can walk now."

The four went outside, albeit a little unsteadily; John and the girls from the many drinks they'd had, and Chet from the lip service he'd received from Anne. "Who's driving?", Chet asked.

"Nobody. We have..other..transportation." John swept his arm in a grand gesture as a limo pulled up to the curb in front of them.

Chet gaped. "What's this?"

"It's ours. We're going back to our hotel.", Mary explained as John opened the door, sending the driver back to his own door. The four climbed in and the long, sleek car started down the street.

"What hotel are you girls staying at?", Chet asked as Anne resumed her assault on his neck.

"Our producer keeps a suite at The Shadows, and we get it if he's out of town when we're here.", Mary explained as the car pulled into a below-ground parking deck. Taking a private elevator to the penthouse suite, the four could hardly keep their hands to themselves in deference to the elevator operator. Once on the top floor, the elevator opened up into a vast livingroom suite.

"Wow! Look at this place!" Chet spun around, taking it all in; at least, he started to until Anne stopped him suddenly with a deep kiss. Her tongue narrowed his thoughts to his immediate surroundings.

"Wait a minute, Anne." Mary put a hand on the other woman's arm. "We have something else to attend to first, remember?"

Anne pulled away from Chet. "You're right, Mare." They looked hungrily at John. "Johnny, are you going to keep your promise?"

John smiled as the two moved to cover him front and back. "I always keep my promises."

Mary started to unbutton John's shirt as Anne's hands unzipped his jeans from behind. "Chet, Johnny owes us one, but you can watch if you like."



part three to come, if you get my drift :)