Title: Book Two: Hank's Song

Author: T R Gardner

Fandom: Emergency AU

Rating: NC 17

Pairing: Multiple pairings

Sequel: The Prize

Archive: I would like this story to be included in WWOMB. Can be archived elsewhere with notice.

E-mail address for feedback: bevstwins@earthlink.net

Disclaimers: Written for fun not profit. The characters are borrowed not owned. All mistakes are my own. No offence or copyright infringements intended. All events and situations are works of fiction.

Warning: This is a dark Alternate Universe where slavery is determined by the purity of your blood. Contains elements of B & D / S & M.

Note: Alternate Universe class structure. Magistar, Avatar, Chief of the United Indian Nation, Baronet , Viceroy, High Priestess of the Shamaneah, Shamaneah, Viscount, Duke, Earl, Arch-Duke (title that can be bought), Commoner and slave (all of mixed blood or Nobility found
guilty of a crime).

Additional note: The title of Prince is honorary to the classes of Avatar to Earl. Cherokee is the ceremonial language of the UNI. The UNI do not believe in slavery.

Summary: Hank's sentence begins. He must resolve some feelings of his own before he can settle into his slavery.


Book Two: Hank's Song
by TR Gardner


Chapter 1 Mindset


I sit in the court and am unprepared for the Avatars decision. Oh how he radiates calm and contentment. I am truly sorry for drugging him but By The Gods he is beautiful. I had hardly paid attention to The Baronet. I watch as the rest of the prisoners are sentenced. I sit here trying to understand how I had came to this end. Every time I think of Stephen and the Spindorph (a demon who traps the souls of others) I could gladly strangle Stephen. How I had misjudged Prince Michael, The Avatar. Oh yes Stephen, you will rue the day you stabbed me in the back. Hank thinks with relish. I stand and say, "I accept the terms. As you serve the Viscount, I want you to think on the treatment you can expect at my hands, dear Stephen." Hank gloats.

Stephen blanches at the thought.

The Baronet Kelly, of the House of Bracket, watched his temporary slave. He is lovely. I'll curb your dark tendencies, my Pet. Oh you may fight against your submission but I think you are a frustrated sub. You allowed Stephen to guide your decisions. It's time to remove that gloating expression. Kelly thinks. "Up slave, follow one step behind and to my right. You are to be available if I wish to touch you. Your things have been taken to my quarters. We will dress you appropriately there. You will make no decisions. You are not to think of anyone but me!" Kelly warns.

Hank reacts as if he has been hit. "Yes, Sire." He grumbles.

Kelly smiles but Hank can't see it.

Hank has to concentrate to stay one step behind Kelly because he varies the speed he walks.

Kelly is impressed. Hank has remained where he was ordered to be. Okay My Treasure, we'll be just fine.

When they reach The Baronet's quarters, Kelly waits.

Hank being unsure what to do asks, "Sire, do you wish me to open the door?"

"Very good, My Treasure. I would welcome the opportunity to get out of the draft." Kel smiles.

Hank advances to open the door and with inspiration he bows his Master in.

Kelly tussles Hanks hair in approval as he enters.

Hank's first thought was to go sit down but he knows he must wait.

Kelly looks at him with a gleam in his eyes. "Come into the bedroom, Boy." He orders.

With a start Hank doesn't hesitate. He remembers his treatment of Michael for hesitation. He slowly moves towards the bedroom door only to stop moments later.

"Did you not hear me, Boy?" Kel asks in an angry tone. "You will answer my questions and instructions. I will not wait to see if you understand or do what I order." Kel snarls.

Hank falls back a step and kneels in contrition. "I'm sorry, Sire. I heard you, Sire. I understood your request. Please forgive me, Sire." Hank states slightly afraid.

"Very pretty, My Treasure." Kelly says then adds, "I know you are learning. I will give you some leeway but I do expect respect and obedience."

"I am trying, My Master." Hank whispers.

"No, Hank. I don't wish to be called Master. You may call me My Prince or Sire but never call me Master again." Kelly instructs patiently.

"Yes, Sire. Um Sire, Why not?" Hank asks with a confused look displayed on his face.

"I crave obedience. I want you to submit willingly to my desires and give me power over you. I don't want to use force to get you to fulfill my demands. You will learn. Now, do you understand?" Kelly asks.

"I will try, My Prince." Hank tries out the title with a certain relish.

Kelly chuckles at the quickly changing feelings crossing Hank's expressive face. "Come, My Treasure." Kelly smiles as he enters the bedroom.

Hank remains one step behind Kelly as he enters the bedroom and stops with his mouth open.

When Kel sensed that Hank wasn't behind him Kel stops and turns slowly ready to admonish him but starts laughing.

Hank was staring at the bed. He had never seen anything so opulent.

Kelly chuckles and asks, "Something to say, Boy?"

"By The God's, what have you done to that bed, Sire?" Hank asks as he is unable to take his eyes off the object in question.

"I like my comforts. I brought a few necessities from home. A goose down quilt, six king size down pillows and a three foot thick down mattress pad with white lace edged brushed cotton sheets. You will be expected to wash and iron my sheets. Go ahead and try it out." Kel encourages.

Hank feels the soft quilt. He kicks off his boots then crawls into the embracing softness. "It's like sleeping on a cloud." Hank says then quickly adds, "My Prince."

"You will sleep here. Now, My Treasure, draw a warm bath with lots of bubbles." Kelly orders.

"Yes, Sire." Hank frowns. Hank comes to get Kelly who has removed his shirt. He admires the broad well defined chest that had very little hair upon it. "Your bath has been drawn, Sire." Hank says.

"Come." Kelly smiles again as Hank resumes his place, one step behind and to the right. "Strip, My Pet." Kelly says, "This is your bath."

Again Hank stares open mouthed. "May I speak?" He determinedly asks.

"You may as you strip." Kelly states just as determinedly.

"Sire, I, um, don't do bubble baths." Hank states as if it were a fate worse than death.

"What were my first orders to you?" Kelly demands.

"Um. Well Sire, I believe you told me that I was to make no decisions. I was to think of only you." Hank blushes.

"Did I ask if you wanted a bubble bath?" Kelly snaps.

"No Sire" Hank reluctantly begins to remove his clothes.

"I didn't order you to drink cyanide. Get naked and get into the tub." Kelly orders as he attempts to not smile.

Hank blushes even harder at this light rebuke. He removes his underwear and steps into the offending white bubbles.

Kelly watches as Hank screws up his face in repugnance then a look of surprise takes its place to slowly give way to bliss.

Hank sinks lower into the bath. Even against his deepest desire to not enjoy this decadence, he feels his muscles begin to unwind.

Kelly kneels by the side of the tub. Picking up a sponge he runs it down Hank's chest.

Hank jerks as he feels the sponge caress his chest.

"Look at me. You know if I wanted a bath I'd have taken one." Kel says ruefully.

"Sire, I'm sorry. You startled me." Hank says as he cringes.

With a laugh, Kelly says, "I'll have to remember you startle easily and we'll need to work on that. I should have made noise but you looked so peaceful laying amongst the bubbles. It shows off your deeply tanned body. I just had to wash you. I enjoy pampering my toys. Now relax, I'm going to bath you then we'll lay down for a short nap. I know you've been under a lot of stress. We'll dress for the evening meal. I am to be the guest of the Avatar. I said relax."

Hank had tightened up at the news that he would be with Prince John, Prince Michael and Prince Marco.

"Everything will be fine, you have admitted your guilt." Kelly soothes.

"You don't understand. I drugged Michael with a aphrodisiac. It is very effective in changing the mind of reluctant participants. I raped him." Hank says nearly in tears.

"My Pet, Michael remembers. He forgives you because you were as much a victim as he was. You were manipulated by that Greek Bortran ( a demon that feeds off the excrement of the damned). Okay, My Wrinkled Prune, you'd better get out." Kelly says as he swamps Hank in a bath sheet of the softest material he had ever seen. Kelly rubs Hank gently dry. "Let's see." Kelly says as he opens a closet and pulls out a pair of glossier lavender lounge pants and has Hank put them on. He changes into a cream colored pair of cotton sleep pants.

Kelly pushes Hank onto the bed and watches as Hank settles into the mattress. Once Hank is settled he climbs into the bed with a sigh.

Hank allows an unwilling moan of pleasure to escape. "This is heavenly, Sire." Hank says then adds, "Thank you." As Hank falls quickly to sleep.

Kelly pulls Hank's head to his chest and wraps him in his arms and legs.

Hank dreams of floating on a large warm cloud. As he awakens he feels someone nestled against his back. This was strange because Hank never allowed anyone to sleep behind him. Who could it be? Hanks sleep muffled memory asks. "Of course, The Baronet." His memory supplies in an instant.

"My Treasure, must you tighten up. We will have to give you another bubble bath." Kelly mumbles. He feels Hank's slight shudder. He smiles as he kisses Hank's neck. "Go back to sleep." Kelly yawns.

Hank awakens to lips suckling at his tits. He groans as the sensation races to his fully erect and awake cock. He shudders and groans as he opens his eyes to see Kelly's bright green eyes laughing at him.

Kelly looks up at Hank with a twinkle in his eyes as he says with a smirk, "Even asleep you try to be in charge, My Treasure."

"I'm sorry, My Prince." Hank says.

"I'm glad to see that you are not shy. Now, I think you need to give me some pleasure. You may explore my body." Kelly haughtily says.

Hank eagerly but gently pushes The Baronet to his back as his eyes took on a predatory look.

"My treasure," Kelly says as Hank raises his passion filled eyes, "you may not bite me or draw blood. Do you understand?" Kelly demands.

Hank drew back as if he were slapped. "I understand. Don't draw blood or bite. My Prince, may I nip gentle?" Hank asks.

"Oh, My Treasure, love nips are never unwanted." Kelly chuckles. "Begin." Kelly says as he relaxes.

Hank's eyes lock on the man next to him. His palms itch to touch Kelly, to run his fingers through the downy hair that leads to the apex of his lovely body. Hank reaches for his cock and polishes the head with his right hand. As Kelly looks ready to admonish him, he runs a slick finger over my prince's nipple. Hank feels the shudder of Kel pleasure at his teasing touch. Hank shudders as the heat of his desire burns brighter. Hank gives the other nipple a caress with the his pre cum lubricated finger pad. He then alternates tormenting the pair of nipple with touches, squeezes and gentle tugs before falling hungrily to suckle at the abused nubs.

Kelly writhes at the feelings racing from his tender, well loved nipples to his testicles and weeping cock. But he remains quiet not wanting to hurry Hank. Hank's hands race over Kel's stomach and lower abdomen, down the sensitive inner thighs only to race up the front of both thighs to repeat the motions again and again with more urgency with each succeeding pass.

Kel is in ecstasy as Hank ravenously swallows Kel's penis.

Hank sucks and nips along the hardened length. He nips along the vein before circling the head as he licks up the spilling pre-cum. He keeps Kel on the razors edge of release. Hank draws back and inserts two fingers into his mouth. Never before had he felt the overwhelming need to submit to another man and yet he was preparing to do just that.

Kelly yells, "Stop. I know you have never had anal sex performed on you. I am unprepared, My Treasure, to hurt you. I have heard that you can give pleasure when you want to. My Proud Toy, I demand that you give me pleasure. You will take care in making me ready and you will be gentle. You had better not cum before I am done with you." Kelly orders.

Hank blushes brightly, "Yes, Sire. I understand." Hank forces himself to take the necessary time to completely prepare his ? Lover? Master? No he had been told to never call him master. What? My Prince. By The Gods, I want to be taken by this man. The need to hurt Kelly was pulling at Hank. I don't want to hurt this man. How odd. I have never felt like this. He thinks as he lubricates his sensitive cock and Kel's lovers lane. Hank repeats to himself his mantra of gently, gently, gently… He eases into Kelly's loosened muscle and gently enters his warm, tight dark passage. As Hank adjust the angle he rakes Kel's joy button. He revels in the deep guttural moans escaping Kelly's control. Hank nips at Kel's exposed neck but refrains from drawing blood, he does however leave his mark.

Kelly forces Hank to make eye contact. He freely shows Hank the evidence of the pleasure that Hank is giving him.

Hank continues to build the pleasure and the urge to thrust harder warring with his need to please his prince.

Kelly says, "Harder and faster." Keeping pace with Hank's need. Never breaking eye contact with Hank, he watches the pleasure wind tighter and hotter becoming an inferno. When Hank thinks he can take no more, Kelly orders, "Cum now, My Treasure." As he surrenders to the pleasure.

If Hank hadn't been about to explode, seeing Kelly completely surrender to his need would have sent him over the edge. He is a hedonist Hank thinks before saying, "By The Gods, yes. Unh. Unh." as both he and Kelly spill their seeds.

Neither can move after they orgasm had shattered them. Hank lays on the stouter man as he luxuriates in the feelings flooding his body. He rouses and looks at his prince. He stares in horror at the red blood smear upon Kelly's bronzed neck. He flings himself off the bed in despair.

Kelly rouse to see Hank's look of anger. "Speak, My Treasure." Kelly encourages.

"I'm sorry, My Prince. I didn't mean to.. Blood on your neck." Hank sinks to his knees in sorrow and humiliation.

Kelly feels his throat, sees the red on his fingers. He goes to the mirror. After a few minutes, he says, "Hank come here."

Slowly with dragging foot steps Hank moves forward to his expected punishment. His eyes downcast as he was unwilling to see disgust or revulsion.

"Boy, Hank look up. See what you have done." Kelly orders.

Hank raises his eyes then reaches out with a shaky hand. "I thought. There was blood there." Hank says in confusion.

"Yes little one. It was yours, you must have bit your lip. Open your mouth. You have a little swelling here, My Treasure. What am I to do with you? They will think I slapped you." Kelly chuckles.

"Sire, I am yours to punish as you see fit. It is no ones concern what you do with or to me. I am yours to do with as you please." Hank declares hotly.

Kelly groans as his cock begins to harden. "You will willingly submit to me?" He asks.

Hank's eyes darken as he says sincerely, "Take me. Make me understand the other way. Fuck me hard and fast. Make me scream at your mastery." Hank states desperately.

"Not fuck, never, we will make love. By The Gods, I want to ride you but not yet. Come, My Treasure." Kelly orders as he retains his sanity.

Hank follows one step behind and to the right of his prince.

They enter the spare bedroom but there was no bed. The walls are covered with shelves all holding toys. In the center of the room stands at five points, a wooden stock, a leather padded sawhorse, a restraining frame, a strange looking chair and a padded table.

"Bend over the sawhorse." Kelly orders.

"Yes, Sire." Hank smiles as he quickly complies. He situates himself on the horse with his butt hiked up into the air. He grabs the hand hold connected to the front legs. Hank feels soft leather restraints being applied to his ankles.

"You are not to let go of the front legs." Kel informs him.

"Yes, Sire." Hank responds to his instructions.

Kelly walks in front of Hank and removes two metal brackets that have a long piece of metal attached. He puts both pieces in the crack of Hank's ass. Kel moves two wooden ratchets into position each with a turning handle. He affixes the metal bar and begins to turning the handle working both sides of the spacer. Quickly Hank's cheeks have been parted and his rose bud exposed.

"Sire." Hank yells in alarm.

"Shush." Kel soothes, "I don't like cramps in my fingers. This has spread you for my enjoyment. I know it's uncomfortable but we must get you ready to accept my monster."

Hank settles. He feels the warm caress of a puff of breath blown across his bud. A warm wet tongue licks and stabs at the puckered ring. Soon he feels a gentle nipping and sucking of his opening. Soft warm hands stroke his hard cock. The licks, nips and sucks soon drive Hank mad with desire. He babbles, "Now, please. Yes. No. More. Please. Do it now..." He hears Kelly laugh then feels the nimble tongue stab into his relaxed hole. He screams as his climax
over takes him. He lays spent as Kelly moves in front of him.

"Take it, My Pet." Kel demands as he shoves his straining cock into the relaxed and willing mouth.

Hank swallows Kel's `Monster'. He sucks as if to pull the pleasure pole from its place.

Never had Kelly witnessed such a display. By The God's he is magnificent. His hips pound into Hank's willing and demanding mouth. He wishes to make this last but with sudden inspiration Hank lets his teeth lightly scrape the sensitive member as it is plunging into his sucking mouth. This forces the cock to explode from the unexpected sensation.

Kelly slips back and sinks onto the odd chair. "I felt like I was dieing. By The Gods, you are wonderful, My Treasure." In surprised satisfaction Kelly says, "Very good Boy. You never let go of the legs." He releases Hank and helps him over to the padded table. He gently massages his toys wrist and ankle. "Relax." Kelly instructs as he fetches a very small rectal plug. He lubricates it then gentle inserts it into Hank's willing anus. "You are to keep it in all night." Kelly orders with a smile, "Now, run our bubble bath." Kelly orders with a smack to Hank's behind.

They lounge in the bath gently cleaning and stroking each other until the water became uncomfortably cool. They dry each other then Kelly leads Hank back to the bed room. With a longing glance at the bed, Kelly chuckles, "We'll be late for diner. What are you going to wear? Hum." He shifts through the collection of shirts then pulls a blue velvet shirt and hands it to Hank. He finds a neutral colored soft doeskin pair of pants which he hands to Hank. He reaches into a box on the dressing table and pulls out a leather string with a golden dragon on it. "You may dress." Kelly orders.

Hank complies but has difficulty with the tight pants which have a lining on the inside . Once snapped and zipped, he understands the texture. His lower body is incased in a tight fitting fur glove especially around his cock and balls. It feels as if the fur is caressing him. He attempts to harden but has no room in the tight fitting pants. He draws the shirt on and over his nipples rests a scratchy textured patch that torments his sensitive nipples. He smiles at the subtle cruelty.

Kelly brushes Hank's hair to a glossy shine then draws it back into a ponytail held in place by the emblem of the House of Bracket, a Dragon. "Tonight may be difficult, My Treasure. Remember you are here to please me only. You need no one else's approval."

"I understand, My Prince." Hank says humbly.

 

Chapter 2 : Quiet Time Shared.

Marco paces back and forth trying to burn off the anger that he feels. "Marco, My Pet, come here!" Michael orders

"Sire, I have so much anger. I don't know what to do. I want to hurt those who hurt you and Johnny, especially that Greek Quobak (A spineless protoplasmic single celled organism.). Not for taking me into slavery but for his plans to ruin both of you." Marco yells.

"My love, if this hadn't happened we would never have met. We wouldn't have bonded, we never have to worry of being alone again." Johnny sooths.

"My heart, they are being punished. If I had someone dripping poison in my ear about Prince Henry, Viceroy of the House of Stanley, over the last five or so years, I would have wanted to hurt him, too. I knew Hank, as we grew up, he was a couple years older than me but we were good friends. It was after we both attained our title that our friendship turned to envy and jealously, on Hank's part and on my part by disgust and pettiness, I ashamed to admit. Marco, when my father gifted you to me before he died, a charge was made at court that I had taken you, a mixed blood as my mate. The Magistar was worried enough that he ordered me to take another slave. I believe we can thank Prince Stephen for this and possibly for Brad's death which placed me in a position of having to contact Dominic." Mike says as he frowns.

Marco rushes to Mike's side, "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories but was it wise to ask the Baronet Kelly to dine with us? Hank will be there." Marco says worriedly.

"I want my old friend back. If this service can restore the man I knew it will be worth it. Hank has had several days to understand what has been done to manipulate him and me. He did apologies. I didn't violate the soul bond and I really don't remember a lot of what happened. Please loves, let's move past this. I think I can help you find your calm." Mike says as Johnny breaks out in a huge grin. "My Pet, get the harness." Michael commands airily.

Marco is stunned for a moment then hurls across the room to the chest. He pulls out the suspension harness. He looks hopefully at Michael, who smiles indulgently.

"What do you think, My Love, is there enough time?" Michael asks Johnny.

Johnny seems to ponder. "If we restrain him in the bathroom, then we could bath while he, umm, hangs around. We could give him a bath and still make dinner on time." Johnny says impishly.

"Hum, very full of yourself aren't you?" Mike asks. "Kneel, My Prize, perhaps a little spanking is in order." Michael says.

Marco decides to end the discussion by bowling his two soul mates over. "I believe we were dealing with my problem. I do believe John could benefit from a firm hand though." Marco teases.

"A firm hand, huh?" Johnny says as he takes matters into his own hand as he grips his two lover's cocks. "Seems things are pretty firm now. Michael lets help Marco out." He says as Marco begins to squirm like a hyperactive puppy.

Michael takes his soul mates into the bathroom. "My Prize, start the bath." Michael orders as he sits on the bench. "Strip, Boy." He orders Marco as he adds, "take your time. Johnny disrobe now."

Johnny wastes no time getting undressed.

"Assume the position." Michael tells John as Marco's eyes blaze in passion as he watches John drape his long, lean, bronzed body over Michael's lap.

Marco begins his slow teasing striptease.

Michael runs his smooth hands over John's unblemished skin before he delivers a nice popping slap which causes Marco to loose the beat of his striptease.

Johnny moans, although more for the sound than due to the slap, then counts one. The next blow fell with a whistle since Michael had changed to a leather covered paddle. John begins to squirm as his punishment continues.

Michael stops at fifteen because Johnny's ass had turned a pleasant shade of pink.

Marco has a steel hard cock standing proudly up against his abdomen and thrumming with each beat of his heart.

Michael stands as he strokes his own rampant cock. "My Pet, I wish to suck your cock as Johnny takes you." Michael directs.

Johnny prepares Marco with deft sure movements.

"Marco, you are not to cum." Michael says with a wicked gleam in his eyes. He says, "Johnny you must make sure Marco is ready."

Marco moans as he realizes what is to come.

"Yes, My Prince." Johnny says with an evil chuckle.

"I suggest you use this." Michael says as he picks up a pot of gel and hands it to Johnny.

With raised eyebrows Johnny opens the porcelain pot sniffs and a wicked grin replaces the quizzical expression. He dips his fingers into the gel and gentle circles the outside of Marco's pleasure portal. He plunges his finger in then removes then to reload and reseat them deep with in Marco as his fingers search and then stroke his prostate.

The feeling of a warm tingling builds as John continues to stroke Marco's prostate. Marco is moaning constantly as his head shakes side by side as his arms falter. His ass high in the air as his fingers clutch the pile of the carpet. The tingling and warmth stroking his passion as he fights his need to cum. Tears spilling down his face.

Johnny's hand pumps into Marco in a blur of motion.

Marco growls in a long drawn out sound.

Mike's cock jump as he falls to the floor, he adjusts Marco to brace his arms then slides under him. With long laps, he licks the pre-cum from the head of Marco's cock. As Marco reaches the end of his control Mike swallows his cock as Johnny replaces his fingers with his cock.

Marco screams as he explodes in torrents of warm liquid his balls empty in a wave of pain and pleasure.

Johnny stills as Marco's tunnel clutches him. The warmth enhanced by the lubricant as the itch builds.

Marco's arms drop him onto Michaels stomach. He hears a puff of air explode from Michael's lungs. He sees Mike's cock standing in front of his eyes. He quickly nips and licks Mike's penis. But when he takes the pressure off Mike as he moves to swallow his lovers cock, Mike moves behind Johnny.

Mike is almost insane with desire and his need. By the Gods he is a lucky man he tells himself.

Johnny plunges enthusiastically back against his fingers then surges deep within Marco, whose prostate is continually prodded by John's plump cock head.

As Mike enters John at his deepest penetration of Marco who had hardened by Johnny's enthusiastic performance.

Marco feels contentment beginning to replace his feelings of anger. Marco reaches for his cock.

The boys move in a tempo of love. They feel the bond resonate with a building intensity. Each postponing their completion as they embrace the soul bond. With a sudden burst to light and a clear pure sound like a crystal bell ringing, the bond expands. For the first time since the bond they can sense the feelings as well as thoughts.


"Now My Pet, we will help you feel at ease." Mike says as he straps the halter in place with Marco's wrists affixed to the small of his back.

Johnny pulls the rope which lifts Marco so he hangs by the halter a foot off the floor.

They settle back and watch Marco as he hangs from the tightly bound halter. They sense the feelings running through him. Slowly they begin to quiet and a feeling of calm settles over Marco.

Marco watches as his two lovers stalk towards him. Their wet hands caressing him as they lower and release him before dragging him into the whirlpool.

After an invigorating tussle in the whirlpool, they dress quickly for dinner and what promised to be a very interesting evening.


Chapter 3: Public Display

As Kel prepares Hank for the evening, the Magistar and Greywolf lounge upon their bed.

"My love, tell me what you think? I have been so worried." Bill says.

"My Lord, I know the spirits move in mysterious ways but I shake with fear over what might have happened. When I first saw the Avatar, I realized what he was to become to John. I felt great joy at his future. I hate that he can't leave the UNI compound without diplomatic papers. It's not just that John is of mixed heritage but that Roderick fell in love and married a female. With both these against him, I feared that he might follow his father in this aberration. I never expected Roderick to take Alia for his mate. He asked to meet her as a possible consort. I love my Grandson with all my heart and soul and would move Heaven and Earth to make him happy and to protect him." Graywolf says.

"My Love, I want to be the one, who heralds in a new age but many believe the taboo against mixed blood will always be a determining factor in class. I will continue to try and sway the other Magistars but I fear that it may not happen in our lifetime. With you to watch my back, we will eventually make headway. You are the wind beneath my wings." Bill says as he rolls on top of Greywolf, who parted his thighs then closing them trapping the Magistars cock in a snug feeling tunnel that he plowed with his fleshy sword. Greywolf's cock lay nestled between both their abdomens. Greywolf's cock being caressed by Bill's movements. Their passion builds into an inferno that consumes them.

Stephen had been watching Patrick, "Sire, may I get you anything?" He asks timidly.

"You may pour me a drink, Scotch on the rocks." He says without looking up from his reading.

Bastard! Stephen thinks to himself. "Your drink, My Prince." He smirks.

Patrick glances up to see the smirk and orders, "Go over to that corner. You are to stand out three foot from the walls with your palms on each wall while placing your forehead against the corner itself. You will hold that pose for thirty minutes."

Stephen's face fills with hatred and contempt. Although he follows Patrick's orders without hesitation.

Patrick goes to get ready for dinner. He pauses out of Stephen's eyesight and witness Stephen's act of defiance.

Stephen pulls back and glares at the empty doorway then sticks out his tongue while making a rude hand gesture.

Patrick's smile takes on an evil slant that matches the dangerous glint in his eyes.

Thirty minutes later Patrick returns to the living room. He helps Stephen to stand while saying, "You may not be aware that I have a mirror that shows me this corner of the living room from the bedroom. I saw everything you did in defiance." Patrick says angrily.

Stephen had gone rigid as he waits for the other shoe to drop. "I apologize for not following your orders, Sire." Stephen says attempting to sound contrite.

"Yeah." Patrick says. "Remove your shirt." Patrick orders loudly. He is surprised to see freshly healing lash marks on Stephen's back. "Who did this?" Patrick demands.

"Prince Henry." Stephen promptly responds.

"I've heard that Viceroy Henry makes pictures when he beats people but he almost always applies a salve to prevent scarification. I ask again, who did this?" Patrick demands.

With his eyes downcast Stephen reluctantly responds, "Arch-Duke Dominic."

"The Swine, well my surly slave, you will not get beaten by me. Put these on." Patrick orders as he hold out a pair of pants.

Stephen glared at the thick course drab tweed pants with a frown but quickly changes.

"Now to complete your outfit. Yes this will do nicely." Patrick says as he hands Stephen a thick chain link collar.

Stephen glares at the offensive item and asks, "Sire, are you really sure that you want me to look this way?"

"OH Yes, My Slave. PUT IT ON." Patrick yells.

Stephen reluctantly complies. He looks on in loathing as Patrick passes a course one inch thick piece of rope through a loop of the chain which will be used to walk him.

"You are to hold the end of the leash in your mouth." Patrick instructs as Stephen complies, Patrick continues, "You will rub your cheek against my thigh if you wish something. Only when I agree can you drop the rope. Do you understand? You may nod."

Stephen nods with hatred in his eyes. I will rune you! Stephen thinks.

"We'll be late. Come my humble tart." Patrick says as he picks up a small bag.

Stephen wanders beside Patrick as he holds the hated rough rope in his mouth.

"So there is no misunderstanding, you are being punished for not following my orders. This is just the beginning of your punishment, Boy." Patrick says.

*

The Avatars party was already seated when Patrick arrives.

Stephen kept the rope in his mouth. His feelings of anger builds as he glares at Marco, who is seated between Johnny and Michael.

"My Lord Avatar, thank you for inviting me to dine with you." Patrick says as he takes a seat opposite Michael. "Down, Boy. Sit." Patrick orders.

Stephen complies and sits cross legged Indian style at Patrick's feet. He glowers at each man in turn. They really are beautiful. Stephen thinks as he rubs his cock through the rough tweed pants.

Patrick grabs the back of Stephen's neck and jerks Stephen's head back. "NO Boy. Sit quietly with your eyes down or I'll bind your hands with another piece of rope." Patrick hisses. "I apologize for my dog. He has no manners." Patrick says with a controlled calm.

Marco chuckles at this then blushes.

Stephen could see two hands stroking Marco's thigh. Johnny and Michael alternate rubbing his crotch. Stephen hardens like a tent spike. You wouldn't be so cocky if I had fucked you, Cousin. He thinks angrily as he begins to chew on the rope.

A noise is heard as the Baronet and Duke Joseph enter.

Duke Joseph, who is dressed in a stunning white gossamer shirt and black tight denim pants and a wide belt with a golden buckle, arrives with his slave, Dominic, who is dressed in matching shirt and pants made of flour sacking, is made to sit at the back of the room at a chair that has a collar attached that fastens him to the chair and prevents him form leaving.

Baronet Kelly is dressed in a blue silk shirt and gold silk pants. He is followed one step behind and to the right by Hank.

Stephen stares at Hank, who has a look of contentment and love on his beautiful face. Stephen couldn't believe it. The Bastard. Stephen thinks.

"My Lord Avatar, I expected to see the Magistar here for dinner." Prince Kelly states as Hank sinks to his knees at his side..

"My Cousin has matters of state weighing heavily on him at the moment. He sends his regrets but assures us that he will join us at breakfast once he has mastered this extremely hard, time consuming, highly volatile issue hoping to bring it to a satisfying and mutually um. Beneficial conclusion. He also sends his regrets for Chief Graywolf, who is instrumental in providing quality insights and numerous new ideas and suggestions of new avenues to explore that are assured to bring a completely satisfying and mutually, um, beneficial conclusion to the persistent problems, while cementing relations between the Magistar and Chief Greywolf ." Michael says tongue and cheek, as Johnny and Marco stifle giggles as they remember the true message, "Cousin, Graywolf and I are enjoying our playtime and will be fucking each other stupid. Bill."

Johnny stands to give the benediction, "May the Gods walk with the Spirits to bring blessings to each here. May the food nourish the body as love nourishes the soul. May all find the peace and serenity they seek. We give thanks for the food that we are about to receive." Johnny claps and the waiters begin carrying out the meal.

Patrick watches as the first course, a creamed soup, was brought out. He hears Stephen's stomach growl.

Stephen hated himself but he rubbed his cheek against Patrick's thigh.

"Yes, Boy?" Patrick queries. "You may drop the leash." Patrick stops the waiter from placing a bowl on a tray before Stephen as he says, "I'll take care of him." Patrick opens the bag and pulls out a sippy cup with a big clown face on it. He pours the soup into the cup then hands it to Stephen.

Stephen begins to shake in anger. He stares at the offending cup. As he prepares to throw it, Stephen feels a hand grab the back of his neck and shake him.

Patrick scowls as he says, "I again apologize for my dog. He hasn't been trained in good manners yet. An oversight I plan to remedy. You act like a child the I'll treat you that way. Eat your soup now or you'll get nothing else." Patrick watches as Stephen reluctantly drinks from the despicable cup.

Stephen forces himself to swallow while he fantasized. He removes Patrick's balls makes a soup and blends it then makes him drink it from the clown cup. Stephen's face relaxes into a look of satisfaction.

The Baronet had stroked Hank's hair in a soothing repetition to calm Hank when he first saw Stephen.

When the cup was displayed Hank as well as Johnny, Marco and Michael chuckled at the spectacle.

Prince Kelly's foot brushed the right side of Hank's shirt.

Hank's chuckle turns into a deep moan that draws every ones attention. Hank leans into Kelly's leg as he says, "My Prince, I apologize for allowing my attention to stray."

"It was understandable, My Treasure. I to find humor in the situation but I also can commiserate with Prince Patrick for dealing with a naughty, vicious plaything." Kelly says.

Hank jerks away from the soothing hand. He was shocked and stricken by His Princes contempt. Falling at Kelly's feet he beseeches, "I will do better, MY Prince. Don't send me away." Hank begs in tears.

"My Treasure, Hank, Henry please look at me." It was Kelly's turn to beseech.

Michael, Marco and Johnny watch the display with sorrow as Stephen looks on smirking.

Hank hesitatingly glances up at Kelly.

With his arms wide open Kelly says, "My Treasure, I wasn't referring to you. You have been beyond compare, your behavior has been greatly satisfying and commendable, My Cherished One."

Hank launches himself into Kelly's arms. He moans as he moves as the fur caresses his cock and balls.

Kelly hugs him as he chuckles, "I want you to sit on my lap, My Treasure. I wish to pamper you for unnecessarily upsetting you." Kelly shifts Hank from his lap, stands and says, "Come, My Treasure."

Hank follows Kelly. They entered a changing room.

Kelly gently pushes Hank to the wall as he unzips the pants then steps back. "Take them off." Kelly orders.

Hank shucks them off then Kelly tugs on the fur and removes it from the pants. Hank slips the pants on as Kelly removes the material over his nipple.

"My Treasure, My Cherished One, you have made my life whole." Kelly says as he folds the linings. Kelly leads the way back to the table.

Hank's smile lights up the room as Kelly feeds him and touches him with reverence as Hank sits on his lap.

Johnny and Michael cuddle Marco and caress him with all the love in their hearts.

Dominic continues to eat the gruel that Prince Joseph had ordered for him.

Stephen fumes at the loving and caring treatment Hank is receiving. He scowls at the child's divided plate and spoon with a plastic handle in the shape of a clown.

 

Chapter 4: Just Desserts

Stephen fumed through the meal. He set his spoon in the plate. He looks to Patrick then rubs his cheek against his thigh.

Patrick ignores Stephen as he continues to discuss his law service.

Stephen nudges his thigh then adds a kiss.

Patrick reaches up and pats his head but continued to ignore Stephen.

Bastard. Stephen thinks as he picks up his sippy cup and takes a drink. He watches the waiter deliver the dessert, a custard drenched in a spicy orange liquor. Alright, Stephen thinks as he mouth waters at the delicacy.

Patrick takes his serving and then he hands Stephen a plastic bowl of apple sauce.

Stephen is so upset that his eyes fill with tears. He gentle rubs his cheek against Patrick's leg, persistently.

"Yes, boy?" Patrick asks.

"Please Sire, could I have some custard? It smells so good. I promise I'll follow all your orders. If it's not too much trouble, could I have a real bowl?" He asks as he sees a frown forming he hurries on, "A plastic bowl would be fine." He then kisses the back of Patrick's hand.

"Prince John, is there enough custard for one more serving?" Patrick asks.

Stephen pales as he looks at his cousin.

"I believe that there is one more serving." Johnny says off-handed.

Patrick says, "Waiter, if it's no problem, we'd like to change the dessert."

"Of course, Sire." The handsome young brave say with a very pretty smile.

"Stephen, you will show Prince John of your gratitude for his generosity." Patrick orders.

The only sound heard was Stephen's jaw popping. His face burns with humiliation but he knows Patrick will refuse him his treat. "Of course, Sire. May I walk around the table?" Stephen asks sharply.

With a raised eyebrow in warning Patrick nods.

Stephen stands and slowly and gracefully approaches his cousin. "Sire." He begins and quickly swallows, "I would like to express my humble," at the word Stephen kneels at John's right, "appreciation of the quality of the food gracing your table and with true gratitude for allowing me to partake of the flan, which as you know is a favorite of mine." With eyes downcast through the speech he adds, "Thank you, Sire." as he kisses John's hand.

Johnny stares at his cousin. "Stephen, I would never knowingly withhold hospitality to my guests or their toys. You may return to Prince Patrick." Johnny says.

Patrick chuckles at the conflicting feelings showing on Stephen's face.

Stephen sits and waits for his bowl which had a group of clowns with demented faces all over the outside and a fiery eyed clown sticking out his tongue in the bottom which he found after a near orgasmic experience of eating the custard.

Hank and Kelly both watched Stephen's sensuous performance.

Hank hardened instantly.

Kel firmly stroked Hank through his pants.

Marco watched Stephen's unexpected and unplanned performance. He finds two hands caressing his engorged cock until with a deep shuddered sigh, Marco falls into Michael's arms.

Johnny felt his cock expand in his tight pants. The erotic display all the more poignant because Stephen was unaware of the show he was putting on.

Michael found both John's and Marco's reaction intriguing. He hardened at the desire and arousal he watched build in his soul mates.

Patrick watched in humor as Stephen relished each sumptuous bite.

Stephen all but licked the bowl clean. When he had finished he looked up to see a roomful of horny people watching him. He blushes deeply.

Patrick lifts Stephen's chin, "You've dropped some. I'll get it." With that Patrick licks Stephen's lips and chin.

Stephen's eyes dilate in instant arousal.

"My Lord Avatar, Thank you for the meal. I find myself fatigued." Picking up the rope, he hands it to Stephen as he continues, "Good boy. Here's your leash."

Stephen accepts the accursed rope and quietly follows Patrick. He's going to fuck me. He silently gloats.

Patrick smirks as he guesses Stephen's thoughts.

The trip to the cabin was completed in record time. Patrick opens the door and ushers Stephen in saying, "Strip, Boy." Patrick orders.

Stephen had a smug look on his face as he quickly sheds the coarse pants.

"Now, go and use the bathroom." Patrick orders.

Stephen complies eagerly.

Patrick watches Stephen strut out of the bathroom and orders, "Open the closet door."

Stephen looks quizzically at Patrick but does as ordered. He finds a huge fluffy pillow filling the available space and a stack of covers.

"Good night, Boy. You may leave the door opened and go to the bathroom, when you need to but you are to return to the closet. If you don't I'll give you a urinal and lock you in your room. Your behavior was acceptable tonight. If you continue this way, you may, yet, earn the right to share my bed." Prince Patrick says serenely.

Stephen glances between Patrick and the BEDROOM\CLOSET with his mouth opened. He flushes angrily but walks to the closet with a frown. He settles into the closet to sleep.

 

Chapter 5: Unpleasant Lesson

Jim strips quickly and kneels with his hands on his thighs with his legs spread and his eyes downcast.

Stephen stares at the sight of a naked Indian brave in his master's room. In his master God Damn Room. He's mine. Stephen seethes.

"Very pretty, you are to go to the corner of the room, place your palms flat on the walls, move back two feet then bend over placing your forehead against the corner." Patrick moves to Two Feather's side and helps him assume the pose. "There my brave warrior, you will hold the pose for thirty minutes, while I shower."

Stephen sits up with his mouth opened in disbelief. I got it right the first time and didn't need Patrick's help. He thinks with a smirk. He continues his mental tirade. He's not so hot. He's fat and obviously slow witted. I would do better. He thinks waspishly then cringes. I should have done it then I wouldn't be in this accursed closet but sharing Patrick's bed. Never one to feel regret for his behavior, Stephen finally begins to realize the reason for his punishment. He trusted me to do what he says without question, ever after what we had done, he still trusted me to follow his orders without question. I broke his trust in less than twenty minutes. The Bastard has no right… Okay, he does have a right. He's my master for the next year. I wonder what Hank would have done. Oh, I know a little discomfort then business as usual. Patrick is teaching me a lesson. Fuck him. Stephen thinks as he grinds his teeth at the sight of the usurper in his master's bedroom, taking his punishment.

Two Feathers begins to sweat with the strain of holding this pose but he never wavers as he continues to hold the pose.

*

Stephen watches the bathroom door open and Patrick reenter the room dressed in a black silk robe over white sheer cotton pants. "You've done so well. Let me help you, my pet. I know it was a difficult pose."

Jim groans as his overtaxed muscles in his back and arms relax as he leans into Patrick. His hands grasp Patrick's arms that now cross his chest.

Patrick pulls Jim tight against him and strokes down his chest to his abdomen and settles on Jim's weeping cock. He begins to stroke Jim's cock hard and fast. He smiles when moments later Jim cums. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Stephen stroking his cock. "Boy, pull the blankets up and keep your hands above the covers. GO TO SLEEP." Patrick orders.

Jim snickers.

Stephen pulls the blanket up and turns away from the door.

"Boy, turn back. I don't TRUST you. You'll have to earn that right too." Patrick says.

Stephen turns to the door grumbling.

"What's that, dog?" Patrick demands.

"I said, `How am I to sleep with you fornicating with that Indian?' Sire." Stephen says petulantly.

"Well, why didn't you say so. I'll get your urinal and shut the door that way you can sleep undisturbed." Patrick says with a toothy grin.

"No, please Sire. I'll be good. Don't lock me in." Stephen begs.

With a nod, Patrick says to Jim, "Are you stiff, my toy?"

"No, Sire but I am a little sore." Jim says.

Patrick smirks at the startled laugh he hears coming for the closet. "Lay on your stomach and I'll massage you." Patrick says softly as he takes his black robe off.

He pours some Sandalwood oil on his palm to warm it before he rubs his hands briskly together then he begins to knead Jim's stiff muscles.

Jim all but purrs as the relaxing massage.

"Spread your legs." Patrick whispers.

Jim complies and sighs as he feels Patrick's slick fingers scratching at his entrance.

Patrick glances at the closet where two eyes watch every move. He plunges first one then two and finally three fingers in preparation. He stretches and scissors and stretches his toy. Once Jim is straining back against his plunging fingers, he kisses the sweaty shoulder. He slowly pushes through the tight muscle and was encased in a warm satin tunnel. He plunges in and out slowly. His groans are interspersed with Jim's "yeahs". Too soon his need overtakes him as he plunges faster and faster. He yells his release and it takes Jim over the edge.

A muffled groan from the closet announces Stephen's unaided orgasm.

Patrick collapses onto Jim's back and shifts to the side pulling up the blankets as he hugs his proud warrior to his chest. He goes to sleep to the sound of quiet crying for the closet.

Stephen shakes with anger and cries in humiliation. That should have been me. With this thought firmly in place he fell into a deep sleep. His last thought is, It will be.

 

END PART 5