COPYRIGHT August 1999. By Raven.

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Dixie's Surprise.

Author: Raven

E-mail: RavenLost@aol.com

Rated: SLASH and then some.

Pairing: Just Read and enjoy.

Archive: Yes, with permission.

Content Warning: This story contains explicit male/male sex. If you don't like this sort of thing, stop reading now.

Author's Note. Takes place after Taking Chances.

 

A Surprise for Dixie.

by Raven

Humming softly, Dixie casually strolled toward Kelly Brackett's office. It was late, well past the end of her shift, but due to some back up in paperwork, Dixie had stayed to finish it, so it wouldn't be waiting for her when she came back Monday. The last thing she wanted to do, after a nice weekend off, was return to work, knowing she had a mountain of paperwork waiting.

Because it was Friday, and the next Paramedic Course, started on Monday, Dixie knew that Kel, would also still be around as well as Roy, reviewing the new manuals that arrived just yesterday. Maybe she could pull the two away from their task long enough for all of them to go out for a bite to eat.

Stopping and hearing voices from inside the office, Dixie knocked first, then entered the office as she usually did. Only this time, she knew that maybe she shouldn't have done that.

Shocked, Dixie watched as a stunned and blushing, Roy DeSoto, lifted his head from Kel's lap, and looked at her. The expression on his face, was one of a man, who was scared to death.

Closing the door behind her, locking it, Dixie looked from one man, to the other. Sure she knew about Kelly Brackett's sexual habits, but she never, not once, ever thought that Roy, shared those same habits. Just the glance she got of what the two were doing, was enough to get her own juices flowing. " Well, what do we have here? If this is how Paramedic Training Schedules are reviewed, how do I sign up?"

Laughing at the comment, as well as from relief, both Roy and Kel, relaxed and sat back on the couch, as Dixie approached. Her ornery smile and the way she was caressing her breast, through her clothing, told them exactly what she wanted.

Moving in opposite directions on the couch, the two men made room, for the nurse, who sat down between them. Placing a hand on each man's crotch, Dixie massaged their erections. Even through his pants, Dixie could tell that Roy, had a little more in that department, then Kel did.

Deciding that fair, was fair, Kelly took a large firm breast in hand, with Roy doing the same immediately after.

Looking to Roy, Dixie grinned as she rubbed his bulging groin. " I know how you can put that to good use. "

" I'm sure you do. " After glancing at the door. " Can I suggest that we take this party, somewhere a little more private and lot more comfortable?"

****

Because it was the closest, the party moved to Dixie's apartment. Putting her purse and keys down on a small table, near the door, Dixie headed for her bedroom, stopping outside the door. " Why don't the two of you make yourselves comfortable, I'll be right back. There's beer and wine in the fridge. Help yourselves."

Both men smiled as they moved toward the kitchen area, leaving their jackets on the chair, by the door. Going around the breakfast bar, Kelly headed for the fridge. " Want a beer or something else? "

Taking a seat at the breakfast bar. " Beer. "

Grabbing one for each of them and the bottle of wine, Kelly turned away from the fridge. Setting the three bottles down on the counter, he then turned to the cupboard, as he looked at Roy. " Want a glass for that? "

Shaking his head as he twisted the top off his beer. " Nope, I'm not broke from the bottle yet."

Laughing at the joke, Kelly pulled only one glass down. " I'll never broke of the bottle either."

Roy watched as Kel, poured a glass of wine, apparently for Dixie, when she returned from the back. It was clear that he knew his way around the place, and what the lady, who lived there, liked.

After putting the wine back, Kelly picked up the glass and his bottle and headed for the sofa. " Come on, we can wait for her over here. "

Following, Roy made himself comfortable. He already knew that this was going to be a very interesting evening, that none of them would forget anytime soon. On more then a few occasions, Roy had found himself looking at Dixie, wondering if her breast were as firm as they looked.

****

Checking her reflection out in the mirror, Dixie ran her hands down over the front of the black, satin, teddy, she was wearing. Much to her pleasure, she still had the body of a woman half her age and it showed that she took care of herself. Before turning away, Dixie reached up and thought about letting her hair down, then stopped herself. After all, she knew how much men liked to do that for her and she had two of them waiting for her out in her living room.

Slipping on a red, satin robe that was laying over the back of a chair, and closing the front of the thing, Dixie opened her door and stepped out into the hall.

***

Hearing the door, down the hall, open, both men looked up. When Dixie appeared, both took in sharp breaths.

Roy let his eyes travel down the woman's body, then back up. The robe accented her gentle curves nicely.

Standing, Kel picked up the glass of wine and offered it. " Thought you would want a little something. "

Taking the glass with a smile. " Of course. Thank you. "

Escorting the lady to the sofa, Kelly sat, then lowered Dixie, down to sit between himself and Roy. Looking her up and down, his smile grew. As much as he preferred men, Roy particularly, he would always appreciate a beautiful woman and Dixie, was beautiful.

Not sure of what he should or shouldn't do, Roy decided that it was best to wait and see what happens.

Turning and looking Roy, up and down, Dixie began caressing the thighs on either side of her own. " Relax, I won't bite, unless you want me too. "

" I'll keep that in mind. "

After resting his left arm, across he back of the sofa, Kelly began running the fingers on his other hand, up and over Dixie's upper arm, slowly making his way to her collar.

Taking his signals from Kel, as well as Dixie, Roy half turned in his seat, and rested his right arm, in much the same way, Kelly had his left. Using left hand, he reached up and caressed the side of Dixie's face. Her soft, warm flesh, felt nice to the touch. He had forgotten how nice a woman could feel.

Turning her head and taking the finger Roy, was touching her cheek with, into her mouth, Dixie sucked lightly on it, letting her tongue work against it much in the same way she would use it, along the underside of a man's cock.

Undoing the clasp that held Dixie's hair in place, Kelly let it fall about her shoulders, tossing the clasp to the coffee table, as he began nuzzling the side of her neck. Feeling his way down to the belt, that held her robe closed, Kelly began to expertly undo the loose knot.

Releasing Roy's finger, Dixie began kissing the palm of his hand. It was faint, but she could taste Kel, there, igniting her arousal even more. The idea of two men, making love, had always turned her on. An idea or fantasy that she had never thought would come to be a reality.

Letting Roy's hand go, and moving off the sofa, Dixie stood. Dropping her robe slowly to the floor, she watched two pairs of eyes grow large. Running her hands back up over her front, cupping her own breast, Dixie grinned like a Cheshire Cat, then started backing away, using a finger to coax her two men, to follow.

Neither man needed to be asked twice. Both got up and followed their mistress for the evening. Entering the bedroom, as Dixie lead them on, their eyes never once left her slender form, seductive form.

Stopping at the foot of her bed, putting on her best pleading look. " Can I make a special request? "

After looking to Roy, Kelly looked up, smiling. " You can request anything you want, Beautiful. Now if you get it, or not, depends on what your request is? "

"Fair enough. " Licking her lips once, for effect. " I want to see the two of you make love. Will you do that for me? "

Laughing, the two men looked to each other, then turned back. " What do you think Roy, should we fulfill her request or not? "

"I don't have any objections. "

Thrilled beyond belief, Dixie moved around to the far side of the bed and sat in a high backed chair that faced the bed. After making herself comfortable. " Okay boys, your audience awaits. "

Getting an idea of his own, Kelly moved to Roy, and whispered in his ear. Liking the idea, Roy grinned even more, before whispering into his lover's ear.

Dixie watched the two, whisper back and forth, their grins growing. Whatever it was that they were up to, she knew she was going to like it.

After nodding to tell Roy, that he agreed, Kelly quietly left the room. Taking off his shoes, Roy smiled when Dixie looked at him, with a puzzled expression. " Don't worry Dix, he'll be right back. "

Sure enough, barely three minutes later, Kelly came back into the room. With him, he brought the wine from the fridge, a goblet and a bottle of baby oil, he had found in the bathroom. Winking at Roy, Kelly placed the items on the bedside table, where they could be easily reached. Turning on the small radio that stood on the same table and tuning to a station that played classical, he returned to Roy.

Looking into each other's eyes, the two men moved together. As agreed, Kelly would take the lead, and kissed Roy. The kiss started out light, then gradually intensified, as they pressed into each other, their erections rubbing together through their clothes.

Squirming in her seat, Dixie uncrossed her legs and held her thighs tightly together. As the two men began to undress each other, the wetter the crotch of her teddy, became.

Working Roy's shirt off, over his shoulders, Kelly nibbled at the place right below Roy's left ear, whispering between nips. Feeling Roy nod, he began to kiss along his lover's jaw, moving around to the other side. Stopping once, briefly to kiss lightly, before continuing on his planned trek.

Soft moans came from both men, as Kelly explored with his mouth and hands, while working off any clothing that got in his way. When he took Roy's hard cock, into his mouth, Dixie nearly lost it right then and there. The hand she was using to play with her clit, began rubbing harder and harder. She had to bite her lower lip, to keep herself from asking for permission to play too.

Letting Roy's erection, slip from his mouth, Kelly got back to his feet, and guided his lover to the bed. Complying Roy, laid down on his back, propped up on elbows. With a wicked grin for both Roy and Dixie, Kelly began to strip.

Pulling his shirt free from the waist of his slacks, keeping his eyes on Roy's, Kelly gyrated his hips as he undid the buttons on his shirt, starting from the top and working his way to the last. Turning his back to his audience, Kelly slowly slipped his shirt off over his shoulders, then slipped one arm free. Twirling his shirt, twice, then tossing it in Dixie's direction, as he turned, Kelly watched her eyes as he started on his belt. Undoing the button on his slacks with one hand while running the other down over his crotch, Kelly licked his lips seductively as he fondled himself. The look on Dixie's face, made the extra effort he was putting into getting undressed, worth it.

Like Dixie, Roy's eyes were glued to the show. It seemed like it took forever for Kelly to undo his pants and begin wiggling them off, taking his boxers with them. A gasp from Dixie, caught Roy's attention. Turning and seeing how she was squirming like mad, rubbing her clit and playing with one breast, Roy wondered if he was watching the wrong show.

Stepping out of his pants, Kelly stroked himself a couple times, as he moved onto the bed. Roy laid back, as the other man came up to him, straddling his body. Reaching for the wine, Kelly popped it's cork, which he had loosened before bringing the bottle in.

Any protest she had about Kelly making a mess, on her bedding, was gone from Dixie's thoughts the moment he poured some of the red liquid over his chest. Watching the droplets run down over his chest, then past his naval, until finally reaching his groin, Dixie was mesmerized.

Lifting his head, Roy grasped Kelly's buttocks with both hands, as he licked the wine from his hard cock and balls. The combination of the flavor that was Kelly and the wine, complimented each other perfectly.

Taking the goblet from the stand, Kelly filled it about halfway, then set the bottle down in it's place. After taking a sip, he lowered the goblet to his lover, who took it in one hand.

Watching as Roy, dipped the head of Kelly's cock, into the wine, then sucking it clean, was so erotic, that Dixie wished she had a camera to capture it on film. As the two performed for her, she had to wonder if they made love like this all the time.

When it was offered back to him, Kelly took the goblet and set it aside, as Roy finished cleaning his length. " Ready for me? "

Looking up with darkened eyes, Roy kissed Kelly's cock once, sucking at it's tip, drawing a small amount of precum from the small opening. " Please. "

Backing off, taking the baby oil with him, Kelly dared a look in Dixie's direction. Her lovely eyes were open wide and she was sitting on the edge of her seat, in anticipation of what was to come.

Raising his legs, Roy made eye contact with his lover as he poured a small amount of the oil, onto his raised bottom. The feel of the stuff running down, over his balls, then over his hole, made him chuckle.

Turning his full attention to Roy, Kelly poured a small amount of the oil, into the palm of one hand, then tossed the bottle aside. His smile a wicked one, Kelly reached down with both hands. One on his own cock and the other going to Roy's opening.

Grunting when two fingers started to push into his opening, Roy pushed back against them until they were inside. " Ummmmm... "

Kelly worked his fingers in and out of Roy's thrusting bottom, using rapid strokes, while twisting and scissoring them between strokes. In a matter of a minute or two, Roy was panting and begging for more. " Fuck me, Kel."

Dixie nearly tripped over her own two feet, while moving to the bed, to get a better look at what was going on. For a moment, she locked eyes with Kelly. The hunger and need she saw in his eyes made her wish, she was in Roy's place.

Entering slowly, allowing Roy's body time to adjust to the invasion, Kelly closed his eyes, savoring the feel. Roy was hot, tight and pulsing around his cock. " Ahhh, yeah. "

Needing to do more then watch, Dixie ran her hands over Roy's sweating chest. Coming to one hard little nipple, she tugged at it. " That it Roy, take all of it. Take that hot rod."

" Kiss him, Dix. "

Without a second thought, Dixie did just that. Covering Roy's mouth, with her's, darting her tongue between his lips, parting them. Roy moaned into her mouth, as their tongues battled for the right to explore the other's mouth.

Feeling a probing fingers, undo the crotch of her teddy, Dixie smiled against Roy's mouth. Never once as those same fingers began to slide into her pussy, did she think about them belonging to anyone other then Kelly. Thrusting backwards onto the fingers, as she tongue fucked Roy, Dixie's moans began to turn to whimpers.

Moving a hand to the back of Dixie's head, Roy held her to his mouth, as she deepened the kiss. When she slipped a hand down between him and Kelly, to grasp his cock, Roy moaned, thrusting into her tight hand.

Slowly rocking in and out, Kelly pushed Roy's legs, closer to his chest for better leverage. Each time his cock would stimulate that buried gland, deep inside his lover's passage, Kelly felt his lover's body, tighten it's hold on him, the relax.

When the fingers fucking her pussy, were withdrawn, Dixie whined into Roy's mouth, in protest. Then the bed moved. Before she could get away from Roy, two hands gripped her hips and a large cock, entered her in one thrust, filling her hungry pussy completely.

Breaking the kiss, much to Roy's dismay, Dixie turned her head. John Gage's smiling face looked back as her as he rotated his hips against her bottom. " What the? "

Laughing, with the others, Johnny leaned over her. " Want me to stop and I will? "

Pushing against him, Dixie wiggled her own bottom. She didn't know how he got where he was without her knowing, nor did Dixie care. Any protest she had, were silenced by the first full thrust of Johnny's cock, filling her again.

After she pushed back against him. " I'll take that as permission to continue. "

Matching Johnny's pace, Kelly made love to Roy, while Dixie got her pussy filled by the one man he knew she's been wanting for years, but was afraid to make a move towards getting him into her bed.

****

Rolling off, Johnny closed his eyes. " Dam Dix, your one hot gal. "

" Your not bad yourself, Junior. "

Roy let out a short laugh at Dixie's use of his nick name for his partner.

Slapping Dixie playfully on her bottom, Kelly leaned over her. " Looks like two of your fantasies came true tonight. "

"Tell me about it. " Turning onto her back. " How? "

"When I went for the wine and oil, I made a quick phone call and unlocked the door. " Leaning over and kissing her gently. " Happy Birthday. "

Dixie's eyes filled with tears. " And here I thought you guys forgot. "

Laughter filled the room as Kelly poured a glass of wine for everyone. One other thing he asked of Johnny, was bring the glasses into the room, when he entered. After everyone had a glass, Kelly raised his for a toast. " To the woman, who makes all of our lives special in many ways. May she have the best birthday possible, and many more. "

The tears flowed from Dixie's eyes as her three favorite men, kissed her in turn. This was indeed one birthday she would never forget.

 

THE END