COPYRIGHT August 1999. By Raven.

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Breakdown Blues.

Author: Raven

E-mail: RavenLost@aol.com

Rated: SLASH.

Pairing: Roy/Johnny.

Archive: Yes, with permission.

Content Warning: This story contains explicit sex scenes between two men.

 

BREAKDOWN BLUES

by Raven

With both hands resting against the front of the squad, Johnny let out a frustrated grunt before backing and turning away. It seemed that when the squad broke down, it was always on his and Roy's shift. At times he wondered if the thing had it in for the two of them. Or worse yet, liked to cause trouble between the two paramedics and Charlie, the department's head mechanic.

Frustrated himself, Roy walked around to stand beside his partner. The rain that had been coming down for the last three days, had finally let up, which wasn't much of a consolation "It's going to be at least two hours before they can get anyone out here."

"Oh that's just great. " Kicking at a tire. " So what the hell do we do until then? "

Shrugging, Roy turned, shining his flash light under the raised hood. " Don't ask me. "

Following Roy's gaze. " I just don't get it, She was running fine all day. "

"These things happen. " After a sigh. " But why to us? "

Feeling rain drops on his face and head, Johnny looked up and yelled. " ENOUGH ALREADY. "

As if someone was listening and got ticked off, the rain stared coming down hard again. Both men scrambled to get inside the squad. Turning to his partner, Roy made a sour face. " You just had to open your mouth, didn't you?"

Resting his chin in the palm of a his hand as he stared out the window. " All I want to know, is why us?"

"You got me. I just hope that whoever they send out, is anyone but Charlie."

Turning to his partner, Johnny patted Roy, once on the shoulder. " Just remember, that your the one who always wants to drive?"

"Ha, ha. " After a couple minutes of silence, listening to the rain hit the roof. " So what do you want to do? "

Resting a hand on his partner's thigh, Johnny watched as Roy met his eyes. Eyes that grew larger and darker, when he began to move his hand upward. "You think she's ever been broke in?"

"Doubt it. " Looking around, Roy suddenly didn't feel so bad about breaking down where they did. Old Canyon Road, was so out of the way, that the only people who used it, were the ranchers who lived in the area. " They say there's a first time for everything?"

Moving closer, Johnny cupped his partner's growing bulge, massaging it. "I've always wanted to do this. "

"Never really thought about it much. "

Laughing as he slipped a hand into his partner's pants. " But you have thought about it."

Putting a hand behind Johnny's head, Roy leaned forward. " Once or twice."

The kiss was hard and Johnny, felt it all the way to his toes, as he and Roy, moved together. Feeling the large cock in his hand, swell a little more, Johnny began to work it free from the tight confines of his partner's pants.

Moaning into Johnny's mouth, Roy forced his tongue between Johnny's lips, then swept it around it's counterpart. It always amazed him how quickly his partner could get him started.

After breaking the kiss, Johnny grinned from ear to ear as he sank down. Turning his eyes down, he licked his lips to moisten them.

Feeling Johnny, lick around the head of his cock, Roy raised his hips in response, trying to get his partner to take him in. " Ummmmm."

Taking the head in, Johnny sucked hard as he worked his tongue against the end, teasing the small opening were he could taste precum, seeping from.

Gasping in delight, Roy bucked his hips again. This time Johnny, allowed him to fill his mouth. Running his hands down over his partner's shoulders and back, Roy leaned back against his door. " That's it Johnny, feels good."

Moaning around the cock in his mouth and throat, Johnny slowly backed off, then moved down again, until his nose was buried in Roy's pubic hair.

Slowly fucking his partner's hot mouth, Roy looked down, watching as Johnny's dark head, bobbed up and down in his lap. Slurping sounds and their mutual moans, seemed unusually loud, in the squad's small cab.

Using a free hand, Johnny undid his own pants and began wiggling out of them, as he swallowed Roy's meat. He loved sucking cock, much to his own surprise, but loved something else even more.

Seeing what Johnny was doing, or trying to do, Roy reluctantly pushed his partner's hungry mouth off his shaft. " Think we can do it here? "

Looking up, his eyes dark with need, Johnny grinned. " Never know till we try. "

Watching as Johnny worked his pants down, the kicked off his shoes. " Do you think we should? "

"A little late now don't you think? "

"True. Okay, how? " Sliding across, then helping Johnny turn so his back was to him, Roy pulled his partner onto his lap, trapping his erect cock, between his front and Johnny's ass. " What about lube?"

Opening the glove box, Johnny pulled out a small tube of petroleum jelly, then passed it back. " I like being prepared for anything. "

Laughing, Roy took the tube. " If I didn't know better, I would say that you had this planned all along? "

"Planned, no. Hoped to do so one day, yes. " Leaning forward, Johnny moaned as fingers applied a generous amount of something cool and moist, to the entrance of his love tunnel, as he now thought of his rectum. Thought about suggesting it last shift, while the others were out at that factory fire. "

"Wish you would have. " Slowly working two fingers into Johnny's tight passage. " Dam your hot to trot tonight. "

"Roy, I'm hot to trot every night. " Pushing against the fingers pumping in and out of his ass, slowly. " Fuck me Roy. "

Backing his fingers out, Roy lined himself up. No sooner did he have the head of his cock pressed against Johnny's entrance, did his partner start to push. Raising his hips, until they were together, Roy slowly sat back down, keeping Johnny on him.

With Roy's hands on his hips, Johnny began to move himself on and off his lover, until he was bouncing in Roy's lap. " That's it, fuck me Roy. "

Eyes closed, Roy grunted with each thrust. At one point he realized that he was literally pushing Johnny's head into the windshield and slowed the pace. Their panting and heavy breathing, had the windows steamed but good.

Reaching down and stroking himself with one hand, while holding onto the dash for balance with his other, Johnny threw his head back. " I'm almost there. "

"Same here. " Bucking up, Roy felt Johnny's muscles start to milk him. " Here it comes, oh yeah. "

Feeling Roy, shot deep inside him, set of Johnny's own orgasm. " YEEEESSSSSSS. "

***

Closing the Squad 51's hood, Charlie sighed then looked at the pair standing nearby. Like him, both were soaked to the bone. " Well boys, this is one I can't blame on you. Your off the hook this time. However next time your fuel pump, decides to give out, try to be in a location a little closer to home and with a lot less mud. I can't do shit here. I'll call for a tow for you, but I'm not sticking around to wait for it. "

"Great. " Looking to Roy, then back. " You wouldn't happen to know how long that's going to take, would you? "

Laughing in a sinister way. " Let's just say, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one. Hope you two can keep yourselves occupied and out of trouble for another hour or two?"

Roy answered for them both. " I think we'll manage. "

 

-30-