Title: A Lick and a Promise

Author/pseudonym: Cathy W.

Fandom: Emergency

Paring: Johnny Gage/ Mike Stoker

Rating: Slash

Status: Complete

Archive: yes

E-mail address for feedback::cat__64@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: could be some more coming

Disclaimers: This story is written just for fun, no harm intended.

Summary: Mike makes a decision for Johnny that Johnny ends up loving.

Warnings: This story has male/male sex scenes.

 

A LICK AND A PROMISE

By Cathy W

Johnny leaned back in his chair at the station table and listened to the talk going on around him. He was quiet tonight but nobody seemed to notice. Which was fine with him because he had a problem. One that he didn't want the guys to find out about just yet. He knew deep in his heart that they would support him but he wasn't quite ready to admit it to himself yet. He sighed as he finished his coffee and got up to rinse the cup. He walked over to the sink where Mike Stoker was doing the supper dishes. He put his cup in the dish water and was just about to head to bed when Mike jabbed him with his elbow.

"You know Johnny, you could of washed that cup yourself."

Johnny looked at Mike and smiled. "Yeah, but you look like you're having so much fun I didn't want to deprive you of more."

Mike gave Johnny a long look. "I can think of other ways of having more fun. If you know what I mean."

Johnny gave Mike a second look before walking back over to the table. Johnny slightly shook his head and thought to himself. If he didn't know better he swore Mike had just made a pass at him. Johnny sighed and tied up the garbage to take it out back to the dumpster. No, that was just wishful thinking on his part. That was his problem lately. All he did was think. He wished he had the guts to act on it but he just wasn't sure.

He grabbed the garbage bag and headed out the door.

Cap stood up and looked at his men. "Ok, everybody. We've had a long day. It's time to hit the hay."

Chet, Marco and Roy all stood and stretched. They said goodnight to everyone and headed for the dorm. Mike looked at Cap. "I'm gonna finish up here and then I'll be in. I'll see that John doesn't stay up any later than he should."

Cap smiled. "Good enough. See ya in the morning unless we get a call. Which I hope we don't." He headed out of the kitchen for his bunk.

Mike waited til the station quieted down from the guys getting ready for bed. He quietly slipped out the back door and saw Johnny leaning on the dumpster staring into the night sky. He knew what was on Johnny's mind lately and tonight he intended to do something about it.

Johnny stared up at the stars. He had stayed out here just to get some air hoping to clear his mind. Maybe then he'd be able to make his decision. He didn't hear Mike come up behind him and jumped when Mike slipped his arms on either side of him.

Mike pressed up against John's back as he put one arm on either side of him effectively trapping him against the dumpster.

Johnny felt a shiver go down his spine when Mike whispered in his ear. "What ya thinkin' about?"

"Um.......n..nothin'. What's up?"

Mike smiled at Johnny's stammering. He knew he was going to have to be straight forward with John and nothing pleased him more. He was already hard behind his zipper and he let Johnny feel it by pressing up against him. "One guess."

Johnny sucked in his breath as he felt Mike's erection against his butt. "Mike?"

Mike slid his tongue around the outside of John's ear. "Yeah?"

Johnny gasped and tried to find his voice. "Mm, what are you doing? What if one of the other guys come out here? Do you know what you're doing?"

Mike slid his hand around to cup Johnny's cock thru his pants. "All the others are sleeping and to answer you're double question.....yes I know what I'm doing. I'm helping you to make up your mind. Isn't that what you want?"

Johnny thrust into Mike's hand and groaned. "How did you know?"

Mike slid his other hand down to Johnny's hip and pulled him back against him thrusting his hips forward at the same time. "Johnny, you're easy to read. Especially if a person is looking for the same thing. Now can we stop talking and get down to some serious business?" Mike turned Johnny in his arms and took his mouth with his. He slipped his tongue inside battling with Johnny's. They came up for air both breathing heavy.

Mike unbuttoned John's shirt and spread it open. He leaned over and kissed one of his nipples making it hard and erect. He slid his tongue down John's stomach as he kneeled in front of him. He put his mouth on Johnny's cock and blew hot air through his pants. Johnny groaned and gripped Mike's shoulders for support. "Mike......here?"

Mike unsnapped and unzipped John's pants letting his hard cock spring free. "I don't think this is gonna take long, Johnny, do you?"

Johnny felt his legs go weak as Mike slid his mouth over his cock. "God Mike, that feels so good, don't stop."

Mike slid his tongue up and down Johnny's cock. Licking over the head and sucking just the tip back in his mouth. He felt Johnny's fingers slide into his hair and his legs start to shake. He reached under and fondled Johnny's balls. He knew from the tension that Johnny was close and slid his mouth all the way down Johnny's cock making a slight humming noise at the same time.

Johnny felt it start and couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust his hips forward and shot his load into Mike's willing mouth. He groaned as Mike sucked him dry. He slowly slid to his knees coming face to face with him. He leaned forward and took Mike's mouth with his.

"Damn, Stoker, that was out of this world. Now for your turn."

Mike stood up and pulled Johnny into his arms. "Too late for that. Johnny you were so hot it set me off just doing you." They laughed and kissed again straightening their clothes back up. Johnny grabbed Mike's arm as he turned toward the station.

"Hey, Mike. Where do we go from here?"

Mike looked back at him and smiled. "Everywhere a lick and a promise can take us."

 

-30-