COPYRIGHT August 1999 BY: Susanna

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: A Crush on the Teacher

Author: Susanna

Part: Complete

E-mail:ldysusana@earthlink.net

Rated: NC-17

Pairing: Johnny/MarySue

Archive: Yes, anywhere

Content Warning: This is a story for any woman who ever had a fantasy about one of their teachers.

 

A CRUSH ON THE TEACHER

By Susana

Johnny sat back in his chair and sighed as the last of the paramedic trainees left the classroom. Leaning back slightly in his chair, he could look through the connecting door to the next room and see that his partner, Roy, was still going on with his class.

John laughed to himself over the reason why Roy's class ended up running an hour late. Roy got the newbies, the trainees that were only on their second day of class. Roy was supposed to run through the syllabus with them and prepare them for what to expect in the training. However, because Craig Brice, who had the newbies the first day, decided to give them a crash course in how to be the "Perfect Paramedic" instead of explaining to them about the history of the paramedic program and how it works between the hospitals and the fire department, those students found themselves a day behind.

Johnny counted himself lucky. His class had already run through basic search and rescue techniques and Johnny spent his class time giving them pointers on things to watch out for in some of the most common scenarios, and things that can come up unexpectedly. Surprisingly to John, most of the students came up with some pretty reasonable explanations and ideas of how to extricate a victim. But he frowned when he thought of two of his students. They barely looked out of their teens, yet he knew they had to be at least 21. They were both women, girls actually, who spent most of the class passing notes to each other, stealing glances at him and giggling. Johnny felt he was gonna have to switch classes with Roy if this group was ever gonna learn any more.

With a grunt, Johnny pushed himself up from his chair and headed for the folders stacked neatly on the desk in the front of the room. Everyone turned in their homework assignments and he figured he might as well start grading them while waiting for Roy to finish his class.

Picking up the stack and returning to his desk, John started reading them. He snickered a couple of times at some of the answers, one caught him by surprise and he laughed out so loud that Roy actually tapped on the window and signaled him to be quiet, shaking his head and smirking all along.

John grabbed the next folder and hunched over it. When he opened it, he saw the first page was nothing more than notebook paper with a bunch of doodling over it. "Great. They gave me the wrong folder," he muttered. Then something on the paper caught his eyes, and he really took another look at it. His cheeks blushed as he realized he was looking at basically stick figures in some very suggestive positions. He turned the paper over and started hunting through the folder to see if he could see who it belonged too.

His eyes caught his name on the top of one of the pages and he started to read.

I lie on my bed, the fire burning all around. I can't see a way to escape the heat that is becoming stifling, I am starting to have trouble breathing. My head starts to spin, I become dizzy and am forced to lay back. I await the inevitable. Panic rushes through me, I don't want to die, but I am powerless to do anything. Fear keeps me glued to my bed.

I hear a voice calling to me, telling me to hold on, that everything will be okay. I raise up and try to find the source of the voice. I see nothing but a wall of flames licking angrily at the skirt of my bed, but not coming close. I decide I was hallucinating and lay back once more. I sense someone approaching and look around.

My eyes blink in amazement as I see a dark shape running through the flames towards me. The dark shape takes the form of a man coming towards me. All I see is dark hair matted down to the sides of his head, dripping with sweat from running through the flames. His face is covered by a mask and I can't see his eyes. I hear his muffled voice. "Its gonna be okay. We'll get you out of here, just hold on!"

I cry out and reach for him. He moves towards me, my arms snaking around his neck, holding on tight, pulling him down into the bed with me. He pulls free, my arms knocking his helmet and mask off as he does so. He looks down at me and my heart stops. I am looking into the deep brown eyes of the most handsomest man I have ever seen. I can see the fire reflecting in his eyes, eyes that show no fear. Only compassion and an urgency to keep me safe.

He leans close to my, telling me again that everything will be okay. I must be delirious and not aware of my actions for suddenly, I find his lips brushing against mine. Did I stop breathing? I briefly wonder. No. An overwhelming desire to feel those soft lips against mine emerged and I acted on it, positive that it would be the only chance I would ever have.

At first, he fights me. He tries to pull back, but as my kisses grow more hungry, I feel him responding. He moves to lay next to me in the bed. His lips leave mine, I whimper in protest. He gently lays a finger on my lips to silence me, then moves it to caress my lips. He leans over and gently nibbles on my lower lip, a moan escapes from deep inside me. Despite the heat of the flames around us, a greater heat is growing inside me. A heat that is demanding to be put out. I raise my hand and gently run my fingers through his thick, sweat soaked hair. His hand moves from my chin and blazes a trail down my throat to my chest. His hand stops between my breasts, his fingers splay out slightly so that his thumb and pinkie are barely touching each of my breasts through the flimsy material of the dress I wear.

The fire seems to pull back, the air cooling with a soft breeze as he looks into my eyes, searching for me to tell him to continue. I answer by sitting up and pulling my dress over my head. He smiles appreciatively at my slim figure and full breasts laying exposed before him. He takes his hand and caresses a line from between my breasts to just before the hair between my legs. I moan and raise my hips up at his soft touch.

I reach for him and fumble with the buckles on his turnout coat. He stands up and quickly removes his coat. As his fingers work the buttons on his shirt, I see his nametag...J. Gage. I wonder what the J stands for. He quickly shuns his shirt and t-shirt. I raise to my knees and face him, taking his cheeks into my hands, kissing him fiercely on his lips. His hands come up to cup my breasts and I moan into his mouth as he massages my orbs, his thumbs and forefingers tugging and twirling my nipples making them hard.

I reach down and undo his pants buckle. I can feel the heat emanating from his member straining to be released. Its his turn to moan now as I slowly slide the zipper over his organ. He removes his hands and moves to push his pants down. I stop him and move his hands back to my breasts. Slowly, I slide my hands under the waistband of his pants, squeezing his cheeks, one finger sliding between them.

I move my hand and finally tug his pants clear of his slender hips. His hardened member springs free, twitching and bobbing right before me. One hand moves up the inside of his thigh, my fingernails blazoning a gentle path. He moans again and squirms as my fingers gently cup his balls and roll them. He pushes his hips forward, urging me to take his organ into my hand, I continue to run my fingernails along his thighs, purposely avoiding any contact with his engorged member.

He moans again and I feel one hand leave my breast and trail down my belly. His fingers entwine themselves in my hair and slowly massage me. I feel one finger separate my folds and slide inside me. My hips push down against it, my muscles tighten around his finger holding him inside. He pulls out and quickly inserts a second finger and begins to slowly stroke me.

Our lips are locked together, our tongue fiercely battling each other for control. "You are so hot," he hoarsely whispers as he pushes me back down onto the bed. His long legs straddle me and I can feel his hardened organ pulsing against my belly. He kisses me breathless and slides his body down mine. I can feel his member slide between my legs and seemingly guide itself to my wet, awaiting desires.

As his lips reach my breasts, his organ slowly enters me. I cry out and wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside of me. He slowly begins to thrust his hips driving himself deeper inside. My hands slide down his back and rests on his hips. I can feel his muscles moving beneath them with each thrust.

The heat from the surrounding fire is arctic in comparison to the heat of our passion now burning out of control. Our movements are in rhythm as we both ride the waves of ecstasy. He thrusts harder and deeper. Our bodies, glistening with sweat, glowing a golden color reflecting the light of the fire.

I feel him twitch inside me and he thrusts deep once more and we both cry out as we climax together. His thrusts slow down as he completely expels himself inside me. Finally, he collapses against me, both of us spent and exhausted.

The slamming of a door jolts Johnny away from the read. He looks up to see Roy coming through the door, his class finally done.

"You okay, Junior?" Roy asks, concerned at the flush he sees on his partners face.

"I'm...uhmm..I'm okay," Johnny stammers.

Roy gives me a puzzled look. "Well. I'm all done, lets get out of here."

Johnny squirms slightly in his chair. He knows he can't stand up without Roy seeing the bulge in his pants. "Uhmm...go ahead and I'll catch up to you. I gotta gather this stuff up and run to the bathroom."

"I'll help," Roy moves to gather up the files.

Johnny grabs a couple and holds them in such a way so Roy can't see. Keeping his back to him, Johnny darts out the room and down the hall to the mens room. Roy just watches him, then shakes his head.

"I really wonder about him sometimes," Roy says to himself.

 

FIN