Title: The Calm Before The Storm

Author: Kitty

Email: KittyTN1@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Neither Matthew or Steve belong to me, I have just borrowed them.

Summary: Set before Saskia’s death. Matt and Steve’s first time.

Feedback: Yes Please

 

The Calm Before The Storm

By Kitty

Matthew looked around the room in front of him and took a deep breath.

‘Keep calm, Keep calm’ he repeated to himself. He was beginning to think this had been a terrible idea. He heard the door shut but he couldn’t bring himself to turn around and face the man behind him. He suddenly felt very young indeed.

Steve placed a hand on Matt’s shoulder and smiled reassuringly. He found the young man’s nerves strangely endearing.

Matthew started to feel slightly sick as Steve began to lead him into the front room. Things had seemed different in the E20. Matt had felt more liked Steve’s equal when they had been chatting about the evening before and the future of the club, but now, now Matt felt like a little boy. Well out of his depth.

He supposed that was true. After all what sexual experience did he have with men, absolutely none. Before Steve had walked into his life he would have never considered that he might be gay. It wasn’t that the idea had disgusted him he had just never thought about it. But the moment he had seen Steve Owen he all that changed.

Matt had never met anyone like him, and was glad simply to spend time in his company, never imagining that Steve could possibly feel the same way. But he did, or so he had said half an hour ago. Matt had been so surprised and happy at the time that he didn’t have time to be nervous and when Steve had pulled him into a passionate kiss Matt had lost all ability to think.

But now, alone here with Steve he wanted to run.

Steve glanced at Matthew seeing the emotions flicker over his face and he tried to remember a time when he had been that young an innocent, but he couldn’t. Perhaps that was why he liked Matt so much.

Seeing the fear creep across Matt’s face, Steve crossed the room and cupped his face gently with his hands before pulling him into a soft gentle kiss. Matt tensed slightly then relaxed into the kiss opening his mouth slightly to let Steve’s tongue in.

Matt groaned into the kiss as Steve’s hands ran under his shirt, stroking his nipples gently to hardness.

Steve smiled against the kiss and ran his hands lower and began to undo the button at the top of Matthew’s jeans.

The realisation of what Steve was about to do caused Matthew’s semi-errect cock to become fully hard.

Steve reached into Matt’s boxers and released his cock, dropping to his knee’s he took the head into his mouth.

At the feel of Steve’s mouth on him Matt groaned and closed his eyes, thrusting his hips forward. Steve began to slowly envelope Matthew’s cock in his mouth and with his free hand began to gently massage his balls. Matt could take no more and he climaxed violently yelling Steve’s name.

Steve redid Matthew’s trousers up, stood and leaned into kiss him before leading him to the bedroom.

Matt felt himself fall back against the bed and his T-shirt being pulled over his head. Steve leaned into kiss Matthew, his tongue plundering the younger man’s lips, pulling way to let them both remove the rest of their clothes.

Matt saw Steve reach for a jar of cream and begin to slather his cock in it, then taking some more he leaned down and encouraged Matt to spread his thighs, before sliding one finger inside Matt’s tight hole.

Matt groaned at the sensations and Steve moved his free hand to Matt’s cock stroking it back to hardness. Matt moaned as he felt a second finger enter him and Steve leaned down and captured his mouth.

Slowly Steve withdrew his fingers and moved his mouth round to Matthew’s ear

‘Just relax’ he said gently.

Matt felt the tip of Steve’s cock nudge at his entrance and a stab of fear went through him, Steve began to nibble down Matt’s neck as he slowly entered, not wanting to hurt Matthew.

Matt closed his eyes at the pain and tried to get his muscles to relax.

Steve waited until Matt looked calmer and then began to thrust in and out of him, setting a slow rhythm.

Matt groaned in pleasure as he felt Steve began to stroke his throbbing dick in time with his thrusts.

After a while Matt felt Steve’s thrusts lose their rhythm and become erratic and opened his eyes too look at the older man, his face a mask of pleasure.

Steve, unable to hold back any longer thrust once more into Matthew and screamed as his climax rushed through him.

The sight of Steve climaxing sent Matt over the edge as the most fantastic orgasm of his life rushed through him.

Matt vaguely felt Steve pull out of him and collapse next to him pulling him into a warm embraced.

Matt fell asleep quickly sure that no matter what happened in the future, this was a memory he would treasure forever

 

=30=