Title: Captive Passions

Author: Phoenix

Disclaimer: I don't own Dynasty Warriors. I am poor. This fic is for entertainment only.

Fandom: Dynasty Warriors

Pairing: Gan NingX Zang He, Yuan Shu+ Lu Xun

Rating:

Warnings: Slash aka yaoi, NCS, evil-psycho guy, AU, things aren't what they seem, and I wrote it. Can't deal? Don't read.

Archive: CkoS, WWOMB if they want it. All others please ask.

Summary: Yuan Shao has found a way to become a powerful man and it goes to his brother's head...and now some captive warriors have to pay for it.

 

Captive Passions
By Phoenix

Yuan Shu watched as his bounty was brought before him, their arms securely chained behind their backs. Ever since his brother had given Lu Bu shelter and convinced the fierce warrior to join him, his fortunes had changed. With the giant at his side, Shao was quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with and now thought all of China not beyond his reach. In fact, if today was any measure, everything he ever wanted would be his. Which meant Shu could have whatever he wanted. And already he saw something.

Lu Bu's men had managed to successfully ambush and cut off a large section of men and capture several from the allies aligned against him. Zhou Yu, Gan Ning, and a beautifully frightened teenage boy no one knew were taken from Sun Ce's army. Liu Bei lost both his brother, Zhang
Fei, and his young protégé Zhao Yun. Cao Cao on the other hand managed to get away with but a single man lost, Cao Pi, his son. Shu worked hard to suppress giggle. In one blow the enemy was crippled.

Yu was the Sun family's prized strategist and Ning one of the strongest fighters. Liu Bei would pay a fortune to get back his loved ones, as would Cao Cao for his son. Not that Yuan Shu intended to return them. They would only turn around and attack him again. Yet execution seemed like such a waste. And it could turn the peasants against him. Those pathetic creatures were something to be feared when properly motivated; the Yellow Turbans proved that.

As the men were dragged before him, bound and helpless, an idea began to form. Why not take the money and return the men, but make sure they were never a threat to him? Torturing them was a bad idea. Nor was physically removing parts a viable solution. It would make him look like a monster and none would trust him again. He was no Dong Zhou after all.

Lu Bu's men forced the captives to their knees at the bottom of the raised platform for his throne and he raked his eyes over them playing for time. All covered their fear admirably except for the boy; those young eyes were fixed on the floor as his slender frame trembled. Long seconds ticked by before Shu could draw his gaze away.

Wetting his suddenly dry lips, the former loyal vassal made his decision.

"I'm sure you all believe you will be ransomed or killed?"

"What else would you do?" Fei scoffed.

Lu Bu grinned nastily at him while taking his place slightly beside and behind his boss' brother. Across the room he saw Zhang He enter. There was something about the attractive man that always rubbed him wrong; something about him that got under the skin. His hips swayed gracefully like long grass in the wind and his hair shone like the softest spun fabric. It was almost hypnotic.

"And which would you prefer?" He's soft voice filled the room and Bu's ears. "Should we just execute you and return your heads to each General? Or perhaps have you torn apart by horses?"

A small whimper came from the boy and Shu clamped down on the shiver it sent along his spine. How could such an amazing creature be so close and still forbidden to him? Wasn't he in charge of this city? Didn't he decide who lived and died? The power was his.

Zhang He paused long enough to gentle stroke the youth's hair. "I'm sure we could find a way to send you home, child." His voice was kind, but then He didn't believe in killing children. Battle was for adults, as was death. Lu Bu on the other hand simply enjoyed killing. Watching the way He treated the boy, Bu felt a strange sense of jealousy.

"If you don't mind," Shu snapped. "I will decide what will happen to my prisoners."

"Of course, My Lord." Zhang He bowed deeply and moved off to the side of the room. Shu was little more than a perverse monster like Dong Zhou and he wished Shao would see it.

"Killing you would only enrage your Lords and I am still hoping they will come to realize how foolish their choice is. Unfortunately, I cannot send you back to fight against me."

"So what do you have planned?" Yu demanded. Yuan found his voice matched his looks, truly beautiful.

"My father will not offer much for me," Cao Pi spat bitterly. Shu knew that was true. The man had plenty of other relatives valued higher than his own flesh and blood. A little creative blackmail should push the price quite high, however.

"I thought perhaps to enjoy myself and break you." There was a cold, dark, menacing promise in those simple words.

All the men glared their defiance but the boy seemed to shrink into himself.

"Do-Do you mean to torture us?" And he lifted his face to look at the man deciding his fate. If anything, this boy looked to be barely a teen. Yuan Shu forgot to breathe for a moment.

"In a manner of speaking," he rasped. Gods. Desire flooded his system. How long had it been since his last time? How long had he waited to find another so incredible? Too long. He needed this youth. Found his self-control shattered by the innocent, afraid gaze sent his way.

"What is your name?" Some of the lust must have been visible for the youth shrank away shaking his head slightly and looked horrified. "Come boy, I won't hurt you." Without thinking he started down the stairs, hand out stretched; he just had to touch that hair, had to see more fear in those eyes, needed to hear the boy whimper again, scream his name.

"Leave him alone!" The order came from a rather unexpected source. All eyes turned to find Zhang He surprised by his outburst as well.

"Do you wish to betray me?" Shu snarled. He didn't wait for an answer. "Seize him!" No one was going to challenge his power. He was in charge here and would do as he liked!

Zhang He was great fighter yet he was also outnumbered thirty to one and weaponless. Lu Bu almost rushed to his aid. Almost. The shock of his near action stunned the giant long enough for the guards to trap He and bind his arms. What was he thinking? Zhang He was a traitor. Why risk all he had now for one man? Soon Diao Chan would be found and brought to him. Zhang He's beauty was nothing compared to hers. Yet the words rang empty and false in his mind.

None of the prisoners had a chance to react as swords were quickly pressed under their chins. The beautiful man didn't stand a chance without allies. Bound, he was brought before his Master; a man furious at being defied. Everyone expected to see blood flow.

"You wish to tell me how to rule? What gives someone like you the right to even speak to me?" Yuan Shu reached out and sank a hand in the boy's hair, dragging him up the stairs to his throne, where he pulled the struggling youth into his lap. "I rule here, Zhang He, and will do as I please." Madness filled him. "I know the perfect way to play with my guests until their owners decide to bother bargaining."

Like a striking cobra, one of Shu's hands thrust past the boy's belt. Young eyes went wide.

"Lu Xun!" Yu fought to his feet only to be struck from behind by a guard and land sprawled. Ning was growling like a tiger, terrifying the guards around him.

The others all fought to some degree yet none could do more than earn a few bruises. Lu tried to keep the disgust off his face. Killing was one thing, but rape? Only cowards forced themselves on another.

"Stop!" Xun commanded weakly, fighting against the old man as best he could.

Lu Bu could see it was a waste of time. Shu was bigger and a better fighter; not to mention the extra muscle and weight. If he wanted the kid, nothing was going to stop him.

Shu grasped his toy by the neck. "Be still, Lu Xun." The name was like honey on his tongue. "Be still and I will cease." He tightened his grip till it was choking not just holding.

Whimpering, Xun stilled. His face was a mask of revulsion and pain.

"Very good, boy. I like being obeyed." A dark gaze full of evil promise moved to the gathered captives. "You see there is nothing you can do to stop me. If I want to take this boy in front of you, I will. Should I choose to strangle him, I will."

"Please," Yu gasped, out of breath from the guard's blow. "Please, if you must..."

His offer was cut off by Yuan Shu's cruel laughter. "Do you think I could not take each of you in turn?"

Hope died in Yu's soul. There was naught he could offer the monster to spare his young assistant.

"But, as I said, I mean to break you. This child is of no consequence. What can he do to me?" More laughter. "So let us make a deal, gentlemen." The word was sneered with venom. "You do as I say and lovely little Xun here goes untouched." Not that he meant to keep that promise. What was his word given to such lowborn rats as these?

"What do you want?" Yun snapped. What kind of creature would threaten a boy? Fei remained silent for once. He knew anything he said would make things worse; fancy words were not his gift.

"Guards, untie Gan Ning." Stunned silence met his command. "Now!" They jumped to obey, terrified of this strange, new leader. "If you do anything other than what I command, Ning, this youth will be the one to suffer. Do you understand?" The tattooed man appeared more beast than human and thinking of taming such a raging creature made Shu even hotter.

"I'm not stupid." Ning sneered. Instead of infuriating the madman, the statement amused him.

"Then let us see if you can obey?" Ning just glared. Shu pulled small dagger out of his belt and tossed it to Ning. Tempting as it was to simply throw it back, the fighter could see the coward had most of his body behind Xun. He couldn't be sure the kid wouldn't get killed.

"So now what? You want me to kill myself? Real original."

Mad laughter rang off the walls as even Lu Bu stared. Power had gone to Yuan Shu's head. Yet the guards remained loyal and a rescue attempt would most likely get the child killed. More shock filled him. Since when did he care about an enemy brat? What was he thinking lately?

"I like you, Gan Ning. But we must continue. Cut the clothes off my traitorous warrior."

A few quick intakes of breath echoed in the room. Zhang He remained passive. Even as Ning approached him with the dagger, he did not flinch. There was a resignation in his gaze which silenced everyone. Still, the blade cut through pants and shirt leaving He naked. Somehow he didn't seem all that helpless. A dangerous aura of suppressed rage surrounded him.

Ning couldn't help but pause at how incredible the bound man looked. His skin was flawless despite all the battles he'd fought. It was like creamy, pale jade. Then dark eyes filled his sight. There was acceptance and defiance; this fighter would never be broken.

Zhang He saw years of pain in Ning's eyes. More, a defiant, determined soul inhabited the tattooed body. This was no beast. Rather a kind man caught up in his own destiny and that of others. Under different circumstances they might have been friends; perhaps more if the bit of lust in those almond eyes was any indication.

"Love at first sight?" The sneering sarcasm shattered the strange moment each shared. "Well then you might just like what you must do to save this pretty boy, Ning."

"I won't rape him." Fury lit the bell wearer's face.

"Then perhaps you would enjoy watching me take this boy's virginity?"

"You coward!" A dangerous light entered Ning's eyes and the blade shifted in his hands.

"Gan Ning!" The sheer anger in those two words froze everyone. Yu did not lose his temper often, but it was legendary. "You will obey this...person...as you would obey me. Do you wish to see Xun suffer? Do you think we can do anything except what he wishes?"

Ning turned away from everyone and for long seconds his entire body shook with barely controlled fury. Shu was especially interested in the man's reactions. He had plans for the handsome yet defiant warrior. Fantasies of how he would break Ning filled his mind.

Two quiet words floated on the air.

"Do it."

Zhang He ignored everyone focusing only on Ning. "He has lost his senses. If you refuse the boy will suffer." That he might just suffer anyway went unsaid. Zhang's revenge would come later and be a terrible thing to see; so the longhaired warrior swore silently.

"I've never," the standing man ground out softly. "I don't know how."

Yuan Shu leaned forward. His toys were speaking far too quietly. "Do not conspire, Pets. It will do you no good and lead to Lu Xun's punishment."

"I was merely begging to be taken." Zhang He said in as sultry a voice as any had ever heard. "There is no need to be inelegant." Lowering his voice, he continued. "I believe it is clear where the parts go."

Now frustration filled Ning's expressive face. "I can't." Angry eyes flicked to the others in the room. What kind of man was Yuan Shu to think anyone could do....this...to someone with friends close by? Already he could imagine the digust on Yu's face even if surprise was the only thing any of the captives showed.

He's eyebrows arched. "Not an exhibionist?"

"No."

"Then perhaps I can give you some movtivation." Moving forward with the grace of a cat, Zhang He began to gently nuzzle Ning's waist. "You smell nice. Not like blood."

It wasn't entirely the truth. A faint smell of death hung around Gan Ning. Such a thing was only natural. He was a killer; as were the other fighters. On the battlefield the rule was always kill or be killed. Still, a slightly musky scent overwhelmed anything foul and invited further explorations.

Ning's first instinct was to push the handsome man away and he even grasped his shoulders to do just that before remembering. Slowly, the effort almost making him pant, he forced his hands back to his sides. Trembleing claimed his body when soemthign warm and wet made it past his shirt and into his navel.

That Yuan Shao's best warrior would act in this way, be so seductive, did not fit in his mind. Why would an enemy want to spare Lu Xun? And how much longer could the kid keep up his act? Haivng that sick pervert touching him must be sheer torture. Then Zhang He began nuzzling something a bit lower than his waist and thoughts of Xun fled.

"Zhang He," he gasped. "This-this is wrong."

The older man chuckled. Apparently the tattooed former pirate had gift for the obvious. Yes this was wrong. Being forced into displaying the most private of acts? Worse, being forced to take another against their will? In front of friends and allies no less. However, little choice was left to them. Enough children had died due to this foolish war and seeing another about to be sacrificed on the alter of power and ego twisted his stomach. Shu was arrogant, obnoxious, tasteless, ugly and a fool.

Those thoughts did nothing to keep He in the mood for what had to be done so he looked elsewhere. What would Ning taste like? Did the young man ever wonder what it felt like to be with another man? Was this his first time? Already he could feel the younger man's interest growing. So to speak.

Suddenly, Ning pulled away. "I can't." It was almost a sob.




END PART 1

This is as far as I have gotten.....I just feel something is missing. HELP! lina.inverse@verizon.net