TITLE: Spiky Friction

AUTHOR: Odie The Memory Keeper

E-MAIL: Lifeless@scifispace.com

CONTENT: Fraser/RayK, *extremely* silly and in the end, romantic

RATING: NC-17 for m/m sexual situation

DISCLAIMER: The boys belong to Alliance, all three. I’m just playing with them and having a darn good time!

DISTRIBUTION: Glad to give. Just tell me where.

FEEDBACK: Feedback. Feedback? F-e-e-d-b-a-c-k! Please?

WARNING: Incoming m/m. Under 17 - you know what to do.

DEDICATION: To Alfa, my ally in DS, though she is too young to read this… And to Omega h; all my stories are yours.

NOTES: This was partly written in a train and partly in a church (*not* during service). I *have* done more inappropriate things in my life, but can’t remember what right now. I have a Ray’s hair fetish, why shouldn’t Frase have too?

Spiky Friction
By Odie The Memory Keeper


Benton Fraser was slowly waking up next to his friend and lover, Ray Kowalski. Ray was sleeping like a log. Perhaps the last night’s activities had worn him out more thoroughly than Ben had expected. Oh well, they had made love three times, and Ben had only to stretch slightly to notice that he was a bit sore too.

He adjusted his position, careful not to wake Ray. Ben leaned lightly on his elbow and watched his loved one sleep. <Ray is beautiful>, Ben thought. <And he doesn’t realise it. He doesn’t realise that he is so much more than just "a skinny Chicago cop", as he always says.> Ray’s head was gently pressed against the pillow and slightly bent at neck.

His full red lips were parted and he was snoring lightly, hardly audibly. The rays of the rising morning sun that shed through the permanently dirty window of

Ray’s bedroom only emphasised the five o’clock shadow on his chin. The covers had slipped off him, revealing his tightly muscled chest and arms and his strong, big hands. In these few weeks Benton had truly learned that the size of a man’s cock is directly related to the size of his hands. And in Ray’s case, they were equally skilled too.

The sunlight made his long eyelashes glitter and the light was casting exotic shadows of his spiky hair on the pillow.

Benton carefully lifted his hand to softly caress that hair, which was only a little bit mussed from sleeping. Ray was a deep sleeper, and he did not even move. Ben fondled Ray’s hair with long, gentle strokes, just like he petted Dief in their tender moments. And oh dear God did his hair feel *good*! He stroke his palm back and forth, first tentatively, then more firmly. Ben let out a small,
low groan, and bit the insides of his cheek. <Quiet now! Don’t wake Ray!>

Slowly he reached out his head and touched Ray’s hair with his lips. The spikes felt heavenly on his tender lips and cheeks. He had to suppress another groan.

Ray shifted in his sleep and Benton froze. Had he waken him up? Only when the steady snoring continued, he dared to return to the world of sensual pleasure offered by Ray’s hair. Ben’s head sparkled. How could simple hair feel this *good*? His morning erection had sprung up to its *extremely* full measures. It was so intoxicating that the part of his brain that handled coherent thought had flown out of the window ages ago.

He rubbed his lips, cheeks, chin, his whole face against the spiky hair of the innocent sleeper. Ben’s erection was growing harder and more painful every minute. He had to do something to it.

He pulled himself slowly up with his hands. The bed’s headboard creaked in protest under the extra weight, but Benton’s dear Sleeping Beauty Ray did not even react.

Ben was now kneeling by Ray. He bent his upper body forward so that his throbbing cock touched the wonderful spikes. He almost blacked out at the sensation and had to reach out for the bedpost for support.

When he regained his co-ordination but was still without conscious mind, he started rubbing his cock against the hair.

It only took him a few strokes to come in an explosion that would have put The Big Bang to shame. But he had never learned how to come silently, and that is why Ray had so far re-sisted every urge to shag him in an aeroplane. Anyway, the loud groan woke Ray.

"Mmmmh… Fraser…" he mumbled half-sleepy, his eyes fluttering open. But the sight of his lover coming above his head and into the opposite wall had him wide awake in no time.

"Fraser, FRASER! Whaddya think ya doin’?" He jumped up and managed to get a generous portion of Fraser’s cum in his heavenly hair. "Ewww… Frayzh! What was… …that… …That was… …what?!"

Ben had retrieved his capability of rational thought again and he blushed fiercely.

"Oh dear. I-I’m sorry Ray. I… I don’t know what got into me." He looked down like a little boy caught with his hand in a cookie jar. And in a way, that is exactly what he was.

"Frayzh…" Ray tried his best to look angry, but Ben’s guilty look made him melt like a sugar cube in hot coffee. He smiled, lifted Ben’s chin up and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "Don’tcha worry. It’ll wash off."

A tentative smile shone through Ben’s unhappy face. "I’ll wash it for you."

Ray grinned and pointed a finger at him. "Ha! You’d wish!" He jumped to avoid Ben’s grabbing hands and ran laughing to the bathroom, dragging half of the sheets with him. Ben bounced after him and soon the sounds of a playful water fight echoed from the Dutch tile walls.

Diefenbaker looked after them, his head cocked to the left. The shaking of the floor had woken him up. He had had a lousy night on the floor of Ray’s apartment, but he decided that he could wait for his breakfast for a few more minutes.

Or eat the turtle.


^^The End^^