FIC Something Green Ds B/RK

By bluesky

Desidera21@aol.com

Fandom Due South

pairing Ray K/ Ben Frazer

Rating NC17 for M/M and Non con.

Compleat 6/8/01


Something Green
By bluesky



"Take as long as you need, stay and talk to your friend" The two men watched as the Dragon lady left the station. A pleasant if drugged look on her face. Ray turned to Ben. A look of suspicion and admiration on his face. Frazer had did something underhanded. He did not understand just how he did it, jus that he had. The two men headed in the opposes direction out, managing to duck out from Francine and any one that would prevent them from leaving. The paper work could wait. Ray was filled with some unexplained need to get out of there, the walls of the police station closing in on him, the need to just get out, more to the point get out with Ben.

Ben The sum of his concentration focused suddenly on just him. Ray observes the red clad man. Ben was acting odd. For a moment he wondered the ""I love you Frazer" comment had made him uncomfortable. The "As Do I comment" was not a delectation of unending passion or love to end all loves, but for a moment he had seen some minute change, the external had wavered, blurred sort of like the sparkle thing that happened on star tracks or treck, what ever. But it had happened, He had not imagined it. He was an acute observer of body language. He had to be, working undercover as much as he had, working now as Ray Vecchio.

Frazer was moving quickly, and he hurried to keep up with him. He was unsurpised to find himself next to his car, getting into the driver seat, Ben and the wolf entering the passenger side. Without asking he headed out to his apartment.

Frazer regarding him with a warm smile and regard. It was comfortable and safe. Buddies. It did not seem strange that no words were spoken. Ray knew just what was he was to do.

At his apartment, Frazer follower him in, shutting and locking the door behind him. He took off his hat, hanging it carefully on the hook by the door. Ben looked at him, and carefully stated "Parsley"

Something melted inside of him. All of the feeling of love that he had been holding back rose to the surface. Ben standing before him was the most beautiful thing that he had ever seen. Clean cut, sharp edges and planes, and fast so fast. How he had manage to halt the blade in mid air, to avoid being cut, moving to capture it. Had he avoided it completely? A sudden unreasonable fear filled him. He had to be sure that Ben had not been hurt. Unthinking his fingers went to Ben's tunic, undoing the buttons, taking the help that Ben added in stride, still not questing the need to make sure that Ben was OK. He had to see that he was unscrached for him self. He peeled away the Henley, moving surely, his hands dancing over the pale perfect skin, smoothing his hands over the chest, down his ribs seeking any sign of wound. Yes,.. there, heat over his ribs, were the knife had impacted, if only a glancing blow, as Ben had moved to avoid it, he had not been cut but still had suffered at the hands of the assassin.

"Ben... You could have been killed." Ray looked into the eyes of his partner. "Fraz, you cant keep doing this to me. You know how much I love you. You die, and I would ... just lose it man."

"As would I." Ben continue to undress Ray. It was at this point that he realized that he was being undressed, that his shirt was off, and his shoes and pants were being removed.

"Ah.. Frazer I have not been hurt. I mean, I am OK. You don't have to check me out... OH!"

"I have been checking you out for weeks now. I know that you love me. As I love you. You told me that. Along with being kidnapped by aliens, that you wanted this, wanted me." Ben slid his hand down Rays naked body. "That you wanted this. Without guilt, without forsaking your first love." Ben's lips found Rays, and unprotesting allowed Ben to ravish his lips, put his arms around him.

And Ray stood, immobile. Shock holding him in place. "Ben, I... I am not sure if this is a good idea ... you have to think.."

"Don't think Ray. Cauliflower"

" I am so sorry Ben. I understand. Any thing that you want to do is OK."

"But it is what you want too. Right Ray?"

"Any thing that you say Frazer."

Eyes too bright, adoring, loving he placed his arms around Ben, and obediently returned the kisses that Ben had shower on him, moving his naked body to that of Ben's, rubbing his body, his cock becoming aroused hardening, moaning into the moist mouth that licked at his, not minding for a change that Ben was intent on tasting something, as long as it was him.

"Bed room Ray. We do not have much time."

"Of course we do. All the time in the world. Want to take my time, dance a long tango with you. Do the horizontal mambo, between the sheets bogie, All night long...He sang and danced Ben back ward towards the bedroom. It was he that was doing the seduction now, stroking down the firm back, caressing the chest, stroking flat nipples to a taunt hardness, sliding his hip and legs into Ben's crotch, feather light touches sliding over Ben's hips and ass, milking the hard cock, His eyes scarcely leaving Frazer, staring lovingly into the storm gray blue eyes, lost to all but him.

"Dance with me Fraz, feel the love." He spun the Mountie around once, twice, and waltzed him into the bedroom, and pushed him down onto the bed. Kneeling over the supine man, staring down into his eyes, . Enthralled breathless.

"Ray, please. We have to hurry."

"Told you Ben. We have all the time in the world. Want to make this last, make it good." He rolled over and pulled Ben on top of him. " You know how often I dreamed of saying, Rack that Bad boy and cover me? Well, now you have your chance. Give me that bad boy. Put it to me. Rock my world. Pithier patter up and at'her. Lets go." Ray thrust up into the hot body that was over him, rubbing on the hard cock that nestled so nice in the wire shrub of his short hairs. It was.... Different. Something twanged in the back of his head. But Ben smiled at him, and kissed him. Tweaked his nipples. Dam no one had done that since his ex-wife, had known how much he loved that, the feeling of being licked and sucked, tit fucked like a girl would like, chest cupped thumbs stroking the nipple up and around, tweaking the hardness, tugging on the twin puckered nubs milking sensation from them. It just did not get any better than this. Then suddenly it did. Ben's mouth came down on his chest hot moist sucking licking tong and mouth trying to devour him, making circlers around the aurora, teeth nipping gently, awaking dormant passions.

Rays head was tossed back, and he mewed his need, his passion, hands clutching Ben's head. "I am losing it here Frazer, do something!"

"I am endeavoring to do my best." Storm hued eyes met his, a loving smile on his lips, a bit of mischief on his full lips, mouth open and kissing him once more.

"I know. We have to hurry." Ben resumed his task, trailing kisses down his chest on his way to his goal.

"I don't know what your rush is. You have to saver some things, stop and lick the roses, OH.. "

Ben descended on his rampant cock, heat and wet and sucking, as his hands stroked and touched his chest, twisting the tight buds as his cock was engulfed and devoured.

"Ah.. Ben!... Please!" Ray begged, not sure what he was asking for, begging for. Need rode him, filling his vision, Ben was his world, the thick dark hair under his hands, the mouth on his cock, the hands on his body, stroking his chest, consuming him, making him his.

Ray came with a long moaning sigh, back bowed upward, hands unthinking pressing his lover down on to the cock that he was greedily sucking, balls deep, throat fucking Ben in an exceedingly mindless way.

And Ben took it all. He caressed Rays chest gently, and slowly pulled his head away from the slowly deflating cock. "I trust that was adequate. I hope that I have succeeded in rocking your world."

"I am good. Beyond good. Greatness. I think I might even be dead here. Come'er, wan't to hold you. Do you back. Be buddies. If I live that long."

"Certainly Ray. I would enjoy that very much. But we do not have much time."

"Jesus Frazer! What the hell is it with you and time?"

"I will tell you later, now I think that we may have more pressing issues." Ben thrust his still erect cock into Rays hip, hinting that he wished to be ... attended to.

"Ya, buddies take care of each other, watch each others back, take care of each other. I want to take care of you. Just like you took care of me. Best Buddy, pal oh mine." Ray smiled a happy lopsided grin, his hand snaking down between there bodies, finding the hardness there pulling on it like a puppy with a tug toy. "We are a duo, a you and me'o,"

Ben held him as Ray milked his cock, letting him whisper words of endearments that made little sense but were comforting sweet and oh so fleeting. Time. So little time. Ben resolved to enjoy each nuisance, each caress sent and taste, as he licked Rays neck, breath deep his sent absorbed his musk, savored the taste of his cum on his tong. If only it could last. But he knew that it would not. Had made sure that it could not.

But this was now, and Ray's hot firm hands were on him, and he had recovered and was doing paybacks with a vengeance, hands and mouth all over him, pinning him exploring all of the pent up passion that he had harbored since he had first met the mystery Mountie, at last satisfying the curiosity and need that had been sparked even before he had met the man, that had motivated him to almost leap into his arms at his first meeting. All of this Ray had told him under hypnosis, along with the other things that made this as a long term relationship impossible.

He was distracted from this train of thought by Ray's mouth, attempting to extract his spine from him Vila his cock. Ben's hands caressed the spiky hair, encouraging him in his efforts, praising his style, and the sweet heat of his mouth.

"Yes, Ray, so good, that is so wonderful. I like the way that you use your teeth on the sides like that.."

"You're a freak ya' know Fraz. Now Just shut up and let me do this." Ray smiled in good humor and resumed his task with gusto and good will, wholeheartedly, the way that he had about things that he was gung-ho about. He was an incredible lover. Too bad that he was not his to keep.

Ben came quietly, a woosh of hot breath washing over Rays back, as his cum splattered into the back of Rays throat.

Ray stiffened at the unfamiliar feeling, and pulled away from Ben, dropping beside him. "Wow. I an't never done any thing like that. What a head trip. Good for you?"

"I am very good. Quiet excellent in fact." A deep breath."I may eventually regain my ability to walk."

"You're a freak you know that Fraz. Hell of a bed partner but a freak." He rolled over on to Ben. "Hungry?"

"Food would be a good idea. We do not have much time."

"Would you stop with the time thing already!? What is that some sort of sick Mountie thing?"

"No Ray. I will tell you. But not now."

The two gathered there clothing and dressed, Definbaker watching without comment, joining them as they headed out to the car.

"Were to Frazer?" Ray turned to look him deep in his eyes, love showing an arm around his shoulder, contentment that was seldom his companion a part of him.

"I have truly enjoyed this. It is perhaps the nicest thing that has happened to me in a long long time."

"Ya, sure. Greatness. We can come back and do it some more if you want. But we need to feed the bod, stoke the love engines if you know what I mean."

"Yes, Ray, I do. Remember when I said eggplant to Thatcher, and she was willing to let me stay and talk to you?" Ben scrached a eyebrow, looking down, in that way he had when he was saying something that he just did not wish to say.

"Ya what of it?"

I had implanted a post hypnotic suggestion to her that she would let me do something that I wished to. Now that could not have worked unless she was on some level willing to let me do that. She was trying to dominate me, but in truth she is secretly wishing for me to take charge of the situation at times. Hence she gave me liberty to spend time with you."

"OK. It only works if the person wants it to. Got it." Ray was getting frustrated. His short term attention was starting to wane.

"Early I used a suggestion on you to have you act in a more polite manner. It is not truly contrary to your nature, just that you have over riding impulses that lead you to be gruff, and to change that would be to completely change your personality and demeanor.'

"You did what?" Ray was shocked and surprised.

"It was temporary and a part of you truly wished to be polite to me."

"But that is not Buddies Fraz. I am shocked at you. Betraying my trust. I love you man."

"As do I you." Ben looked away. This was perhaps the hardest thing that he was ever to do or say. "You told me that you loved me under hypnosis's, that you had dreams about me. That you wanted me."

"So? Oh.. Please don't tell me that you.. I aut to kick you up side of your head! You fucked with me, fucked with my head?"

"It is OK Ray. It is something that you truly wanted. But you still love Stella, that prevents you from forming any long term relationship. I took advantage of your discloser to have this one time with you. To let you have your secret dream. To share with you one time what you truly wish for."

"I still am going to kick you in the head! You could have told me, we could have talked it over.!"

"We did Ray. You were under Hypnoses. You still love Stella. More than you now love me. You will always love her. I gave you and my self what I could."

"And you expect me to have a relationship with you after you tell me that?"

"No Ray. I in truth cannot expect you to forgive me." Ben turned to Ray, and Kissed him one last time.

"Asparagus."


END PART 1