Title: Shake well

Author: Lucysmom

Schmezer2@adelphia.net

Fandom: Due South

Pairings : RayK/F

Spoilers: Hunting Season, a tiny bit

Rating;: R , kinky play Bd which I wasn't expecting, but Ray made me do it

Disclaimer: I don't own Ray K or any of the other DS characters. Alliance does.

Warnings: kind of kinky, if wasting food bothers you, you'll be offended. But I just found this particular food product at the store and I couldn't wait to go home and try it.on Ray.

 

Shake Well
By Lucysmom

Maggie McKenzie was back in Chicago to testify at the trail of the men accused of her husband's murder. The detective she knew as Ray Vecchio had kindly invited her to stay at his apartment while she was in town. Maggie has decided to prepare a special meal for Ray in appreciation of his generosity.

Maggie was always amazed when she entered the grocery store.

There was so much variety. She always became overwhelmed walking through the aisles.. She had decided to make a dish she had seen a recipe for in the Sunday paper. Basically it was chicken breasts baked in wine with about forty cloves of garlic. She had had it before. It was quite tasty. For vegetables she decided on baked potatoes and a salad. Dessert was a problem She knew what she wanted for dessert, but she also knew that if Ray knew that he was a possible menu item, he might not be so willing to have dinner with her.

Maggie knew that Ray was attracted to her; she also knew that being Benton Fraser's half sister complicated matters. But what Benton didn't know , wouldn't hurt him, so Maggie planned Ray's
seduction for an evening she knew Benton would be occupied. Maggie was torn about the actual meal dessert. Should she attempt something spectacular or just go with something simple but delicious. Maggie knew Ray had a sweet tooth. Since it was Spring there were delicious looking fresh strawberries. Maggie picked out the plumpest, reddest, most succulent looking berries. She smiled to herself as she imagined teasing Ray's luscious mouth with a whipped cream laden strawberry.

Maggie smiled dreamily as she made her way to the dairy section.

She picked up some fresh whipping cream Then her eyes were drawn to a product she did not know existed.. Chocolate Whipped Cream....hmmm.

That had definite possibilities. She blushed slightly as she placed a can in her cart. Poor Ray had no idea what was in store for himself . Maggie paid for her purchases and walked back to Ray's apartment. She began preparations for their meal. She put the potatoes, and chicken in the oven. The she began to wash the strawberries. The rest of Maggie's plan of seduction began to take
form.

Maggie took a shower and changed into her one extravagance, a navy blue slip dress. Maggie finished up with preparations in the bedroom and returned to the kitchen to make sure everything was fine.

The smell was fantastic. She got out the crusty French bread. All she needed was Ray. The thought frightened her, was Ray really all she needed? She knew she was attracted to him. Who wouldn't be? The guy was gorgeous. She knew she felt safe around him. He made her laugh. He made her feel attractive and special. Maggie was drawn out of her thoughts by the sound of the door opening . She turned around in time to see the look of utter shock on Ray's face. He had never seen her in a dress before. She could tell he was impressed. She went to him and said: "I hope you don't mind I made a little something for supper."

Ray replied huskily: "Is that my dessert?'

Maggie blushed and replied: "It is certainly part of it. Would you like a sample?"

Ray just nodded. Maggie said: "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." She entered the kitchen picked out the ripest, reddest strawberry, slathered it with the freshly whipped cream and proceeded back to where Ray was waiting. He had taken off his jacket and holster and was sitting on the sofa smiling pensively. Maggie knelt down in front of him and offered him the strawberry. He started to reach for it, but Maggie pushed away his hand and brought it to his lips. Ray looked into her eyes and knew that she offered much than the succulent berry. He stammered: "Are you sure you want to do this?

Maggie locked eyes with him and nodded: "If you'll have me."

In answer Ray opened his lips and drew the berry into his mouth. He held onto Maggie's hand while he chewed slowly. Then he took her hand and delicately licked all of the cream off her fingers. Maggie sighed deeply. Then Ray took her tenderly into his arms and kissed every inch of her glowing face. Maggie melted into Ray. They kissed deeply and passionately. Finally they broke the kiss and looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Maggie asked how hungry Ray was and he replied that food was the furthest thing from his mind at that moment as they both began to make their way toward the bedroom. Maggie began to work Ray's shirt off over his head. Then she backed him onto the bed and stood over the startled man. She pushed him backward onto the bed and gently taking his right hand placed a leather binding around his wrist securing his arm to the bed poster. She did the same thing with his left arm. She kissed him gently on the lips and asked permission to blindfold him. Ray could only nod his head. Maggie very gently tied a black silk scarf around his eyes. She kissed each covered eyelid
gently and trailed soft kisses over his face ending with a deep, intense kiss on his lips. Maggie then whispered seductively in his ear: "I'll be right back with the rest of your dessert. Don't go
anywhere."

Maggie went to the refrigerator and took out the strawberries, the fresh whipped cream and the can of Chocolate Whipped Cream. She returned to the bedroom and admired her handiwork. Ray looked so vulnerable lying on the bed blindfolded and bond. She almost felt sorry for him, but she was pretty sure he would enjoy this almost as much as she would.

Maggie slathered yet another strawberry with whipped cream and she put it to Ray's lips. She said quietly: "Here's your treat."

Ray opened his lips and tentatively drew the strawberry into his mouth. He chewed it as the whipped cream oozed off the strawberry and dripped onto his chin and from there onto his chest. He shuddered as the cold cream contacted his flesh. Maggie said: "Oh dear, now we've gone and made a mess.." And she proceeded to clean up the mess with her tongue. Ray moaned piteously. Maggie dipped her finger in the whipped cream and swirled it around Ray's right nipple. Ray tensed as the cold cream enveloped his nipple. Then Maggie began to flick her tongue over his nipple and began the slow process of licking it clean. When the nipple was once again free of cream, Maggie directed her attention to Ray's. left nipple. Ray was writhing in arousal.. As Maggie dollopped whipped cream on his left nipple, she continued to nip and nuzzle his right one. Even when her tongue began to explore, she continued to tease his right nipple.

Ray moaned again. Maggie straightened up, reached for the can of Chocolate Whipped Cream, shook it vigorously and directed a trail of brown from Ray's neck to the top of his jeans. Ray arched off the bed when the cold cream contacted his chest and stomach. He hissed but any further reply was cut off by Maggie's chocolate covered finger being thrust into. his mouth. Ray sucked hungrily on her digit. Maggie proceeded to shrug out of her dress. She moaned involuntarily as she sprayed her nipple with the whipped cream. Ray was not going to have all the fun. She pulled her finger from Ray's talented mouth , cut off his pathetic "Ohhh" and thrust her chocolate covered nipple into Ray's mouth He sucked enthusiastically. Maggie's other nipple protested being left out, so Maggie reluctantly withdrew , shrugged out of her dress and sprayed Chocolate Whipped Cream liberally on her chest. Ray valiantly tried to clean Maggie off, but soon they were both covered in the sticky goo.

Maggie released the wrist restraints and Ray captured her and pulled her onto the bed. Ray removed the blindfold and stared into Maggie's eyes. She broke eye contact and began to fumble with Ray's jeans.

Ray said: "Maggie, that was fantastic, but are you sure you want to continue. I... "Maggie kissed him forcefully and said: ":Do you know how long it's been since I've been with a man, I'm not sure I remember what to do".

Ray laughed and said: "I don't think that's gonna be a problem. You're doing fine so far."

He stopped talking because Maggie had finally wrestled his zipper open and she was now proceeding to remove his penis from his undershorts. Immediately a very cold spray of Chocolate Whipped Cream hit said penis. Ray howled. Maggie said: Big Baby" and proceeded to lick him thoroughly. When Ray knew he could stand it no longer., he let Maggie know that things were coming to a head so to speak. Maggie let go reached into the drawer, produced a condom and smiled lasciviously. Ray said: "You've thought of everything."

Maggie said: " I certainly hope so."

Just as Maggie was about to put the condom on Ray a hideously awful sound reverberated throughout the apartment. It sounded like a demented clown laughing manically. Both Maggie and Ray sat bolt upright. "What in the world is that awful sound?" Maggie asked.

At the same time, she and Ray both said: " The smoke detector."

Maggie exclaimed: "Oh my goodness, I forgot about dinner.",as she hurriedly put on a shirt of Ray's that was laying on the floor. She flew into the kitchen.

Ray heard her cry of disgust as he made his way into the room. He found Maggie holding a pan of something black and hard. The kitchen was full of smoke.

Suddenly they heard sirens. The next thing they knew feet were pounding up the stairs and there was urgent rapping on the door. The fire department had arrived. Ray and Maggie looked at each other how could they possible explain what had happened. Ray just knew that when he opened the door, he would find people he knew on the other side. He hugged Maggie, sighed deeply and opened the door.


Lucysmom