Title: Homecoming

Author: Lozza

Pairing: Steve/Jesse

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Missing scene - Retribution. Steve comes home from the hospital with help from Jess and needs some comfort about the empty beach house.

Feedback: yes please! lozza.hopkins@virgin.net

Archive: if you want it, have it!

Disclaimer: They don't belong to me, if they did I'd never let them out! No money was made from this fic, it's just for fun. All characters belong to
CBS.

This has not been beta'd or even read through by me. Oopps! If there are any spelling mistakes I apologise sincerely!


Homecoming
by Lozza


Jesse smiled at his friend as he walked into Steve's hospital room, pushing a wheelchair in front of him. "Ready to go, buddy?" he asked him cheerfully.

Steve looked up at him from his perch on the side of his bed. "I guess." he replied, his weak smile not reaching his large, blue eyes. He was fully dressed, his bag was on the bed beside him, and everything that had littered the room in the last three and a half months had been packed. There wasn't much, the bag wasn't large, but Jesse had been there when the Lieutenant had asked Amanda to distribute the flowers and plants he had been given around the other patients in the hospital. Most of the soft toys he'd asked to be given to the children in paediatrics, apart from a grey teddy bear he had grown attached to. Jarrett, named after a character in one of Steve's favourite books, sat on the top of the bag, looking at the younger doctor with a smug expression on his cute face.

Jesse just stopped himself from making a face at him, he knew the cute creature, about two feet tall, slept with the man he wanted to sleep with, wrapped up in his arms and buried in his chest. But that wasn't going to last long, Jesse vowed to the bag of fluff - I'll get him yet, and when I do, you are banished to the armchair.

Jarrett laughed at him silently.

Jesse ignored him and walked over to his friend. "You don't sound too pleased." he commented and gently placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort. "I thought you hated being in here."

Steve sighed and looked up at him. "I do." he agreed. "But I can't believe he won't be there. If I go home then it'll be real, that he'll be in prison, not waiting for me on the deck. Where he should be."

Jesse gently rubbed his shoulder where he had laid his hand and tried to soothe him. "It's okay, Steve." he replied, trying to reassure him. "He won't be there long. You just need to rest, then you can get him out of there."

Steve's expression hardened as he thought about that. "He shouldn't be there in the first place!" he snapped at him angrily. "At all! On that evidence! Any detective worth anything would have realised is was all fake!"

"Calm down." the doctor told him firmly. "I know it was fake, Steve." he replied. "But being angry isn't going to help him, and it's not good for you. Do you think he'd be happy if you had a stroke?"

Steve took a few deep breaths and nodded. "I guess." he said again, and studied him for a moment before he smiled at him, a little wider than the previous one. "Are you off duty now?" he asked.

Jess nodded with a smile. "I've got a week off." he assured him with a smile. "Just so I can look after you at the house."

Steve chuckled and nodded. "At the beach you mean." he retorted, amused. "I know you, Jess. Summer's gone and the waves are getting higher."

Jess tried to look aggrieved at his words, but his barely hidden grin didn't fool his best friend. "I hadn't noticed." he said lightly, but couldn't keep it up at the smile Steve was giving him. It made him look more beautiful than normal, if that was possible, and the doctor's heart flipped again.

"Oh all right." he admitted with a little blush. "But I do want to look after you too."

Steve grinned at him. "Then help me down." he said in reply, and concentrated on slowly pushing himself off the bed so he could stand on the floor.
Jesse kept a hand on his arm and waited for him to steady himself before he helped him limp the few steps over to the wheelchair. Then he grabbed the bag, hoping the bear would fall off and be left here, but the Lieutenant held out his hands for him and he couldn't say 'no' to those puppy dog eyes. He sighed and gently placed the bag and the bear on his friend's lap, and returned to the back of the chair.

"Lead on, MacDuff." Steve said to him, a lot more cheerful than he had been feeling, and pointed to the door of his room.

Jesse sighed in resignment and shook his head, but did as he was told.

Steve dozed on the way home, letting Jess drive the hour or so in relative calm. The main problem he had was the hard-on causing his pedal control to be more erratic than usual. He'd always loved watching the Lieutenant sleep, he looked relaxed, younger, and unstressed in his sleep, and he lifted one of his hands to lightly brush some of Steve's fringe from his forehead. "I love you." he murmured, sincerely. It was an admission he had come to after a lot of soul searching, not thinking he could fall for someone afer Susan, but he had realised that Steve was the reason his relationship with Susan hadn't worked out. Jess wanted to spend as much time as possible with his tall, strong policeman, he loved being in his company, just being in his presence made him shiver with delight. And spending an entire week with him, on their own, with Steve not at his best, vulnerable and needing to be looked after had given him lovely dreams every night for the month or so he had been planning it.

He hadn't realised the traffic lights he had had to stop at had changed to green until the guy behind him out his hand on the horn, and Jess jumped, startled. He noticed what he had done, and stepped on the accelerator of his Jag, speeding off.

"...mmmffh..." Steve commented as he was jerked awake. "Jess?" He looked over at his friend with a confused frown marring his forehead. "What..?"

"It's all right, Steve." Jess reassured him. "I almost missed a light, that's all. Nothing more."

Steve studied for a moment and then decided to do something he knew he should have done a while ago. "I love you, too." he said to him, and grinned at him when Jess turned to stare at him in shock. "Watch the road!"

----------

Jesse couldn't stop grinning as he drove slowly onto the drive of the Sloan's home. He couldn't believe it, something he had never thought possible might just be in his grasp. Steve had been silent since he had said those four wonderfull words, but his hand on Jesse's thigh, moving further up his leg agonisingly slowly were telling him exactly what the Lieutenant wanted.

Now, as he pulled in to park in front of the entrance to Steve's apartment, those talented fingers were gently rubbing his rock hard cock through the thin material of his pants.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum here and now." he warned him, and turned to face him with a grin.

Steve grinned back and slowly licked his lips, tantalising the doctor who was watching the pink tip. "Can't have that." he murmured to him, his voice husky and filled with lust.

Jess watched, still a little concerned that this was another dream, as his fantasy moved closer to him. The confines of the car didn't allow for much movement on the Lieutenant's part, his long legs made sure that he had to stay on his side, but reached him with his other hand and cupped Jesse's cheek in his free hand. He moved closer still, his lids heavy, closing over those captivating eyes, and lightly pressed his lips to Jesse's. Their first kiss was tentative and gentle, which was not what Jess wanted. He slipped both arms around him, held him close, and kissed him back. Steve moaned little sounds of pleasure in the back of his throat as dragged his soft, silibant tongue over Jesse's warm lips, searching for entry. The doctor obligued, and their tongues jousted as they explored and tasted each other.

Finally having to pull away to breathe, Steve sat back with his eyes still closed as he savoured Jesse's taste. "Mmmm." he said quietly, and smiled. "You taste good."

Jesse grinned at him and lightly caressed his cheek with his fingertips. "So do you, Love." he said to him in reply.

The endearment surprised the Lieutenant enough to open his eyes so he could see whether he meant it. The sincerity pouring out of those eyes told Steve that he did, and he moved forward again to kiss him some more. "'Love'" he said thoughtfully when they broke off. "I like that. Can I call you 'Babe'?"

Jesse snorted with laughter. "Only if you want to be celibate!" he retorted, amused. "What are we still doing in here when there are perfectly good beds inside?" he asked him impishly. "Or do you really want to fuck me in the car?"

Steve looked around him ruefully. "Not at the moment." he replied with a sigh. "It may be a few weeks before I can do much in this tiny thing."

Jesse was quite used to the small comments his friend made about his car, but he loved the Jag, and was not going to change it for something like the white truck he had parked next to. "Let's find a bed instead." he said to him and moved one hand to Steve's crotch. "You can show me exactly how you use that." he said with a leer, and rubbed him.

Steve grinned and scrambled as quickly as he could out of the car. Jesse chuckled and followed him, grabbing the bag from the back when his soon-to-be lover limped over to his front door and fumbled with the lock. The doctor followed him in and dropped the bag in the hall, chucking Jarrett on top of it, and grabbed his Lieutenant again. Steve went with him, finding himself pushed up against the wall, a smaller body pressed against him, arms around his neck, and a hot, sweet mouth eating him alive. The last thing he did before Jess almost sucked his brain out of his mouth was kick the door shut with one foot. He slipped his arms around him, sliding his hands under Jesse's belt and pants to cup and knead his pert buttocks, using them to pull him a little closer, if possible.

Jesse slipped his hands under his lover's sweater and caressed his thin, sculpted chest with his fingers, flicking his nipples causing Steve to groan in his mouth. The doctor pulled away only to push the thick sweater over his lover's head and off, un-noticed, onto the floor. Jess grinned up at Steve, and his flushed face, his kiss swollen lips open so he could pant, his large eyes shining with need, and he wanted him even more than ever. "I want you." he growled in lust, and pulled the unresisting Lieutenant with him to the bedroom.

Steve allowed himself to be pushed over to his bed, but Jesse pushed him down onto it and stood over him with a smile. He took his face in both hands and studied him for a few moments in silence. "Are you all right, Love?" he asked him gently. "Tell me if I hurt you."

Steve nodded and slipped his arms around his waist. "You won't." he assured him. "Now stop talking and get on with it."

----------

Jesse was surprised when he suddenly found himself yanked unceremoniously onto the large bed. He landed on his back, and by the time he had figured out what had happened his companion had moved, kicking off his shoes, and was even now covering his body with his own. "Hey." Steve said to him with a chuckle that reverbrated in his chest. "I was getting impatient."

Jesse laughed too. "I'd never have guessed." he commented, and then gasped as his lover gently nibbled the sensitive lobe of his right ear.

Steve blew into it, and then trailed kisses and nips down Jesse's throat until he came to a hypersensitive spot at the fold of his neck and shoulder.

The young doctor was squirming with delight as he was marked by Steve's teeth, his eyes squeezed shut, his hands roaming over the Lieutenant's naked chest, and small sounds of need escaped his mouth. "Steve!" he protested eventually when he could stand no more, and tried to push him off.

The Lieutenant raised his head quickly, looking at him, scared that he had hurt him. "Jess?" he queried. "Are you..?"

The doctor used his momentary concern to use some of the skills his friend had taught him some time ago. He laughed at the surprised expression on Steve's face as he suddenly found himself flipped over onto his back, with Jess now on top of him. "I'm fine." his doctor assured him, and bent over him to explore.

Now it was Steve's turn to moan and squirm as first one nipple was taken in to Jesse's talented mouth and sucked into hardness, and then the other. When the doctor was satisfied with that he turned his attention to the three new scars that marred his lover's chest. They were still red, and whatever Steve had tried to assure him he knew they were still sore when he moved too fast. Gently, so he didn't cause him any discomfort, he explored him with his tongue and placed light kisses along them. He glanced up at his face for a moment, to find that he was being watched by those wonderful eyes. "If I could kiss them all better I would." he said to him softly.

Steve smiled down at him, his expression soft and filled with love. "You just did, Lovely." he said to him quietly and buried one hand in his hair. "All better now."

Jesse grinned and returned to his study. Steve moaned softly as his lover rimmed his navel with his tongue, dipping the warm, wet tip into the small hole, and let him do what he wanted. Jesse expertly undid his belt and pulled it out, chucking it on the floor, and slowly opened the button fly to Steve's pants. Steve obligued by lifting his hips to let him slip them, and his shorts down and off onto the floor to free his aching cock. Jesse studied him for a moment, and licked his lips in anticipation. Steve was big, thick and un-cut, his cock hard and ruddy with need, leaking golden pre-cum, and the doctor couldn't resist. He took his lover's thin hips in his hands and licked a drop of that musky syrup with his tongue, savouring the taste for a moment, before he engulfed the tip into his mouth.

Steve shouted his name, a sound Jesse didn't think he could ever get enough of, and buried his hands in his lover's soft, blond hair. "Jess!" he reiterated, a little quieter this time, as the doctor took more of him into his mouth.

Jess grinned around his mouthful and dragged his tongue and lips back up to the tip of his lover's thick cock. He buried the tip of his tongue into the slit, making Steve almost howl in need, and swallowed him down again when Steve used his hands to urge him back down.

Steve was exclaiming incoherant words as he was sucked and explored by a talented mouth, which aroused Jess even more, knowing that he was causing his normally very controlled lover into uncontrolled lust. He allowed him to thrust his hips into his mouth, deep throating him every time, and he slipped one hand underneath him to explore his lover's cleft. He found the little pucker there and rubbed his index finger over it, relaxing the muscle before he penetrated him.

Steve cried out again at his invasion, and shouted a warning to the young doctor. "I'm gonna... gonna cum!" he warned him breathlessly, as his entire body tingled with his impending orgasm.

Jess would have said that that was the whole point, but his mouth was full at the time, and he was busy sucking as much of his lover's cock as he could. He flicked his finger over Steve's prostate, and that was enough to push him over the edge.

Streams of hot, sticky cum flooded over his tongue as Steve thrust his hips uncontrollably into his mouth, and he swallowed as much of it as he could. The Lieutenant tasted great - musky, earthy, all Steve, and the doctor knew he wouldn't be able to get enough of that taste.

Steve collapsed back onto his bed, thoroughly spent, and Jesse reluctanty let him out of his mouth to make sure he was all right.

His lover's eyes were closed, his mouth open and he was breathing heavily.

He blinked when he realised his name was being called, and he opened his eyes again to find his lover had moved back up to be beside him, and was looking down at him with a smile.

"Are you all right, Love?' Jess asked him gently, and used one hand to lightly brush his hair away from his sweat-dampened forehead. "Did you like that?'

Steve nodded silently, but his arms were too leaden to pull his lover close enough to kiss. Jesse noticed and put him out of his misery, and kissed him gently again. Tongues jousted, and Steve tasted himself in Jesse's mouth.

When they broke of he had recovered enough to place a hand on his doctor's still-clothed groin. "There's lube in the top drawer of the nightstand." he told him, his voice a little hoarse. "I want you in me, Jess."

Jesse grinned at him, he wanted that too, but he didn't want to cause him any discomfort. "Are you sure?" he asked him. "Really? I don't want to hurt you."

Steve grinned and nodded. "I'm sure." he assured him. "But you are wearing way too many clothes, Doctor Travis." he commented dryly as grabbed his shirt, still on his chest.

Jesse chuckled and stripped quickly as he moved over to the nightstand for the slick gel he needed. He moved back to him with the tube in one hand, and kissed him again before he uncapped it. His own sizeable cock was upstanding with need, ruddy and leaking, and Steve grabbed the tube from him, squeezing the clear gel onto his own fingers. He swept them expertly around the member that was soon to be in him, and grinned at the feral expression of lust on his lover's face. He was going to prepare himself too, but Jess had to do that for him. He took the lube back and gently smeared some of the gel into his lover's cleft, zeroing in on his tight hole. Steve relaxed as Jess lubricated him liberally, and moved in between his lover's spread legs.

He looked down at him as he positioned his cock at Steve's inviting entrance, and paused for a moment. "Are you sure?" he asked him again.

Steve nodded and wrapped his long legs around him. "Fuck me." he said to him, his voice loaded with his desire. "Jess, please. I need you."

The Doctor didn't need any more encouragement. He entered him gently, slowly, almost torturously slowly, watching his face intently for any signs of pain. Steve took in deep breaths as he was penetrated, he hadn't been with a man for a while and Jess was big enough to make him feel almost virginal again. Jess was slow with him though, waiting for the slight frown of pain to leave his forehead before he began to thrust into him slowly at first. He wanted their first time to be slow, gentle and memorable, and he committed the small sounds and sighs of delight his lover uttered into his memory, to be brought out again during a bad day at work.

Jess had heard his name said to him in many ways during his life, but not as the sigh of delight that Steve uttered to him, urging him in deeper. "Say my name, please, Steve." he said to him as he thrust gently into him. "Like that."

Steve looked up at him and smiled. "Jess." he breathed again. "Don't stop, please Jesse. Don't stop."

Jesse couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to, this was Steve calling out to him, HIM! And he loved it.

"Yesssssssssss!" Steve shouted and bore his hips down onto him to impale himself on him further. "Jesse! Don't stop!"

Jesse lost control and any concern about hurting his lover went out of the window. He thrust into him quickly, every movement bringing another cry of delight from his lover beneath him, and he could feel his orgasm rushing from his extremities to centre in his groin. With a shout of "Steve!" he came in long streams, his thrusts pushing his cream deep inside his lover, and he slumped bonelessly across him when he was sated.

When the room finally righted itself he managed to raise his head to look at his lover, and he smiled at the mellow expression on Steve's face. Gently, reluctantly, he uncoupled them, and moved close to him to gather him up in his arms. "I love you, Steve." he murmured in his ear, and lightly pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Welcome home."



END