Diagnosis Sentinel

by Stormwolf Dawn

Fandom: Diagnosis Murder/Sentinel

Pairing: Mark Sloan/Jim Ellison

Summary: When two murders in two different cities are linked together, and the two investigating officers dissapear its up to Dr. Mark Sloan, and Blair Sandburg to piece it all together before those they love dissapear forever. Violence. Rape. BDSM

Warning: This is rated NC-17 for eplicit scenes, sexual content, violence and language.

Warning: Rape story. Proceed with Caution!

The characters for Diagnosis Murder and the Sentinel do not belong to me. This is for purely entertainment purposes only. I am not trying to step on anyone's copyrights, nor am I making any money from this and other stories.

 

Diagnosis Sentinel

by Stormwolf Dawn

Lt. Steve Sloan slowly regained consciousness. His eyes opened slowly taking in the darkness around him. He could feel the cold metal beneath his naked body, and he shivered involuntarily. His skull pounded against his temple, and reached up to feel something wet and sticky. The smell told him it was blood. He couldn't remember being hit, nor could he remember any faces of his attackers. Letting his eyes adjust, he was able to make out his metal prison. To him, it looked like the inside of a cargo container that was loaded onto ships, or even planes. Luckily, small pinpricks of light came through tiny airholes in the ceiling. He heard a groan, and looked behind him to discover he wasn't the only one in this predicament. The man laying on the other side of the container was also nude. He was big guy, well muscled with short cut thinning brown hair. He could see that the other man had also been hit over the head. Steve crawled over to the other guy and checked for a pulse finding it strong and steady. However at the touch of an unfamiliar hand, the other man awoke suddenly and scrambled away from Steve against the steel wall of the container. The man looked at him with supicion in his steel blue eyes.

When the man had touched him, Jim Ellison's Sentinel instincts had kicked in forcing him to consciousness. He had moved away from the supposed threat, then took in his predicament. Jim noticed the blonde haired, blue eyed man who had touched him had a bleeding laceration on his left temple. From the pain and smell, Jim knew he sported a similiar laceration. He realized that he and the other man were nude, and that they were in some kind of metal container.

"Who are you? Jim asked the stranger.

"My name's Lt. Steve Sloan, LAPD." the blonde man answered sitting down from his crouched position.

Jim could tell the man wasn't lying, and breathed a sigh of relief. A cop as well. "I'm Detective James Ellison, Cascade PD." Jim said.

"A cop, too. Maybe its a coicidence, but I don't think so." Steve speculated.

"Yeah, I agree with you there. But what do these guys, whoever they are, want with a couple of cops. Hell, were not even from the same jurisdiciton."

Steve shrugged, then crossed his arms over his chest and shivered. "Wherever we are its pretty cold. Doesn't help, not having any clothes either." Jim had noticed the cold, his Sentinel dials turning down automatically. He did notice his lack of attire, however. "If its cold, I wonder if were still in Washington, or are we somewhere else." He mused out loud.

"Well, we definitly are't in California any more. It wouldn't be cold." Steve answered.

Jim looked around using his Sentinel enhanced sight. All he could see through the holes in the ceiling was the sky, and some cables. Suddenly the container lurched, and both of them were tossed to the floor. The feeling of being lifted told them that the container was being loaded onto something. Jim took in a deep breathe. Beneathe the odor of his own body scent, Steve's scent, and the smell of blood from both of them was that of fish, burning coal, salty sea, and other humans. Another lurch and a loud bang announced the containers landing, then the small light that appeared throught the holes was blocked. The sound of boots on metal said that someone was walking on the top of the container. A hatch on the top of the container was unlocked, then opened. Jim saw the features of a bearded man who glared down at the prisoners. The man tossed down a backpack with a gruff, "Here, catch." Steve caught the pack as the hatch was closed and relocked. Jim listened as the man took a ladder out of the cargo hold of the ship, then suddenly all light dissapeared as the cargo hold doors were closed.

"There's bottled water in this pack, as well as some granola bars, and dried fruit. You want some?" Steve asked.

Jim realised that he was thirsty and asked for some of the water. Unfortunatly the lack of light was even too much for a Sentinel's sight, so Steve had to find Jim by touch in the darkness. Once he felt Steve's hand on his arm, Jim took the proffered bottle of water. He took a mouthful, letting it set in his mouth for awhile before swallowing it. He then capped the bottle and settled his back against a cold steel wall. He heard Steve moving around in the dark, then heard him settling down. His other sense told him Steve was only a few feet from him. Thank God for all those lessons from his Guide about navigating with his other senses during that Golden incident.Jim thought.

"What were you doing before you were captured?" Steve suddenly asked.

"A murder investigation. Normally that would be Homicide's case, but the marks on the body suggested torture, as well as sexual assault."

"Damn." Came the whispered comment. "Was it male, the body I mean. Marks on the wrists, ankles and neck that suggested bondage, and whip marks on the back?"

"Yeah, how the hell?"

Steve answered, "I was investigating a similiar homicide."

"Your thinking our investigations are linked, and the reason we were taken?" Jim knew the Lt. was, after all Jim's thoughts were similiar.

"Damn, yes I do. Jim, I don't think we will get out of this one. I have a feeling this ship is headed for a foreign country. Maybe Hong Kong, or anywhere."

"Yeah, I agree with you on that one. Shit, I think were looking at a white slavery ring, and we have become the newest acquisitions."

"I dn't know about you, Jim. But I have no intention of just letting them...rape me." Steve said after a moment of silence.

Jim breathed deep. He had known that the possibility existed. After all, the bodies had been sexually assaulted.

"Neither do I." Jim said.

Hours passed in silence. Jim could hear movement on the deck, and voices speaking in Chinese.

When the ship rolled to a stop, and the cargo area's door opened spilling moonlight into the container, Jim and Steve stood up from where they had been laying on the floor. They readied themselves for a fight. Boots clattered on the top of the container, and the hatch opened. The man standing at the edge of the hatch was clearly Oriental. In his hands was an air pistol loaded with tranquilizer darts. There was no where to hide or run, and the man shot both of the cops easily. The tranqu took them both down. The hatch was closed, and the container lifted from the ship.

Jim was the first to open his eyes. Gone was the cold steel of the metal prison. Instead, Jim lay on a soft feathered matress. Beside him on the small twin bed was Steve Sloan. Both of them were still nude, except for the wide leather collars that were padlocked around their necks. Chains ran from the padlock on the collar to the iron bedpost. Jim shivered in fear, then tried to awaken the Lt.

Steve Sloan came to consciousness slowly at Jim's urging. With his sentinel senses, Jim could hear someone coming closer to their room. Steve opened his eyes, and looked at Jim's scultptured face. "Damn, " He said as he noticed the collar, then felt the one around his own neck.

"Someone's coming." Jim said.

Steve groaned, "Ugghh, how can you tell?"

Jim looked at Steve, "I have good ears, " was all he said. At that moment, the door opened to admit a tall white man in a dark Armani suit. Beside him were two other men, both Chinese. The tatoos on the men's arms declared them a member of a Tong.

"Good morning, detectives. I trust you slept well?" The man said with a bit of humor in his voice.

"Who are you?" Jim sanrled.

"Easy, now, Detective Ellison. Slaves do not ask questions." The man said his tone turning serious.

"I am not a slave!" Jim growled and attempted to attack the man. One of the Tong members kicked Jim in the head, kncocking the sentinel to the ground. Steve noticed the chain noting that if Jim had finished through with the leap, the chain length would have brought him up short.

Jim groaned, and tried to get up. A booted foot pressed itself in Jim's back holding the sentinel down.

"You are a slave, Ellison. You are my slave. From now on your name is Jaguar. Repeat your name." The man ordered.

Jim just spat at the man. The white man uncoiled a length of a leather bullwhip. "Repeat your name." He ordered again sending the bullwhip's lash across Jim's back. The sentinel cried out in pain, then tried to dial down the pain. "Ellison." He said through gritted teeth. The lash fell again. The boot had been removed, but Jim barely noticed it absence. He heard a struggle and a cry from Steve.

"Your name!" the man ordered again.

"Ellison."

CRACK!!!

The session continued until Jim lost consciousness having never answered the man with anything other than, "Ellison."

During that, Steve had tried to help, but the two Tong members had held him down. To his disgust, one of the Tongs fondled Steve's ass and genitals. Steve had struggled, but the Tong fighters were more than a match for the Lt. When the Armani suited man was done with Ellison, he had turned his attention to Steve.

"You are also my slave." Steve shook his head, denying the man's statement.

The man motioned for the Tong members to move. The whip cracked throught the air, the lash landing across Steve's back. "You are mine. Your name is now Lion. Repeat it!"

"Sloan. My name is Sloan." The session was repeated until Steve was unconscious as well.

Steve opened his eyes and groaned at the pain shooting across his back. He found that he was still lying on the twin bed, and he could see Ellison lying on the floor, his back a bloody mess.

"Jim. Jim. Are you awake?"

Ellison groaned. The sentinel tried to sit up, but his muscles refused to move. Ellison turned his head to look at Steve.

"How are you doing?" Jim asked.

"Same as you, I suspect. He tried the same shit with me. Said my name was Lion of all things. Guy's nuts. Those Tong, boys? Let me give you a suggestion. Don't let them near you. One of them couldn't keep his hands off of me."

"I don't think he's going to give up. He's going to do this until he's broken us both." Jim said.

Steve nodded.

Jim turned his head to the door as he heard footsteps getting closer. The door opened to admit the Tong boys, along with two of their buddies. They walked in unconcerned and unchained the two captives. Both of them tried to fight, but were still weak from the whipping. The Tong members were able to drag the two of them out of the room. They were taken to a shower room, where the Tong boys held Jim and Steve under the spray, cleaning the blood from their bodies. They were then dried off, and their cuts painted with iodine that caused the cuts to sting. Suddenly Jim struggled even more violently, and Steve followed his lead wondering what had brought it on. Steve could not smell the male arousal coming from their captors, but Jim could.

The Chinese toughs were able to subdue their captives. They were both pushed to their knees on the tiled floor of the shower room. Leather ties were used to bind the captives hands behind thir back, and tie them by their collars to iron rings embedded into the floor. They both continued to struggle, trying to rif themsleves of their bonds. Laughter filled their ears, and Jim felt a boot against his buttocks. The boot pushed until Jim was no longer sitting back on his calves. Jim saw that Steve was recieving the same treatment.

Jim bit his tongue to keep from crying out when the first cock tore into his ass. His rapists leaned over him, cock buried in Jim's ass to the hilt, and whispered into Jim's ear.

"What's your name, slave?" The man asked.

"Ellison." Jim answered through gritted teeth.

The man withdrew and thrusted in again. "What is your name, slave?" Again Jim answered with Ellison. With each wrong answer the man would withdraw partway, then thrust. The dry fucking was painful, and Jim could feel that he was injured inside. Not far from him, Steve was recieving the same treatment. Like Jim, Steve said his real name, his slave name never passing through his lips. When the first one released his seed inside Jim, he pulled out, and another took his place. This one continued with the questions as he thrusted. Never satisfied with the answer, "Ellison."

They were both raped numerous times, and not once did they answer with anything but their real names. Blood flowed freely down their thighs, mixed with semen and other bodily fluids. Both of them had vomited at least once, and the showers were turned on. The water washed away the signs of their violations, and their captors took them back to their rooms.

Strangely, Jim and Steve did not shy from contact with each other. Though they had been raped, they felt the strength from the other, and on the small twin bed, the two slaves held each other, as tears fell freely down their faces.

Some time later they fell asleep. They both lay on their sides. Jim lay with his back against Steve's chest, whose arm enclosed the sentinel in an embrace.

For three days they were left alone in the room. They were kept on a liquid diet which was barely able to maintain their health. On the fourth day, Jim lifted his head as he heard footsteps coming closer. He nudged Steve, who was lyinging spooned up behind him, arm thrown across Jim's body.

"Steve, wake up. Their coming." Jim said. Steve groaned,and opened his eyes.

"I wish I knew how you did that."

The door opened before Jim could answer to admit their captor and the Tong boys.

The Tong boys went forward immediately and took control of Jima nd Steve even thought the two cops fought back. They were dragged form the room struggling, and placed in individual cells.

The cells were empty, though clean, they were only eight foot by six foot, with an eight foot ceiling. There was a drain in the middle of the concrete floor but nothin else in the room. The door was steel and had no windows, just a slot at the bottom of the door. Once the door was closed, the only light was that coming from the sides of the door and the slot.

They were left in there, wearing only the collars. Their liquid food was placed in a pan and slid in through the slot. They were fed three times a day, but only once did they eat. For the other two times they were fed they were asked their names, and when a wrong answer was given the food was messed with usually by one of the Tong boys wither pissing in it, defecating in it, or jacking off into it before it was slid under the door.

At no time were they taken from the cell.

It was on the fifth day of being inside the cell that Jim heard Steve. "What's that noise?" Steve asked.

"What noise,?" Jim asked.

"Its like a pounding noise, or thumping. Can't you hear it? Its so loud."

Jim listened but the only normal noises he could hear was his own breathing.

"Oh God make it stop, its too loud!" Steve screamed.

Jim wondered if perhaps Steve's mind was gone.

"Oh God, the smells. It smells so bad, oh...." The Jim heard Steve vomiting, gagging from whatever smell he was detecting.

It was then Jim realised what was happening.

"Steve, Steve listen to my voice. You need to calm down, relax as much as you can."

"What's going on, Jim. That's a heartbeat, I know it is, I can hear my heart beating, and yours as well. I can smell..oh God, everything."

"Its alright, Steve. I'll help, just listen to me. I want you to picture a dial, like on an old fashioned radio." And Jim went throught the same steps Blair had taken him through on the dials until Steve was able to control the intensity of his senses. Jim discovered that Steve, like himself, had all five of his senses tightened. Jim had no doubt that the isolation of these cells had activated his heightened senes.

"Are you alright?" Jim asked concerned.

"Yeah, but I would be better if I was back in California catching a few waves."

"I'd rather be in Cascade, but I would definitly like to be out catching waves with you."

"You surf?" Steve asked.

"You bet."

"We'll have to catch those waves sometime, eventually."

"Most definitly."

Their conversation was interrupted when the Tong boys and their employer showed up. Jim's cell door was opened. A high powered water hose was aimed into the cell, and cold water forced its way out and into the cell. Both Jim and the cell were hosed down, human waste, and filth were funneled down the drain. When they were done Jim huddled in a corner shivering formt he cold water. The door was shut, and Steve's door was opened. Steve recieved the same treatment.

Another five days passed. Jim and Steve both lost a considerable amount of weight. Their energy and strength slowly drained from their bodies.

On the tenth day they gave little fight as they were hosed down then dragged from their cells to lay at the feet of their captor.

The man kneeled down and gripped Jim's chin in his hand, and lifted the younger sentinel's head, "What is your name?"

Jim didn't answer. The man shook Jim's head, "What is you name?"

"E-e-ellison." Jim said slowly.

A paddle made of leather with rounded silver studds hit his bare buttocks hard. Jim flinched, but made no sound.

"What is your name?"

Jim didn't answer, and another swat to his ass answered for him.

"What is your name." Five more swats each harder than the first.

"Ellison." Jim said.

The man nodded, and one of the Tong boys kneeled down between Jim's legs. Jim felt something hard and plastic pressed against his anus. The pressur increased until soemthing very large was pressed inside him. Jim grunted, and tried to dial down the pain. The object was larger around than even a large cock, and as it pressed inside, Jim knew whatever it was was huge.

The Tong member pushed the but plug all the way in until Jim's asshole snapped shut over the top. With a slap to Jim's left asscheek, the Tong boy stood up. Then Jim's hands were strapped together and he was moved to his feet. His bound hands were attached to a hook hanging fromt he ceiling, high enough that Jim's toes barely touched the ground. Steve was placed in the same postiion.

"What is your name?" Their captor asked again.

Jim answered with Ellison. The paddle came down hard hitting both his ass cheeks and the but plug. More blows raine down. Jim's ass was starting to feel like it was on fire.

Then a belt was used on his back while the paddle was used, but Jim continued to answer with 'Ellison'. Finally, clamps were placed on Jim's nipples, and balls, and when he gave the wrong answer electricity coursed through his body. His dials went wild, and Jim felt, saw, heard, smelled, and tasted everything. He vomited at the bombardment. Again the question was asked, and again a wrong answer. More electricity, more blows to his ass and back. Again, but this time another clamp was placed on the hard plastic of the dildo.

Jim screamed, and writhed in pain. The question was asked. Jim answered wrong again, and pain once more became his world.

"What is your name?" Their captor asked.

Jim groaned, tears poured down his cheeks, and his throat was painful and scratchy from his screams, but in a hoarse voice full of anguish Jim said, "Jaguar."

Their captor smiled, and Steve closed his eyes as fear filled him.

When Steve's turn came, the Homicide Lt. held out as long as he could. The same procedure was used, the paddle, the butt plug, the belt and the electric clamps. Eventually, like Jim, Steve succumbed and answered in an equally hoarse voice, "Lion."

The man addressed them, "You have both broken. You could fight me from now until you are dead, but you will have to remember every day that you broke, even if it was just once. You broke, and you will stay broken."

They both said nothing, knowing what the man said was true.

"I am your master and you will call me that. Say it."

When they hesitated, another jolt of electricity moved through them. They both screamed in unison.

"Say it."

"Yes...Master." They said.

The man smiled. He turned to the Toong boys, "They are my men, you will call them sir, is that understand."

"Yes, Master." Jim and Steve ansered.

"Good, very good." The man said as he reached out and gently stroked Jim and Steve's head, fingers moving through their sweat soaked hair.

The clamps were removed, as was the butt plugs.

A hand moved across Jim's face in a petting manner, "What is you name?"

"Jaguar." Jim answered sick at heart.

"Good boy." He turned to one of the Tong boys, "Give him pleasure for the correct answer." The Tong boy nodded, then kneeled down in front of Jim, and took Jim's lax penis into his mouth. Very expertly, the man sucked and deep throated Jim's cock bringing it to full hardness.

As Jim was getting the best blow job he had ever had, their Master had turned his attentiont to Steve, and asked Steve what his name was. Steve hesitated for a second, then his heart falling into his stomach he answered, "Lion."

Another one of the Tong boys followed the Master's instructions and took Steve's cock into his mouth.

Jim came, spilling his seed down the Tong boy's throat as he cried out in pleasure. A wave of sickeness rolled though him, and it took all his will power not to throw up.

Steve came not more than a minute after Jim.

They were cleaned up gently, showered, with soap, then leashes attached to their collars they were led back to their room.

The two sentinels laid down on the bed, with Steve spooned up behind Jim, and they cried together as they both realised what they had done.

Sometime later the door opened and one of the Tong boys brought in a tray with soap and bread. After having gone so long without solid food, the soup was all their stomachs could handle for now.

They ate their soup slowly, savoring the flavor. The bread they dipped into the soup. When they were done, they crawled back into bed as they were before and fell asleep.

For a week they were fed nutritious meals three times a day. Their master would test them to be sure that they were willing to obey him. Once he told Jim to suck him off, and Jim did so, while inside he was screaming at himself, *What are you doing!*

Each time they obeyed they recieved positive reinforcement, usually in the form of treats, like candy or honeycakes, combined with being petted as if they were really bog cats. Once or twice they were stroked by their master until they cme, then told to lick their own cum off of their master's hands. Which they obeyed.

At night, the sentinels huddled together and grieved for what they had done and what they had become.

At the end of the week they were back on solid food, and their master walked in with their leashes in hand. They didn't fight, only lifted their chins to allow access to the ring. They followed their master out of the room and into a gym where weight machines and mats awaited. A man, chinese, and older than Steve awaited them. The man was dressed form head to toe in black, black sweats and T-shirt.

"He will be your trainer. You will obey him as he teaches, or you will be punished by him. He will teach you fighting styles tha will of great use to you when you are in the cages."

They glanced at each other as the truth was finally revealed. Each of them had speculated at one point in time what they were there for, and now they new. To fight other slaves, perhaps even each other so that greedy men and women could watch and bet on them. Like Starkville, where Jim had been undercover to find out why his friend had died.

They were led from the room, their master telling them that training would next week, when they were at full health. The master took them back to their room, unhooked the leashes then stood at the door looking them over.

"You are both so beautiful. You will look good in the cages, and you will be good fighters. I know this."

He stopped and looked at them both, then walked over to were Steve knelt and placed his hand on Steve's head. "You are beautiful, my fine Lion, and the two of you look perfect together. You, Lion, will be the top, the aggressor." Steve looked at him confused.

Their master smiled, "Tonight, my fine Lion, you will take my Jaguar. And every other night hereafter you will take him. Or you will both be punished."

Steve was shocked, but hid it from his face. He coudl hear Jim's heart racing with fear, and his own wasn't far behind. He could smell the arousal coming their master, and knew that he would watch.

Their master smiled, and reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a tube of lubricant. He handed it to Steve. Then looked at Jim.

"Jaguar, on elbows and knees, now. Ass in the air, and spread your legs."

Jim didn't hesitate, even though his heart raced from fear and his lungs felt as if they were constricting. He moved into the position ordered, and waited.

"Now my Lion. Ready your mate. Preprare his sweet hole for our cock."

Steve tried not to gulp or show fear. Instead, his hands shaking a bit, Steve moved over behind Jim, and squeezed some of the lubricant onto his fingers. Then carefully he pressed a lubed finger against Jim's hole until it was inside. He could feel Jim clenching against his finger, and in a low tone only he or Jim could hear, he tried to soothe the younger sentinel. When Jim relaxed enough, Steve moved his finger around trying to stretch Jim's asshole. When he was sure it was enough he added another finger, scissoring them and stretching, using more lube when neccessary.

All the while, their master sat in a chair watching, his own cock in his hands as he stroked himself.

Steve moved on to three fingers, adding more lube, stretching Jim's asshole so it could safely acomadate his own cock.

Jim was trying to relax himself, to force his heart to stop beating so fast, his lungs to quit working overtime. Keeping it in mind that it was Steve doing it to him helped. He trusted the other sentinel. The initial pain of Steve's finger inside him, the burning around the edges of his asshole was a distant memory. Now Jim felt pleasure with Steve's fingers inside him. Every now and then Steve would brush his prostate sending a wave of pleasure through him. Then the fingers were removed, and Jim tried to stay calm as he knew what was coming. Then he felt the head of Steve cut cock against his anus. The erotic image of opening up Jim's ass, preparing it had made Steve hard, and the cock pushed itself slowly inside Jim until the head entered with a pop. Then Steve continued forward until his balls rested against Jim's ass.

Thier master continued to stroke himself, his long wide cock now at an impressive ten inches.

Steve gave Jim a few minutes to get used to the feel of Steve's cock inside him, then he began to thrust. Shallowly at first, short slow thrust, until their master ordered him to do it harder. Jim braced himself as Steve began to thrust harder, pulling almost all the way out and thrusting inside to the hilt, quicker and faster.

Their master came the same time that Steve did. Steve's cum filled Jim's ass, ass the older sentinel came with a cry.

Steve collapsed over Jim's back, breathing hard from exertion. The master moved to kneel in front of Jim, cum covered his hand and cock. Without being prompted, Jim licked his master's hand and cock clean.

Their master smiled and petted Jim's head, then reached up and patted Steve's.

On order, Steve slipped his spent cock from Jim's body, and their master smiled and left the room.

Steve immediately checked Jim's asshole, and breathed a sigh of relief on finding no sign of blood or tearing.

"I'm sorry Jim." Steve said as he helped Jim to his feet.

"Its not your fault, Steve. No need to apologize." Jim said as he collapsed on their bed. Steve hesitated about joining Jim, but the Cascade sentinel patted the bed and Steve laid down beside him.

Within a few mintues, Steve gathered the younger sentinel in his arms, and they slept.

TBC

Comments and Feedback Welcome! Stormwolf2000@hotmail.com