TITLE: Darkest Before Dawn

AUTHOR: Stormwolf Dawn

RATING: NC-17 for m/m situations, violence

PAIRINGS: Steve Sloan/Jesse Travis

WARNINGS: Rape, violence

SUMMARY: Steve and Jesse start a relationship that they keep hidden from their friends and family, however adversity brings the truth to light.

NOTES: This is a first time story. I do watch Diagnosis Murder but I am probably going to have to ask for help throughout the story just because there are some things I just don't remember about DM.

I really don't know in what season this happens in, but I guess it would have to be after the story where the hospital blows up.

WARNINGS: This is a rape story...if you don't like that don't read this because I will not read complaints!

Darkest Before Dawn
by Stormwolf Dawn

Steve Sloan walked through the corridors of the hospital heading for Dr. Amanda Bently's office to retrieve the coroner's report on the recent murder victim. As he walked a familiar voice calling his name had him turning around to watch as young Dr. Jesse Travis walked up to him smiling. Steve smiled. Sometimes Jesse reminded him of a puppy, energetic, and cute. *Cute?*, Steve thought, *Damn Sloan you need to get some sleep!* He chided himself. The recent serial killings was making sleep nearly impossible. So far the body count was six, and though there were clues, they just weren't adding up. And Steve's father, Dr. Sloan, was at a medical conference in Seattle. Steve wished his father was there. The elder Sloan was as sharp as a razor and could pick up on clues especially those left by serial killers. Steve joked that his father should have become a detective instead of a doctor, but Mark still insisted it was just a hobby.

*Yeah right* Steve thought.

"Hey Jess, what are you up to?" Steve turned his attention back to the young doctor.

"Finishing up my last hour for the day. I was going to call you, but I saw you walking so I thought I'd ask now. I got tickets to the game Friday. You off?" Jesse asked.

"You bet." Steve said.

"Will you be able to get away what with this serial killer and all?"

"Jesse I am in charge of the task force, and I am not a Lieutenant for nothing. Besides, we are getting absolutely no where, and to top it off the Feds will be taking over tomorrow. So yeah, I can definitely get away."

"Great. They are center court, eighth row." Jesse said excitedly.

"Great, I'll pick you up Friday. Now, if you'll excuse me Jess I've got to go get the coroner's report."

"Yeah sure. See ya Friday."

Jesse went back to doing his rounds excited about Friday. The Lakers would be playing the Supersonics, and it promised to be a good game. Jesse smiled, it had been Dr. Sloan who had bought the tickets for himself and his son, but then the medical conference came up so he

gave them to Jesse so that Steve and Jesse could go. *Man this is going to be fun!*

Jesse was glad that he and Steve were becoming better friends. The partnership they had in owning BBQ Bob's could sometimes be straining on their friendship, but Mark acted like a buffer between the two of them when discussions of business tended to get heated. It was Mark who had suggested that he and Steve spend time together as just friends rather than business partners, and it seemed to be the best advice.

The next day Steve Sloan handed over the serial killer case to the Feds rather reluctantly. Some five hours later the serial killer was found in his apartment dead, the last victim of his obsessive killing spree. The Feds were going over the papers left at the apartment to discover why the man had killed himself and his victims. Steve was just glad that there would be no more killings.

Friday rolled around, and Steve picked up Jesse in his ford F150 extended cab truck and the two of them drove to the stadium discussing the attributes of Shaq, and Kobe Bryant, and which one

would be named MVP. Steve went for Shaq, but Jesses claimed Kobe Bryant would win.

Eventually they reached the stadium and went inside to find their seats.

The game went well with Shaquille O'Neil coming away with the most points, and the MVP award. Steve crowed all the way back to his house that he shared with his Father.

The two of them grabbed some beers and headed down into Steve's apartment where they drank and watched the ESPN post game show.

They both drank a couple of beers, talked about the game, and argued about the MVP award. Jesse was still upset that Kobe Bryant hadn't received it.

At one point when Jesse tried to show Steve a move Kobe Bryant had made to score a three pointer using a wadded up paper and Steve's waste basket, the young doctor slipped and fell on Steve knocking them both onto Steve's bed, with Jesse lying on top, his lips just centimeters from Steve's lips.

Jesse blushed, and pushed away mumbling an apology. Steve stared at the doctor in shock. When Jesse had been on top of him he had felt the young man's hard on digging into his thigh.

Unsure of what to say or even do, Steve mumbled that it was just an accident, but the feel of Jesse's erect cock against his leg felt strange, and Steve felt shocked because it was also turning him on.

"Oh man, I am so clumsy, I'm sorry." Jesse was still blushing and apologizing, glad that his baggy pants hid his erection. One he had had since their little wrestling on the sofa when Jesse had

proclaimed Kobe Bryant's talents a little too loudly and too much.

"Its all right." Steve said again, not sure if it was or not. *Its just stimulation. Adrenaline, or something. He's young.* Steve tried to justify it in his mind, but his excuses just felt like

that...excuses.

Finally he decided to just ask, wondering if someone could die from eternal embarrassment, "Jess, is there...is there something you want to tell me?" He was afraid of the answer, but felt he needed to know.

"Ah, Steve, I'm sorry. I mean, I guess its the beer and the adrenaline, or..."

"Jess, don't lie to me."

Jesse's face turned scarlet, "I'm sorry Steve, if you want I'll go."

"Explain it to me first, ok." Steve said.

"I'm bi." Jesse said suddenly. His head was lowered as if he were ashamed.

Now Steve felt ashamed, he felt he had forced his friend into an obviously painful admission, "I'm sorry, Jess. Its none of my business. And its nothing to be ashamed of."

"I guess. I mean Mark and Amanda don't know. I haven't dated any guys since I started working at the hospital." *Since I met you.* He thought.

"Are you...attracted to me?" Steve asked.

Jess nodded. "But you don't have to worry about it. I mean its probably just a crush, I mean I won't do anything..."

"No, Jess, its alright. I mean, I'm not sure what I mean. I was just really surprised...you know. I mean I've never been with a guy, but..." Steve hesitated.

Jesse waited, not wanting to push.

"I guess, I've always been attracted to guys." Steve continued.

"Since when?" Jesse asked feeling that Steve needed to talk about it.

"Since High School, I guess. I wasn't sure how dad would take it. I was scared what other would think. Then when I went to Nam, it just sort of got thrown on the backburner. And now, since I am a cop, I guess I've tried to live up to the image I am expected to, and just didn't really think about it."

"Yeah, I understand. I mean, I didn't start having sex with guys until college. I was kind of nervous at first, but after awhile, I realized that it was me. That is was what I wanted at the time."

"And now what do you want?" Steve asked.

"You." Jesse answered without hesitation.

"I think...I think I would like that." Steve said, "But I can't, I can't be open about it. Do you understand?" Steve was hesitant, and shy.

"You want to keep it form everyone, including your dad?" Jesse asked.

Steve nodded, "I you can't live with that I understand."

"Steve, I've been in the closet too. I'm not ready to tell the world let alone your dad that me and his son are in a relationship. I think Mark would kill me."

Steve smiled, "No I don't think he would, but it might shock him into a heart attack." He laughed.

Jesse laughed to, then said, "Can I kiss you?"

Steve thought for a second then answered, "Yes." nodding his head at the same time.

Jesse moved to sit beside Steve on the bed.

They looked into each other's eyes, then slowly hesitantly Jesse leaned over, placing one hand on Steve's shoulder, he brought his lips against Steve's.

At first the kiss was light, with Steve only being still allowing the kiss. Then he felt Jesse's tongue against his lip and almost instinctively opened his mouth to welcome Jesse's tongue as the kiss

deepened, and Steve participated in the kiss.

When they broke the kiss they looked at each other. Steve broke the silence first, "Damn, you're a great kisser."

Jesse laughed, "Thanks! You're pretty good to!"

They laughed, then Jesse reached out and brought Steve into another deep kiss, and Steve pulled Jesse down with him as he laid on his back in the bed with Jesse on top of him. As they kissed Jesse's hands roamed down Steve's cloth covered sides and chest, while Steve's hands rubbed up and down Jesse's back.

They kissed and cuddle for a few hours, and finally curled up together still clothed on the bed and fell asleep.

Whenever their schedules coincided, Jesse and Steve got together. Usually they ended up at the small apartment that was at Mark's house where Steve lived. They would kiss and cuddle on Steve's bed or the couch in his room. Sometimes they would remove their shirts, but they stayed clothed. Jesse didn't want to rush Steve, trying not to scare the big cop away. Steve was enjoying the kissing, but he was still nervous about sex, therefor, Jesse kept his hands above Steve's waistline.

However, their schedules were hectic, and more often than not didn't coincide with each other's. Sometimes they would get together, kiss some, and one or the other would fall asleep in his lover's arms, exhausted from a heavy workday. The other one would smile, kiss their lover's forehead, the lean back in Steve's bed, and fall asleep, tightly wrapped around their lover.

At the end of the week, Mark came back from Seattle, and Steve and Jesse's love life was even more curbed.

"How was the conference?" Jesse asked Mark as they sat in the Doctor's lounge nursing their uptight cup of coffee.

"Insightful. The new techniques in laser surgery, and the newest AIDS and HIV drugs were the most heatedly discussed topics, with cancer treatments coming in a close second."

"I'll bet." Jesse said.

"So how was the game?" Mark asked.

"Great! Thanks for the tickets, by the way!" Jesse answered excitedly.

"Your welcome. I'm glad that you and Steve had a good time. I know that Steve had been hoping to go to that game since he was off that Friday."

At that moment, Jesse was called to the ER. "Ooops, gotta go, see ya later Mark." And with that Jesse headed to the ER.

When Mark got home, he found Steve getting dressed in a nice pair of jeans, and a clean shirt.

"Got a date tonight?" Mark asked his son.

"Uh, yeah." Steve said.

"Not a serial killer, or murderess, I hope?" Mark asked with a smile.

"Not funny, Dad."

"Sorry son, I just couldn't help myself."

"I'll bet."

Mark went to the kitchen and began making some pasta salad for his dinner. Steve came upstairs a few minutes later, dressed, freshly shaven, smelling of Boss Hugo.

"See ya later, Dad. Don't wait up for me." Steve said as he headed out the door.

Mark watched him leave, and smiled glad to see that Steve was going out on a date. Maybe, just maybe, whoever the lucky girl was, she would turn out to be the one.

Steve drove to Jesse's apartment, and the young doctor came out and hopped into Steve's truck. They drove into LA, and ate dinner at a nice restaurant where they wouldn't be known at. They looked like two colleges having a working dinner, so people didn't even look at them twice. When dinner was done, they went to a movie, and saw the new X-men, then drove back to Jesse's apartment.

They ended up at first on Jesse's couch, kissing, their hands moving over each other's chest, stomach and back.

Steve pulled back, and removed his shirt, then almost shyly, his fingers moved to the top button of his jeans.

"Its all right, you don't have to..."

Steve placed a finger on Jesse's lips to silence him, "But I want to."

Steve then unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the fly. Jesse smiled, and removed his own shirt, then unbuttoned his khaki's.

"Can I touch you?" Jesse asked.

Steve nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Jess. I'm sure."

Jesse touched his hand to Steve's chest and slowed moved his hand down Steve's chest to his flat muscled stomach to the top of his unbuttoned jeans. His hand slid easily through the opened zipper

until it cupped Steve's boxer clad genitals. Steve was only partially hard, nervousness overriding arousal for the moment. When Jesse's hand cupped his balls, Steve tensed, but when the young doctor began to massage Steve's testicles, then moved to rub his cock, Steve felt himself responding.

Steve hesitantly reached out with his own hand to touch Jesse's chest. At Jesse's nod, Steve's hand moved down to Jesse's boxer clad genitals.

They both massaged each other as they moved in closer to kiss. Jesse's tongue exploring inside Steve's mouth.

Then slowly, Jesse's hand slipped through the slit in Steve's boxers, skin upon skin contact, and Steve groaned in Jesse's mouth as he felt the warmth of Jesse's hand on his cock.

Steve followed suit, slipping his hand through Jesse's slitted boxers. Jesse gripped Steve's cock firmly, but gently and slowly pumped. Steve reciprocated. Jesse's other hand slowly slid down

Steve's back as he pumped Steve's hardened cock. Steve's other hand stayed on Jesse's shoulder, his mind only half aware of Jesse's hand sliding down his bare back, his body enjoying the sensation of Jesse's hand pumping his cock, while his hand pumped Jesse's cock.

The young doctor's other hand slid down to the small of Steve's back until the fingers brushed the top of Steve's jeans. The hand slowly rubbed in circles over the small of Steve's back, getting lower in almost nonexistent inches, until Jesse's hand slid Steve's jeans down revealing the top of Steve's buttocks and the top of the cleft.

As Jesse's tongue took command of Steve's mouth, his hand wrapped firmly around Steve's cock, his other hand massaged Steve's buttock, while Steve pumped Jesse's cock.

Steve found that Jesse's hand massaging his ass was highly erotic, and though he tensed for a few seconds, it wasn't long before he relaxed, giving into the sensations, so that when Jesse's finger

brushed across the opening to Steve's body, the detective came with a gasp.

Jesse came a few seconds after Steve, and the two of them collapsed on the couch, with Steve beneath Jesse.

Jesse snuggled his face against Steve's shoulder, smiling. Steve placed his arms around Jesse, and the two of them fell into a deep restful sleep.

When morning came, Steve was the first to wake up. He yawned sleepily, then smiled as the familiar weight of Jesse' on his chest registered on his sleepy mind. He rubbed Jesse's back, and the young doctor slowly came awake.

Jesse lifted himself up until he could see into Steve's blue eyes. Jesse smiled.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning." Steve answered.

"Ugh, I have to go to work in a couple of hours." Jesse said after he checked Steve's watch.

"So do I." Steve said.

Jesse smiled at Steve then hesitantly asked, "Uh, do you want to share a shower with me?"

Steve thought about it for a second, then smiled and nodded his head.

They both got up off the couch to find that their groins were a sticky mess form their cum. They walked into Jesse's bathroom. Jesse began to strip, but at first Steve's hesitated.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Jesse said seeing Steve's hesitation.

"No, I want to." Steve said, and began to slowly peel of his sticky jeans.

When Steve was down to his boxers, Jesse turned on the shower and set it at a nice relaxing hot temperature. Jesse then slid out of his own boxers, and Steve stared at Jesse.

Jesse's body, though smaller that Steve's was still well built, and tanned. Jesse's cock, uncut, hung about six to seven inches, fat, and unaroused, and his ball sac was well proportioned to his cock.

Fine blond hairs covered the area from where Jesse's cock sprung, and dotted his ball sac. Jesse smiled at Steve's frank appraisal, and Steve blushed when he realized he had been staring.

"Don't be embarrassed, Steve. There's nothing wrong with looking at me."

Steve nodded, then stripped his boxers off. Jesse made it a point to stare, to show Steve that there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

Steve's cock, was a little longer, but thinner than Jesse's and was cut showing the shiny smooth head. Steve's pubic hair was more reddish, but still blonde and not dark, and was more sparse and not as thick.

Jesse stepped into the shower, and Steve slowly followed.

Jesse took the soap and began to lather his body, but Steve stopped him, and took the soap and began to lather Jesse's body, careful of Jesse's cock. Steve was hesitant about cleaning between Jesse's legs, but Jesse didn't mind, and just soap himself. He stepped beneath the spray and rinsed off then, picked up the soap and began to lather Steve's body.

When Jesse got to Steve's ass, he was not hesitant, but watched Steve closely for a reaction. But Steve enjoyed the feel of Jesse's hand covered by the washcloth moving between his asscheeks, cloth covered fingers moving across Steve's anus.

Steve felt his body responding as his cock began to fill.

"Man, you are really sensitive there." Jesse said.

Steve nodded.

"Have you ever had uhm a finger inside you?" Jesse asked.

"Other than my yearly physical, no."

Jesse blushed as he remembered. Jesse had been the one to give Steve the physical.

"I didn't like it because it was so clinical." Steve said.

"Most people don't for just that reason. I guess I should tell you that I don't like it either. I like a finger or two during sex, but I really can't handle bottoming." Jesse confessed.

"Why is that?" Steve asked.

"I guess because I don't like being dominated. Some people just can't handle bottoming, usually physiological reasons."

Steve nodded.

"Does that bother you?" Jesse asked.

"No, should it. There are some things I never liked during sex. Some things my partners didn't like. You just go around it, and but don't let it destroy the relationship you have."

"I'm glad. Some of my male partners didn't like the relationship to be so unequal."

"The more fools they are." Steve said as he stepped beneath the spray to wash off the soap. Jesse came up behind Steve and kissed Steve's back between his shoulder blades.

"Mmmm, that feels good." Steve said as Jesse's hand snuck around Steve's body and gripped his cock in a slippery hold. Jesse's hand was filled with soapy bubbles.

Jesse pumped Steve's cock slowly, as his other hand explored Steve's stomach and chest.

Steve leaned forward a bit as Jesse pumped, then felt Jesse's own hardened cock against his buttocks.

"Do you want inside me?" Steve asked.

"Eventually. I don't think you're ready." Jesse said.

"Okay, but whenever you want to, I'm ready."

"Let me try something?" Jesse asked.

"Oaky." Steve answered groaning as Jesse's hand continued to pump his cock.

Jesse's other hand found the shampoo and flipping the lid open with his thumb, Jesse squirted some on his cock, then placed the shampoo bottle back in its holder. Jesse then maneuvered his cock to slide between Steve's asscheeks, then waited for Steve's reaction. When Steve did not jerk away, Jesse moved his hips so that his cock slid up and down between Steve's asscheeks brushing over Steve's anus. As he thrust, Jesse pumped Steve's cock with his hand.

Jesse came first this time, his cum spilling down Steve's thighs. he rubbed a few more times, the moved back, his hand still pumping Steve's cock. He maneuvered his other hand to rub between Steve's asscheeks taking the place of his cock.

At the last second when he felt that Steve was about to come, he inserted his soapy finger quickly inside Steve's rectum, and Steve came with a shout.

Steve turned around and kissed Jesse, and the young doctor kissed back.

"That was great." Steve said.

"Yeah, it was. Thanks." Jesse said then kissed Steve again.

They finished showering, then stepped out of the bathroom, and dressed. Steve had brought an overnight bag with clean clothes, and when they finished dressing they stopped for a few minutes.

"I loved it, Jesse. I can't wait for you to be inside me." Steve said.

"Neither can I, but I think we should. There's a lot we need to do to prepare you for it." Jesse said.

Steve smiled, "All right. I'll see you tonight?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, tonight." Jesse said and kissed Steve.

They both left and went to their respective jobs for the day.

Steve went throughout the entire day with the feeling of Jesse's finger inside him, and anticipated the day in which Jesse would place his cock inside him, and thrust to completion.

Steve tried not to squirm as he sat in his chair in the dining room. His father, Mark Sloan, had made a wonderful Italian spaghetti and had invited both Jesse and Amanda to with them. Steve could see the small knowing smirk on Jesse's face, his lover knowing the reason why Steve was having trouble sitting down. Jesse had bought the little four inch, thin rubber butt plug that Steve was currently wearing. Jesse had put it in before Mark and Amanda had come over. Mark having

to pick Amanda up since her car was in the shop. Steve had kneeled down beside his bed and leaned over it while Jesse had used his finger to lube the inside of Steve's anus. Steve had barely been able to keep from cumming. Before that, Jesse had given Steve an enema to clean him out so that the butt plug wouldn't be too uncomfortable.

Now Steve tried not to squirm because when he did the little rubber brushed his prostate and sent surges of pleasure up his body, and blood rushing to his cock.

The enema hadn't been bad because Steve having been injured many times in the line of duty had received them in the hospital, usually ordered by Dr. Jesse Travis or sometimes his father, Dr. Mark Sloan. Therefor it hadn't been a new experience. The butt plug was, though, but Steve enjoyed having the little rubber inside his ass. If only his dad and Amanda weren't right there.

Mark and Amanda were discussing the shortage of flu vaccines in the US, with Jesse making comments every so often. Mark mentioned the fact that he already had a few patients who had come down with a nasty strain of influenza. Steve only half listened, his mind mostly on the rubber butt plug and what was going to happen the next night.

Jesse had told him that if he felt comfortable with it to sleep with the butt plug in. If it wasn't comfortable, Jesse would remove it before he left. After all Mark had to take Amanda back to her

house. So far Steve felt comfortable with the butt plug and planned to sleep with it inside him.

Eventually, the food and wine were consumed and talk went on for a few more hours before Amanda claimed that she had to be in early. Mark smiled and walked her to his car. Jesse told Mark he'd be leaving a in a few hours, but that he Steve were going to watch the ESPN highlights. Mark nodded and took Amanda out to her car.

After Mark and Amanda left, Jesse turned to Steve. "How does it feel? Not hurting or anything is it?"

"No, it doesn't hurt. Feels good actually." Steve answered.

"All right, let me check it, then I'll relube it and put it back in." Jesse said.

Steve nodded and they went down to Steve's room. Steve removed his jeans and boxers and kneeled face down over his bed. Jesse snapped on a pair of gloves and kneeled down behind Steve. He gently grasped the plug and removed it. Steve's anus pulsated a bit before it conformed

to its natural shape. Jesse placed the plug on a clean towel, greased up his fingers with KY, and inserted one finger into Steve's rectum. He felt around checking for any tears or tissue damage. While he checked, his other hand rubbed Steve's lower back soothingly.

Finding no damage, Jesse removed his finger, then relubed the plug. He inserted it slowly into Steve's rectum his other hand still rubbing Steve's back. When Steve's anus closed around the filange, Jesse smiled and patted the cop's rear affectionately, then stood up. Steve stood pulling his boxers and jeans up. Jesse removed the glove and placed it in the trash.

Steve turned and smiled at Jesse who pushed on Sloan's chest until Steve fell back onto his bed. Jesse went with him. His mouth found Steve's and his tongue entered the cop's warm mouth as the two lover kissed deeply. Steve ran his hands down Jesse's back to cup the firm mounds of the doctor's ass. Jesse groaned in Steve's mouth, and one of his hands moved down Steve's side over his hip to cup the half hard penis and balls covered by cloth.

They kissed for a few more minutes, rubbing their hands over each other's body, and Jesse moved his mouth down Steve's chin to his throat. Steve lifted his chin to give Jesse better access. Jesse made sure not to leave any bruises, but nipped and licked gently at Steve's throat, while Steve moaned.

Jesse opened Steve's shirt with nimble fingers and kissed his way down Steve's chest. This time he left a few sucking bruises on Steve's pectorals, then latched on to a stubby nipple which he sucked and nipped. Steve groaned and Jesse's hand rubbed against Steve's cloth covered genitals.

Jesse's mouth moved lower to Steve's navel. His tongue dipped into the small crevice and Steve arched his back and moaned his hands squeezing Jesse's ass.

Jesse's fingers opened Steve's button fly jeans, and pulled Steve's hard penis out of the slit through his boxers. He waited a few seconds to make sure to give Steve time to object if he needed to.

But Steve only moaned, "Please, Jess." even though he didn't know what Jesse planned to do.

When Jesse's hot mouth enclosed over Steve's penis, the stimulation and surprise were too much and arching his back and moaning Steve came. His hot seed shooting into Jesse's mouth and the young doctor swallowed every drop knowing Steve was clean since he was in fact Steve's doctor.

Steve panted as he dropped back down onto the bed, his eyes squeezed shut. Jesse lifted his head after licking the last few drops of cum from Steve's lax penis. He smiled at Steve who opened his eyes and smiled back. Jesse then opened his jeans and Steve's eyes widened as he realized Jesse had gone commando. Jesse's uncut cock, hard, was now a good ten inches and wide, and Jesse crawled up toward Steve until their groins touched and Jesse began to thrust and rub his hard

cock against Steve's groin while Steve squeezed Jesse's bare ass. With hand he reached between them and lubricated his finger with Jesse's precum, then slowly he rubbed the finger over Jesse's anus while Jesse thrust against Steve, then quickly and gently Steve thrust his finger into Jesse's ass and the doctor came shooting his cum over Steve's groin and stomach. Jesse collapsed on Steve with a groan. They kissed for a few more minutes then knowing Steve's father was coming back soon, Jesse wet a washcloth and cleaned both of them off, then rebuttoned their jeans.

When Mark returned, he found Jesse and Steve arguing over the baseball game on TV. A few minutes later, Jesse bid them both goodnight and left.

Steve bid his father goodnight and went down to his room. He stripped down completely and laid in bed, the feel of the butt plug in his ass a strange but welcome sensation as he drifted into sleep.

Jesse watched from his position on the bed as Steve Sloan walked out of Jesse's bathroom and headed toward the bed. Jesse's eyes followed the sleek contours of Steve's nude, hard body, the lines and muscles leading downward to the beautiful cut cock that was his lover's. Jesse smiled as Steve smiled back, and the big cop climbed onto the bed where Jesse lay. Their mouths met immediately, their tongues dancing together in sexual anticipation. Jesse felt Steve's hands roaming across his back and shoulders, and Jesse brought his hands up over Steve's neck, and ran his fingers through Steve's dark blonde hair. Jesse could feel the hard cock against his own, precum a welcome wet sensation.

Jesse's mouth moved from Steve's mouth across the cop's jaw and to the point below Steve's ear. Steve's eyes closed and he leaned his head back in a submissive gesture, enjoying the sensation of Jesse's tongue and lips against his skin. Jesse slowly kissed and nipped his way down Steve's neck to the hollow of his throat just below the bobbing Adam's Apple. Steve groaned as Jesse sucked, and licked leaving a tiny mark. Jesse's mouth went lower to Steve's pec, and found the nub of Steve's left nipple. Taking it into his mouth, Jesse sucked and nipped, the sensation going straight to Steve's cock, and he moaned again in pleasure.

They rolled over and Steve was now lying on his back, and Jesse kneeled over him. The kissed again, and Jesse's mouth moved downward as before, sucking, nipping and kissing as he went. When he reached the proud cock standing erect from the muscular body, he smiled in anticipation, the engulfed the cock with his mouth, taking all of it down his throat. Steve arched his back, but did not cum. He groaned and writhed in pleasure as Jesse sucked giving Steve the best blowjob he had ever received. Jesse's hands went beneath Steve's hips and gripped the hard buttocks, massaging them and squeezing them as he sucked. Jesse moved his head upwards until only the head of Steve’s cock was in Jesse's mouth, then went down again, swallowing the cock several times, causing even more pleasure.

When Steve came he called Jesse's name as his hot seed shot down Jesse's throat. Pleased by Steve's reaction, Jesse’s licked the last of the white pearls from Steve's spent cock, then kissed his way up Steve's body to the cop's mouth. As Steve kissed Jesse he could taste his precum in the Jesse's mouth. Just a hint of the salty taste, mixed with Jesse's taste was almost like ambrosia and Steve wanted to dive in and never come out again.

As they kissed Jesse's hands went to Steve's hips, and Steve smiled in anticipation as he moved to his stomach and Jesse retrieved the supplies from his dresser drawer beside the bed.

Jesse uncapped the lube and spread some on his fingers then set the bottle down on the dresser top. While massaging Steve's lower back with one hand, Jesse moved his lubed finger over the opening to Steve's body lightly pressing against the hole.

"I'm going to make this so good for you, Steve." Jesse said.

"I know you will, Jess." Steve smiled as Jesse's finger pressed inside Steve's rectum and moved around trying to loosen and massage the inner walls. Steve groaned in pleasure at the sensation. It had never occurred to him before that his ass would be such an erotic zone, but now he loved having any part of Jesse inside him and was looking forward to feeling the young doctor's large cock slide inside him.

As he massaged the inner walls, Jesse leaned down and kissed each of Steve's butt cheeks, then kissed Steve's lower back.

"Please, more." Steve begged, and Jesse complied adding another finger and beginning to scissors them stretching the sensitive anal walls even more. Steve groaned in pleasure as Jesse's fingers brushed across Steve's prostate, and he felt his dick responding to the pleasure.

Eventually, Jesse removed his fingers, and Steve whimpered at the loss surprising even himself at the sound. But Jesse quickly lubed up his hand more, and pushed one, then two and finally three fingers inside Steve, who groaned and writhed, the feeling nearly overwhelming.

Finally Jesse felt that Steve was ready, and leaned down to ask, "Are you ready?" And Steve groaned nodding his head, unable to speak through the ecstasy swirling through his brain. Jesse smiled and kissed Steve's shoulder, then removed his three fingers and greased up his hard leaking cock. Jesse had given Steve an enema so the cop was clean inside, and Jesse slowly sheathed his cock inside Steve ass. Steve panted and moaned the combination of pressure and fullness causing erotic sensation that made his cock stand up and take notice. Finally he felt Jesse's balls against his ass as Jesse was fully sheathed inside Steve.

Jesse waited until Steve got used to the feeling of Jesse's cock deep inside him.

"Move, please." Steve begged and Jesse complied as he began to thrust, slowly and shallowly at first.

Instinct had Steve suddenly moving to his hands and knees bracing his hands against the wall above Jesse's bed. Jesse moved with him, and began to thrust more earnestly now. His thrusts deepened and Steve moaned and groaned in pleasure.

"Harder, please, faster." Steve wanted to shout but it only came out in a whimper. But Jesse heard him and the thrust did get faster and harder until he felt as if he were pounding into Steve. And Steve was taking it, loving every minute of it. Jesse's hand moved beneath Steve and found the cop's now hard leaking cock, and grasped it in a slick hand. He pumped Steve's cock as he thrust, his own cock brushing against Steve's prostate at every stroke.

Steve came first under the onslaught, and his orgasm caused his anal passage to close and tighten around Jesse's cock until Jesse' came from the pleasure of it his seed shooting deep inside Steve's ass.

Jesse's cock slipped out of Steve's body as they both collapsed in a heap on the bed.

Jesse managed to get up and get a wet washcloth to clean them both up. Steve was fast asleep. When he was done cleaning them, Jesse laid back down, draping himself over Steve's back who still lay in a sprawl on his stomach. Pulling the covers over them, Jesse snuggled and fell into a blissful sleep.

Jesse woke to a pounding knock on his front door and Amanda's voice calling, "Jesse, wake up! I need you to baby-sit for me."

end