Title: Stolen Moments

Author: Kristin

(kwilcox@ea.oac.uci.edu)

Website: http://kristin.icculus.org/

Disclaimer: Kevin Williamson and a bunch of other people own "Dawson's Creek" and it's characters (although Will is probably on time-share with "Young American's"). No copyright infringement intended. This is for fun, not for profit.

Distribution: Want it? Take it baby! <g> Just send me an email to let me know.

Fandom: Dawson's Creek (Although they themselves borrowed a character from Young Americans... But you don't have to know anything about that show. It wasn't on yet when the Dawson's Creek bit aired.)

Pairing: Pacey/Will

Spoilers: "Stolen Kisses"

Content: soft NC-17, m/m

Summary: The "Stolen Kisses" scene where Joey and Pacey are forced to share a bed, except this time Will answers their pleas and takes Joey's place.

Note: The dialogue up until Will changes his mind is straight out of the episode. (Thank you www.paceyspond.com for the transcripts!)

**Don't remember Will Krudski?** He appeared in some of the last episodes of Season 3: Stolen Kisses, The Longest Day, and Show Me Love. Will was one of Pacey's close friends when they were in elementary school.


Stolen Moments
by Kristin


Pacey willed his head to stop pounding and his hands to stay at his sides. //The night is nearly over... almost over... just got to get to the room and go to sle- Oh shit.//

"Right. You're right. I think we may have a small problem."

//Thank you oh benevolent higher powers! The special Pacey brand of Witter luck has struck once again... *God* it sucks to be me.//

The room was dark, shadows revealing three still bodies encased in sleeping bags. The only sound was the whisper of breathing... and the only open room was a large bed built perfectly for two. Fate was laughing in Pacey's general direction.

"You've got to be kidding me. Pacey, do something about this."

//Oh yeah Joey. I'll just wave my magic wand...//

"Uhh, Dawson. Hey, Dawson."

A small bundle stirred in irritation. A scrunched face peered up and Pacey tried to send every possible vibe of good will flowing its way. This had to work. Dawson had to give in. The other option was just unthinkable.

"What?"

//Hmm... He's talking to me at least... That's a good sign, right?//

"Look, what say you hop up and give Joey here your sleeping bag."

//Ahh... Come on Dawson...don't look at me like that damnit! I thought you were back on the Joey and Dawson Soulmate Train? What happened to chivalry?//

"And hop in the sack with you?"

"Essentially, yeah."

"Good night, Pacey."

//Bastard. Okay... don't panic. There's still Andie. Andie's a friend. Andie is vulnerable to all sorts of guilt trips... Good old Andie...//

"Andie?"

The sleeping bag inhabitant in question failed to even twitch. A quick check of the ears revealed a steady snoring in progress, making her deep state of slumber an undeniable fact. And Pacey wanted seriously to deny...

"Andie!"

But wait! A stirring! Over a bit...there... Will! Will was...

"I'm not sleeping with you, Pacey. And Joey, I don't think we know each other well enough. No offense."

"None taken."

"Will... wait..."

Pacey's grave tone forced the other boy to shake off the edge of sleep crowding his thoughts, and actually raise his body. They shared a meaningful glance-well, as meaningful as a glance can get when the people are separated across a dark room-and Will heaved a sigh. A wriggle or two, and his body freed itself from its cocoon. Nearly tripping over Dawson's prone form, Joey quickly moved to take his place, as if afraid the offer would be self-destruct in 30 seconds.

"Come oooon down!"

Pacey patted the bed cheerfully, relief coursing through his body. He didn't know if he could've spent the entire night sharing a bed with Joey Potter... at least while keeping his hands to himself.

"Good*night* Pacey."

Will grumbled to himself as he crawled into the large bed, fluffing the pillows and arranging the covers to his satisfaction. Pacey sat on the edge and watched in amusement as his friend settled in, curling up like a cat. Yes, definitely a feline quality to his movements-his slender body wrapped up in blankets and his head lazily rolled back against a fat pillow. There was something... almost decadent in Will's slumber. It was the oddest feeling... watching Will. A twitch, head moving against the pillow in a caress. A soft murmur tumbling from relaxed lips. //Good kitty// Pacey giggled helplessly.

"What?!"

Will lifted his head and narrowed his eyes, shooting the other boy an almost haughty look... which only resulted in magnifying his cat-like appearance. Pacey shrugged, struggling to bottle up the full-fledged laugh threatening to erupt. He had the strangest urge to reach out a hand and pet him, just to see if he would purr. //Pet him? Oh god, I *really* have to get some rest. Sleep deprivation has set in at last...//

Pacey shook his head, as if the traitorous thoughts would spill out his ears, and moved to Will's side under the covers. This was nice. Warm and close, like they used to sleep when they were kids--giggling about secret plans, sitting up late at night with the covers over their heads and a flashlight in his hands. It wasn't until that very moment that he realized just how *much* he missed Will. Someone who could understand. Someone who could *know* what it was like to cry yourself quietly to sleep, afraid daddy would hear, afraid that daddy would know what I sissy you were. Someone who knew what it was like to be afraid of success as much as failure. Because then you would be *noticed*, and being noticed hurt... it ached purple and black and blue and fading yellow.

And so... he hugged him. Pacey turned over on his side and hugged Will's back with all his strength.

"I missed you."

Who's voice was that? So tight and hoarse...

Will tensed for a second and then turned over quickly, hugging Pacey back. His hot face pressed into Pacey's neck, just for a moment, and it... did something to Pacey... but it was gone soon, so soon that Pacey couldn't tell what had happened.

"Yeah... I know what you mean. You're my best friend Pacey-even though now we only talk through letters."

"Yeah..."

Pacey found a huge grin plastered on his face-it wouldn't come *off*-and saw a matching one glowing back at him from his friend. Things were good. Things were pretty damn great. And all of a sudden it was "Joey who?" and "What kiss?" and "Dawson can screw himself". And all those head spinning hormones seemed to be just hanging over his head like mist, instead of flying towards Joey like she had some god damned gravitational pull.

Will let out a quiet sigh and settled down, sinking into the bed and closing his eyes. The smile stayed though, curling his lips with this innocent sweetest that made Pacey not want to turn around to fall asleep. So they stayed as they were--facing each other, close enough to feel hot breath caressing their skin, and smiling softly as they drifted into dreams.

--------------------------------------------

Heat. Raw pulsing heat was pulling Pacey out of slumber. It wrapped around his mind and just *yanked*. Clouds of haze parted and he was awake. Pacey was awake and very much present and hard as a rock.

Will was pressed up close, snuggled up against his body like the damned cat that he was. And there *it* was-the insistent pulsing-glued to Pacey's thigh and rubbing, rubbing so very slightly as the boy breathed in and out.

//Oh *God*//

Pacey sucked in a deep breath and scooted quickly backward, only to have Will's body instinctually follow the warmth and settle in again. This time the rubbing was stronger-the boy slipping against him in one fluid movement-and yes they were *off*. The need was off and running and unstoppable.

Pacey moved against the welcoming body-not thinking, refusing to think. Whimpering softly, he grasped Will's hips and shifted just right... just perfect... just like //so fucking good// that.

Will mumbled, still drifting on the edge of sleep but lazily rolling his body to follow the caress. Pacey felt his head humming as his cock met firm thigh in a delicious grind. There was something so... forbidden... about what he was doing. Even his drifting, muddled mind recognized that edge of danger and it heightened his senses-adrenaline coursing through his veins like wildfire.

This was... this was beautiful and dirty but oh so pure. Not like Tamara. Not like Andie. Not about sweat and fear and softness. This was hard and desperate and so between dreams and waking that it was *real*. Real as the monster under your bed, real as Santa Claus, real as every vivid dream that haunts you even when you're up. Real like that stubborn truth hidden deep down inside your stomach, railing against common sense and logic with an iron clenched fist.

And suddenly Pacey knew what he needed. He knew what he needed to take him over the edge.

"Will..?"

Wide eyes opened in confusion, staring into his. A startled gasp burst out, a low moan chasing its heels. Lips met instinctually, swallowing each other whole... drinking each other in... A velvet tongue dipped into Pacey's mouth-smooth, sinuous, graceful. Short breathy gasps were coming out against his will, rising with every shift of Will's body.
//*Must* be quiet. *Need* to be quiet.// It was that damned heat that was getting to him; the scorching length had somehow gotten pressed up against his, sending pleasure rippling through his senses.

Too much. Too much feeling to remain sane. A warm wetness flooded his senses as Will convulsed, whispering his name in some kind of plea. Pacey felt his mind bend and crack as he tensed, one hand lost in Will's hair and the other hand gripping the boy's hip. //Yessss...//

And then all was silent-the calm after the storm-and the night was composed of Andie's snoring and the occasional rustling of sleeping bags. Will was staring at him with big scared eyes, waiting for some sort of cue. And they were both waiting... waiting for Pacey to make some fucking *move*.

"Just... just go back to sleep Will. It was..."

Pacey drew in a shaky breath, wishing fervently to be anywhere else. Anywhere but *here*.

"We're two healthy guys. You know, walking hormones. And things get a little complicated sleeping in the same bed. Wet dreams and stuff..."

"But... Pace..."

"Don't worry about it Will. Just go back to sleep. We'll... I'll clean stuff up in the morning while they're eating breakfast."

Pacey moved to get up from the bed, mind focused on the bathroom //escape//, when a strong hand caught his wrist.

"Pacey, that wasn't just wet dreams going on. It *wasn't*."

"Will..."

And he was pulling, yanking on his arm until he was free.

"Pacey"

The way that his name could roll off Will's lips just wasn't right. It was too rich, too smooth, too commanding. Pacey stopped in his tracks.

"I want to kiss you again."

The bottom of Pacey's stomach dropped out and he just *melted*, feeling a magnetic pull back to the bed. And those lips were on his again, branding him. //Jesus Will...//

"I don't know what the hell is going on here."

A quiet, knowing feline smile. "It's ok. Neither do I."



The End.

FINAL NOTE: Wanted to do a Young Americans/Dawson's Creek crossover and ended up with this instead... Don't know if I'll end up playing with Will and Pacey again. Does it need a sequel?