Title "Casting off" Part 1 of the Harbour series

Author Beverly Hills

Fandom Crossover - Dawson's creek/ Law and Order SVU

Pairing Deputy Doug Whitter/Jack McPhee/Detective Elliot Stabler, Jen Lyndley/Olivia Benson, Elliot Stabler/Kathy Stabler

Rating Only for those over the age of consent where ever you are. M-M, F-F, M-M-M, violence

Status Please archive at WWOMB, previously archived at Dawson's Creek Slash Archive

Feedback Yes, yes please

Email address dedler@afao.org.au

Disclaimer None of these characters belong to me, they all remain the property of their respective production companies. This story has not been written for any financial gain and should not be reproduced without my permission.

Summary Detective Elliot Stabler comes to Capeside on a case. In the course of investigations he discovers more about the locals and himself than he countered on. Jack and Jen go to NY and almost end up as special victims.

 

The Harbour Series 1: Casting Off

by Beverly Hills

Detective Elliot Stabler roused himself from a state of not quite sleep. The train conductor moved past his seat down the carriage announcing that they would be arriving at Capeside in ten minutes. Elliot sat up and looked at the flashes of landscape blinking by. He was overcome for a moment with a feeling that spoke of youthful vacations spent with the Maine cousins, as if to deny himself the pleasure of this reverie he removed the case file from his overnight bag on the seat next to him. Opening the file to the black and white crime scene photographs he found himself moved first to sadness and then to anger again at the image of the charm bracelet on the skeletal arm.

Capeside….Life on the streets. Sheriff's Deputy Doug Whitter laughed to himself as he steered his patrol car around the corner of Pine St. and onto the equally imaginatively named Harbour Rd. Night patrol in Capeside rarely threw up anything more challenging than high spirited youths tumbling out of the town's one "disreputable" establishment and speeding along the empty roads till they ran into something. Tonight the shift would be more interesting, he was going to the station to meet the nine o'clock train and pick up a Detective from New York coming to Capeside to interview a witness in a murder case. Doug found it hard to believe that there was anyone with that interesting a past living in this town.

He pulled the patrol car into the parking lot his headlights catching a tall standing male figure by the front steps of the station. "Shit" murmured Doug. He jumped out of the car and moved around it with his arm outstretched. "Det. Stabler I'm Deputy Whitter sorry to keep you waiting."

"Elliot, and I only just got here, relax Deputy." The large man grinned as he firmly clasped Doug's hand. "I thought the town's police chief's name was Whitter?"

"It is I'm his son, I'm Doug, here let me take that" Doug fumbled for Elliot' s overnight bag and placed it on the back seat. "We've booked you into a Bed & Breakfast out by the creek, just out of town, I hope that's alright?"

"Sounds great" Elliot opened the door and sat in the front passenger seat.

Doug was still standing by the back door, he dropped the car keys, fumbled picking them up and blushed furiously. "Great" he thought to himself "now he thinks I'm a complete jerk"

Doug got into the patrol car and started it up. He took a quick glance in the rear view mirror at the powerfully built man sitting beside him. "Good looking, tough but with a good natured face" Doug mused. They were nearly at the Potter's B&B when Doug broke the silence and asked the Detective about the case that brought him to Capeside.

"Kidnapping, rape and murder, the case is a couple of years old. Originally it was just missing persons, three teenage girls. Then last week one of the girl's remains were found buried in a basement. She was identified by dental records and a charm bracelet she was wearing. The lab found evidence of torture and rape. Doug noticed Elliot's jaw muscles tense and his eyes blink back moisture as he said this.

"This guy is really affected by what he's seen," thought Doug "Any leads?" he said aloud.

"Yeah we know who did it, we just have to place the bastard with the girl on the night she disappeared. That's why I'm here, one of the victim's friends lives in Capeside I want her to do an ID on a photo of the suspect. Her name's Jennifer Lindley you know her?"

"Jen! she's a friend of my brother," the Deputy replied as he pulled the patrol car into the drive of the Potter B&B.

As he drove towards home Doug felt a growing sense of excitement. Was it the fact that, if even only on the periphery he was involved in a serious case or was it that the handsome New York detective had smiled as he said goodnight and asked Doug to come with him to interview Jen tomorrow.

Talk of Jen made Doug think about his brother Pacey. His brother had been living with him till he recently sailed off into the sunset with his on again, off again, on again girlfriend Joey Potter.

Doug felt he had played a useful part in getting Pacey and Joey to deal with what was going on between them and to get on with their relationship one way or another. Yes, he thought to himself he had good instincts when it came to everybody's relationships but his own. Relationships that was a joke. He hadn't dated anybody since a month of intense petting with Cheryl Brooks in his senior year. You couldn't call what he got up to on his regular trips to Boston dating.

As the patrol car glided past the waterfront stalls and kiosks, Doug became aware of a figure cutting a meandering path along the edge of the asphalt ahead of him. Gliding to a stop, Doug climbed out of the car at the same time slipping his baton into the loop on his belt, drunks weren't often dangerous but he didn't take chances.

The figure had stopped and turned around at the approaching click of Doug's boot heels on the road. Doug was unable to make out the identity of the man he was approaching as he was holding a hand to his face to shade against the glare of the patrol car headlights.

As he came level with what he could now see was a young man Doug recognised him as one of Pacey's friends. "Jack McPhee what are you up to?"

The dark haired youth turned away from the deputy, Doug could not detect the anticipated smell of alcohol or dope. "I'm just taking a walk Doug" Jack mumbled.

"Jack" Doug placed his hand on the young man's shoulder and turned him till they were facing each other. Jacks eyes were red and his face was streaked with the silvery path of tears. Doug was shocked and for some reason found his usual composure drain away.

"Jack what's the matter, what's happened?" Jack's eyes filled with tears and he looked to the ground sobbing. Doug still with his hand on Jack's shoulder reached up and put his other hand on the back of Jack's neck. Jack fell forward against Doug's chest convulsed with sobs. Doug stood rigid unable to think of the next thing to do, he stroked his hand through Jack's hair and mumbled ambiguous reassurances into the ear next to his mouth.

After a few minutes Jack's storm of tears had diminished to deep catching of breaths and sighing. Doug's composure returned and he realised the next thing to do was to get this young man out of his arms, into the patrol car and back to his family.

"C,mon Jack, into the car" Jack allowed himself to be put into the front passenger seat. "I'm going to take you home,"

Jack turned to Doug. "Please Doug I can't face Andie and my dad like this, can I stay at your place tonight?"

Doug hesitated, his immeadiate reaction was to say no but then he began to sift through what he knew about Jack McPhee, a local football hero. Well to do family, his sister Andie had been involved with Pacey and had some sort of a breakdown; Doug ruefully resisted the impulse to link the two occurrences. The mother had been in a mental hospital as well. There had also been an older brother who had been killed in an auto accident a couple of years ago. The father had only returned to Capeside recently. And then the central piece of information regarding the well-built young man besides him, Jackwas gay.

"They'll be worried about you Jack"

"They'd already gone to bed when I left, Please Doug, just tonight"

Doug sighed and started driving toward his apartment. He couldn't risk talking at this stage and betraying to Jack the agitation that he was feeling.

"I'll get some blankets, help your self to coffee or whatever." Doug came back to the living room with the bedding. Jack was sitting on the sofa staring at the immaculate surface of the coffee table in front of him; he looked around as Doug placed the pile of bedclothes on the sofa.

"Doug, you know I'm gay".

Doug heard himself respond "I know Jack, so am I" Doug had the disturbing feeling that he was outside of his body watching and listening to himself make the declaration that he had never before said out loud.

Doug's view of Jack's face blurred as he felt his eyes fill with tears. Jack rose from the sofa and moved to stand in front of Doug placing his arms around the other man's neck and pulled him towards him till their heads were resting on each other's shoulders.

Doug opened his eyes, the sun was pouring into his bedroom indicating that he had slept later than he should of. He turned his head on the pillow and came face to face with Jack who was still asleep on the other side of the bed. After staring at Jack's peaceful face cataloguing the slightly open full lips, the perfect dark brows and thick eyelashes. Doug looked down, they were both in their underwear, he in white y fronts and Jack in a pair of faded red boxer shorts.

Last night Doug and Jack had held each other and then sat down on the sofa and talked till early in the morning, finally staggering into the bedroom and falling asleep in one another's arms. Although both of them had become hard they had drifted off to sleep without doing anything about it.

A loud knocking echoed up the hallway from the front door, Doug got swiftly off the bed trying not to disturb Jack as he made his way across the bedroom. He glanced at the bedside clock, ten past ten, the alarm was turned off, it must have been the knocking at the door that had roused him.

It wasn't till he was about to turn the doorknob that Doug remembered that he was wearing nothing but a pair of Calvin Kline underpants but it was to late to worry about that now. Opening the door he found Elliot Stabler standing with his arm up ready to knock again.

Both men seemed taken aback. Elliot was the first to regain his composure. "Morning Doug, I woke up early and decided to walk into town, Bessie Potter at the B&B told me where you lived."

Doug realised that he was staring into Elliot's eyes and was now expected to say something. "Right, please Detective come in, I'm sorry I must have overslept, have a seat, would you like coffee?"

"Call me Elliot, coffee'd be great" Elliot went to sit down on the sofa first moving aside Jack's clothes and Doug's uniform shirt to clear a space, the crumpled clothes at odds with the fastidious order of the rest of the room

Doug was in the kitchen putting a filter in the coffee machine when he heard Elliot say something. He turned and saw that Elliot was speaking on his phone. "Hullo Mrs Ryan, I'm Detective Elliot Stabler NYPD, special victims unit. I'm in Capeside working on a case and I'd like to come and talk to your granddaughter Jennifer" It was at this point that Jack came out of the bedroom, still in just his boxer shorts and moved across the living room to the bathroom, entered and closed the door behind him.

Elliot turned to look at Doug who had turned to stone still clutching the empty coffee pot. " No Mrs Ryan, Jennifer's not in any trouble, she is a possible witness in a murder case from when she was living in New York, I just want to see if she can identify a suspect from a photograph, I was hoping to come and see her about eleven if that's convenient," He looked back to Doug and raised one eyebrow, Doug nodded that the time was achievable. Elliot finished his conversation with Evelyn Ryan and put his phone away.

At that moment Jack emerged from the bathroom, he moved to the sofa "Hi I'm Jack" "Elliot" they shook hands, then Jack gathered up his clothes off the sofa, smiled at Doug and went back to the bedroom.

"Detective Stabler. " Doug stammered. "You better get dressed Doug if we want to see Jennifer Lindley at eleven."

"Yeah right". Doug replied and crossed to the bathroom, having to stop at the bathroom door to return and place the coffee pot on the kitchen bench.

_____________________________

Elliot could not understand what was going on. He was standing behind the young Deputy on the front porch of the Ryan home. Doug Whitter had just knocked on the door. Elliot had found himself mesmerised by the sight of the back of the other man's neck experiencing an almost overwhelming desire to lick it.

" Where the hell had that come from" thought Elliot as he forced himself to turn around and look out at the "Norman Rockwell" street spread out before him. He heard Doug knock again, Elliot was good enough at his job to be certain that Doug and the young man Jack had been in bed together when he had arrived unexpectedly at the apartment that morning. So what? The Deputy was gay, the kid looked a little young but this wasn't his jurisdiction, so why couldn't he get the picture of the two of them naked together out of his mind and what's more why had his prick been half hard since Doug had opened his front door in nothing but a pair of Jockey Shorts?" He unconsciously put his hand in his pant's pocket and stroked his penis through the lining.

"Good morning Douglas" a well-modulated women's voice caused Elliot to turn back to the door. "And you must be Detective …Stabler isn't it.

"Yes Mam, Elliot Stabler thankyou for letting me talk to your Granddaughter" Elliot handed the woman his ID, she looked at it carefully and then handed it back to him.

"Before you talk to Jennifer I'd like you to understand something. She has not had an easy time moving on from her experiences in the city, she with help from the Lord, myself and her friends" she looked up at Doug as she said this " has tried to rediscover herself here in Capeside, I don't want anything to undo the good work that has been done. Do you understand me Detective Stabler."

"Yes Ma'am, I do, you can be sure I don't want to do anything to hurt Jennifer, we just want her help in putting away a man who we suspect has hurt at least three other young girls Jennifer's age."

With that the young woman herself came to the door. "Hey Doug, and you must be Detective Stabler" Jen said putting out her small hand to be enveloped by Elliot's large one.

____________________________

Jack cut across the lawn and bounded up the four steps to Jen's front door, before he could knock he caught sight of his friend sitting on the swing at the end of the porch. Jack thought once again how accurately Jen's appearance reflected her personality a mixture of child like vulnerability and strength of will that he was sure far exceeded his own. "Hi Jen, how you doing?"

"I 've been better Jack, what are you doing here?"

"I thought you might want to debrief after your visit from the cops."

Jen grinned. "Jack McPhee, I never realised how plugged in you were to the Capeside senior citizen information network, what did Gram do, send up flares? How did you hear about this?"

Jack flushed. "I stayed with Doug Whitter last night".

Jen sat with her eyes widening and her lips following suit. "Jack McPhee you sit down here this minute and don't think you're going anywhere until I've heard it all, from the beginning to the end."

Jack grinned and sat down next to her and started the swing moving. "But I came here to give you a shoulder to dampen if you wanted it." "Listen Jackers, there's plenty of time for that and your brush with the law sounds much more interesting than mine"

Twenty minutes later Jack had given Jen an accurate if abridged description of his night with Doug including their surprise visit from Elliot Stabler that morning. "I had no idea he was there when I came out to go to the bathroom, Doug looked like he was going to drop down dead on the spot, I got dressed and left."

"God, poor Doug, lucky you, what do you think will happen?"

"I don't know Jen, I wouldn't be surprised if Doug never wanted to see me again,'

"You obviously want to see him again?" "Of course, not just the sex thing, he's another gay man in Capeside I won't be on my own anymore."

No sooner had he said it than he saw the hurt flicker across Jen's face. "Jen you know what I mean, I love you and I wouldn't have made it this far without you, but Doug can show me things."

"I'm sure he can" Jen smirked, the difficult moment passed. "What about Ethan?"

"After what I went through with him I don't think I ever want to see him again, I'm glad taking a chance worked for you and Henry but kissing Ethan in front of his lover in the middle of the University campus is not an experience I'll treasure forever"

Jen stood up and moved to lean on the porch rail, she picked absentmindedly at a potted Geranium. "Jack I don't know how to say this and if I hadn't noticed it before you told me all this I would have said I was imagining things, but…"

"Come on girl spill it." "When Detective Stabler was here with Doug I could have sworn there was some sort of weird sexual tension going on between them, they kept looking at each other when they thought the other wasn't looking and when the detective spoke to Doug he blushed and I'm positive that when Stabler first came in he had a … woody."

"Whoa Jen, come on, maybe he was getting turned on by your not inconsiderable charms." "No way Jack, he was nice, very gentle, concerned for me, but no his sexual antenna was definitly pointing somewhere else and I think we can eliminate Gram as its target."

This was becoming the longest day of Doug Whitter's life. After the couple of hours spent interviewing Jen, Stabler has suggested lunch and said he wanted to try some local seafood so here they were sitting out front of the Leary's restaurant waiting for their crab to be served.

They had not talked of anything other than Jen's interview and how it affected Elliot's case. Now aside from Doug pointing out a couple of interesting local characters who passed by there was a roaring silence at the table, until Elliot's phone rang.

"Olivia, hi………..good but I think I'm going to need another couple of days here to tie everything up………………..of course not (laughter)……yeah great………listen will you square it with Cragon?"

Why did Stabler need to spend more time in Capeside? Perhaps he's got another case to work on now, busting me for sex with a minor" Doug mused glumly

"Great I owe you one .………………..I'll try and call you tonight. Bye."

"Your wife?" Doug asked.

"No my partner, Olivia Benson, she's great, I think she knows me almost as well as my wife."

"So you are married?"

"Yeah with three kids" Elliot flicked open his wallet to reveal a crackled photograph of a pretty woman and two small children and a teenage girl sitting in a rowboat laughing.

"Nice" was all Doug could come up with in the face of such incontrovertible evidence of heterosexuality.

Mitch Leary arrived at the table with two enormous crabs. "Here you go guys, I'll be back with your salads in a second. "

Doug was puzzled by the intensity of Elliot's gaze at Mitch's back as he re-entered the restaurant.

"So Doug who's Jack?"

Doug put down his glass and wiped his mouth with his napkin to give himself time to think. "He's a friend of my brother, nice kid he's had some problems at home lately, he was upset last night so I let him stay over." He paused and then added somewhat irrelevantly. " He's the star of the high-school football team."

"I see" Elliot lifted some crab to his lips never taking his gaze away from Doug's face.

"And how long have you been having sex with him?"

Doug dropped his fork on the ground, he automatically bent to retrieve it but stopped half way and righted himself. He swallowed and then said "I've never had sex with him Detective."

Elliot's statement remained unchanged. "But you have had sex with men before."

Doug pushed back his chair and stood up.

Elliot put down his fork. "Sit down Doug, I'm not on a witch hunt".

Mitch appeared placing a salad on the table "What's up fellas, something wrong with the crab"

Elliot looked from Doug's face to Mitch's, "No it's great, could we have a couple of beers".

Mitch walked back into the restaurant. "He's a good looking man." observed Elliot.

Settling heavily back into his chair Doug looked confused.

The two men picked at their food causing Mitch Leary to query them again about the quality of the crab. After 10 minutes Elliot asked Mitch for the cheque, payed and then suggested that they go for a walk. Doug mutely fell in beside the Detective as they made their way down to the harbour, his mind was racing with all the possible outcomes of the grenade that Elliot Stabler was about to throw into his life. He would lose his career, he could well be charged with statutory rape if it wasn't believed that he hadn't had sex with Jack, he'd have to leave Capeside and hardest to consider, his Father's response. Doug, much to Pacey and his sister's resentment had always been his Father's favoured child, and as much of a burden as this was Doug had always been determined to live up to his Father's impossible expectations.

Elliot stopped and lent his forearms on the railing of the Harbour wall, Doug stood beside him stiffly staring out over the boats moored below them. After a couple of minutes Elliot still gazing out at the harbour began to speak. "I've never been in this position before Doug and so far I seem to have done everything wrong"

"What position?" Doug wondered to himself

"Tracking down closeted cops?" Elliot continued. "My partner Olivier says I always have to be in control, in charge and she's right, but this is something I can't be in control of, I've never asked a man to have sex with me before, I don't know what to say, what to do."

Doug slowly turned to face Elliot who was staring down into the water lapping at the base of the Harbour wall. "What do y.." Doug stuttered "What do you mean never asked a man to have sex with you? Are you trying to entrap me? Get some first hand evidence"

Elliot stood up straight and turned to face Doug, he placed his hands either side of Doug's neck simultaneously pulling the other man's head towards his own and moving his own lips forward to meet Doug's.

The sensation of having the Detective's slightly beer tasting tongue push past his lips and entwine with his own in a tango back and forwards between their mouths left Doug's mind overloading with sensations, he had never kissed with any of the men he had picked up in Boston and had no idea that his tongue and lips were so sensitive.

Forcing himself back from the point where conscious thought is abandoned Doug realised that he had to stop this. He was standing, in uniform, in one of the busiest parts of town, in daylight being kissed and kissing back a man who because of his size and looks would stand out in New York not to mention Capeside.

Pushing Elliot back he looked into the other man's eyes, the cascade of emotions he saw there set off an equally turbulent torrent of his own.

"We have to get out of here" he had trouble getting the words out. Looking along the boardwalk he saw the answer. Pacey's boat shed, he had rented it for the whole year and had asked Doug to mind the key while he was away on his summer sailing holiday with Joey.

Doug felt in his pocket for his key ring. Grabbing Elliot's arm he pulled him along beside him to the door of the boatshed. They were inside the shed with their lips locked together before Elliot's eyes could adjust to the gloom.

Doug's arms encircled the larger man's waist one hand moving up to explore the firm broad terrain of Elliot's back the other sliding down to rest below his belt. Doug opened his eyes and found himself staring into Elliot's open eyes. Without speaking they moved back from each other. Elliot reached forward and unbuttoned the front of Doug's shirt and pushed it back off his shoulders, Doug let it fall down his arms and onto the floor, he then pulled his white t-shirt over his head and cast it aside.

Elliot looked with wonder at the other mans chest, reaching out his hands to slide them over the shoulders across the pecs and the fine sprinkling of curly blonde hair and then down to the trim waist. Doug clasped Elliot's hands and moved them to his large brown nipples, Elliot was brushing them lightly with his fingers. "Twist them" Doug whispered. Immediately the sensitive paps were between Elliot's large fingers being stretched and turned. Doug moaned and felt a wave of sensation pass from his nipples down to his cock, he threw back his head and moaned again.

Stopping Elliot's ministrations Doug reached out and unbuttoned Elliot's shirt. Pushing it off the shoulders he moved his hands immediately to the forest of dark curly hair covering his chest, Searching through the tangle Doug discovered the tips of the nipples. He leant forward and took one and then the other between his lips, licking, sucking and biting each one and then swapping back to the other, all of this to the obvious pleasure of Elliot who moaned and sighed moving his hands up to the back of Doug's head. After each nipple was fully aroused Doug lifted his head. Elliot was panting and his torso was streaked with sweat. For the first time Doug noticed the tattoo on the other man's left arm.

"Do you want me to stop Elliot?" "That's the first time you've called me by my name" Elliot replied looking around the cluttered shed. He saw a pile of sailcloth in one corner. Reaching out and taking Doug by the hand he led him to the corner, kissed him and then reached down and began to undo Doug's belt and uniform pants, which he then pushed off Doug's hips and down his legs.

Standing in his jockey shorts Doug then proceeded to do the same to Elliot. Elliot's white cotton boxers were no sooner exposed than the two were locked together grinding their hardening cocks against each other through the fabric of their underwear. Doug reached his hands behind Elliot's back and slid them under the waistband of the boxer shorts, grabbing the two solid cheeks of Elliot's ass he proceeded to knead them at the same time nipping at and licking the other man's throat, ears and face.

Elliot's eyes were closed and he kept his arms wrapped tightly around Doug as he jammed his large erection backwards and forwards across Doug's body. The raised mound of fabric that barely contained his pulsing cock was becoming saturated with pre cum. He opened his eyes reached up and placed his hands either side of Doug's face and jammed his tongue into his mouth, within seconds he groaned and Doug felt Elliot's body go rigid in a series of spasms accompanied by his legs giving way beneath him.

They both fell to the sailcloth Doug lying on top of Elliot. He continued to rub against the now completely wet front of Elliot's boxers and within a few seconds he was bellowing a series of grunts and moans as his cum pumped out of his cock to join Elliot's in a sticky seal between them.

The two of them lay on the sailcloth like that till both their breathing had almost returned to normal. Finally Doug rolled off Elliot, and sat up to study Elliot's face. The older man was staring back at Doug his eyes were half closed and his mouth was hitched up on one side in a small grin. "Are you okay Elliot?"

Elliot reached up and placed his hand to the side of Doug's face. "I'm more than okay, can we go back to your place and." His voice trailed away but his other hand reaching out and stroking the damp patch on the front of Doug's jockey shorts completed the thought.

***********

Jack and Jen stopped outside the entrance to Doug's apartment. "Well the patrol cars here and there's a light on, he must be in there." Jen observed.

"I know, what if he tells me he can't have anything to do with me, how much rejection is a boy supposed to take, where the hell are all these predatory older gay men that are supposed to be trying to lure me into a life of depravity?"

Jen laughed "Jack your starting to sound like Dawson stop with the angst already and get in there and sweep him off his feet." She pushed him towards the door, turned and walked down the street. "And don't forget to call me tomorrow" she shouted from the corner.

Doug and Elliot leant against the cool tile wall of the shower stall the stream of water hitting Elliot's back. Their tongues felt as if they had become sealed together as they slid back and forwards between their mouths their lips tingling with the constant pressure of the other's lips. Their arms clasped each other's ass cheeks and their engorged cocks were wedged between each other's thighs. The world seemed to have been filled with the sounds of their breathing broken only by sighs and moaning. Doug pulled his mouth free of Elliot's. "Listen, there's someone at the door"

"Leave it" Elliot grunted.

Doug was tempted but said, "No, the cars outside, they know I'm here and officially I'm still on duty, I've got to answer it."

Elliot released him reluctantly, kissing the back of Doug's neck.

The Deputy towelled himself dry and wrapped the towel around his waist. "Stay in here and I'll get rid of whoever it is."

Elliot turned off the water and sat down on the edge of the bath.

************

Doug opened the door just as Jack was turning to go. "Jack" was all Doug could articulate. Jack moved forward his hands on Doug's chest pushing him backwards into the apartment. Simultaneously he pushed his lips and tongue against Doug's, pulled the towel from around Doug's hips and kicked the front door shut behind them.

Doug had become a circuit of cascading sensations as the youth's kisses punished his face and Jack's hands gripped one of his nipples and his erect cock firmly, manipulating both with a determination that took Doug unawares. Responding with equal intensity Doug began to fumble with Jack's clothing, first pushing down his long shorts and boxer's then ripping the buttons from his shirt and pushing it off his shoulders. Doug separated himself from contact with Jack long enough to fall to his knees his mouth enveloping Jack's gently arching prick, with one hand he reached behind Jack and mashed one smooth white cheek of the young man's butt, reaching up with his other hand to manipulate his fuzz covered balls.

Doug felt Jack's body stiffen and pull back from Doug's attentions. Doug assumed that Jack was about to cum until he felt another presence behind him. Elliot positioned his hard-on next to Doug's cheek rubbing the head against the blond stubble there, he lent forward and taking Jack's face in his hands kissed him gently.

Doug swivelled around so that he was in a position to take both men's engorged organs into his mouth at the same time. With a hand on each of his partner's butt, he gently worked a finger down the cleft till he was massaging the tight rings of their assholes.

Both men being sucked were now moaning and gasping for air, stimulated as much by the fingers moving against their sphincters as by the mouth lathing their straining cocks. Elliot shot first his knees buckling slightly. Jack felt Doug's mouth fill with a swirling mass of fluid as Elliot's cock slipped out, this added sensation was enough to set Jack's orgasm in motion, Doug swallowing the seemingly endless supply of the young man's cum.

Both Elliot and Jack collapsed to the floor extending their arms around Doug and smothering his and each other's face with kisses. After a moment Doug turned Elliot around pushed him over till he was resting on his hands and knees, prising apart the slabs of white flesh of Elliot's ass cheeks Doug ran his tongue down the hairy crack till it encountered the already relaxed muscle of the asshole. While Doug was probing the opening Jack lay on his back and slid under Elliot till he could reach the man's cock and balls with his mouth, at the same time Elliot leaned forward with his head and took Jack's rapidly hardening cock in his mouth.

After an indeterminate time Doug stood up and ran to the bedroom. Jack and Elliot looked towards the open door as Doug emerged with a condom rolled the length of his bobbing cock. Jack resumed sucking at Elliot's prick as Doug looked down and asked "Are you ready for this?"

The New York detective smiled and nodded.

Doug knelt behind Elliot leaning forward he kissed the back of the cop's neck. "Just relax and breath and tell me to stop if it's too much" he said as he worked his lubricant covered finger into the tight hole, he felt the big man's body tense. 'I won't hurt you Elliot," he said as he worked the head of his cock slowly into the now slippery anus. Elliot groaned and breathed deeply. Doug slid the length of his throbbing cock gently in until his pubic hair was resting against Elliot's clenched butt. "Okay?" Doug whispered in the other man's ear, Elliot nodded in response. Doug reached under Elliot and searched through the chest hair till he located and then commenced twisting his nipples. Doug could just make out Jack labouring under Elliot's cock and balls with his mouth, while Elliot licked and sucked the head of Jack's penis.

As Doug bucked his hips driving his cock deep into Elliot's stretched hole and out again he felt the slow percolation of orgasm moving up from his balls to his brain, he felt himself making each thrust into the other man's rectum deeper, harder and slower. At the same time he saw Elliot lift his mouth from Jack's cock throw his head back and let out a guttural bellow as the big man spattered his cum over the boy's face, Jack having replaced Elliot's mouth with his own hand panted deeply as he too send streamers of jism up to tangle in the hair on Elliot's chest.

In the moment before he came Doug withdrew from Elliot's battered asshole, ripped the condom from his own prick and shot load after load of cum over Elliot's muscular, sweating, white flanks.

An hour later the three men lay on Doug's bed. Although they had changed positions several times they had repeatedly come back to a spoon arrangement with Jack on the left, Elliot in the middle with his cock pressed against Jack's butt and Doug on the right with his cock jammed up against Elliot's butt. The VCR/TV at the foot of the bed was playing one of Doug's favourite tapes. "The way we were."

"Turning slightly to face Elliot Jack asked, "Elliot do you think it will ever be as good as this again, I mean this being our first time?"

"Hey it's my first time too" Doug interrupted!

"Really?" said Elliot raising an eyebrow.

"Well my first time with somebody I liked or who's name I know, or the first time in my own place"

"Okay we get the picture" laughed Jack, "Well in order to celebrate our first time I declare that every year on this date we three get back together, no matter where ever life takes us and have a commemorative threesome."

"Agreed" they all said at once.

"Where ever life takes us" Elliot said half to himself, Jack and Doug enveloped Elliot in their arms. They all looked at the image on the TV screen of a small sailing boat on a wide blue sea.

"Where ever" Doug whispered into Elliot's ear.

 

End of Part 1