Good Old Fashioned Lover Boys

By Kat

Fandom: Dawson’s Creek

Pairing: Jack/Pacey

DISCLAIMER: I am the genius behind Queen. I borrowed some of Adam's ribs for Jack and Pacey. Though Kevin Williamson might tell you otherwise.

WARNING: SLASH - NC-17, will be hot when heated.

DISTRIBUTION: Anywhere SLASH is accepted. Please just let me know.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: There is a pic for this story. Please e-mail me if you want to use it for a site or you just want to see it.

 

Good Old Fashioned Lover Boys
By Kat


Jack's POV

I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things
We can do the tango just for two
I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings
Be a Valentino just for you

Ooh, love
Ooh, lover boy
What'cha doin' tonight?
Hey, boy

Set my alarm
Turn on my charm
That's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy


To say that Pacey was acting strange was an understatement. Actually, he had been acting strange for about three weeks. Three weeks into summer vacation. And I noticed, of course, because he had been hanging around me so much.

Joey didn't tell him to stay. But nobody was really telling him to go either. So, he stayed. What better way to piss Dawson off? Believe me when I tell you, no one tried to tell Dawson Pacey wasn't leaving. We're familiar with the phrase, "Shoot the messenger."

Dawson eventually saw Pacey in the supermarket. I never really got the full story, but it's my impression that Dawson caused a "spill" in aisle 4. From what Jen said, it looked like a tomato sauce flood in the middle of the store.

How is Joey dealing with all of this? I don't honestly know. She hasn't come to me, like she did at the Anti-Prom. I think she sees that Pacey needs someone to be friends with, without having to compete with Dawson. So, I've been given the position.

It has its benefits. Just because I recently came out, and I'm not really comfortable in my new sexuality, doesn't mean I can't look at my friends. Especially when they're as good-looking and sexy as Pacey is. It was definitely a big help when it came down to coming out. Being attracted to him, I mean.

Recently, Pacey and I have gotten into the habit of taking True Love out for a daily spin to the nearest deserted beach. We bring sub sandwiches, soda, snacks, etc. And surprisingly, sun tan lotion. Pacey usually has this really healthy tan. Even in winter months. Go figure, right? But now he slathers it on, making me check to see if he's gotten everywhere. Sometimes it needs a little rubbing in, too.

"I got it?" he asked me, trying to look over his shoulder. God, I never noticed how white he was. It worked for him, bringing out his dark hair and light eyes a lot more.

I smiled, "Yeah, you got it." He grinned and slumped down onto his towel. The Ninja Turtles, of course. "Why are you so worried?"

His nose wrinkled a little bit. "Wrinkles are totally unsexy, Jack," he said, laughing. Then his face turned somber. "There's a lot of skin cancer in my family. My uncle died from melanoma about a month ago. It really scared me."

"That makes a lot more sense, considering the fact that you will never be sexy," I replied, sitting down next to him. "Are we swimming today?"

He cocked his head to the side and sighed. "Jack, we swim every day."

"But I have to ask. It's a routine now." He laughed. "Not now though, I'm still feeling sea sick."

"Aw, poor Jackers. You really need to buy that anti-sea sick stuff."

"Is that the name? Anti-Sea Sick?" I nodded, mocking him. "Very catchy, very direct. I like it."

"Forget painting, you should try standup."

Still laughing, I leaned back on my towel and closed my eyes. It felt better to be lying down. My stomach stopped churning and the water stopped reminding me.

"Jack?" I didn't open my eyes, just raised my eyebrows a little bit. "You kissed Ethan, right?"

"Pacey, don't. That is one subject I don't want to discuss."

"I don't want to discuss it. I just wanted to ask you something... Related to it."

There was something I had never heard before in his voice. It wasn't just curiosity, I could tell. "Well, then ask."

It took a few seconds of me listening to him breath. "What was it like? Is it different from kissing a girl?"

I think it's time I sat up. He was sitting cross-legged, his hands loosely around his ankles, watching me. "Yes, it's very different. You're doing the same thing, but it feels different."

"Different how?"

"Try and think of apples and oranges, Pace. They're both fruit, but they taste different. You're still using your lips, but it feels different. Do you understand what I mean?"

I can't believe I'm explaining this to him. "Sort of." He didn't say anything else, but he stopped looking right into my eyes. One of his hands traced figure eights in the sand. I shrugged and lied back down, closing me eyes again.

For a few minutes I could feel his eyes staring at me. I didn't know if that was the kind of staring you do at a sideshow, or at a strip club. I know that it was very difficult for me to keep my own hormones in check. He just looked so innocent, so lost and new to everything I'd told him. He kept biting his lower lip, holding back his questions. God, that was just driving me crazy.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think it's possible to be bisexual? Or do you have to be one or the other?"

"Why?"

"I just want to know."

"I think it's possible."

Silence. Was he asking because he was attracted to me or to someone else and didn't know what it meant? Or did he think I was just going to be another competitor for Joey? After all, out of the three of us, I probably came the closest to sleeping with her.

"Jack?"

This time I wanted to look at him when he asked. "Yeah?"

"Would you be mad at me if I told you that I... That I want to, you know..." He blushed and looked away.

"Experiment?"

"Yeah, that."

"With me?"

"Who else?" I didn't answer. "Forget it, it was stupid. You don't have to." His cheeks were flaming red now, and the tips of his ears, too.

"No, Pacey, this just came out of nowhere that's all."

"You don't have to make excuses, Jack. We're friends, why would you be attracted to me?"

"For a million reasons." Not the answer he was expecting. "Because you're charming, funny, smart, friendly..."

"Absolutely nothing physical," he muttered.

"... Sexy, good-looking, attractive... Pacey, I'd have to be dead not to notice how gorgeous you are."

"Well, I think you are dead because you don't know how gorgeous you are," he shot back. Pacey thinks I'm gorgeous?

We didn't say anything else. What else was there to say? I looked at the water. "Want to go swimming?"

"Sure."

We ran in just like we normally would. Diving into the cool water headfirst, shocking our bodies. I was so overheated, it felt great. And it was much easier to hide an erection in the water.

Pacey didn't stand very close to me. I have to say, I was disappointed. But he ducked underwater before I could bring it to his attention. When he came up, he had his bathing suit in his hand.

Tossing it to shore, he said, "I don't think I'll be needing that." He stared right into my eyes, daring me to do the same. I stared right back, but didn't go under to take off my shorts.

He moved closer and put a shaky hand on my chest. His long fingers slid down to my nipple, rubbing it until it was hard. I let out an involuntary moan.

"I thought something was wrong with me. Like girls were supposed to feel like that, not guys."

It seemed to be an invitation. I did the same thing, but twisted my fingers gently. He gasped and his head tilted back. I saw his Adam's apple shift as he gulped in air.

"God, Jack..."

"It only happened once," I said suddenly. He looked at me, his pupils dilating, confused. "Me and Ethan, we only kissed once."

"Tongue?" he wanted to know. I laughed, making him smile. "I guess not."

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Yes," he said, just a little bit breathless. It felt really good to have this affect on someone.

I snaked my hand up to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. He kept his lower body back, though, a little embarrassed by his arousal. Being naked and all, I was, too. Our lips came so close, I could tell he was holding his breath.

When they touched at first, it felt exactly like it did with Ethan. He was confused, scared, and unsure. But a few seconds later, I parted my lips and he mimicked me. My tongue slid slowly into his mouth, barely touching his own. I felt him take a step closer as his tongue moved against mine.

My stomach felt like it had bottomed out. This was nothing like Ethan. Pacey tasted different, smelled different, and moved different. Two lovers, three girlfriends, and one incomplete sex pact later, he was experienced. He knew how to make me feel good, just like he did Tamara, Andie, Joey and Jen.

His hand got adventurous, sliding around my waist. He rubbed the small of my back and just generally explored. His middle finger ran up and down the curve of my spine, leaving a trail of fire on my skin.

I put my free hand on his stomach. Pacey didn't have a firm stomach, like mine, but it fit his personality. Just a little bit soft, not fat at all. I dipped my finger into his bellybutton and moved up. Twisting one nipple for good measure, I touched as much of his chest and stomach as I could. Hearing Pacey moan for the first time was my reward.

Under the water, his foot found my leg. He ran his toes up the back of my calf. It was difficult for him to go any further without losing his balance.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Could we maybe go in shallower water? So we can sit down?"

"Sure." He started to walk backwards, and my hand stayed on his neck. He kissed me again, opening that unbelievably hot mouth to me. I guess he should have paid more attention to walking.

His heel caught on something in the water and he stumbled backwards. He grabbed my wrist to try and keep his balance, the kiss having been broken. It didn't work and he ended up on his butt in about a foot and a half of water. I fell on top of him, but not before getting a brief glimpse of what he had been so carefully holding away from me.

I ended up practically straddling him, our chests breathing harshly against each other. Pacey had gotten the wind knocked out of him and was coughing and spluttering, trying to get it back. It took him a few seconds to notice that our chests weren't the only things touching. My erection was hard against his thigh, while his pressed into my stomach. It was too much friction, too much contact all at once and he moaned again.

Before I could counter it with my own, he pulled me to him and kissed me.

Ooh, let me feel your heart beat
(Grow faster, faster)
Ooh, can you feel my love heat?
Come on and sit on my hot seat of love and tell me how
Do you feel right after all
I'd like for you and I
To go romancing
Say the word, you're wish is my command

Ooh, love
Ooh, lover boy
What'cha doin' tonight?
Hey boy

Write my letter
Feel much better
And use my fancy patter on the telephone


Pacey's POV

How can it be so much better? I've kissed a few wonderful girls, women, excuse me. And I loved them all. (Even Jen, if only for her friendship.) Then, why is Jack so much better?

I feel like someone's given me new skin. New, hot, tingling skin. Everywhere Jack touched me burst into flames and melts away. Does that mean something? Am I totally Danny from The Real World? Did I really spend sixteen years of my life liking girls because it was the right thing to do, when all the while there was Jack?

It was a little embarrassing, lying there, leaning back on my elbows in less than two feet of ocean. Jack was lying over me and I couldn't breathe; not because the wind got knocked out of me, but because he was making me so fucking hot I couldn't stand it. He could feel me against him. Oh, God, I could feel him, it, whatever. Suddenly size really didn't matter because I'd never felt so comfortably naked. Never mind embarrassment, my thoughts are too dirty for that.

I admit, in the last week I'd been thinking about Jack a lot. What Jack looks like naked, what Jack thinks about when he's, well, you know... I, you know, while thinking about Jack just yesterday.

"Jack?" Oh, why was I still talking like that? I sounded so pitiful and stupid.

"Yeah?"

Am I really going to ask? "Can I touch you?"

"Pacey, you can do whatever you want." That made me feel so much better.

My hand slid between us, accidentally brushing myself before finding Jack. I was like touching myself, but I had so much more control. He was so hard, but probably not as hard as I was. This had to have been the most erotic experience of my life.

He groaned and his hips thrusted towards me. That was the only signal I needed. I'm pumped him so fast, but in different rhythms. First short, then long, then turning and swiveling. All the while, he was panting ad gasping. It was cruel, but I loved every minute. I stopped just long enough to initiate a searing kiss. My tongue moved in time with my hand and pretty soon I was panting, too.

"Pacey, stop. This isn't going to be much of an experiment if you keep that up."

"It's not an experiment anymore, Jack. I know I want you."

"That's good to hear." He moved off of me and sat next to me in the shallow water. I could finally see what I'd been touching. I noticed how wide my legs had spread once he moved off of me. I ached everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. "You're such a slut," he says jokingly.

"Tell me something I don't know." Jack was a little out of focus. In fact, my eyes didn't seem to want to focus on anything. "Have you ever?"

"No, but the internet is a wonderful resource when you're trying to figure out what will feel good."

"Yeah, why do you think I have my own credit card?"

He laughed and it sounded so sexy. I had to kiss him and it was all his fault. He pushed me away when it got too intense. "Do you want to try, or maybe save that for a rainy day?"

"I'll try anything once."

"Obviously," he snorted. I glared at him. He didn't seem to notice as he rested his hand flat against my belly. Deliberately avoiding my cock, he slid his hand downwards. His fingers slipped past my balls and rubbed some spot behind them that made me jump.

"What the fuck was that?"

"That feels good?"

"Um, yeah." He did it again, but held my chest to keep me from jumping. I felt so close to coming when he rubbed that incredible pleasure point. "Jack, uh, you, uh, better stop."

He pulled his hand back. "Let's go back to the boat. I feel weird sitting out here naked."

Funny, I hadn't even noticed. But I followed him anyway. It was a pretty nice view. We grabbed our stuff and tossed it onto True Love's deck, hopping on a second later. Without speaking, we went downstairs to the small cabin.

Jack motioned for me to lie down. I did, not even questioning my role as a sub. With women, I'm in control. Maybe it would be nice to be dominated for once. "Do you mind?" he asks, settling between my legs.

"No."

He smiled and his hands went right back to where they were before we came in. As soon as I moaned my pleasure he pulled away. "You wouldn't happen to have, like, lotion or cream in here, would you?"

A strange question, but I nodded. "Second drawer. There's aloe lotion." He grins. "For my hands," I added quickly, already feeling my cheeks burn. He got up to retrieve it and sat down again.

"This'll work." He put some on his fingers and I can't tell you how confused I was.

"What is that for anyway?"

"You'll see..."

Fucking jerk. That doesn't help at all. He keeps whispering for me to relax, Pacey, relax. How can I relax when he's going where no man (or woman) has ever gone before?

"Pacey, I swear," he muttered. He stopped touching me. "Maybe we should like take a break or something." He reached behind him into the tiny cabinet and pulled out a blanket. Shutting the cabinet, he leaned back and just waited.

"What?"

"Come here." I smiled at him and moved so that my back was against his chest and let my head fall to his shoulder. He handed me the blanket and I draped it over the two of us. "What happens after this is over?" he whispered.

"I don't know, but it's going to be over very soon if you do that again."

"I'm serious," this time not whispering.

"Jack, if you think I'm going to pretend this didn't happen, you're dead wrong." Suddenly, I felt more than ready to continue with what we'd been doing. To show him exactly how far I would go for him.

I didn't say a word, just slid away from him and resumed my former position. "Are you sure?"

Oh yeah, I'm sure.

When I'm not with you...
Think of you always
(I miss those long hot summer nights)
I miss you
When I'm not with you...
Think of me always
Love you (Love you)

Hey boy where'd you get it from?
Hey boy where did you go?
I learned my passion in the good old fashioned school of lover boys


Feedback to
Katcat14@aol.com