All I Want For Christmas

by Kat

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: Dawson's Creek

Pairing: Jack/Pacey

Disclaimer: Pacey and Jack are the WB's only genius that I know of. This isn't a songfic, I've just ripped the title, okay?! Man, oh man... All I Want For Christmas Is You is by Mariah Carey. (Yay, a diva for my slash fic!)

Warning: Un-betaed Man-loving ahead. If this ain't your piece of pie, make like a tree and get out!

Part(s): This is a one-parter. No sequels until next Christmas!

Summary: This is my take on that stupid friggin Christmas party.

For: Kristen, Craig and Cassie. Peace, love, and Pacey/Jack. (Because I was inspired by Mango all dolled up for the holiday, ok?!)

 

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

By Kat
***

"What a way to spend Christmas Eve, huh? My sister's in Italy, my father's in Texas on business, my mother's in a hospital in Rhode Island and I'm stuck in Massachusetts all by my lonesome," Jack whined. "Without snow. How can it not be snowing?"

Pacey laughed and clapped him hard on the back. "The Christmas spirit is really with you this year. Stop spreading your damn cheer already."

"This isn't funny. I used to love this time of year, but when your family's scattered all over the globe it's really hard to be happy."

"At least your family has an excuse for not being with you," Pacey mumbled. "Mine just doesn't want me around. And Gretchen's spending hers with the Leerys. Like I'm going to go there."

Instantly Jack felt horrible for even bringing up the topic. "There's always Grams' tomorrow. Me, you and Jen can have... Oh, yeah, no snow. This sucks."

"What do you say we whip up some eggnog, Jackers, and try to forget about how pitiful our Christmas is going to be?"

"Sounds good to me. This way to the liquor cabinet."

The pair shuffled into the kitchen, shoulders hunched, heads hung low. They made the eggnog in relative silence, only speaking to marvel at the fine selection of alcohol Mr. McPhee kept conveniently unlocked. When they were done, they had enough to satisfy the thirst of an entire party and vowed to finish all of it before the night was over.

"I feel like such a naughty little schoolgirl. Staying up late, drinking, gossiping about boys," Pacey giggled. He was on his fourth cup and well on his way to feeling fine. He lifted his glass, spilling some of it's contents onto the carpet, "A toast! To Jack... Just because."

"That was beautiful," Jack replied, downing his drink. "I'm really glad I'm here with you, Pacey. You're a lot of fun."

"More fun than Jen?" Pacey asked seriously. "'Cause I thought you'd rather be with her than me."

"Nope, you're better. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm not attracted to Jen. When I hang out with you I get companionship and free eye candy."

They both burst out laughing. "You have a crush on me, Jack?" Jack nodded. "That is so cool!"

"You're not freaked out?"

"To tell you the truth," Pacey said, moving closer to Jack on the couch, "I think it's kinda sexy. In a strange sort of way."

Jack made the space between them even smaller. "That's good," he said, his voice a little huskier. "Then you couldn't object to me kissing you under the mistletoe?"

"What mistletoe?" Pacey looked up and all around him. "There's no mistletoe!"

"You have to use your imagination." Jack pressed his forehead to Pacey's and his tongue darted out to swipe wet, parted lips. "You taste yummy."

Pacey's eyes slid shut. "Please, Jack."

"Please what?"

"Gimme a real kiss."

Groaning, Jack leaned forward again and pressed his lips firmly to Pacey's. Their mouths opened to one another and Jack felt Pacey's tongue rub insistently along the roof of his mouth and slid along his teeth. Excited by his friend's boldness, Jack grabbed Pacey firmly by the hips and pulled their bodies close. His hand wandered down Pacey's shoulders to his chest.

And like he'd seen Pacey do a thousand times before -- this time it was experienced without the obligatory sting of jealousy -- Pacey's hands cupped his face gently as his tongue explored new territory. Soon his tongue withdrew and he attempted to suck on Jack's neck. "Damn turtlenecks," he muttered.

Tugging on the hem of the shirt, in one less-than-swift motion, Pacey threw Jack's shirt across the room. His mouth immediately went back to it's point of desire and alternated wet, sloppy kisses with gentle bites. Jack's hands were suddenly unable to function and he allowed himself to lie back, relax and enjoy the pleasurable sensations that were rippling through his body. He'd nearly forgotten how wonderful it felt to have someone pay such attention to his body and make him feel so good.

Slightly annoyed that Jack was no longer playing with him, Pacey moved back up to his mouth and kissed him passionately. "I'm not going to do all the work here, McPhee."

"Sorry," Jack responded, his tone completely contradictory. He pushed Pacey's shirt up and held it firmly in place with one hand.

"I guess all work and no play didn't make Jack such a dull boy after all," Pacey marveled breathlessly as Jack's full flushed lips brought his nipples to aching attention. When Jack seemed satisfied with that particular area, he continued south. His free hand unbuttoned Pacey jeans. "Hold the phone, Jackers. Are you sure you want to go there?"

"Don't you want me to?"

"Well, I just don't want you to have a lot of firsts on one drunken Christmas Eve. Who knows if we'll even remember this in the morning?"

"If you're asking me if I'm ready for this, the answer is yes." He held his mouth dangerously close to Pacey's ear. "I want you. I want to be the first -- and possibly only -- guy to ever go down on you, Pacey and I want to do it right now."

"Oh fuck."

"May I?"

Without waiting for an answer, Jack trailed his hands and mouth back down to Pacey's crotch. He finished unbuttoning the fly and stood up to pull the pants completely off and throw them over his shoulder.

"Nice shorts."

Pacey looked down in embarrassment at the very tight, black boxer briefs he was wearing. "Uh, I've been needing to laundry for like a year now."

"Lucky me." Jack grinned. "Pacey, would you do me a favor and stand up?"

"Why?"

"I want to see something."

"I think, from where you're standing, you can see just about everything." His already drunkenly flushed face was turning darker shades of pink, right up to his ears.

"Please."

"Oh, fine." Pacey got up off of the couch and stood directly in front of Jack. "What do you want me to do, twirl?"

"Slowly, if it wouldn't be too much trouble." Jack's smirk showed no mercy. Sighing, Pacey slowly -- not really for Jack's sake, the ground was at this point a little shaky -- and stopped when he felt to hands on his hips. "Perfect."

"Let me guess, now you want me to bend over?"

"No. I just want to look at your cute butt if you don't mind."

"Cute?" Pacey shuddered. "I am not cute."

"I didn't say that you were, I said your butt was. You have one of the most exquisite bubble butts I have ever seen."

Pacey whirled around, nearly falling on Jack's object of admiration. "Bubble what?"

"It's just an expression."

"Was it a compliment or are you saying I have a fat ass?"

"No, your ass is not fat. Would you stop trying to out-queer me tonight? Next thing I know you'll be telling me about Barbara's social anxiety and Liza's drug problems."

"Jack, I may never out-queer you, but I can definitely out-diva you. My older brother has one of the most extensive collections of ..."

"Shut up, would you? I'd like to get this over with before the New Year." He grabbed Pacey firmly by the waist and pulled him close.

But as he tried to capture Pacey's lips he was gently pushed away. "Get this over with?" He removed Jack's hands and bent down to start picking up his clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going home. This was fun, Jack, but I'm just not the one-night-stand type of guy. I learned my lesson with that already." Pulling up his pants, he sighed. "Plus, Joey still is my girlfriend." He covered his eyes with his hands. "I'll call you tomorrow."

Before Jack could utter one more protest Pacey was putting on his jacket and out the door. He had mumbled another quiet good-bye and left.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...

To be continued when I get back from vacation with a naughty New Year's installment...

Feedback to Katcat14@aol.com