A Hot Night On the Creek

By Tienco

tienco@msn.com

Rating: R

Pairing: Pacey/Jack

Disclaimer: If they were mine, do you think I'd be writing them? Uh-uh, I'd be so far from right here, hangin' out with the pretty boys. . .Kevin Williamson is da man.

Summary: Plot? What Plot? Pure smut, baby.

Author's Notes: Takes place a couple of years from now. . .well, in the summer after. . .I guess their Freshman Year of college. Joey and Pacey aren't together anymore. I guessed on which colleges they'd be at. . . I bow and offer chocolate covered Paceys and Jacks to my DC Goddess Kristin. . .And to Matthew, who said this should be a movie (he identifies with Jack. Of *course* he wants this to be a movie!) Ah, and to my partner in crime Jinni, even though she won't read this, because she's scared Dawson's Creek will take me away from Buffy.

 

A Hot Night On The Creek
By Tienco

"Thanks for coming out here with me," Pacey said quietly, not wanting to disturb the stillness of the night, as if talking too loud would cause the tiny ripples of the dark water to overtake the boat.

Jack sat back against his chair, a bottle of beer dangling between his fingers. "Yep," he said. He glanced around, smiling. "So. . .'True Love 2.' Looks good."

"I've had lots of time since Jo left Capeside." Pacey blinked, surprised that for the first time in several months he mentioned his ex-girlfriend and didn't feel that aching pang in his heart. When she left a year before, he thought he'd never survive it, however, he seemed to be doing much better.

"How was school this year?" Jack asked, glancing under his lashes at the other man. Since Joey and Dawson left Capeside, off to go to Harvard and UCLA respectively, Jack and Pacey had formed a close relationship. Jack often pushed Pacey to actually *do* work in the classes he was attended at Capeside Community College, and Pacey pushed Jack to excel on the school's football team. They helped each other.

Pacey shrugged. "Two B's, a C, and an A in Creative Writing." He smirked slightly. "I think Miss Franklin wanted me. Of course, it couldn't be helped. . .I *am* Pacey Witter, after all."

"Oh, of course," Jack said, chuckling. He reached out and punched Pacey playfully on the shoulder. "We all want you, Pace, don't you know that?"

"Of *course* you do!" Pacey grinned, glancing at Jack. "I'm Pacey Witter! It's an attraction that can be felt all through Capeside when I walk down the street." He lowered his voice and leaned towards Jack, which caused the other man to lean in. "Oh, god, do you see him? That's *Pacey Witter*! What I'd *give* to feel his hands on my body!" he said softly in a false falsetto voice.

Jack's heart sped up at the nearness of Pacey, at the words he was saying to imitate some little pretend high school girl. He licked his lips, closing his eyes. Jack and Pacey had been really close for an entire year, and not once did Pacey make any sort of indication that he wanted Jack for any other relationship than the one they currently had. The older man had a small crush on Pacey - one that only Jen was privileged enough to know about - but Jack knew the only reason was because he and Pacey *were* so close, and because Pacey accepted him unconditionally and didn't expect anything in return for his friendship. Pacey was one of the *few* true friends Jack had ever had.

Jen tried to tell Jack he should at least *inform* Pacey of his feelings, but the lean man was too scared of his reaction - too scared Pacey would be disgusted with the romantic turn of his feelings. Pacey was *definitely* a Ladies' Man. Even though he hadn't dated in the year since he and Joey broke up, he still flirted, still batted his hazel eyes at the women at the parties, causing them to swoon and follow him anywhere.

"Jack? You ok? You are zoning on me."

Jack's eyes flew open and he realized that he was leaning towards Pacey still, even though the other man had sat back and was drinking his beer again. Up until that moment, he had his eyes closed, thinking about Pacey, about being with Pacey, about wanting him. . .

"Yea," he said, clearing his throat. His voice had dropped an octave. "I' m. . .I'm fine." He shifted uncomfortably, glad that his shorts were loose enough that his now hard bulge wasn't *too* noticeable.

Pacey glanced over at Jack, smirking slightly. He'd seen the desire on his closest friend's face, and glancing down at his crotch, confirmed the fact that there was arousal in the air. He knew about Jack's *hidden* feelings for him, having caught the lingering looks and *extra* touches about a month before. He wasn't sure *how* long Jack had wanted him, but was impressed with the way Jack pretended nothing existed there, even though it did. He knew Jack was worried that Pacey wouldn't return the feelings and didn't want to make himself that vulnerable.

For the first two weeks, Pacey was in mild shock about the feelings Jack had for him. He had never once considered Jack as anything more than his best friend, never having been attracted to a man before. He knew that Jack would never intentionally make him uncomfortable, so he didn't have to worry about the gay man trying to push anything on him he didn't want. However, the last couple of weeks, Pacey started *really* watching Jack.

School had just let out, and they were spending more time together than when school was in. They both had their jobs, but other than that, there wasn't much to do. Football didn't start for another two months so Jack was free to work with Pacey on fixing up his new boat.

The football player was lean, yet muscular and strong. He'd taken to wearing no shirt and just shorts, his tanned glistening muscles straining as he'd carry something across the deck. Pacey had plenty of time to just stand back and watch his body as he worked, Jack never realizing he was under inspection. During the last couple of weeks, while the two of them worked on the boat, Pacey came to the conclusion that Jack had the perfect body for a male, and could freely admit to himself that Jack was gorgeous without feeling that his sexuality was being threatened.

And then the inevitable happened. One day, Pacey accidentally touched him. Accidentally reached out, his hand brushing against the tight back belonging to Jack. The way his skin seemed to arch into his hand, the way the muscles felt underneath the taut body. . .Pacey was intrigued. He went home that night and imagined what it would be like to touch him, to run his hands along that well-built chest, to wrap his hand around Jack's rock hard cock. . .

Pacey had never had such a powerful orgasm from a fantasy before.

From that moment on, he became intoxicated with Jack's presence. He did everything he could with the young man, spent as much time with him as he could, "innocently" touching him whenever he could, purposely bringing up subjects - such as sex - that would get Jack thinking about it, about him, about being with him.

Pacey wanted to experiment, wanted to see what it would be like to be with a man. He felt that he and Jack were close enough that if it didn't become something it would work out and they would still be friends. However, Pacey had a feeling that if they were to ever 'experiment', it would end up being so much more than that for both of them.

"So, how long did you and Matthew date?" Pacey asked curiously.

Jack blinked, thrown off guard by the question. He met Matthew at the beginning of the year at CCC, thrilled when he found out that there actually was a small gay group there. It wasn't long before Jack and Matthew were dating. He shrugged. "About five months, I think. We broke up around February. . .you were there, remember? You offered to be my Anti-Valentine date." Jack grinned, remembering how much fun he, Pacey, and Jen had, going out on their Anti-Valentine's Day date. They walked around town, enjoying the night as friends, ignoring all the lovers celebrating the day.

"So. . .how involved where you?" Pacey asked, the picture of innocence on his face.

Jack turned to Pacey, taking a swig of his beer. "Involved?" he questioned, not understanding what Pacey meant. "I loved him, but I don't think I was *in* love with him."

"No, no," Pacey shook his head. "I mean, how far did you go? Physically?"

Jack blinked in mild shock. No one knew about the things he and Matthew had done, no one but him, Matthew, and Jen. Jack didn't feel anyone else needed to know, plus he still felt almost uncomfortable talking about it to someone who wasn't gay. "Uh, you know. . .we did stuff."

"Like what?" Pacey asked, tilting his head.

Jack shook his head, slightly, trying to clear it. He *wanted* to talk to Pacey about it, but wasn't completely sure he was *ready* to tell Pacey everything. "I'm not sure if. . .I mean. . ." He frowned slightly. "Don't you think the idea of two men having sex wouldn't sit well with your heterosexual nature, Pace?"

"Well," Pacey said, as calm as if they were talking about the weather, "obviously, a man and a woman having sex doesn't bother me. We all know if I walked into a room and there were two *women* going at it, I'd be in the middle of it so fast that they wouldn't know what happened. Two men. . ." He shrugged. "I mean, my best friend is gay - that's you, Jack, if you didn 't know - so I figured I might as well learn about your world. Unless. . .unless you'd rather not talk about it?" He batted his eyelashes at Jack, throwing him a coy, innocent smile.

Jack *melted*, knowing that he would tell Pacey whatever he wanted to know. "I. . .er, well. . .we. . .you know. We did stuff. It. We did it."

Pacey feigned shock, his mouth open to an 'O' and his hand on his chest. "Actual penetration?"

Jack glanced down, blushing furiously. He nodded his head yes.

"So where you the Top or the bottom?" Pacey hoped bottom, because he wasn't sure if he was submissive enough to be the bottom, and he was set and determined to seduce Jack McPhee. He didn't want that to be an issue later.

Jack raised his eyes, his face turning redder. He couldn't *believe* he was talking to Pacey about this. "Well, Matthew was one of those guys who could be either way, you know, he liked being on top as much as on bottom. I guess it depended on his mood. Most of the time though, I was on bottom. . .I like it better."

Pacey nodded. "That's good that your first sexual relationship let you experience both, so you know what you want. I've heard some guys are very gung-ho about being either Top or bottom, no exception."

"Yea," Jack nodded. "Matthew always told me he was a great first boyfriend. And he was. He taught me about a lot of things, you know, other than sexual. Wanna know what?" he asked, hoping that Pacey's curiosity was satisfied. It was getting harder and harder to talk to his best friend about it, as he was growing more aroused, trying to resist the urge to kiss him. It had been *so* long since he'd felt someone touching him sexually, and it was starting to get to him.

"Naw, I'm enjoying the sex talk," Pacey said. "After I get through picking your brain, I'll tell you some of my stuff."

"You've been with a man?" Jack asked in surprise.

"Oh, no, not at all!" Pacey exclaimed. "All my stories are about women. Hmm. You might not want to know about any of that though. . ."

Jack shrugged, suddenly deciding that just watching Pacey's lips move as he talked was good enough, and if the words that came out from his mouth were about sex with a woman, it was fine with him. "I dunno, I mean, you are letting me talk about two men, why wouldn't I let you talk about a man and a woman?"

Pacey smiled, reaching out and caressing his shoulder. To any normal passerby, had the two of them been on the street, it would have appeared to be a familiar touch between two close male friends, clasping one's shoulder in agreement about something. But to Jack, it was heaven. He had no shirt on, and Pacey was applying gentle pressure, massaging his shoulder innocently. It was almost too much. His skin tingled, goosebumps rising on his flesh as it came to life.

"You are the best," Pacey murmured, his voice low and husky. He licked his lips slightly. < Ladies and Gentlemen, it is official. I *definitely* know how to seduce, > he thought.

Jack closed his eyes, knowing that Pacey was just wrapped up in the night, that there was *no* way this man was coming on to him. He cleared his throat. "So. . .uh. . .what. . .what do you want to know?"

Pacey allowed his fingers to trail along the back of Jack's neck. The young man shivered under his ministrations, silently convincing himself that Pacey didn't want him, that he was just in a mood to touch someone - he knew that it had been a while since Pacey had felt the contact of another human. "What was it like? What did it feel like?"

"Well," Jack murmured, clearing his throat slightly, "of course, it was good. . .I mean, it's kinda a big part of being gay, you know. . ." He laughed nervously. "Enjoying the sex and such. It's. . .I've never felt. . .so. . .I mean. . .filled up, I guess. At first, it hurts, like someone is splitting you in two, but after you stretch, and adjust, it's. . .I mean, you are *so* tight, and to have something pushing past those walls. . ." He shuddered, wrapping his arms around himself. Pacey had his hand on the back of Jack's neck, running the pad of his thumb along the side.

"And you've been on Top. . .what is that like?" Pacey murmured, closing his eyes and leaning forward to caress Jack's ear with his voice.

"Warmth. . .no, *heat*. And tight. . .oh, my god, so *tight*. . .so hot. . .so. . .no matter how tight a woman is, it can't *compare*, unless of course, you did her that way." He blinked, and turned his head, swallowing. He glanced down, noticing just *how* close Pacey was to him. Their lips were mere inches apart, and Jack could feel his warm breath tickling across his mouth. Jack licked his lips, his voice dropping. "Have you. . .?"

"What?" Pacey murmured, smiling slightly, his hazel eyes dancing. They darkened in lust, from the normal green-blue they were, to an almost midnight blue.

"Been with a girl like that?"

Pacey shook his head 'no'. "I've sorta flirted with the idea of trying, and Tamara would have, but I never did." A slow smile spread over his face. "But I kinda do want to try. Why. . .you offering?" He waggled an eyebrow at Jack.

Jack's breath caught in his throat. < Oh god. He just asked me if I wanted to. . .no. It *has* to be a joke. He can't seriously want to. . . > He inhaled slowly, then exhaled. < If he's going to play games, I might as well too. > "Sure, why the hell not?" he chuckled. "I don't have anything else to do right now."

Pacey moved his hand from the back of Jack's neck to his hair, threading his fingers through it. He curled his fingers into a fist, pulling Jack to him. Their lips met in an almost animalistic passion, no pretenses of innocent exploration. Pacey *wanted* Jack, and Jack was eager to comply.

Jack's eyes snapped shut as he moaned into the warm, wet cavern of Pacey's mouth. There was *nothing* like kissing Pacey, nothing like feeling his tongue push past full lips, tracing his teeth, teasing the sensitive roof of his mouth. A corresponding groan echoed from deep within Pacey when Jack eagerly reached out, wrapping his hands around his tee shirt. He pulled his aggressor closer, wanting to feel skin against slick, naked skin.

Pacey pulled away, panting as he tried to catch his breath. Jack's world stopped, the worry that his partner wasn't willing anymore sneaking into his thoughts. "Pace. . ." he murmured, ready to apologize for letting it go too far.

Pacey pulled his shirt off, baring his chest to an audience of one. "Jack," he growled, "don't talk. . .need you." He reached out and grabbed Jack's arms, manhandling the lean man until he was firmly straddling Pacey. Jack lost his breath at the look of desire on Pacey's face. "I need you," Pacey whispered, repeating himself, running his fingers along Jack's spine.

Jack leaned down, wrapping his lips around the small nub of Pacey's left nipple. He ran the flatness of his tongue along it, smiling in pleasure as it hardened to a nice perfect peak under his ministrations. Pacey groaned again, thrusting his hips up against Jack.

Jack moaned, dropping his forehead on Pacey's shoulder. A large hand came up, resting on the back of Jack's neck, moving in circles, trying to sooth him. "Are you ok?" Pacey murmured.

"I want you, Pacey. I've wanted you for so long. . .please don't let this be a joke," Jack whispered, the intensity of the moment almost washing over him.

Pacey gently pulled Jack away and smiled. "I think we should go down below, don't you?"

Jack's smile was *brilliant*, lighting up the corners of Pacey's soul. He stood, pulling the other young man up. He leaned up, brushing his lips against Pacey's. "Come on," he murmured.

As soon as the two men stumbled into the cabin, Pacey pushed Jack down on the bed, hurriedly fumbling with the buttons on his shorts. After pulling the zipper down, Pacey snaked his hand inside the Jack's shorts, wrapping his hand around his hard cock. The moans that filled the cabin were deep and throaty. Pacey pulled his erection free, then ran his fingertips along the edge of Jack's boxers, finally slipping his fingers between boxers and skin and *yanking* the clothes off Jack's body.

He stepped back, gasping. "Oh, god, Jackers. . ." he murmured, his voice a mere whisper. "You are *beautiful*. . ." Jack was lean, his body tight, the muscles *quivering* underneath golden flesh. His long cock jutted *proudly* from his body, the nest of springy dark curls framing the base.

Pacey licked his lips, not caring about anything at that moment but the fluid slowly escaping from the weeping head of his cock. He dropped to his knees in front of Jack's body, running his hands up the inside of his thighs. Jack moaned, reaching down to run his fingers through the dark sweaty hair of his soon-to-be lover.

Pacey leaned forward, flicking his tongue against the head, tasting the salty drops of pre-cum. It wasn't a bad taste, and Pacey found himself wanting more.

With infinite and maddening patience, he wrapped his lips around Jack's cock, slowly inching down his stiff member. It wasn't long before Jack was pleading, begging Pacey to move faster, to suck harder. He was repeating the words as if they were his personal mantra.

Pacey took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling through his nose, the smell of man - the musky smell of Jack's desire - filling his nose, causing him to grow harder in his shorts. He relaxed his throat, then suddenly *plunged* his head, so that within a moment's time, he had Jack's whole cock surrounded by his hot mouth, his nose buried in springy brown curls.

Jack cried out, tightening his hands in Pacey's hair, thrusting his hips against Pacey's mouth. Pacey reached out, placing his hand on Jack's stomach, holding his quivering body against the bed.

The younger man started running his lips along Jack's shaft, up and down, up and down. Jack was trembling uncontrollably, the sweetest moans tumbling from his mouth. Pacey reached up and teasingly wrapped Jack's balls in his hand, fondling him tenderly. It wasn't long before the combined feeling of Pacey's mouth and the pressure of his hands caused Jack to *explode*.

Pacey closed his eyes and swallowed the essence of his lover to the best of his ability. After a moment, he sat back on his heels, looking over Jack's exhausted limp body. The naked man was breathing hard, his cock slowly softening from the release. Pacey had never seen him so beautiful.

Jack raised his head, smiling shyly. "Wow," he murmured.

Pacey nodded, not trusting his voice. He knew that if he spoke, he would profess undying love and devotion, wanting to keep the other man at his side for as long as he could.

"What about you?" Jack purred, sitting up. He leaned down, kissing Pacey softly, allowing his tongue to sweep through his mouth. The football player moaned at the flavor of the mixture of his desire and Pacey's taste.

Pacey pushed himself up, reaching down to undo his shorts, letting them drop to the floor. Jack ran his hands along Pacey's flesh, smiling into the kiss at the way Pacey's body quivered under his touch. Pacey eventually pulled away, smiling softly. "I want to be inside of you," he murmured.

Jack nodded, unable to speak. His eyes shone with agreement, with desire, and with need.

Pacey moved away from his lover, going to the desk to get a condom and lube. He moved back to Jack, sitting on the bed next to him. It wasn't long before Pacey had his hard member encased in the rubber sheath. Jack squirted a handful of lube in his hand, reaching down to wrap it around his lover's cock.

Pacey groaned as Jack slowly applied pressure, running his hand up and down his shaft, causing his body to twitch with desire. He dropped his head back, a low moan emanating from his chest. "J. . .Jackers. . ." he moaned, "if you don't stop, I won't last. . ."

Jack nodded, knowing that their coupling wouldn't last as long the first time as it would in times after that. There wasn't even a doubt that it wouldn't happen again - Jack *knew* that Pacey wanted him in his life, and Jack could say the same.

Pacey pushed Jack down on the bed, on his back. Jack frowned slightly. "Pace? You don't want me on my stomach?" he asked.

Pacey shook his head, grabbing a pillow. He placed it under Jack's hips, elevating them. "Want to watch your face," he murmured, his eyes almost a liquid dark blue. He was trembling, needing to fill Jack to the brink, needing to bring him over the edge. He kneeled between Jack's open legs.

He reached behind him and grabbed the lube, coating his fingers liberally with it. He ran the tip of his first finger along Jack's hidden rosette, causing Jack to moan. He relaxed, then tensed when Pacey started to push his finger between the muscles. "Relax," Pacey murmured, leaning down to kiss Jack tenderly.

Jack closed his eyes and surrendered to the kiss, forcing himself not to concentrate on the feeling of Pacey preparing him, only concentrating on the softness of the kiss, the feel of Pacey's lips against his, the taste of Pacey exploding across his tongue. . .the smell and feel of the man above him.

Suddenly, Jack ripped his lips away from Pacey's, howling in sheer ecstasy as Pacey curled his finger slightly, finding *the* spot. His breath was coming quicker, and he closed his eyes, tears filling them. "Again," he murmured, "please. . .please, do that *again*."

Pacey smiled, memorizing the exact spot, so he could hit it again and again. He curled his finger, chuckling slightly when Jack's cock twitched against his stomach. Jack howled again, pushing against Pacey's finger, trying to take more. "More. . ." Jack begged with a ragged voice.

It wasn't long before Pacey was thrusting two fingers deep inside of Jack, the man writhing on the bed underneath him, begging for release. He removed his fingers, ignoring the whimper from Jack. He ran his hand down his cock, making sure he was still properly lubed. Satisfied that he was, he lined the head of his cock against Jack's ring of muscles. "Ready?" he whispered. He gripped Jack's hips tightly, holding him in place.

Jack nodded, reaching up to wrap his hands around Pacey's forearms.

Pacey slowly slid in, watching Jack's face for any pain. He would pause when an uncomfortable look passed over Jack's face, then continue when Jack would nod. Finally, he was sheathed to the hilt.

Pacey groaned, the tightness. . .the hotness of being inside of Jack almost setting his orgasm off. He closed his eyes and concentrated on anything *but* being inside of Jack. After a moment of internal calmness, he opened his eyes, gazing down at Jack. The blue-eyed man was staring back up at him with desire filled orbs hidden under heavy lids. "Please," Jack begged.

The brunette started to move, thrusting in and out of Jack, watching as wave after wave of emotions passed over his face. It wasn't long before the two of them were moving together, Jack forcing his body down on Pacey's while Pacey thrust into him.

Pacey wrapped his hand around Jack's hard cock, pumping him in time with his thrusts. He tilted slightly, hitting *that* spot that set Jack off before. Jack almost came *off* the bed with a howl. He exploded, covering his chest, Pacey's chest, and anything else within erupting distance with his desire.

When Jack's muscles tightened against his cock, Pacey shuddered, thrusting harder, driving himself to orgasm. He fell over the edge, emptying himself into the thin rubber separating the two men from skin on skin contact.

Still trying to catch his breath, Pacey pulled out slowly, his body not wanting to move any faster than it was. He collapsed next to an equally panting Jack, pulling his condom off. He reached over, dropping it into the trashcan next to the bed. He blinked sleepily, not at all concerned that he was covered in his or Jack's cum.

Jack turned, laying his head on Pacey's chest. "I'm gonna be sore later," Jack murmured sleepily into Pacey's neck.

Pacey nodded, agreeing with him silently.

"It was *well* worth it," Jack smiled, curling into Pacey's embrace.

"Well, well worth it," Pacey agreed, wrapping his arms around his new lover. "However. . .after we sleep. . ." he started.

"What?" Jack asked, worried that it wouldn't happen again.

"After we sleep, we figure out exactly what *else* two naked men can do together." He chuckled sleepily, leaning over to capture Jack's lips in a kiss. After sharing the tenderness, the two men settled into the embrace, allowing sleep to overtake them.

 

End :)