TITLE; Bring On The Night

BY; every one this is a RR

DISCLAIMER; We don't own these people, and have made no money on this. Just having some fun.

WARNING; NC 17 M/M F/F M/F S&M, B&D a bit of every thing depending who does what to whom =)

ARCHIVE; I don't care

SUMMERY; Willy gets the play room at the old house ready for the new play mate

PARING; every one and any one depending

NOTES; This is a RR, have fun.

 

BRING ON THE NIGHT

by the ADULT DARK SHADOWS list sibs

 

Part 1

by Blaze Deverox

Willy severed the room. He had spent hours getting it and him self ready for this night. Candles, brazier, and incense were lit. Next to one wall two tables had all the whips, paddles, dildos, plugs and other toys laid out. Between the tables was the throne where Barnabas would sit and watch as Willie and the girls would play with their new slave.

A quite knock let Willy know the girls were ready and asking to come in . "Enter" He called out to them. Carolyn and Vicky walked in the room, they went to their places in front of the throne and kneeled. Willy took two long gold chains and fastened them to the collars each girl wore. Carolyn was dressed Victorian under wear, wile Vicky had on only a thin chemise. Nether girl said a word, they wouldn't the whole time they were in this room both were mute. Willy looked at him self in on of the large mirrors. Barnabas had picked out his out fit. Silk shirt and skin tight silk pants with soft leather boots. The three of them looked like the cover of a sill romance novel. But it made Barnabas happy.

Willy gave the room one more look over. The stocks and manacles were oiled and ready to use. The oils and ludes were warming. Every thing was ready. Willy gave a quite laugh. He wondered what the good people of Collinwood would say if they knew half of what went one in this room. Roger would use say it was a phase and get him self anther drink. Count on him to look the other way as long as he could. No wonder David was like he was. Liz, would be shocked at first, but she was too much of a lady to say any thing. Unless someone got hurt. Julia, would most likely crap her white cotton panties. She would tell them that this was not healthy and they should stop. They all knew the real reason would be because she was not running things. The woman was a real control freak. Chris, now Willy wondered if Barnabas would like to have Chris as a new doggie to play with. Then there was Blair, now if he found out. Willy didn't want to think about that. Blair was too dangerous, best to keep him out of this. Maggie, Willy knew Barnabas would just love to get Maggie in the stocks so he could fuck her.

Then Willy heard foot steps. He knew Barnabas was coming with Quentin. Closing his eyes Willy forced him self to be calm. He had to appear in charge, the servant to his Master.

 

PART TWO SOON

TAG to whom every wants to see them play.