Title: Stuck in a Closet with Alec

Author: pari106

Fandom: Dark Angel

Disclaimer: DA is not mine. Cameron, Eglee, FOX, etc.

Pairing: Logan/Alec

Rating: NC-17

Code: Slash (m/m)

Archive?: ask first

Feedback?: please

e-mail: pari106@hotmail.com

URL: http://www.geocities.com/pari106/slash.html

Summary: Logan and Alec stuck in a closet...what more do you need? ;)

 

Stuck In A Closet With Alec
by pari106

"Come on…Not even once?" Alec’s voice was at one time amused and incredulous. And the only thing that kept Logan from sighing was the desire *not* to spark another complaint about his breathing down Alec’s neck.

"Not once," he repeated. Tonelessly. How had he ended up in this mess?

"But…Asha’s hot," Alec said. As if stating an incontrovertible fact of nature which Logan had somehow called into dispute.

Oh, yeah…that’s right. ‘God hates me,’ Logan thought. ‘That’s how.’

Logan closed his eyes. Since they were standing in relative darkness, and Alec had his back turned to him anyhow, it wasn’t as if the gesture would convey any of his considerable irritation. But it helped relieve it. Somewhat.

"This isn’t about whether or not Asha is hot," he told Alec simply. Sternly.

"No. It’s about you not gettin’ any for over a year," Alec continued with characteristic crudeness. "Now Max is off limits cause of this whole virus thingy. And Asha’s just waiting there in the wings." In the cramped space of the closet in which they’d been trapped, Alec couldn’t raise his arms above his shoulders, but he shrugged as if that were his intention. "And you’re tellin’ me you never took her up on the offer?"

"There was no offer."

"You know what I mean!"

Logan had to grit his teeth to keep from screaming. Fine. Whatever.

"Asha and I are just friends," he said.

Alec moaned as though with great and exaggerated patience. "And you are just as bad as Max," he told Logan. Then he muttered, "And I was right. You *couldn’t* be any more lame." Logan frowned. He had no idea what the other man was talking about, though the 'lame' comment chafed a bit. Then the two remained in relative silence for a while.

Logan considered it relative, anyhow, since, standing that close to Alec, he could hear the other man’s breathing with perfect clarity; a sound that seemed amplified in the otherwise soundless confines of their temporary prison. Something about it bothered Logan in some way he couldn’t pinpoint; made him want to squirm, which he absolutely could not do. The closet in which they stood was *only* big enough for the both of them, so if he squirmed he would be rubbing the front of his body straight against the back of Alec’s. Not something he wanted to do. And for maybe the thousandth time that evening, Logan wished he’d have insisted that Max go along on this information-gathering errand, rather than deciding to go himself. It had been an uneventful week and he’d been bored. And Max had already made plans to go out with OC. He’d thought it would be a simple, quick trip, but he should have known that luck would conspire against him.

Not that the thought of having put Max in the same position - the woman he was in love with, stuck in a closet with about 170 pounds of walking, Manticore-made hormones in a pretty package – sounded any luckier.

Logan let his head hit the wall against which his back was pressed. Well, perhaps he’d get *really* lucky. Maybe he’d die of oxygen deprivation before Alec started talking again.

Or maybe not. Unfortunately, the closet in which they stood was well ventilated.

"Is it off yet?" Logan asked.

"Hold on. Let me check."

Alec eased the closet door open, just far enough to see out of, but not far enough to trigger the motion detectors criss-crossing the room beyond. That information-gathering errand of theirs had included the gathering of certain information the proprietor of which had no intention of sharing. So they’d had to break into his office. *This* office. And Logan had hacked into the building’s security system beforehand, setting the alarms and detectors to deactivate long enough for them to do their thing. But unfortunately, things had gone awry. They’d missed their window of opportunity to get in and out before the system reactivated, and they’d had just enough time to duck into this empty closet (or broom closet, rather) to avoid detection. Now they had to wait for Asha and her S1W friends (Logan couldn’t get a hold of Max on her cell) to arrive and break into
the security room downstairs, *re-deactivating* the system the old-fashioned way.

"Not yet," Alec tossed over his shoulder after a quick look-see from their hiding place. Then he eased the closet door shut again.

This time Logan did sigh.

Their "mission", if you wanted to call it that, had gone sideways because of several strokes of bad, dumb luck. At no fault of Alec’s or his own. But Logan suddenly saw the appeal Max found in blaming her fellow X5 for every time something went wrong. Logan was tempted to do just that, but knew he’d never be able to pull it past his own over-developed sense of fair judgement. After talking to Alec, however (who had a unique talent for pushing other people’s buttons – Logan’s included – and who couldn’t seem to stand a comfortable silence) for nearly a half an hour, Logan almost missed the strong, silent type of X5 Max’s brother, Zack, had personified.

Almost.

"Not once?" Alec began again as if the previous conversation were still going. "In a whole year?" Logan just shook his head. He’d have given half his dwindling fortune for oxygen deprivation right about then.

**** ****

"A whole year," Logan repeated then, later. Why couldn’t Alec get off this topic? To be honest, it was no longer simply annoying Logan, it was making him angry, as well. A year wasn’t really *that* long. Granted, sometimes it felt like it, but…

Alec whistled under his breath.

"Jeez. After that long even I must look good to you, huh, Logan?" He bet Cale just loved that idea, straight-laced as he was. Alec only meant the statement as a joke. He didn’t truly expect Logan to play both ways. Hell…the guy admittedly avoided playing *either* way. He didn’t know why he kept pursuing the subject. He’d be lying if he said Logan and Max didn’t fascinate him. In a totally morbid way, he assured himself. Plus, at some point he’d realized that pursuing this subject was flustering Logan. Logan was never flustered. That was proof right there, to Alec’s way of thinking, that he’d chosen an excellent topic of discussion for the evening.

And, as expected, Logan responded to his comment on the topic with an unamused snort.

"It hasn’t been *that* long, Alec," he drolled. In the darkness, Alec grinned.

And he suddenly felt the irresistible urge to test Logan. He didn’t know if it was because of boredom, or the same thing that had urged him to begin their conversation in the first place. Or if it was the certain tone with which Logan had denied his teasing suggestion; the certain tone with which Logan denied or acknowledged any fact, like he couldn’t possibly be wrong or divided on any subject. Whatever it was, Alec found himself saying:

"Oh, come on. Don’t be so quick to say so. Never know…you might like it."

Then he brushed back against Logan, ever so subtly.

Just for effect.

Hey, he was bored, after all. And just cause Logan was uptight, didn’t mean he had to be. Plus, it had been a while for him, too – a couple of weeks. ‘And let’s just face it,’ Alec thought: Logan was pretty hot himself.

Meanwhile, Logan was also stock-still. Surprise had stilled him. Had Alec just…

It had to have been an accident. He decided not to mention it.

"I don’t think so," Logan said instead. His voice was preoccupied now, rather than annoyed. Perplexed even. Alec tried not to laugh. This was going to be easy. And fun.

So he brushed against him again.

"Aw, and I thought we were friends," he teased.

"Not those kind of friends."

Alec found it surprising that Logan didn’t deny the whole friend comment, outright, but if he would have asked Logan about it, Logan wouldn’t have known why. He knew Max talked often enough about what an asshole Alec was and how much she despised his company, but he didn’t really think she meant it. Even if Alec thought differently, and even Max, as well. And he didn’t have anything against the guy. Nine times out of ten, he was the one sticking up for him whenever Max went on one of her Alec-bashing rants. Logan liked to attribute this, once again, to that over-developed sense of fair judgement he’d lamented before. But that may or may not have been the case.

‘Regardless, that doesn’t mean I…goddamn it, there it is again!’ Logan’s thoughts broke off abruptly. That time had not been an accident! He knew it. Alec was purposefully *rubbing* against him. What the hell?

"Will you stop that?" came Logan’s sudden outburst, which, to his mortification, sounded a bit higher pitched than he would have liked. Alec stopped in the middle of whatever he’d been saying at the moment (Logan hadn’t been listening anyhow) to force as much innocent obliviousness into his tone as he could manage.

"Stop what?" he asked. As he did the ‘what’ in question once again.

Logan gritted his teeth. And was suddenly very glad for the semi-darkness of the closet. He was certain he was blushing. And he’d never live it down if Alec knew.

"Stop_moving," he ground out. This guy never knew when to… ‘Oh. Oh, no.’ Something suddenly occurred to Logan.

"I’m not moving," Alec countered. As he moved again.

"Stop playing around!" Logan’s voice came out urgent and angry, and he pulled his arms up in the tiny space of the closet, and between him and Alec, to put his hands on the other man’s shoulders, keeping their bodies apart.

Alec couldn’t stop himself from chuckling this time. ‘Bingo,’ he thought. He’d wanted to see if he could unnerve Logan. Well…Logan definitely sounded unnerved now.

Unfortunately, "Unnerved Logan" sounded like even less fun than good, ol’ "Self-Assured Logan". "Alec!"

So Alec sighed.

"Alright, alright. Don’t get your undies in a knot. I was just…"

"Hey!"

"That was an accident this time! I swear, I…What the hell?"

Alec and Logan both stilled at once. Logan from horrified shock. Alec from a shock that wasn’t about horror so much as other things. That couldn’t be…

Logan wanted to die. He simply wanted to die. Right there. Right then.

"Logan…"

"Shut up, Alec," he snapped. Sounding decidedly more pleading than snappish.

Alec continued his question as if the other man hadn’t spoken.

"Logan…are you hard?"

**** ****

Silence.

And then:

"Wh-what?" It wasn’t so much a question as a squeak.

"I said, are you…"

"I heard what you said!"

In the darkness, Alec’s smile slowly returned. ‘Well, what do you know…’

However, his smile was somewhat different than it had been before. Somewhat feral. He couldn’t help the response his body was automatically giving to the realization that Logan was standing there, literally not even inches from himself, as hard as a rock, and all because of him.

Well, perhaps not *entirely* because of him. But mostly.

‘What do you know,’ Alec thought again. ‘Either Logan isn’t as straight-laced as I thought, or it really *has* been a long time.’

Which brought him to thoughts of other things of considerable length. And size. From what he’d felt, briefly, just moments before, Logan was both. And Alec couldn’t resist. He just had to check again.

"Alec, damn it!"

Alec leant back against Logan once more, his buttocks pressing once again against Logan’s groin, this time coming into full contact with what was already a painful erection. But this time, Alec didn’t move away again so quickly. He let the contact linger, rubbing against Logan harder, and Logan followed up on his previous curse with another, which was more of a hiss under his breath than actual speech. His eyes closed, and he went to push on Alec’s shoulders once again – he swore he did. But his fingers ended up clenching the leather instead, much to his own chagrin.

During this time, someone moaned. Logan was sure it was him, though he was so focused on the feeling in *other* areas of his anatomy, that he’d lost the sensation in his lips and couldn’t be certain. And, likewise, Alec got the unsettling suspicion that it had been he, himself, who had done the moaning. What had started as a playful diversion – to startle Logan out of his usual cool reserve – had quickly spiraled out of control. Another brush against Logan’s strong, solid body, and the erection it sported, suddenly had Alec becoming erect, as well.

And perhaps it was the animalistic side of him that Manticore had created, but that one sensation suddenly made Alec aware of so many others. Like the temperature within the closet in which they were trapped, for example, which had risen considerably, he was certain, over the last few moments. Or Logan’s scent, for another, which seemed particularly strong now that Alec had become aware of it. And particularly erotic. Manticore genetics notwithstanding, however, Logan had also become more aware of the sensations assaulting the senses Alec had managed to send into hyperdrive with his touch. He, too, suddenly became aware of the scent of the man next to him; the scent of leather and skin and money. Alec’s scent was like everything else about him: potent and bold.

Bold, particularly.

"I guess I’ve got the answer to that question," Alec said suddenly, masking the arousal in his tone with amusement.

Logan, in all his thirty-two years, had never encountered a more humiliating situation than this one. He had no idea what to say or do about it. Couldn’t even begin to explain how it had come about. He’d never had this sort of reaction to a man before. He was an intelligent, disciplined adult; he could control himself, he could control his body. Or, at least, he always had been able to before. But somehow he had lost control in this instance with a speed and intensity he couldn’t begin to understand. Yes, it had been a while since he’d been with a woman. But as he’d told Alec, it hadn’t been *that* long. Not so long that he would lose all semblance of self-restraint at the briefest contact with another warm body. With *Alec’s* warm body. And losing self-restraint he most definitely was. Even while he stood there, burning in mortification, it was all he could do not to rub against Alec himself.

"Alec, I…What are you doing?!" Alec was rubbing against him again.

‘Oh, God…’

"You know what?" Alec was saying at the same time. Now the arousal in his tone won out over the amusement. "Forget about the answers. I think we’ve done enough talking for one evening, don’t you?"

Then, with some quick maneuvering, he somehow managed to reach up far enough to pull Logan’s head down. At the same time that he twisted his own.

Then he crushed their lips together, taking advantage of the opportunity Logan posed by opening his mouth to object, and slipping in his tongue. This time both men moaned.

**** ****

It was insane. But it was the type of insanity Logan couldn’t help but get swept away in.

He knew he’d been about to object – when Alec had first begun to kiss him, an objection had been right there on the tip of his tongue. But as soon as Alec met that tongue with his own, any objection Logan might have had was lost. Alec was an excellent kisser, and every bit of his skill was in employ when he captured Logan’s mouth. Logan felt the kiss straight throughout his entire body, and didn’t know how long it went on before suddenly it wasn’t just Alec kissing him. Or Logan kissing Alec. Suddenly, it wasn’t clear who was kissing who. Only that they were, in fact, kissing, and with a hunger and passion that burned Logan’s lips almost as much as his lungs. It seemed as though Logan might get his wish after all – the one involving oxygen deprivation. But who ever would have guessed he would get it like this?

By the time Alec pulled back to let Logan breathe, he felt lightheaded. However, he wasn’t entirely certain this was, in fact, because of too little oxygen and not too much passion. He wasn’t certain of anything, really. Except that, at that moment, he didn’t care why he was lightheaded. He didn’t care if he flat-out fainted. Just so long as he got to taste Alec’s mouth once more before he did. Just so long as he got to feel the warmth and strength of Alec’s body next to his own a moment longer.

Minutes earlier, Logan had blushed merely because Alec had given him an erection. Now he was moving against Alec, as Alec moved with him, in shameless abandon. And he’d never been with a man before, but he imagined they were moving just as they would be had their clothing not been between them; had Logan been inside Alec, not merely pressed up against him.

He wondered, suddenly, what that would feel like. What Alec’s naked skin would feel like against his own. How he would look as Logan slipped into him. Logan’s boxers were quickly becoming damp with pre-cum as he thought this, and the realization scandalized him, but he couldn’t seem to help himself. ‘Jesus, Logan, what are you thinking?’ Yet the thoughts continued. An image had formed in his mind. A visual of Alec – hands splayed out against the wall in front of them, clothing completely gone, moaning; skin slick with sweat as Logan pumped into him…

It was a visual Alec shared. He wanted to growl just imagining it. And he’d have liked nothing more than to have rid himself of his clothing and made that image a reality. But he was still reeling with shock that this was even happening with Logan; he wasn’t sure how much farther Logan would go. And Alec knew that if Logan put a stop to things, shied away suddenly, he would most likely do something unwise. Something violent. He wouldn’t be able to help himself. He would just explode. So he had to find some other way to facilitate the situation. Some way that kept him in relative control, so that he could keep Logan too revved up to think of putting a stop to things.

The closet didn’t allow for any significant movement. But if he really tried, Alec thought he could turn so that he and Logan were facing. He hoped so. He was going to give it a shot, anyhow.

Logan felt Alec begin to move and, dazed, couldn’t really concentrate on why. He just tried to flatten himself against the back wall as much as possible, to accommodate Alec in whatever it was he was trying to do.

"What…"

"Just hold still a moment," Alec told him. Both their voices sounded odd to their own ears. As if they’d forgotten they could talk during the time they’d had such interesting other things for their mouths to do. "Don’t go anywhere," Alec joked then. Logan would have rolled his eyes…

But then Alec had done it; he was turned around so that they were facing one another, nose-to-nose in the cramped space. And while Alec had been turning, he’d done a fair share of bumping limbs with Logan and the walls around them, but now he and Logan were bumping into one another in an entirely different way. Through the fabric of his jeans and Logan’s cords, Alec felt their erections press against one another, and the contact was enough to nearly set him off.

Logan, too. His eyes did roll then. To the back of his head. "Oh, God…"

His hands clutched Alec’s shoulders once more, and the sight of naked desire, desperate need, that transformed his face in the darkness, made the transgenic hiss, jaw-clenched, before he devoured Logan’s mouth once more.

And now his hands were moving, too. Logan had gone utterly still just now, but Alec was practically bucking in his jeans, and he felt as though it were a matter of life and death that he get them off. Now.

Yet it was the fastening to Logan’s pants where Alec’s hands were fumbling, even as his mouth finally left Logan’s to trace a hot trail across the other man’s stubble-roughened chin and down his neck.

"Alec, God…" The sound of Logan’s strained voice, speaking his name, only increased Alec’s desperation and he reached up with a shaking hand, grabbing Logan’s hand off his shoulder, and bringing it to the snap of his jeans.

Meanwhile, he’d loosened Logan’s cords, and now tugged them, along with Logan’s boxers, down roughly past his hips. He heard Logan’s sharp in-take of breath as he was suddenly exposed, and glanced down, simultaneously, to take in the sight of the body against which he’d been pressed so intimately. That sight made him suddenly close his eyes, struggling for control, and he leaned his forehead against Logan’s shoulder, his hands going to either side of Logan’s hips. Logan jerked in response to the touch.

And Alec tugged at Logan’s hand again.

"Touch me," Alec told him. Beginning to nibble again at Logan’s neck. Logan didn’t think he’d ever felt anything more erotic than Alec’s mouth on his skin. "*Now*," Alec commanded, voice thick and taut, and Logan was finally motivated into action. His hands fumbled at the button and zipper of Alec’s jeans, and his movements were shaky and uncertain, but he had the other man bared just as he was in good time.

Logan couldn’t see in the dark as Alec could, but as soon as he had Alec’s jeans and boxers past his hips, he took him in hand. And felt what his eyes could not see: Alec’s thick, warm shaft; smooth, yet impossibly hard. It was the first time he’d ever touched a man this way. These sorts of thoughts kept assaulting Logan, but they only served to increase his need for Alec, rather than to put a damper on it. It certainly didn’t matter to him whether or not he’d ever done this with a man before. It only mattered that it felt so right to be doing it now with this man. He only hoped he was doing it right.

Logan hoped, that when he wrapped his palm around Alec and stroked him, from the base of his shaft to its head, that he was doing it right. But apparently he shouldn’t have worried, because Alec jerked in his hand as Logan stroked him, a deep, raw sound coming from him that exhilarated Logan in its primitive expression of need and satisfaction.

Then their mouths were back together; their tongues warring. Their breathing patterns became more and more erratic. And the whole time they were touching one another. Alec would alternately switch between stroking Logan and caressing his balls, thighs, and whatever else he could reach, bringing Logan so close to climax, again and again, that he thought he’d go mad. Logan tried to mimic Alec’s movements, managing to excite Alec, as well; excite him so much, in fact, that he would often try to pull away from Logan’s touch, not wanting to reach completion before Logan did. It was a peculiar desire for him but, lost in the moment, Alec didn’t analyze it. He only accepted it; accepted the need to come at the same time as Logan. He didn’t want Logan to come too quickly, either. He was enjoying himself far too much for that. But he wasn’t sure how long either of them could hold out. They were both rapidly losing control.

Anyhow, as Logan grew even more mindless with the pleasure and passion Alec was giving him, he became unable to focus on more than any one activity at a time, so he ceased trying to keep up with Alec’s skilled maneuvers, and simply stuck to stroking the other man. Faster, harder. Faster still. And Alec increased his own pace accordingly. Their bodies were pressed right against one another, their hands and erections trapped between them. They were both sweating; so much so that sweat was dripping into both their eyes and off the tips of their noses.

And their kiss became interrupted more and more often by moans and pants…until they gave it up altogether. They just stood there as they pushed one another closer and closer to orgasm, sweat-slickened foreheads pressed together, moaning.

As Alec had wanted, they began to reach completion at much the same time. First Logan suddenly stiffened, head banging against the wall behind him, as something like a whimper was torn from his lips.

"Alec, fuck!" His voice was broken and pleading.

"Yeah! Yes!" Alec moaned at the same time. Then he was flinging his head back, as well. "Oh, fuck, Logan, yes!"

They came in one another’s hands, bodies shaking and jerking the entire time; labored lungs screaming for air as they panted. They collapsed against one another, keeping each other from falling, exhausted and aching from the passionate encounter.

**** ****

There was no way for them to clean up. But Alec did the best he could to make himself and Logan presentable again once he’d recovered from their lovemaking.

He’d pulled away from Logan to find the other man silent and motionless, and at first he’d wondered if perhaps he’d killed the guy. Or if perhaps Logan was trying to play possum, uncomfortable with what had just happened.

‘As if that’d work in a closet,’ Alec thought to himself with a smirk, bothered immensely, on some basic level, at the thought of Logan trying, so immediately, to deny what they’d just experienced. Even if that was no more and no less than he could have expected Logan to do.

However, after a moment Alec realized Logan wasn’t trying to play possum, either. He was, quite simply, asleep.

Asleep. Standing up.

Alec shook his head at that at first. Then he figured it probably wasn’t that hard for Logan to do. His exoskeleton was practically the only thing that kept him on his feet even when he was awake, so why not while he slept?

And then he smiled. The sight of Logan sleeping, the scent of their activities on his skin, immensely satisfying. He chose not to think about why.

Then he eased the door to the closet open just that little crack, as he had before, to find none of the motion detectors online. The S1W had been there and had done their thing. When, Alec wasn’t sure. And why they hadn’t alerted Alec and Logan to this fact he didn’t know, but he had a strong suspicion that brought a sheepish smile to his face. Regardless, they must have been safe from any further threat of detection. Alec didn’t think Asha and her friends would just leave them there to be discovered…well, as they were.

At least, he hoped not. Depending on how much Asha had seen, or heard, or guessed (whatever)…he supposed that was a distinct possibility. ‘Hell hath no fury…’ after all.

Alec shrugged. If that were the case, then there was no delaying the inevitable. And he needed a bath. Badly. As did Logan, he knew. So he turned to wake the other man up and tell him their rescue had arrived, smiling, again, to himself as he did.

He’d never actually gotten Logan to admit that perhaps thinking Alec looked good might not be so bad, after all. But Alec knew the old adage – ‘actions speak louder than words.’

And Logan’s actions had spoken pretty loudly tonight.

 

[The End?]