Title: Moving On without Looking Back

Fandom: CSI: Miami

Pairing: Tim Speedle/ Eric Delko, Tim's POV

Author: SlayerKnight2

Slayerknight2@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Everything, including the season finale.

Summary: After catching all the monsters, the guys deal with the demons that follow. Tim's POV

Archive: Yes to CKOS and everyone else.

Notes: Takes place directly after the season finale.

Disclaimers: All these characters and storylines don't belong to me.

Dedication: To Paula, the CPR to my muse and gives me the inspiration to write. I will give you Valium but will still continue to tell the truth, girly. And to Dea, the sweetest girl in the world who needs A VACATION from her worries- and this is coming from a girl who has severe depression and high anxiety.


Moving On without Looking Back
by SlayerKnight2

The cat calls alert me to Eric's entrance into the prison. I smile to myself as the other men shared my attraction to him. He walks into the cell, having that look people get when they rushed to get some place; half-panicked, half-exhausted. We joke briefly. I was giving him shit cause he canceled on me last night to work late on finishing up a case with Calleigh.

We've barely begun this case and I have the feeling I'm not going to like it. The prison makes me slightly nervous as I wonder if one of the people I put away is gazing down at me as I work with murder in his heart and ice in his eyes. Eric rubs my thigh as he moves me out of the way so he can inspect the toilet. It was enough reassurance and a wake-up call to get started on the present
case.

*

The cases were over, all of them. I stood back for a moment and stared at the pictures of the innocent and guilty; dead and alive. We'd lost one for the good side this time. I don't know her name but the lawyer was a friend of Calleigh's and it's frightening to think that what I'd been thinking about in the cell had happened to her.

I took down the pictures slowly, each chapter of their lives over in some way or another. I always feel these people's lives; feel their pain or anger. My mother instilled that in me. Being a Social Worker was a shit-job but she loved it. That's kind of like what he was now. A Social Worker for the deceased victims. Guess being a regular Social Worker isn't that bad.

Strong arms wrap around me and a chin rests on my shoulder. I'd been so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't even heard him open the door. He had said he was going for a run but he didn't smell of sweat.

"You shouldn't do this job." Eric said as he kissed my neck.

"You don't stink. Thought you were going running." I avoided the subject. It was a constant argument and one that was never settled.

He laughed, warm air tickled my ear. "I went home and showered. You've been in here for hours."

I shrugged. "You know, hard to find a quiet room to think."

He pulled away from me to take down the rest of the pictures quickly and took the box outside. He was back in the dark room within minutes. Funny, how I could never do that.

He stood in front of me and kissed me gently. "See, it's easy to get rid of ghosts. Just put them in the filing room."

Instead of smiling, I kissed him again, harder this time. He pushed me towards the wall, avoiding the equipment. He kissed down my neck, sucking and nipping at that tender spot behind me ear. I gasped, a hot line pleasure shooting down my spine to me erection. I jumped as his tongue briefly toyed with the inside of my ear.

My hands tangled in his hair and I kissed him again, hard. He returned the pressure, kissing me so hard he bite my lip. He tried to pull away as he tasted a little bit of blood but I pulled him closer. He kissed me lightly this time, moving to trail a line an of kisses down my jaw and throat, his hands working my pants to slid them down. He dropped to his knees and nuzzled against my thigh before licking the tip of my dick. I groaned and he swallowed me whole.

My head dropped back against the wall as my eyes closed. I needed a release. Eric was the only one I've ever been with where I could just let go. I'm not sure why, but I trust him.

My hands tangled in his hair for some stability as he quickened the pace, bringing me closer to the edge. He hummed around me and that pushed me over the edge, the vibrations finishing me. He swallowed around me, pausing to fix my pants and rub my thighs. He stood up and kissed me. His kisses were gentle and soothing. I melted into him and he held me tightly. I could feel his hardness
against my thigh and smiled into the kiss.

I flipped us around. I started kissing Eric's face, his strong features salty under my tongue. My hands pushed his sweats down but he stopped me, grabbing my hands.

"You don't have-" He was breathing hard. "Let's wait until we get home."

I kissed him again. "No."

I pulled my hands away and slid down to swallow his hard member. I could hear his gasps above me. I was new to this, all of this, unlike Eric. He never told me how many men he'd been with but I never asked. He knew he was my first, so he was nervous to push me into public places or anything different. My hands slid up his shirt to feel the hard six-pack underneath the smooth skin. His hands fell on my shoulders and tightened as I deep-throated him, sucking harder. He came a few minutes later, his groans filling the room. He pulled his sweats up and I stood up as he quickly scanned the hallways through the glass door. It was late and no one was supposed to be here.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. His arms moved to hold me tightly as I rested against him. I could feel his nuzzling my hair, smelling me again. I felt safe with him, kind of happy. And that was just what I needed now.

I didn't notice the person watching us from the next office. Another member of the CSI team knew about us.


END PART 1