Title: CSI Smut Tales 3: A Friend In Need

Author: Tayla

Fandom: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Pairing: Warrick/Sara, Gil/Greg

Rating: NC17

Category: Smut

Status: Completed June 5, 2002

Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask.

Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted.

Email: tayla36@aol.com

Series/Sequel: Yes, continuing series

Disclaimers: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and its characters belong to Anthony Zuiker and CBS broadcasting company. No infringement is intended and the author makes no profit.

Authors Notes: Okay people. I don't want any flames so I'm going to make this very clear. This is SMUT. There are no clever plot twists, no interesting evidence, and no case files. It's not even very romantic. This is a series and there will eventually be hetsex, femslash, and guyslash. There will be 'straight' sex, Dominance/submission, bondage/discipline and maybe even an orgy. This is kind of an alternate universe CSI where everyone is a sex maniac. If this isn't your thing, DON'T READ IT!

Summary: Warrick witnesses the scene in the shower and gets all hot and bothered. Sara notices that he's upset about something and asks if there's anything she can do to help.

Warnings: Graphic M/F sex, and Graphic M/M sex.


A Friend In Need
By Tayla

Another night at the crime lab and Warrick felt like crap. He hadn't been sleeping well. Weird dreams. Actually erotic dreams. Really hot, steamy, sexy dreams that woke him up hard and aching and sometimes coming in his shorts. That's not such a bad thing except that the dreams were about someone he worked with. His boss. His very male boss, who he thought was as straight as an arrow.

Warrick had discovered a few days ago that Gil was not straight. He had gone into the locker room before going home that morning and had heard strange sounds coming from the shower. Being a trained investigator, of course his curiosity got the better of him and he went to investigate. He truly wished he hadn't, because what he saw was now burned into his memory and haunting his dreams. His boss, his very proper and professional boss having sex at work. Now that's not such a bad thing either. Except that he was having sex with Greg Sanders.

He recalled the image now of the two men together. Gil behind Greg, Greg's head thrown back, Gil's hand on his mouth trying unsuccessfully to smother the younger man's shout. Gils face pressing into Greg's neck, stifling his own moans by biting into the tender flesh.

"Hey Warrick. What are you working on?"

Sara's voice brought him abruptly out of his reverie. He had managed to finish the report he was working on before his traitorous libido had taken him on that unexpected trip.

"I'm just finishing me report on the Edwards case," he replied to Sara.

"Well good, I was just looking for someone to take me to breakfast."

"I don't know, I'm kind of tired." Dead on his feet was more like it. If he didn't get some sleep soon, he was going to wind up sick. But every time he closed his eyes, he saw that image in his head.

"Yeah, you do look beat." Sara commiserated. "But you must be hungry, too. You didn't join us at the diner for lunch break."

Of course he didn't join them. He found himself avoiding contact with Grissom as much as he could the past few days, so when they all went out for lunch, he begged off and said there was work he wanted to finish. Hanging around the lab wasn't much of a reprieve, however because that meant more contact with Greg. He just couldn't win.

"Come on Warrick. Let me take you to breakfast."

Damn she was persistent. Well maybe she could distract him, maybe give him something else to dream about. Now there was a thought. Sara was an attractive women, though he didn't usually go for women as strong willed as her. He usually liked his women more soft and feminine. In any case it was just breakfast. What could it hurt?

"Okay Sara, just let me sign this and leave it for Grissom."

They stopped by Grissom's office on their way out. Just his luck, the boss was in, sitting behind the desk. //Okay, okay. I can do this.// Warrick thought to himself. //Just give him the report and get out and try not to think about what he looks like naked.// That of course was the wrong thing to think, because his mind immediately brought the image to the front of his mind. But he left the report and turned to go. He had almost made it to the door, when Sara opened her big mouth and said, "Hey Grissom, we're going to breakfast, want to join us?"

//NNNOooooo! No, no, no, I can NOT sit across a table from him for a whole meal. I'll loose it. He'll know something's wrong and then I'll have to confess that I saw him and Greg in the shower and that will make him uncomfortable and it will just screw everything up! Please, please, please just say no, Grissom, just say no!//

The gods gave him a break.

"No thanks, Sara, I want to finish up here. You guys go without me."

//Thank you, thank you, thank you.// Warrick babbled to himself as he and Sara made there way to the parking lot.

He dropped his keys as he went to unlock his door. "Come on, Warrick, you're running on fumes. Get in my car, I'll drive us."

//Pushy, she's just pushy.// But he accepted her offer and got in the front seat of her Tahoe. He leaned his head back and rested his eyes for few moments.

He woke when Sara stopped the car. He expected to be in Denny's parking lot. He certainly did not expect to be parked outside of his apartment building. "Why are we here? I thought we were going to breakfast?"

"I didn't want you embarrassing me by falling face first into your plate in public. I stopped and got some bagels on the way home if your still hungry."

"Okay thanks." Warrick got out of the truck. Sara looked like she wasn't going to move. "You coming in?" He asked her.

"Do you want me too?"

"Well sure, you bought the bagels. Let's go."

They went inside and Warrick made coffee, while Sara toasted the bagels. They ate in companionable silence, broken only by Warrick's occasional yawn. Sara studied her friend and coworker while she ate. She looked closer and noticed the dark circles under his eyes and his generally unwell appearance.

"Warrick, are you alright?" she finally asked him. "You look like hell."

"Gee, thanks Sara, I love you too."

"No really Warrick, you look sick. What's wrong?"

"I just haven't been sleeping well. Weird dreams." Just mentioning the dreams had the power to invoke the image in his mind again. He groaned and lowered his face into his hands.

Sara was concerned for her friend. Her and Warrick hadn't always gotten along. In fact when she started working in 'Vegas, one of her first assignments was to investigate Warrick. She had misinterpreted some of the evidence and recommended that he be dismissed from his job. But she had been wrong about him. He had his faults, just like anybody, but he was a good CSI and she was glad that they had been able to establish a working relationship and later a friendship. She liked Warrick.

She also thought he was a fine looking man. It wasn't really a secret around work that she had a major crush on Grissom, but she had given up on that. He was unattainable. There was no way that their straight-laced boss would ever get involved with someone who worked for him. Warrick, now that was a different story. He was sexy and single and he wasn't her supervisor. He had never really shown and romantic interest in her, but that didn't necessarily mean that he wasn't interested. She didn't think that she was interested in a romance with Warrick either, but she was lonely, and as far as she knew, he wasn't involved with any one right now. there was no evidence of any female companionship in his apartment. Maybe he would be interested in some recreational activity. She was surprised at herself that her thoughts were even going in that direction. But there was no mistaking the little thrill that went through her at the thought.

Sara got up from her chair and went around behind Warrick's. She began to massage his tight shoulders. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked in the sexiest voice she could manage.

Warrick caught the change in her mood almost immediately. "Sara, what are you doing?"

"If you don't know, I must be doing it wrong." She replied as she continued to knead his tense muscles.

He reached up and covered her hands stilling their motion. He stood, stepped away from the table and drew her to him. "What exactly are you offering, Sara."

"We're both attractive adults, we're both lonely and you need some help getting to sleep. I'm just offering some relief." She said as she wrapped her arms around his waist and plastered herself to him.

"Okay, as long as you're sure you know what you're doing." He replied as he leaned down to kiss her. She opened her mouth to the kiss and allowed his tongue to enter. She sucked on it hungrily. He was worried about this; it could screw up their friendship or their working relationship, but he was too tired to care. He hoped that sleeping with Sara would finally clear those images out of his head. Then he stopped thinking as her hands started wandering.

She pulled his shirt up out of the back of his pants, so she could reach bare skin. She shivered as he unbuttoned her blouse and reached inside to fondle her breasts, feeling her nipples harden in his palms.

They broke the kiss and he turned to lead her down the hall to his bedroom, both of them shedding clothes as they went. They reached his bed just as they were discarding their last garments. She lay back on the bed, naked and wanting, and held her arms out to him.

She was beautiful.

She was ready for him.

He hoped that she would be able to dispel the demons in his head.

*******************

She felt so good. She was hot and tight and wet. And he had been fucking her for almost an hour. Actually up and hard and in her for an hour, slipping in and out of her, sometimes slow and easy, sometimes hard and fast, and in every position that he could get his tired body into. She was moaning almost continually, flung on the bed, on her back underneath him, limp as a rag doll now, sweaty hair plastered to her forehead.

"Warrick.Warrick, please. Are you trying to fuck me to death?"

He seemed oblivious to her words. She had had half a dozen orgasms in the past hour and Warrick seemed determined to send her into her seventh. He had come once already himself, but it hadn't even slowed him down, he had just kept fucking her. She tried again to get his attention.

"Warrick, you're wonderful, fabulous really. I've never had better, but please, we need to stop now."

He heard her that time. He opened his eyes and gazed down at her. This woman who and hour ago had been hot and willing, but now she looked dazed and tired.

"Gee Sara. I've never had a woman want to stop because I was too good."

She chuckled a little and seemed to revive a bit. She reached up and twined her arms around his neck and after a few tries, got her legs wrapped around his waist. She drew his head down to hers and nibbled on his earlobe.

"Come on, baby." She whispered into his ear. "One more time, Warrick. Come for me, let me feel it." She rocked her hips in time to his thrusts, urging him on with her body and her words.

Warrick was dazed himself. He shouldn't still be up. Considering his lack of sleep the past few days, he should have come and collapsed half an hour ago. He was with a beautiful, sexy woman and he had come once already. He should have been satisfied. He should be well on his way to sleep by now.

But he was still hard, and it seemed that he couldn't come again, and it wasn't fair to Sara. She was tired and she had to be getting sore. He had to finish.

And so he closed his eyes and let the image form in his mind. The image that he hoped this interlude with Sara would banish.

Gil, his strong legs spread, his muscular ass clenching as he drove his hard cock into his young lover. And Greg, slender and pale, his hands braced against the shower wall, moaning and pushing himself back to meet Gils thrusts.

God, he had never thought that the sight of two men together could be so erotic.

He came back to the present for a moment. Sara was still under him, cajoling, begging, pleading that he come for her.

He closed his eyes again and imagined himself in Gil's place. Imagined himself fucking Greg's ass. That the younger man was moaning because of him and his cock. He shuddered and felt himself come that much closer to climax.

But it still wasn't quite enough.

So he imagined himself in Greg's place. That he was bent over in that shower with Gil behind him, fucking his ass and biting his neck as he screamed Gil's name and sprayed the wall in front of him.

And as he imagined Gil reaching climax and filling his virgin ass, he was finally able to finish, to let himself come. He thrust deep into Sara one last time and came inside her as he wished that Gil were coming inside of him.


*******************

He sighed deeply and rolled off his partner. She sighed also, and rolled onto her side and almost immediately fell into a deep sleep. He smiled down on his friend as he pulled the covers over them. He was glad she was here. She had become a good friend and he didn't think that this interlude would interfere with that at all.

But she hadn't been what he needed. He realized that now. Not if he still had to call up images of his sexy boss to be able to get off.

He was surprised. Something had changed. He could think of his boss as sexy and not feel strange or guilty about it.

Gil was sexy, and so was Greg. He thought the both of them together had been extremely hot and he wasn't afraid to admit that to himself anymore.

He still wasn't sure what he was going to do about it, but he believed that he would be able to finally get a good days rest before he had to think about it again.

He snuggled in behind Sara and was soon fast asleep.

END