Birthday Challenge/ Five minute challenge

by Karen /s

Fandom: CSI

Pairing: Nick/Gil

Rating: NC-17

Summary: PWP

Birthday Challenge/ Five minute challenge

 

Untitled Birthday Challenge Fic
by Karen /s


Strong fingers loosely woven through mine hold my hands captive by my head. I feel his thumbs brush my temples as his lips and tongue tease a warm, damp path from ear lobe to collar bone.

Pressed together this way -- chest to chest, cock to cock - I revel in the feel of his body against mine. I am held... captive...but there is no sense of entrapment.

Does he know?

Dark, dark eyes hold mine, and then a grin that could make even Bob Dole hard breaks out on my lover's face. One hand slips from mine and reappears with a bit of our birthday cake. I refuse to make a sound as icing is carefully spread on my lower lip and then removed with catlike licks. The phrase, 'Happy birthday' is whispered after each lick.

Another bite of cake appears, hovers briefly over my mouth and then quickly disappears between our bodies. I look down to find matching blue and white nipples. It is not a good look for me.

At least in my opinion.

Nick's eyes, however, are shining and the same diligence that was applied to my lips soon has my chest its normal hue. I grin as I note that Nicky is beginning to look a tad cyanotic from all the blue food coloring.

I lose my gorgeous blanket of happy Texan, but take heart in that he stops to perch on my thighs. More cake, lots more icing, and I have to laugh at the sight.

I literally have blue balls.

With a chuckle, Nick leans back to study his `masterpiece'. For a moment, I have the bizarre feeling that he is going to use the sugary confection as lube, but then with the finesse of a thousand dollar rent boy, my piece of cake is swallowed. I shudder as I both watch and feel that silky throat massage the head of my cock. I cum so hard I yell, which sets my lover to laughing, which is a fascinating sightin that he is cumming himself, at the time.

"Oh, man..."

"That's what you get, Nicky my boy, for laughing at your aged lover."

Nick slowly crawls back up to lie against my side, and simply waggles his eyebrows.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing..."

A single finger begins to toy with my ass, and I start to worry.

"Gil, did I ever tell you the one about the nun and the baseball team..."

END