Title: CSI Smut Tales: Chapter One: The Seduction Of Catherine

Author: Tayla

Fandom: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Pairing: Catherine/Teri Miller

Rating: NC17

Category: Smut

Status: Complete January 28, 2002

Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask first.

Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted.

Email: tayla36@aol.com

Series/Sequel: Yes

Disclaimers: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and its characters belong to Anthony Zuiker and CBS broadcasting company. No infringement is intended and the author makes no profit.

Spoilers: "To Halve and to Hold" "Evaluation Day"

Authors Notes: Okay people. I don't want any flames so I'm going to make this very clear. This is SMUT. There are no clever plot twists, no interesting evidence, and no case files. It's not even very romantic. This is a series and there will eventually be hetsex, femslash, and guyslash. There will be 'straight' sex, Dominance/submission, bondage/discipline and maybe even group sex. This is kind of an alternate universe CSI where everyone is a sex maniac. If this isn't your thing, DON'T READ IT!

Summary: Chapter One: Catherine asks Teri why things didn't work out between her and Gil and she gets an answer she didn't expect.

Warnings: Slash, Graphic F/F sex


The Seduction of Catherine
By Tayla



Teri sat alone in the small diner a few blocks off the Strip. She hated coming to Las Vegas anymore. The man was just being so juvenile! Why did men always have to be so needy and whiny? They only had one dinner date and they didn't even get through dinner. Now he was acting like she had left him at the altar or something. How had he gotten so involved so quickly and she had felt almost nothing. Oh he was a nice enough man, she supposed. And brilliant at
his job. Really, the best crime scene investigator that she had ever worked with. But she just didn't feel that spark. So she decided not to pursue the relationship, and he was acting like a jilted suitor instead of just moving on. Men! She just didn't understand them!

Like this case that she had been brought in on. They had found a skinned body in the desert and suspected that it wasn't human, so they had called her in. It turned out to be a gorilla. Thinking back on the scene in the autopsy suite, she realized that Gil hadn't said two words to her. And as soon as she verified that the body wasn't human, he had turned the case over to Sara and left the room.

Teri thought about Sara for a moment. The younger woman had been quite upset about the 'murder' of the unfortunate animal. She had been adamant about trying to find the people responsible. Teri had tried to talk her out of it and hoped that she was successful. She wouldn't want Sara to waste her time and energy on a useless pursuit. Teri could think of better uses for Sara's time and energy! Oh my, yes, Sara was an attractive young woman and Teri imagined, briefly, being on the receiving end of all that intensity. Teri had always been more attracted to woman them men. And she had acted on that attraction more than a few times in her life. Even though Sara was not exactly her type, Teri indulged the fantasy for a few moments but then shook herself out of it.

She was about to pay her bill and leave when she saw Catherine enter the restaurant. She tried to ignore the tingle of pleasure that she always felt when she saw the other woman. Now Catherine was exactly her type. Strong and confident and beautiful. And a redhead too. Teri defiantly had a soft spot for redheads.

She was about to call the other woman over when Catherine saw her and made her way over to the table.

"Hi Teri. Do you mind if I join you?"

"Of course you can join me. I am finished eating but I was about to have some coffee."

Catherine waved the waitress over and ordered her meal. She then turned her attention to Teri, and soon the women were chatting like old friends. They had a lot in common and discussed some of there old cases, and seminars they had been to and things like that.

Soon, however, the conversation turned to people they had worked with and they inevitably started to talk about Gil.

"I just don't understand what happened between you two. Gil doesn't talk about it, but I know he was disappointed. You seemed to be so perfect together, Teri. What happened?"

"Gil is a wonderful guy and a brilliant scientist. I respect him a great deal."

"Respect? That's all?'

"Yes, that's all. He seemed to get so intense about us so quickly. Since I wasn't looking for any kind of serious relationship, I thought it would be better if I didn't lead him on or try to pursue a casual one. Besides I'm not all that attracted to him. You know, physically."

"Just not your type, huh?"

"No." Teri was feeling anxious and also a little aroused after sitting at a table with Catherine for and hour. She decided to take a chance. "Actually Catherine, I've always been more attracted to women than to men."

"Really?" Catherine was stunned. She wasn't sure how to react to Teri's confession but she couldn't deny the thrill that flashed through her and settled low in her stomach. An image flashed briefly in her mind of her and Teri tangled together on a bed. "I had no idea."

"It's not something I usually advertise." Teri could not fail to notice the blush that stained Catherine's fair complexion. She hoped that it meant that Catherine was interested or at least titillated. She flashed the other woman her best seductive smile. "Do you think that's something that you might like to try?"

Catherine was shocked at Teri's boldness. Then she actually processed what it was that Teri had said. "How do you know I haven't tried it already?" She asked with some heat in her tone.

Teri laughed. "I can spot a blushing virgin when I see one, Cath."

Catherine couldn't help but laugh also. "It's been a long time since anyone has called me a virgin."

"I could take care of that for you." Teri said with a low sexy purr.

Catherine felt the blush on her cheeks deepen. "Are you serious?"

"My hotel is right next door and my flight isn't until tomorrow afternoon. Are you busy today?"

Catherine thought for a moment. Should she take this chance? She had wondered before, as everyone does at one time or another, what it would be like to be with another woman. Should she explore that part of her sexuality? Should she explore it with Teri? The anthropologist was a beautiful woman, with her long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She was obviously experienced and willing, even eager to teach Catherine. She also did not live in Vegas, so if things were awkward afterwards, she wouldn't have to see her everyday. Catherine decided to go for it.

*************************************************

A few minutes later, Catherine was being ushered into Teri's hotel room. As the door closed she turned and gasped as the blonde woman pulled her suddenly into an embrace. She felt her breasts press against Teri's and her nipples hardened. Teri gave her a knowing smile as she slowly leaned in to kiss Catherine. Catherine moaned as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of another woman's lips against hers. She decided that it felt nice. More than nice. In fact, it felt very good. She moaned again as Teri gently licked across her lower lip. She opened her mouth and Teri gently slipped her tongue inside. Catherine reveled in the kiss, so different from a mans kiss. Soft lips, no stubble and Teri smelled so good. Vanilla and musk, sweet and sexy at the same time.

While Teri continued to kiss Catherine, she reached up and began to unbutton the other woman's blouse. Catherine gave a startled gasp and tried to pull away, suddenly a bit apprehensive about what was happening. Teri's eyes reassured here and she calmly resumed her task. In a moment Catherine's blouse was hanging open and Teri feasted her eyes on the firm breasts encased in a blue satin bra. Teri leaned in again and laid a line of kisses from Catherine's ear to her collarbone as she reached around to unfasten the bra. She struggled with it for a moment, and then laughed in frustration.

"I guess it's been too long since I've done this. I'm out of practice."

Catherine laughed with her. "I'm sorry. It's in the front." Catherine unhooked the front closure and bared her breasts to Teri's gaze.

"God Catherine," she whispered, "you're beautiful." She lowered her head to take a rosy pink nipple into her mouth.

The two women striped off each other's clothes, teasing and stroking and giggling, until they were both naked. Teri pushed Catherine down onto the bed and urged her to lay flat, her head on the pillow. Teri began to explore Catherine's body, licking and nibbling her way down from her lips to her breasts. She felt Catherine's hands begin to explore also, and paused in what she was doing. Teri gently took Catherine's hands and pushed them back down at her sides. "Just relax. Let me do this for you." Catherine obeyed and Teri continued her explorations. She nuzzled into Catherine's flat stomach and darted her tongue into her navel.

Catherine moaned and almost bucked Teri off the bed. She felt Teri's hands between her legs. She felt one finger gently brush against her. She opened her eyes in time to see Teri lowering her face and then Teri's tongue flicked out against her hardened clit. She had never had anyone lick her so skillfully. Teri continued to lap at her and eased to finger inside and began to stroke, in and out, gently but firmly until Catherine's thighs started to quiver. Teri speeded up the motions of her fingers until Catherine cried out in ecstasy.

Teri stretched out and lowered her body onto Catherine's. They fit together like pieces of the same puzzle. Catherine opened her eyes and looked up into Teri's eyes as the other woman began to squirm on top of her. She could feel the wetness on her thigh as Teri worked towards her own release. Catherine tightened her thigh muscle and pushed her leg up firmly against Teri. She reached up and grasped Teri's hips to help smooth out the frantic motions and soon Teri was crying out also as she came on Catherine's leg.

The two women lying in each others arms, enjoying the afterglow of their passion. Catherine sighed.

"What's wrong, Cat?" Teri asked with some apprehension. "Didn't you enjoy it?'

Catherine replied a little nervously, "Oh, of course I did. I just. I wanted.wanted to taste you."

Teri chuckled. "I told you my flight isn't until tomorrow. We have all day to play. Just rest for now and later, I'll teach you anything you want to learn."

Catherine grinned as she drifted off to sleep. She thought back to how this all started with her trying to find out what had happened with Teri and Grissom. //Well,// she thought to herself, //I guess I got my answer. Gil is going to have to find his answers somewhere else.//


End Chapter One