Title: The Purge


by Wgang

Disclaimer: CSI does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Gil and Nick do not belong to me.

Authors notes: This is a continuation of my first attempt into the BDSM category. Feedback welcome, but be gentle. If I have used the wrong terms please let me know. Thanks

Rating:NC-17 for m/m sex, bondage, language, pain/pleasure play.

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Gil and Nick meet at Lady Heather’s and due to the Lady’s efforts they find that they have a lot in common, in more ways than just at work. This will be a continuing storyline not only at Lady Heather’s, also in the workplace.

The Purge
by Wgang

Gil was up at the crack of dawn. As he climbed out of bed, Nick stirred in protest. He had been curled around Gil and was none to pleased to have his warm pillow taken away. Gil sat on the side of the bed stroking his lover’s dark hair and soothed him back to sleep. While Gil was an early bird, Nick definitely was not. Gil had learned that on their days off it was not wise to wake Nicky up. A Nicky that was woke up early was not a pleasant Nicky to be around. Nick sighed and snuggled back down under the blankets. Gil brushed the back of his fingers down Nick’s cheek. Nick asleep looked like an angel, but awake his lover could be a demanding hell on wheels brat. Gil wouldn’t have him any other way. Gil hurried from the room before he woke his lover up and had his wicked way with him.

Gil went to the basement and began packing a bag to take to the mountain lookout point. Gil wanted everything to be in place for when he took Nicky up there tonight. He did not want his lover to know exactly what was going to come down on his head tonight. If Nicky even suspected anything other than a hot scene between the two of them, then the younger man would dig in his heels and quite possibly decide that he was leaving the cabin even if he had to walk home. After packing the bag, Gil checked the rest of the playroom and made sure that he had what he would need later that morning.

As Gil locked the basement door behind him, he thought back to when Brass brought him up here. Damn, that seemed like an eternity ago. He had been a little older than Nick, his first horrific case and surprise, surprise Jim Brass had been there to support him. Brass had already introduced Gil to the BDSM scene in Vegas, although Lady Heather’s influence was still years away. Gil had been in the scene for several years before he arrived in Vegas. Like most Doms, Gil had been trained by someone who had been a Dom for years. Which meant that he had been his trainers sub. This was so he could feel and understand the subs point of view, the subs feelings. Gil embraced it all and loved it. He had always been a control person and until he met Nicky he had figured he would never meet anyone who would mesh with his personality in and out of the scene. That was why he knew what Nicky needed, just as Brass knew what he had needed all those years before.

Gil reached the lookout point and put the bag in a wooden box that Brass had hidden amongst some bushes. It was invisible to anyone who would happen to stumble onto the area. While it was private property and signs were posted people still wandered around the woods.

Gil stood at the lookout point and put his hand on one of the pillars. It was so beautiful up here. The majesty of the mountains, the knowledge that they would be here long after he was gone. It put things in perspective and made a person realize that the world did not revolve around them and they were not the know all see all entity they thought they were. Events could and did spiral out of control and a person had to learn to just let go. Nicky had not learned that lesson yet, hopefully tonight he would be receptive of his first lesson. Gil laughed to himself, he had given Brass a run for his money and Nicky was just as stubborn as his lover was.

The situation was a little different with Nicky. He and Nicky not only were Dom and sub; they were lovers in every way. They shared each other’s lives day and night; they were two halves of a whole. With Brass, Gil did not have the same kind of relationship. They were friends, equals not only on the job, but also by the virtue of them both being Dominants. Nicky worked for Gil, he was Gils sub when they were playing. Gil had to be in control, Nicky loved being the recipient of all that control, the pain the ultimate high. Hopefully that would help Nicky open up to Gil and purge his feelings easier. Gil knew that Brass had to work at getting Gil to break down and confess his feelings of anger, lack of control and just general raging at fate. Damn now that he thought about it, Brass probably came close to throwing his shoulder out of place he had to snap that whip so many times. If Gil really thought about it he could feel the whip leaving its marks of fire across his skin. God, at first when he realized what Brass had planned when he had handcuffed Gil to the pillars Gil had hated the other man with every fiber of his being. He had used words he didn’t even know he knew, had screamed and threatened, but Brass refused to release him from his bonds. Thankfully, Brass knew that the relationship between he and Gil would always be friends and nothing more. Even when trying to get Gil to break, Brass had never entertained the thought of mounting the younger man. Oh he had used toys on him, a cock harness, plug and clamps, but he had never taken him. That was not the way it was for the two of them. It was just one friend helping out another friend even when that friend didn’t think he needed the help. That was another way tonight would be a little different Gil had every intention of mounting Nicky tonight. Nicky had a very high threshold for pain so Gil was going to have to step up the pain and use words to his advantage. If Nicky didn’t get the poison out of his system then it would just fester inside and eventually ruin the young man and any relationships he might have. That was completely unacceptable to Gil Grissom. He would not lose Nick Stokes no matter what it took. If Brass could handle Gil screaming and sobbing his outrage and helplessness then Gil could certainly handle his lovers screaming and crying. He would gladly hold his dark haired lover while he purged his inner demons no matter if it took all night.

Gil glanced at his watch and saw that all that reminiscing took longer than he thought. He had been gone for two hours; Nick would be waking up anytime. He had decided that he wanted to take Nicky down to the playroom. He was going to keep his lover on edge all day, might as well get started. He knew just what he was going to use on Nick. Besides when Nicky got a look at the playroom he would definitely be on edge. Brass did have a great imagination, which would surprise most people.

Gil unlocked the basement door as he entered through the kitchen. He was already planning how he would take Nicky that morning. He had even decided that he wanted Nick’s ass to burn all day from his reaming.

As Gil wandered into the family room he saw that Nick was already up in more ways than one. Gil caught his breath at the sight of his lover.

Nick had obviously been up for awhile. His dark hair was damp and there were little beads of water dotting the fantastic naked body. Gil swallowed as he realized that Nicky had thrown him a curve ball. Damn little brat, he should know better than to anticipate anything with his young lover. He had been going to slowly wake Nick up and after arousing him take him to the playroom. Forget the slow wake up, it was time to take the brat in hand.

Nick was lounging against the paneled wall. One hand was behind his head as the other hand wandered down his body. He pinched and rolled his nipples between his fingers then let his hand drift to his half hard cock. Nick took his hand from behind his head. He kept his dark eyes on Gil as he slipped one finger into his mouth then arched his back as he reached behind himself. As he played with his cock he slipped one finger into his ass. The dark eyes drifted shut partway and he began to lightly pant.

With a low growl, Gil practically leapt across the room, pinning the younger man to the wall. Slapping Nick’s hands away, Gil grabbed the velvet shaft in his hand and tightened his grip. At Nick’s moan, Gil grabbed a handful of hair and yanked the dark head up so he could look into Nick’s eyes.

Gazing down into Nick’s face, Gil could see that Nick was already edgy, he wanted some major action, and there was no mistaking that glint of suppressed emotion in the dark eyes.

"This cock is mine, brat. Your ass is mine. Nothing goes in that ass unless I approve. You get to cum when and where I say and I say you have to wait."

Gil gripped the cock tighter at the base until he felt Nicks arousal start to fade. Seeing the dark eyes flash with anger and Nicks cheeks flush, Gil knew that Nicky was about ready to throw a hell of a fit. He had only seen Nick lose his temper a couple of times, but man what a sight it was. Thankfully it had not been aimed at him. Gil was glad to see the temper it meant the emotions were close to the surface and easier to exorcise. Gil swooped down and delved into the hot mouth.

Gil felt and heard Nick moan into his mouth as the younger mans hands came to rest on Gils shoulders. Gil bit Nick’s lower lip as he pulled away from that tempting mouth. Rubbing his cheek against Nicks, Gil let his whole body rest against his lovers. Gil rubbed up and down Nick’s body, his clothes a rough counter point to Nicks smooth skin. Nick groaned again as he rested his head on the wall while the rest of his body was arching closer to Gils.

Suddenly Gil stepped back out of Nick’s space. The dark eyes flew open as Nick stared at him in surprise and some irritation.

Good, Gil thought, stay irritated Nicky; it brings you that much closer to venting tonight.

Seeing Nick stand up and put his hands on his hips, Gil hurriedly said, "Lets take this downstairs, brat. I have some plans for you and that hot body of yours, but I want to make sure that you are immobilized."

Nick glanced down the hall to where the basement door was. He knew that door was locked he had tried it just to see where it went. When he had asked Gil about it the older man was rather secretive about it. Of course all that did was ignite Nicks natural curiosity.

Before Nick could verbalize all the questions he had, Gil grabbed his lover by the arm and gave him a shove down the hall. Nick walked down the hallway giving Gil a dirty look over his shoulder. Gil walked right behind his lover so he could get a real close up view of the tight ass.

Catching the dirty look Nick sent his way, Gil snatched up a magazine off a table and rolled it up. He gave that oh so tempting ass three hard slaps. As Nick whirled around to face him the handsome face looking totally shocked, Gil stepped right into Nicks space and backed the younger man against the basement door.

"I think I’ve been letting you get away with to much, brat. You played with a cock that belongs to me, and you’ve given me more dirty looks in the last five minutes than you have the last five days. I think you need some major downtime."

"Don’t fucking blame me for the last five days, you haven’t been around much. I just wanted to play and when I woke up this morning you were long gone," Nick complained that delectable lower lip coming out in a pout.

That’s a start, Nick, Gil thought to himself as he caught the fact that Nicky was irritated that Gil had not been around to help him through the ordeal with the dead family. Gil figured that Nick wasn’t even aware that he had inadvertently given Gil a clue as to why he was upset.

"But I’m here now, lover and I’m going to take care of you, just like I did last night. I’m going to drive you crazy and then I’m going to take you."

Nicky flushed as he remembered the erotic scene by the fire pit. That had been nice. He had just woke up and was upset that Gil was not next to him for some early morning sex.

Gil saw Nicky flush and knew that the young man was feeling guilty about his little tantrum.

"It’s okay, brat. Now open the door and lets go on down. I’m having a hard time keeping my hands off you."

If Nick was surprised that the door was unlocked he gave no indication.

As the two men descended downstairs, Nick noticed that the stairs were carpeted, as was the floor in a blood red color. Nick felt goosebumps raise on his skin. Despite the carpet the basement was still cool, although surprisingly there was no dampness in the air.

(Okay, I gave Brass a real vivid imagination. Actually, I watched a movie and it gave me the idea.)

The two men stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Gil had left one light on. It hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room. Gil took a lighter and lit several lanterns. There were some candles in scones on the wall. The lanterns and candles threw weird designs on the walls. There were no windows in the basement. The walls were painted a stark white, but here and there were large splotches of red paint that looked like splotches of blood.

Gil watched Nick’s reaction. He saw Nicks mouth drop open, the face got all pale then flushed. Nicks eyes were darting everywhere. The young man began to think that he was still asleep and having a nightmare.

The basement was done up like a dungeon. In one corner hanging from the ceiling was a round cage. Inside the cage was a skeleton with tatters of clothes hanging on the bones and a collar around the neck. Manacles and chains hung from various spot from the ceiling. There was some very realistic spider webs hanging in the dark corners of the ceiling with what were hopefully fake spiders in them. Some of the chains and manacles hung down into middle of the room and some were hung on the wall. A large wooden chair sat in one corner. There were straps and clamps adorning the old wood, it was obviously waiting to be used on some helpless victim. There was even a strap that went around the victim’s neck.

Nick also saw a guillotine, and damn if the blade didn’t look real to him. There was a mannequin standing by the guillotine dressed in the part of the executioner.

Two poles stood in the basement about four feet apart. Cuffs and chains hung from the top of the poles and were also attached to the lower part of the poles. A suit of armor stood in another corner next to what looked like the old torture racks of ancient England. An old wooden coffin was leaning against the wall near the torture rack. It was closed except for a skeletal hand that was poking out one side. Along one wall was a set of shelves and drawers.

On the shelves Nicks saw toys he recognized and some he didn’t and some he wasn’t sure he wanted to know what they were.

There was also a sling in the room, made of black leather and hanging about two and half to three-foot off the floor. Scattered about the floor were various articles to give the basement an eerily bizarre out of reality feeling. There were very realistic looking rats hovering in the shadows the red glass eyes glowing in the dark. There were also two stuffed wolves in the basement their teeth bared and specks of red could be seen in their mouths as though they had just eaten something very bloody. Nick shivered just looking at them.

Whips of various sizes and colors hung on the walls along with swords and other ancient instruments of war. Placed strategically in the floor were rings and hooks that hung from the ceiling.

Nick swallowed, his arousal rapidly disappearing. The playroom gave him the creeps. He felt like he was about ready to jump out of his skin and was just a few seconds away from dashing up the stairs and into the light of day. He took a nervous step back, and then another. He turned and Gil was standing right in front of him…between him and freedom.

Gil wrapped his arms around the nervous young man. He could feel fine tremors running through his young lover’s body. Gil knew just what Nick was feeling; he had felt the same way when Brass had brought him down here. However, it served its purpose, Nicky was on edge and his senses on overload.

Gil kept Nick in his arms. He whispered soothing nonsense to his lover as he ran his hands up and down the shivering back.

"You’re okay, Nicky. It’s just props for us to use. You know the skeletons are fake as are the animals."

"Yeah, I know bossman. Its…its just so weird…not something I thought you would be into. It makes my skin crawl."

Gil took the firm chin in his hand tipping Nick’s head up so he could look into the dark eyes.

"Freaked me out the first time I saw it. It can be a real turn on though. Let’s give it a shot, Okay? Lets see if I can make your skin crawl with good feelings."

Getting a hesitant nod from Nick, Gil slid his hands over the firm ass and began to knead the hard muscle. The older man planted little kisses across the beautiful face turned up to his, then captured his lover’s mouth. Gently at first then with more intensity Gil explored Nick’s mouth.

As he was robbing Nick of his breath, he continued to play with the ass that was warming up under his hands. When he felt Nicks cock stir against his thigh and the younger man moan into his mouth, Gil knew that he was winning this battle. Teasing the puckered entrance into Nick’s hot body, Gil pushed his finger just inside. He twisted his finger a bit and knew that Nick had slicked himself up this morning preparing him so Gil could take him. Gil pushed his finger deeper rubbing across Nick’s prostate gland. He was rewarded as Nick rubbed his engorging cock against Gils crotch.

Pulling away from Nick, Gil let his finger slide out of that hot heaven. Nick looked at his older lover his dark eyes glazed with passion.

"I want you in the sling, Nicky. I want to play with you for awhile. I want to touch every inch of your body."

At Nick’s nod, Gil urged his lover across the room. He settled Nick into the sling making sure the loved body was supported. Gil stretched Nick’s arms out and cuffed them into the leather sling. Gil stretched the long legs up and stretched them out. He cuffed them to the sling. Gil stepped back and looked at Nick. The younger man was restrained and his body was bowed like a large U. Making sure that he kept the long legs straight, Gil adjusted the sling until Nicks legs were spread wide, he then did the same with Nicks arms. Gil put his hands under Nick’s ass and tilted the butt up slightly. He wanted to see Nick on total display. Granted he loved it when Nick was wide open for him, but this was the first time he had Nick spread as wide as he possible could at a height where he could see every inch of his lover. He could walk completely around the helpless young man and have access to every part of the hot body.

Gil pulled on the sling and raised Nick’s ass just slightly higher than his head.

Gil leaned over Nick and whispered, "That okay, brat?"

Nick licked his lips and replied, "Yeah, feels fine."

"Now I’m going to gag you. I’ll put a ball in your hand so that if you want to quit you just let it drop and I’ll know you want to stop. Okay?"

In a voice that was slightly shaky, Nick said, "Okay…just…you won’t leave me alone will you?"

Gil frowned down at his lover.

"Nicky you know when we play that I never leave you alone in the room."

Nick dropped his eyes and slightly blushed.

In a voice so soft Gil had to strain to hear it, Nick whispered, "I know that…sorry…just a little freaked by the whole scene."

"Its okay, brat. Remember it’s just you and me. You’ll enjoy this, I guarantee it."

Gil walked over the drawers to get a gag. He had wanted to change clothes, but Nicky was still nervous and Gil did not want him to be thinking to heavily about the scene.

Gil picked up a ball gag. He put the gag into Nicks mouth, then put a small rubber ball in Nicks hand.

Gil turned his back on Nick as he put on a pair of leather gloves. The gloves had small fine bristles on the fingertips. They were designed to tease, tickle and if used long enough would irritate the skin of the sub. Gil wanted to use them to sensitize Nicks skin. He wanted Nicks skin to tingle all day.

Nick jumped as Gil stood between his outspread legs and laid his hands on Nick’s thighs. Nick could feel the bristles on the tender skin of his inner thighs. Rubbing slightly Gil stroked the thighs and up the legs of the bound man. He watched as Nick’s cock started to take an interest in the proceedings. That would not do, he wanted Nicky to be in some discomfort even if the scene bothered him a bit.

Gil grabbed a couple of rubber bands. He took Nicks semi hard cock and bent it back over the furry balls. Nick jerked as the rubber bands were put on holding the cock in place. The cock was now resting on top of his balls held there by the rubber bands. Gil made sure the bands were not to tight and that blood still was flowing to the bound organs.

Gil leaned down and nipped at the cockhead giving it a big lick as he pulled at the heavy ball sack. Nick now had his eyes shut as the sensations began vibrating through him.

Nick groaned. Gil had never bound his cock like this before. It was a weird sensation, but before he could analyze his feelings further Gil was sucking on the end of his cock. As Nicky arched up Gil let cock fall out of his mouth.

Gil ran his hands down over the thighs and over the ass. Nick wiggled as the bristles tickled him. Gil swirled one finger over Nicks puckered entrance letting the finger wander from the tempting hole to the bound balls.

Gil walked over to the shelves and came back holding some items in his hand. Again standing between the long legs Gil reached down and inserted a heated butt plug. Nick arched up trying to yell around the gag. He sagged back down into the sling as Gil worked the plug in and out of his channel.

Just when Nick thought he would scream, Gil lay the plug down. He then slid a long piece of ice inside his lover. The ice was about an inch wide and four inches long. There was a small hook on the end of the ice. This time Nick did scream, although the sound was muffled due to the gag. Gil picked up another rubber band. He wrapped it around the hook in the ice and then around the already bound cock. He attached another rubberband from the ice hook to the sling. Now the ice would stay in place inside Nickys heat. Nick shifted as the ice began to slowly drip down his ass cheek.

Gil stood next to Nick and ran his fingers up and down the muscular chest paying particular attention to the sensitive nipples. Gil held another piece of ice and began to rub it on the nipples and down the chest licking the dampness off the hard nubs. Gil was not going to use nipple clamps this time. He followed the ice and the licking with more rubbing of his fingers. He knew the bristles were irritating the nipples, they were already slightly red from the attention.

Gil bit down on each nub then rubbed it quickly with the ice.

He lay the ice down and proceeded to run his fingers up the chest on around the neck and shoulders. As Nick flinched because he did have some ticklish spots, Gil would swoop down and nip at the ticklish spot sometimes hard enough to elicit a groan from his lover.

The whole time Gil was lavishing attention on the wiggling body he never spoke a word. He knew that alone was a little unnerving to Nick. Gil always spoke to him, reassured him or just talked dirty to him. Gil was using the silence as another means to raise Nicks hackles.

Gil ran his hands up Nick’s arms then knelt down and rubbed them over Nick’s back. He had now rubbed the bristles over Nick’s entire body, he knew Nicks skin was tingling, and he remembered what his had felt like when Brass had done this to him. Nicks skin felt like it was on fire.

Gil wandered to Nicks legs and checked on the ice. He slid it out leaving it hooked to the cock. He attached another piece of ice to the first one, this one slightly smaller in width. Gil slid the heated plug inside as Nick’s eyes rolled in the back of his head as he screamed. Gil worked the plug in and out twisting it on the way out of the passage.

Nick was twisting almost like he was trying to dislodge the plug from his body. Gil obliged by pulling the plug out, before Nick could take a breath he had put the now larger piece of ice back inside his lover’s heat.

After making sure the ice would stay put, Gil went and stood behind Nick’s head. He put his hands around Nick’s head to hold him in place. Tilting the dark head back Gil looked down at Nick.

"I’m going to take the gag out. Do NOT talk or the scene ends. Instead of the gag I’m going to fill your mouth with my cock. You suck and you lick my shaft until I say stop. Then I’m going to shove my cock deep inside your ass. I’m going to pump and shove inside until I’m satisfied, and I won’t be satisfied until I fill you to overflowing with my seed. Then and only then if you have satisfied me I’ll suck you off. Just nod if you understand this?"

Nicks eyes had widened at this little speech. He nodded his head quickly.

Gil unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He left the top button done up so his pants would not fall down. Gil gripped Nick’s head and tilted it backward. Gil knew this was not a comfortable position for his lover, but it was one he knew that Nicky enjoyed, although they usually did it with Nickys head hanging off the side of the bed.

As Nick opened his mouth, Gil shoved his hard cock into the hot opening. Not giving Nick a chance to catch his breath Gil kept shoving his shaft inside getting deeper with his shove.

As Nick gagged, Gil grabbed a handful of hair and yanked the head backward even further. This further constricted Nick’s throat. When Gil felt his cockhead start touching the back of Nick’s throat he paused stopping Nicks air flow. Nicks chest started struggling for breath. The bound arms started to twitch, Gil could feel Nicks tongue pushing on his cock.

"This is just a reminder of who the boss is in this relationship. You belong to me; you always will belong to me. No one will ever take you away from me," Gil snarled. He knew that Nicky loved it when he got all macho on him. What Nick did not realize was that Gil truly meant it. Nicky was his life and he would never give him up.

Gil pulled out of Nick’s mouth, watching as Nick gasped for breath.

Gil went and stood between Nick’s legs. He pulled the ice out of his lover’s ass and without hesitation shoved his cock inside to the hilt. He only stopped when his balls hit Nick’s ass.

Nick screamed for although he had prepared himself that morning and the ice had stretched him and numbed him, Gil was a large man. Gil paused until he felt Nicks body adjust to the invasion.

Gil placed his hand on the bound cock and ball. He held onto the aching genitals as he shoved in and out of his lover. His other hand he let wander over the panting, perspiring man. Gil grasped each nipple letting the bristles dig into the sensitive skin. He twisted and pulled letting the nipples slide through the bristles on the glove.

Nick yelped and arched up as though trying to get away from his lover. The slender body was now writhing in the sling, but Gil didn’t slow down his thrusts into that haven of heat.

Gil sped up his movements. He now began to pull and pinch at Nick’s cock. He took hold of one of the rubber bands and let it gently snap back on Nick’s cock. He made sure that most of the shock was noise and not the rubberband truly snapping back on the hard shaft.

Nick screamed and even though Gil was balls deep inside of him, he managed to raise his ass by arching his back.

Gil groaned as Nicks movement tightened his inner muscles, squeezing Gils cock in a vice. God, he swore Nick’s ass got tighter and more hot every time he slid inside.

Gil gripped Nick’s hip and slammed inside a couple of more times as he screamed his completion.

Gil stood still for a minute, his head down as he tried to control his breathing. Damn brat was still surprising him.

Gil raised his head and looked at Nick. Nick was staring back at him, but Gil was not sure that Nick knew whom he was seeing. The dark eyes were glazed and had a shocked look in them.

Gil took off the gloves and tossed them down. He pulled his cock out of Nick. Gil took a step back and then carefully pulled off the rubber bands.

Nick moaned as his cock sprung free to stand up in the nest of dark curls. Nick felt Gil stroke his cock and gently roll his balls around in his fingers.

Gil took hold of the ice that he had tossed aside and let it cool his hand down. He then grasped hold of his young lover’s cock and began to stroke the velvet skin.

Nick gasped as Gils cold hand gripped him, but it did feel good after his cock being bound the way it was.

Nick sighed deeply as Gil took his shaft in his mouth and began to suckle.

Gil licked, sucked and nibbled on the hard cock in his mouth. He shoved his tongue as far as he could in the slit sucking hard. Pulling on the ball sack it did not take long for Nick to shoot his juices down Gils throat.

Nick lay limply in the sling all but unconscious. Gil had to admit it was the heaviest and darkest scene they had ever played, combine that with Nickys lack of sleep over the last week and mental fatigue it was no wonder his lover was lying there oblivious to what was going on around him.

Gil left Nick cuffed to the sling as he went about cleaning the toys. By leaving Nicky in the sling Gil was reinforcing to his lover who was the boss. Gil grabbed a towel and wiped his cock off, then wiped Nicky off. Brass had installed a sink and bathroom in a small room whose door was hidden behind the suit of armor. It only took a few minutes to clean the toys he had used in alcohol then soap. After drying them off he put them away. The leather sling he would take care of later.

Nick was moaning as Gil released his arms and legs. Gil could see little rashes on some of the more tender places on Nick’s body from the bristles on the gloves.

Gil watched as the dark eyes finally opened and focussed on him. He urged Nick to his feet and settled him on the floor. Sitting next to the younger man, Gil put his arm around Nick’s shoulders holding him close.

"Okay, Nicky. Come on Brat, tell me how you liked it."

"Gil?"

Gil laughed at the shaky question. It was obvious Nick was still half out it and not functioning on all cylinders yet.

"Better be me, brat. Anyone else mounting that fine ass you have or sucking you off will have to answer to me."

"God, Gil…I…I wasn’t sure when…well… when I saw this place. But man that was awesome. I feel like…I been run through the wringer…or not slept for a year."

"Well, we can take care of the sleeping part. Lets go upstairs and go back to bed. I was up bright and early and I feel like sleeping some more and I want your hot body right next to me."

"You won’t get any arguments from me."

The two men made their way upstairs. Gil kept one arm around the slender waist of the younger man. He could tell Nick was still a little unsteady on his feet.

Gil maneuvered Nick onto the bed. He went and got a warm washcloth and gently wiped the exhausted body down. He watched as Nick went to sleep. Covering the younger man up, Gil wandered back downstairs. He cleaned up the playroom and left it just the way he found it. Deciding that breakfast was too much effort, he made his way upstairs and took a quick shower then joined Nick under the blankets. Nick immediately curled around him resting his head on Gils shoulder. Gil tucked the young man in close.

Going to sleep was harder than he thought. While he knew that Nick had enjoyed their session downstairs because he had not used the ball drop and Nick could not fake his reactions if his life depended on it, Gil was still uneasy. He had been a little more blunt and brusque with the younger man and he was bothered a little. Although he knew this was all part of his plan to get Nicky to unload and vent Gil just wished the evening were over.

Oh well, first things first. He was tired from the trek up the mountain, the worry and the playroom scene so it was time to rest. They’d have a light lunch then take the SUV out and see the area sights. After dinner he would suggest they take a hike and they would end up at the lookout point. If he was very lucky Nicky would just tell him everything, but he highly doubted it. There was something driving the younger man and he thought it was more than just the family getting murdered. He would get to the bottom of it.

Nick Stokes woke up feeling very contented. He stretched making note of all the little twinges he felt and cherished. Gil had really turned him on with that scene in the basement. The dark headed man smiled as he thought of his lover. Then his mind strayed back several days and he remembered. He remembered all the blood in the bedrooms; the tiny bodies sprawled out lifelessly just like… NO, he would not go back there…that was a long time ago. He had just been a kid and now he was an adult and could handle this shit. Besides he had Gil now…well…granted Gil had not been there when he had this horrific case…but his lover could not help that.

Thankfully, before Nick could work himself up anymore than he already was Gil crawled into bed with him.

Gil lay down on top of Nick and captured that tempting mouth with his. He sucked on Nicks tongue then gently withdrew from that moist heat. Gil felt Nick begin to harden, but had decided that there would be no sex until tonight. That would really keep his young lover on edge all day.

"Where did you go? Thought you were next to me when I went to sleep," Nick questioned. He ran his hands up and down Gils back.

"I was. Woke up and you looked so peaceful I did not want to wake you," Gil replied.

"We’ll I’m awake now…" Nicky purred thrusting his hips up to let Gil know he was ready for a tumble in bed.

"I can feel that, brat…but I have a surprise for you. Take a quick shower and we can be off," Gil whispered as he levered himself off the hard body and stood by the bed.

Nick’s eyes widen as he realized that for the first time Gil was not going to have sex with him. Gil always wanted to have sex…he was as hot for Nick as Nick was for him.

Nick pouted and shoved his pants down freeing his hard cock. Stroking it he said in a husky voice, "Come on, Gil…I have a surprise for you and its right here…ready…waiting and very very willing."

Gil swallowed. Damn brat…he was such a turn on and could take Gils legendary control and shatter it so easily. But not today. Nick needed him to be strong whether the younger man knew it or not.

"Not right now, Nicky…daylights burning…I promise you tonight we’ll have all the time in the world."

Gil pressed a quick kiss on his lover’s forehead and hurried out of the room, before the seductive vision in his bed overcame his resolve to be strong. Gil would have loved nothing more than to press Nicky back down in the warm sheets and devour the young man. Plunder that soft wet mouth and slide deep into the welcoming body until he heard the little moans and whimpers that indicated Nick was ready to come.

Gil stopped in the kitchen resting his forehead against a cabinet taking deep breaths until he felt more in control of himself. He had a feeling this was going to be a long fucking day.

Nick was pissed…Gil had just walked out of the bedroom without a backwards glance. Nick wanted to make love…hell he wanted to be fucked into the mattress. He was in a mood when Gil climbed into bed with him…and the mood had just gotten worse. Gil should have been able to see that and deal with it. Nick wanted it rough, he wanted his ass blistered and damn it all to hell Gil should know that…he always had before.

Nick slammed into the bathroom; the door almost coming off its hinges he was so mad. He would have been very satisfied if he could have seen Gil wince when he heard the bathroom door slam shut. Gil was well aware of what Nick had wanted and he well aware that his volatile lover was livid. Which was just what he was aiming for.

Gil was sitting down at the table waiting for Nick to come into the room. The brat had taken a twenty-minute shower, knowing full well that Gil was in a hurry and that the older man would know what he was doing. The brat was jerking himself off. Gil knew that, he had seen how hard and how ready Nick was for him earlier. Nicky was trying to push his buttons. Any other day Gil would let him, would let Nicky push until Gil retaliated and either made love to the younger man until he was begging for mercy or spanked him until he came out of his snit. Not today, today no matter what Nick threw at him, he would remain calm knowing that would raise Nick’s ire and uneasiness.

Gil heard Nick come down the hallway and put a smile on his face.

Nick wandered into the kitchen and totally ignored Gil. He poured himself some cereal and milk and sat down at the table.

Gil let Nick eat for a couple of minutes not saying a word. The silence was more unnerving to the younger man than to the older man.

Finally, Gil figured Nick had stewed long enough.

"I made some French toast and bacon. I can get you some."

"I’m fine. Don’t put yourself out for me. I can take care of my breakfast, just like I took care of my hard on," Nick replied insolently never raising his eyes from his bowl.

Gil smiled to himself. Yeah his brat was definitely in a mood. In fact he had never seen this side of Nicky before. Nick’s mood just highlighted the fact that what he was doing was the right thing.

"I like taking care of you Nicky. I just have plans for us today and if we went back to bed we would be there for hours. You know that once we make love we like to cuddle and then we would have lazed the day away."

Nick paused in his eating. He considered what Gil had said. Granted they did like to cuddle even if it was just sitting on the sofa watching TV. Still, Gil had been rather abrupt with him this morning. His lover couldn’t help it if Nicky had been alone all those years when…NO don’t go there…just let it go.

Nick looked over at Gil. He glanced up through his long black eyelashes knowing that drove the man crazy.

"Okay, I guess you’re right…we would have cuddled all day. But, is that such a bad thing staying in bed with me all day long?"

Gil suppressed a smile as Nicks flirting look. His brat was good, that was a fact. Any other time and he would have pounced on his lover. Nick would have found himself bent over the kitchen table having his ass filled until he screamed for release.

Gil reached over and brushed the back of his hand down Nick’s cheek. Nick had shaved before he came to the table so the skin was silky smooth. Gil felt his groin stir at the feel of that beloved skin. Damn he just had to touch the boy and he was ready to take him.

"No, I love spending time with you, especially in bed. But today its beautiful outside and I thought we could check out the area’s sights. Drive down to a cozy little restaurant that I know about and have a light lunch later."

Nick thought about it for a few minutes. He certainly did not want to cave in to quickly to Grissom. After all he didn’t want to come across as a wuss. Someone who would bend to thier partners every whim. He was from Texas after all.

"Sounds like it might be fun. Not as much fun as the bed, but it would be nice to see the area."

Gil smiled. He brushed a kiss across Nick’s cheek and let his hand caress one shoulder as he walked by the younger man. He saw Nick shiver at the touch.

"I’ll pack us some water and some snacks. How about you find a blanket in case we find a nice quiet secluded spot to just enjoy nature."

Gil watched as Nick eyes lit up. Obviously Nick was very interested in the nature part. Come to think of it so was he.

Twenty minutes later the two men were on their way.

Nick seemed to have recovered some his usual zest for life and gotten over his irritation with Grissom.

However, Gil knew his lover. He saw the shadows lurking deep in the dark eyes that no amount of laughing and teasing could eliminate.

Gil hoped that Nick ate a substantial lunch but he did not hold out hope for that. He had noticed that while Nick ate at every meal he did not eat as much as he used to. Another definite sign that the younger man was troubled.

The day passed swiftly as the two lovers wandered around an old mining ghost town. It was very warm that day and there were very few people prowling around the old abandoned buildings and mine.

Nick managed to corner Gil in the saloon. He backed the older man up to the bar.

"Hey, mister…want to have some fun?" Nick purred fluttering his eyelashes outrageously barely containing a laugh.

Gil did chuckle, though he did lean down and latch onto Nicks mouth devouring it thoroughly until he heard someone coming down the old boardwalk.

"Later, babe…we’ll see if this old cowboy can’t show you a good time," Gil purred back. He nipped at the skin behind Nick’s ear just before three people walked into the old saloon.

Smiling politely at them, Gil and Nick hurried out of the musty building.

By mutual decision they decided to forgo the lunch at the quaint little restaurant and save that for another time.

Gil had packed sandwiches and snacks. Since Nick professed to be famished Gil was going to make sure he ate at least a couple of the sandwiches.

Stopping on the side of road, they unpacked the car and found a nice secluded spot under some shade trees. It overlooked a green valley with a river running through it. It was so peaceful; the only sounds were the birds and the insects flying around.

They unpacked the food and spread it out on the blanket. Nick wasn’t kidding, he was starving. He ate two sandwiches without even being prompted.

When both men had eaten their fill they just lazed back on the blanket. Nick rested his head on Gils shoulder; Gils arm around his shoulders.

Gil had drifted off to sleep. Something he had not planned on doing. He awoke to find his semi-hard cock being held in Nick’s hot hand. When Nick realized Gil was awake he started nipping at the older mans neck never stopping his pumping motion. He wanted Gils hard rod in his ass…NOW. If he had to cheat and wait until his lover was asleep and vulnerable then so be it.

Gil moaned and rolled Nick onto his back. He unzipped Nicks pants and grasped the silken shaft. Both men pumped each other; kissing and sucking wherever they could find bare skin. Just a couple of more minutes and they both would find satisfaction.

Gil jerked as he heard a car door slam. He quickly sat up and zipped Nicks pants. Nick had obviously heard nothing so he was shocked when Gil pulled away from him.

He watched in disbelief as Gil zipped his own pants up and began putting the picnic stuff away. Just as his temper was about to explode he saw a family of four wander into the area. Even though it was obvious why Gil pulled back the way he did, Nick was not only irritated he was frustrated, sexually frustrated. Damn it that was twice that day he wanted to get laid. First at the cabin and now. He was so on edge that if one person looked at him wrong he was afraid he might say or do something he would regret.

Furthermore, Gil didn’t have to look so damn cool and calm about the whole thing. The older man acted like being interrupted in the middle of sex was no big deal to him.

Nick was thoroughly pissed at the whole interruption and Grissom didn’t help matters any when he waved at the family and called out a pleasant hello as though he didn’t have a care in the world.

Gil held out the blanket for Nick to carry back and was somewhat taken aback when he was snarled at.

"Carry the fucking blanket yourself. Better yet have Ozzie and Harriet and their kids carry it for you."

Gil watched as Nick stalked away, fury radiating from every pore of the gorgeous body.

Gil smiled in satisfaction. He could not have planned this better if he had tried. Someone upstairs was helping him out in his plans to help his lover. Nick was now pissed and frustrated. That was a very good combination to get out of the younger man exactly what was bothering him. Nick was no good at holding things in for long especially if he was angry. Gil would use that against him tonight.

The ride back to the cabin was done in silence. Nick was feeling slightly guilty at taking out his anger on Gil. After all it wasn’t Grissoms fault they were interrupted. But the man didn’t have to act like it didn’t bother him at all. Finally, Nicky decided to hell with it. He was in a bad mood and as far as he was concerned he deserved to pout if he wanted to.

Gil wisely kept quiet. He knew Nick was steaming and decided to let him stew in his own juices. He would use that in just a couple of hours as well as the guilt he figured Nick was feeling for getting so mad at Grissom.

It was dusk as they pulled up in front of the cabin. The moon was going to be full and the sky clear. A beautiful night.

Nick sullenly helped unload the vehicle, not saying a word to his lover.

Once inside he went upstairs to take a shower.

While Nick was upstairs Gil went into the bedroom and took the quilts off the quilt rack. He had to give Brass credit; he made sure his equipment served two purposes. The quilt rack was made of heavy-duty material. It generally held homemade quilts giving the room a quaint look. Take the quilts off and it could be used like a sawhorse. Gil attached cuffs to the bottom of the rack. He moved the rack to the middle of the room. Gil held in his hand a wooden ruler. Sometimes it was the simple things that made the most impact…especially when impacting the stubborn ass his lover had. Now he just sat on the bed and waited for his petulant mate to get finished with his shower.

Nick came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist. He was briskly drying his hair with another towel. He did not see that Gil was in the room.

Gil stood up behind Nick and whipped the towel off his lover. As Nick started to turn around Gil shoved him forward until he felt face downward on the bed.

Placing his hand in the small of Nicks back, Gil held his lover still as he swatted the damp white ass several times with the ruler.

Nick yelped at the sudden pain and the shock of being shoved onto the bed. He had expected Gil to retaliate; after all he had been a jerk most of the day.

"That was just the start Nicky. You have royally pissed me off. I am going to take a shower. While I am in the shower you will be restrained with your ass in the air. When I am finished in the shower I will come out and blister your ass some more. I will then get out the clothes that I want you to put on. At that point we are going for a walk. You will not be allowed to ask any questions on the walk. If you do we will come back to the cabin, pack and leave. Understand?"

Gil watched as Nick nodded his head to stunned to do anything else.

Gil grasped Nicks arm and pulled him to his feet. Gil roughly pulled Nick close and captured his lover’s mouth. The older man made the kiss harder than usual; he wanted Nick to understand just how pissed he was. It would make Nick more pliable. Nick hated for Gil to be mad at him. As Gil forced his lover’s mouth open he dropped his hands to the ass he had just smacked. Grabbing a handful of the tender red striped flesh he rubbed and pinched until he heard Nick groan. When he felt Nick grasp his shoulders, Gil spun the younger man around and forced him over the rack. He snapped the cuffs on the ankles and wrists. Nick was bent at the waist, the restraints forcing him to hold the uncomfortable position. Gil moved up behind his lover and gently brushed past the puckered entrance that was displayed so prominently. After giving a yank on Nicks dangling half-hard cock, Gil slapped the tight ass a couple of times.

"Now I’m going to take my shower. I like this look Nick. I like to see your ass in the air just waiting for my cock to be buried deep inside. But that’s not going to happen in the cabin tonight. I have other plans for that ass first. You just think on that while I’m gone."

Gil heard Nick whimper, but he didn’t say anything. Gil leaned down and bit into the small of Nick’s back. He made sure the bite stung, but he did not break the skin.

"Just a little nip for you to remember me by while you think on how you look all displayed for my pleasure."

Gil took his time in the shower. When he wandered back into the bedroom about fifteen minutes later the sight of Nick’s tight white ass made his cock want to stand up and take notice.

Gil wasn’t the master of control for anything. He willed his urge to sink deep into his lover away. Strolling towards his prey, Gil let his hand run over Nick’s ass. He let his fingers walk up Nick’s spine, then brush feather light through the dark hair. He watched Nick shiver at the light touches. Moving back behind Nick he picked up the ruler. Gazing down at the ass he noted the red marks he had left earlier. They were fading, as he had not really hit Nick hard. Without saying a word he slapped each ass cheek several times.

Hearing Nick catch his breath, Gil waited to see what his lover would do next.

Finally, Gil asked softly, "Everything okay, Nicky? You want to talk to me about what’s bothering you?"

"Nothings bothering me. Just not in a good mood," came the stubborn reply.

Nick could not see Gil shake his head in frustration at his refusal to talk. He didn’t want to tell Gil anything. He just wanted to feel good again, not this out of control anger one minute and in the next minute a feeling of nothingness.

Gil went to the closet and got dressed. He put on black jeans and a black shirt. He slipped on black calf high boots. In the back pocket of his jeans he put a pair of black leather gloves.

Knowing exactly what he wanted Nick to wear; Gil pulled it out of the closet. He had bought it before he had come home from the seminar. Something told him what he was going to have to do to get Nick to open up to him. They were too much alike. He had seen this outfit and wanted it. Wanted to see Nick wear it in the moonlight, even if it would end up in shreds before the night was through.

Gil took Nick out of the cuffs and helped him straighten up. The young mans muscles had tightened up while he was in the uncomfortable position.

Gil looked at Nick and saw the stubbornness in the dark eyes. He also saw the fear and anger lurking in the expressive eyes. Gil was going to get Nick to purge his anger tonight, but he was not going to threaten his lover with what Gil saw Nick feared.

Pulling the unresisting body into his arms, Gil kissed a bare shoulder.

"Get that look off your face, baby. Gonna get through this night and we’ll both feel better. But no matter what, we’ll always be together. Nothing will ever change that."

Gil felt Nick shudder as he slightly relaxed. Gil would never threaten Nick with leaving him. That was too cruel and hurt a person to their soul.

"I love you so much, Nicky. You have no idea. Because I love you I know something is wrong. I just want to help."

Gil held his breath. If Nick broke down and started talking then they would not have to go through with it tonight. They could stay and make love all night in bed. He knew though before Nick said anything that it was not going to be that easy. Nick was made of sterner stuff and he thought he was helping Gil by not burdening him with his problems.

"I love you to Gil. Like I said I’m just in a bad mood," Nick said trying for a light tone in his voice.

Nick didn’t know that Gil could detect the undertone of tension in his lover’s voice.

"Okay, brat. Now I want you to put these on and only these. I’ll be waiting downstairs. I need to grab a couple of things."

Gil was standing in the kitchen waiting for Nick when he heard his lover head down the hallway. Gil caught his breath when he saw Nick. He had already turned the lights off as the moon was so bright and full it illuminated the whole room. As Nick stepped into the room he moved in front of the window. The moon created a halo that surrounded him.

Gil suddenly felt like he was in a dream. Nick literally took his breath away. He looked like an angel, a being so fragile and exquisite that one touch would send him disappearing in a shower of mist and light.

Nick was wearing paper-thin white pants and nothing on underneath. The pants were made of soft cotton and had an elastic band at the waist. The elastic was not tight so the pants rode a little low on Nick’s hips. The pants were so skillfully made when Nick moved the pants flowed around him. Gil could easily see Nick’s genitals through the thin material. The pants were loose at the crotch letting Nicks cock and balls hang free of any obstruction. Without Nick turning around Gil knew the pants hugged the tight ass like a second skin.

The shirt was also in paper-thin white cotton. It was commonly thought of as the muscle mans type shirt. It was short-sleeved and hugged Nick’s chest and tapering waist. The shirt had a round neck. The bottom of the shirt ended about two inches above the low riding pants showing an erotic span of tight abs. Nicks nipples were clearly visible through the shirt. On each wrist he had on soft white leather cuffs about an inch wide. His feet were encased in white pull on shoes, no socks. Under the white pants white leather cuffs also adorned his ankles.

Nick looked up a blush covering his cheekbones. He gasped as he looked at Gil approaching him. Gil was stalking towards him like a wolf stalked its prey…and the prey was he. Damn but Gil looked good. The moonlight seemed to bounce off the older man. He was all dark and shadows, a creature born to prowl during the night taking and possessing what belonged to him. It was obvious by the look in Gils eyes that he was planning on proving to Nick that he belonged to Gil and he was going to take and possess him.

Gil reached out and brushed his fingers down Nick’s cheeks. Nick caught his breath at the feel of leather on his skin. His eyes drifting shut Nick felt himself sway forward. Gil claimed his mouth and let his hands roam over the barely clad body. He gently pinched at the nipples and then dropped to his knees. Pressing a kiss on the flat stomach he pulled the pants down until Nicks cock sprang free. Gil kissed at the hard shaft then sucked on the cockhead all the while rubbing and kneading the hard ass still encased in white cotton.

Gil stood up and pulled the pants back up. He saw the disappointment in Nick’s eyes and a spark of anger at being denied satisfaction.

"Just a bit longer, Nicky."

Gil held out his hand and as Nick put his hand in the leather covered hand of his lover.

Gil ushered Nick out the door in front of him. He grabbed a bag off the table and locked the door behind him.

Again taking Nicks hand Gil led him across the yard and headed up the trail. The trail was not hard to walk; it was kept cleared and was easy to follow. At times it was necessary to walk single file. Gil always made sure Nick was in front of him. He wasn’t stupid. It gave him a chance to watch the play of muscles on the hard body in front of him. The pants rested just below the lower back right on the swell of Nick’s ass. The light and shadows played over the body. He could see the tight ass cheek muscles working as Nick walked, the dark cleft shimmering in and out of light. Gil cock tightened as he thought of the dark puckered entrance he so loved to possess whether it is with toys, or his tongue. But most especially with his hard cock sliding inside and feeling Nick close around him so hot, moist and tight.

Finally they reached the lookout point. Nick was struck speechless by the overwhelming majesty of the mountains before him.

Nicky stepped between the wooden pillars and rested his hand on one. He gazed out at the expanse of mountains and valleys stretching as far as he could see. The edge of the lookout point was about ten feet in front of the pillars. Standing where he was there was nothing between him and the edge of the mountainside. It was an exhilarating experience. The pillars and a few bushes were the only thing at the edge of the lookout point; the tree line stopped several yards away. The moon bathed the whole area in an eerie white glow. Nick thought it felt like they had stepped out of their world and into another more beautiful world.

Nick felt Gil step up behind him and take him in his arms.

"Its so beautiful, Gil," Nicky breathed in a low voice.

"Yes, it is. I have never seen a more beautiful sight in my life," Gil agreed.

Nick looked back over his shoulder and saw that Gil was looking at him, not the scenery.

Never loosing that dark gaze Gil let his hand drift down Nick’s arm. He slid a white strap through the cuff on Nick’s wrist and attached it to the hook in the pillar. Nick let his head fall forward as Gil repeated the motion his other arm. He knelt down and removed Nicks shoes then spread the legs attaching the ankle cuffs to the pillar. Now Nick could not get away until he released him. Nick was now spread-eagled between the pillars. Gil had retrieved the bag from the wooden box. He set it a couple of yards behind the restrained man. Gil did not want Nick to see what was coming.

Gil stood behind Nick making sure that his body was flush with Nicks. He wanted Nick to feel his arousal feel his heat. The leather clad hands pulled the unresisting body back against his chest. Nick rested his head back against Gils shoulder. Gil let his hands roam over the muscular chest pausing to rub the hard nipples. He slipped one hand under the band of the pants and grasped the hard cock of his young lover.

Nick hissed as cool leather wrapped itself around his hot cock. Gil let one finger rub the cockhead teasing at the piss slit.

Gil gave each nipple a hard pinch then pulled Nick’s head around so he could claim that luscious mouth. Gil swallowed Nicks tongue as he felt every nook and cranny of that mouth. Nick was gasping as Gil transferred his mouth to his neck. Gil grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back exposing the long neck. Gil felt like a creature of the night as the pulse in his lover’s neck beckoned him. He latched onto that pulse point and sucked hard, when he felt Nick shiver he bit down. As Nick squirmed and whimpered Gil continued to clamp down. He wanted Nicky to remember whom he belonged to. With the dark mark he was leaving in plain sight everytime he looked into a mirror, Nick would remember whom he belonged to body and soul. When he released the neck Gil pulled his hand out of the pants. He raised his hands to the top of the shirt. The shirt ripped in half as Gil yanked down. He had deliberately picked clothes that were so thin they would easily tear. Nick gasped as he glanced down. He felt his cock get even harder as he saw Gil black leather clad hands roaming over his bare chest. The moonlight glinting off the shiny leather.

Gil came around and stood in front of his lover. He saw that Nick was breathing a little quicker the proud cock standing out causing a wet spot on the white pants.

Gil produced two golden nipple clamps. He nipped at the nipples pulling the nub out and away from the restrained body. He attached the clamp, the repeated it on the other side. Nick jerked in his restraints as sharp pain shot through him.

Gil gracefully went to his knees. He pulled the pants tight against Nick’s crotch outlining the hard damp cock. He blew gently on the wet fabric then began to lap at Nick’s cock wetting the fabric even more. Nick moaned and arched forward trying to get his cock even closer to that hot mouth.

Gil sucked, licked and nibbled until Nick was panting hard. His cock was hard and dripping with juices. Gil made sure not one drop was lost; he loved the taste of Nick.

While Nick had his head tossed back, Gil pulled out a cock and ball ring harness. It was also gold in color. Gil pulled the cotton material tight around Nicks cock then slipped the ring harness over the hard organ. He then did the same thing with Nick’s balls.

Gil stared down at his handiwork. The white material was stretched tight over Nick’s genitals; the golden rings made a nice contrast to the white material they surrounded. Gil made some adjustments to the straps and ball rings.

He tightened the straps that wrapped around the upper thighs, wanting to make sure that that the white pants would stay in place as he continued with the serious play he had planned. The ball rings were a little loose so he fixed that and spread them even further apart until he heard Nick hiss and try to shift away from him.

Gil grasped the bound cock and squeezed. As Nick whimpered and looked down at him Gil flicked each ball with his finger.

"I want the rings tight…tonight is the kind of night made for the surreal…stretching the limits…facing our demons…I’m the predator…the alpha male that is going to do that…you will be along for the ride…you will submit don’t doubt that, Nicky," Gil emphasized his words by tugging on the ball sacks as he nipped at the cockhead.

Gil stood up and tightened the cuffs attached to the pillars. He did not want Nick to have the ability to move more than an inch or two.

Gil stood behind his lover and leaned around him. He attached two hooks into the nipple clamps then hung weights on the hooks. He did not wait for Nick to adjust to the weights. He attached four weights to each nipple; this was the most weight Nick had ever had on his clamps. Gil wanted sensations hitting his lover from all sides. He needed to break down that iron will and stubbornness his lover had. Nick tried to hunch over, but his arms were stretched to tight for him to be able to do that. He was restrained so he was forced to remain in an upright position.

Gil sat down on the ground right behind Nicks spread legs. He attached three hooks into the cock rings. One right behind the cockhead, one in the middle and one at the base of the cock. He then attached a hook on each ball ring. For each hook he attached two weights except the hook placed by the cockhead. This hook was given a third weight. The cock was then pulled down making Nick even more uncomfortable.

Gil took the tattered remains of Nick’s shirt and ripped it the rest of the way off. Nick groaned as movement made the weights swing causing pain\pleasure to surge through him.

Gil then put his hands on the waistband of the white pants. He tore the material until Nick’s ass was uncovered. He let the material drop in the front so the torn pieces cloth rested on the bound cock.

Gil admired the vision in front of him. Nick was now only clothed at the crotch and the long legs. His chest and ass were bare.

Gil could see that there were still red marks on Nick’s ass from the ruler he had used earlier.

Gil went around and stood in front of Nick. He could tell that Nick while enjoying so far what was going on, was trying to adjust to a little more pain than he was used to.

"Now, Nicky…you look like some pagan sacrifice to the Gods. Spread out for me to sample and use as I see fit. No one around for miles to hear you scream and beg," Gil said.

Gil could tell Nick was turned on by his words so he began his assault on Nick fully intending to get his love to purge himself.

"Now, sweatheart, tell me what bee had been up that fine ass of yours for the past few days?"

Nick jerked at Gils words. The dark eyes widen with shock. He had not expected this question.

"Wha…what…nothing," Nick managed to mumble.

Gil walked behind Nick and picked up the crop.

"I’ll come back to that question in just few minutes," the older man promised.

Nick not being able to see what his lover was doing was unprepared for the crop to land on his ass.

He screamed at the unexpected pain. The weights moved causing more pain at his chest and groin.

Nick swallowed; this was no longer fun. Suddenly he knew exactly what Gil was trying to do he was trying to make Nick spill his guts. Well that was not going to happen. He was not going to burden Gil with his problems.

Nick bit his lip as Gil landed four more lashes on his ass. He knew there would be no blood, Gil was to good for that, but it was going to hurt to sit down for a few days.

Gil moved up behind the bound man. He placed his hands over the nipples and began to tug on them, swinging the weights back and forth. Hearing Nick gasp but not cry out Gil smiled.

"Come on Nicky…you know you want to tell me what’s wrong. You’ve had bad cases before…other dead kids…" here Gil felt Nick flinch at the dead kids comment.

"Why this case? It’ll eat you alive if you don’t get it all out in the open."

"I can handle…handle it. So quit the fucking analyzing and fuck off and let me out of these restraints," Nick snarled.

"No, brat. You stay right where you are until I let you go."

Before Nick could explode with a litany of curses, Gil attached another weight to each nipple. The pain forced Nick’s attention away from his lover.

Gil picked up the crop again and concentrated on Nick’s upper back and shoulder blades. After ten lashes he again stood behind his lover. Nick had started screaming after five lashes. The pain of the crop combined with the movement of the heavy weights was too much.

Gil heard Nicky sob though the younger man quickly tried to cover it up.

Rubbing his hands over the red welt covered back, Gil purposely was rough.

Gil licked at Nick’s ear sucking on the lobe. He licked down the side of his lover’s neck.

"Come on, lover…spill it. I know this case triggered something that you had kept hidden. Something you probably thought was buried deep inside. I’ve been there angel. I’ve had my own demons to face. I’m here for you," Gil held his breath hoping Nick would break now.

"Fuck off, Grissom. I can take anything you can hand out," Nick said through gritted teeth. Nick was determined to tough it out, but it was getting harder. Gil sounded sincere and Nick thought he would feel better if he talked to his lover. Now Nick was just pissed, Gil would have to do more than what he was doing now; Nick was tougher than he looked.

"We’ll see about that, brat."

Gil again knelt behind Nick’s legs. He pulled out two clothespins. Pulling down on the ball sacks he snapped a clothespin on each sack. A loud scream left Nicks mouth. The dark haired man sobbed before he sucked it up and clamped his mouth shut.

Gil pulled out a large clothespin and reaching around the quivering body he snapped it on the cockhead not even attempting to be gentle.

This time Nick sucked in his breath before a keening scream erupted from his mouth. As Nick was still trying to stop his cries and control the pain Gil stood up. He placed his hands on the nipples. He grabbed a handful of skin with the nipples and pulled out and away from the helpless body. The weights swinging wildly. Nick was trying not to scream he was sobbing and whimpering not knowing which way to turn. He hurt everywhere.

Gil unsnapped the nipple clamps and let them and the weights fall to the ground. As the blood surged back into the abused nipples he pinched them between his fingers and twisted hard as he bit down on Nick’s shoulder.

Nick buckled and if he hadn’t been restrained Gil knew they both would have ended up on the ground.

Gil tasted blood and knew that he had broken the skin. He seldom did that, but he wanted this to end. He did not enjoy giving nothing but pain to his lover.

"Now, sweatheart will you talk to me?" Gil prayed that Nick would acquiesce.

Sobbing the tears running down his handsome face, Nick could only nod yes.

Gil carefully removed the weights and clothespins. He loosened the ball spreader, but left it on as well as the cock ring harness.

Nick fell to his knees as Gil released the restraints. He was still sobbing and needed his lovers help to get to the blanket that Gil had spread out earlier.

Gil got them both to the blanket. He let Nicky curl up between his legs. Gil wrapped his arms around his lover and gently rocked him back and forth. When the sobs started slowing down, Gil kissed the top of the dark head. When Nick looked up at him, Gil kissed the beautiful face. He licked the tears off the long dark eyelashes and cheeks. Placing butterfly kisses along the cheekbones he gently covered the quivering lips with his own.

When he felt Nick was calm and the sobs had stopped, Gil said, "Now, my love. Tell me the whole story. There is nothing you can’t tell me."

Hesitating Nick began to talk.

"I had forgotten or I guess I had relegated it to the back of my brain. I was about seven and I was supposed to spend the night with my friend Neil Devons. My mom insisted I eat dinner and take a shower before I went over to Neil’s house. I fell asleep on my bed. When I woke up my parents looked outside and the lights were still on at the Devons house. It was only about nine o’clock not late. I headed on over there and slipped in the back door. Neil and I always just went into each other’s house without knocking. I didn’t see anybody but I heard some voices upstairs. I went on up and went straight to Neil’s room. I remember he was lying on the bed face down, just like those kids last week. There was blood everywhere, but he was always kidding around. I thought he was trying to scare me you know because I was late and everything. I touched him and he didn’t make a sound. I got real scared and said his name and told him if he didn’t stop kidding around I was leaving. He just lay there. See Gil he was dead. I found out later he had been stabbed several times as well as his younger sister. I looked at my hand and it was covered in blood. I backed towards the door and slipped and fell. The floor had blood on it and it was slick. I scrambled to my feet and ran out into the hallway. I heard a noise and looked toward Neil’s parent’s room. I saw Neil’s Mom standing in the hallway and a guy was standing behind her. She screamed at me to run and as I turned he slit her throat. That’s when I saw him clearly, it was a guy that did yard work in the neighborhood. I don’t remember much after that. I somehow got outside before he could catch me and I ran home screaming. My parents told me that I had blood on my clothes and I guess I went into shock. They caught the guy and thankfully I didn’t have to testify. The evidence was all over him and he was proud of what he did…kinda like that guy last week. The whole case last week just brought everything out of my past. I couldn’t sleep and you weren’t here. I just tried to shut everything out…didn’t want to worry you. I have to say though that the team was real supportive, we were just short-handed and real busy. You know something Brass was wonderful. If I didn’t know better I’d swear he was almost hovering over me at times."

Nick stopped pausing for breath. The telling of his worst nightmare had been very hard. He had to admit though that he was glad Gil had forced it out of him. The forcing hurt and would hurt for awhile but he knew why his lover had done it. Sometimes he was just stubborn that he didn’t know what was good for him.

Gil held Nick close. He felt utter relief. It had worked. Nick had broken down and got the poison out of his system. And thank God the boy didn’t hate him for what he did.

"Thanks for sticking with me, bossman. A lot of people would have just written me off as to much trouble."

"Never, Nicky. You will never be too much trouble. I knew you just needed help to get everything out."

"Gil, how did you know that. I mean I can’t see you having trouble like this. You are always in control."

Gil smiled. Now that was an opening if he ever heard one.

Gil then proceeded to tell Nick about the relationship between he and Brass. How Brass had been there for him like he had been there for Nicky. That if it hadn’t been for Brass the two of them might not have gotten together. It was Brass that got Gil back into the scene, although it was Lady Heather that assisted Gil in the last few months.

Nicky was silent for a long time digesting this shocking and surprising bit of news.

Hesitantly he asked, "So…you um…didn’t have sex with Brass? He just helped you over a rough spot right?"

Gil turned Nick’s face up to his. He dropped a gentle kiss on Nicks mouth as he replied, "No sex, brat. I only have sex with you. Brass was my Dom when I needed him to be. Ours was never anything more or less than that. We are friends just like he’s your friend. He was worried about you. That’s why he suggested we come up here. You can always talk to him if I’m not available."

"Okay, I can deal with all that. Just that playroom in the cabin, Damn Gil I just can’t get my mind around the fact that Brass put all that together. He’s so laid back and has such a dry sense of humor."

"Shocked me to the first time I saw it. Now enough of Brass. How do you feel? I’m talking physically, and mentally?"

"I’m sore. In all honesty bossman, I hurt all over. Mentally I feel so much better. I won’t wait so long to talk you to you. The next time we come up here it will be for fun."

"Good, that’s good. Now we make love. But I want you to inside me."

As Nick started to protest, Gil said, "We aren’t going to discuss this, Nicky. You are sore; I know that without you telling me. I want you to take me; I want you to come just by being inside me. I think any pulling of nipples is going to be painful for a day or so."

Nick had to admit Gil was right. He was sore. The nipples still throbbed and his back and ass was stinging something awful.

Gil urged Nick around to face him. He removed the cock and ball rings and pulled off the tattered remains of Nick’s pants. Gil handed Nick a tube of lube. Gil quickly shed his clothes then got on his hands and knees. He knew this position would be the easiest for Nick.

Nick whose cock had lost interest in the proceedings during his trip down memory lane quickly found that the sight of Gil presenting his ass for Nick to ride made his cock stand up and take notice.

A few strokes and Nick was ready. The younger man found when he went to stretch Gil that Grissom had slicked himself up before they had left the cabin. Probably when he went and took his shower. Nick was amazed that Gil always seemed to know how to plan for everything.

Nick slowly and carefully slid inside his lover. Gil was so tight Nick did not want to hurt him. Gil felt affection steal over him. He could tell Nick was being so gentle so he didn’t cause him any hurt.

Gil rocked back, being careful not to slam back. He figured Nick’s genitals might be a little sore.

Nick put one hand on Gils stomach and the other one wrapped around Gil cock. Nick set a rhythm as he pumped his lover hard cock and slid inside the hot passage.

Gil yelled Nicks name as he came, forcing Nick to follow him over the edge into heaven. Nick slumped to one side as Gil collapsed onto the blanket.

It took a few minutes, the Gil got up. He was nothing if not prepared. He cleaned them both off with a damp towel he had brought. He got out a big sleeping bag and spread it out.

Turning his dozing lover over. Gil applied a cool lotion to the sore back and ass.

Urging his lover to his feet, he got both of them into the sleeping bag. For once he did not clean up the area of toys or clothes. It was more important that he remain close to Nick.

Gil lay on his back, urging Nicks head to his shoulder.

"Love you angel," Gil whispered into the dark hair that brushed his cheek.

"Love you to, bossman," Nick murmured.

Both men fell asleep with the moon still shining brightly. Tomorrow would be a new day, a better day. The air was clear between them and all was fine in their world.

Next: Last Day at The Cabin