FIC: Switch Hitter

AUTHOR: em615

FANDOM: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

PAIRING: Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders

RATING: NC-17 for M/M slash

ARCHIVE: WWOMB please. Others please ask first.

FEEDBACK: Yes, please to em615@bellsouth.net

DISCLAIMER: I claim no rights to these characters. No harm or copyright infringement is intended.

NOTES: Many thanks to Jena, beta extraordinaire!

SUMMARY: Nick decides he wants to play and chooses Greg as his playmate.



Switch Hitter
by em615

Greg fairly bounced down the hallway of the crime lab with a huge smile plastered on his face. An old friend he hadn't seen for a few years had just spent a nice long weekend with him. A bouquet of roses had just been delivered to the lab tech from his guest.

Nick exited the break room and bumped in to the flower-bearing man, nearly knocking him down.

"Sorry. I didn't see you there," Greg apologized.

"Wow! Pink roses! What does the note say?" Nick asked, snatching the card from the bouquet before Greg could stop him.

"Give it back!"

Greg tried in vain to retrieve the note from the taller man, who held it at arms length and tore it from the small envelope.

"Thanks for the great weekend in bed. Hugs and kisses, Peter," Nick read aloud. "Peter!? Is this a joke?"

"It's none of your business," the lab tech said as he grabbed the note back. "And keep your voice down!"

"Aw, come on, Greggo. You can tell me. I won't blab."

Greg sighed heavily. "For your information, Peter was my first college roommate."

"But a weekend in bed? Hugs and kisses? What's up with that?"

"If you must know, I'm bi. You know, I bat for both teams," Greg said quietly. "That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Uh, no. Not really. It's just, I thought you had a thing for Sarah."

"I do. Sarah's great! But, let's face it. She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me, except maybe as a younger annoying brother type. Besides, I like to leave my options open."

"Oh," was all Nick could muster.

"Gotta get back to work. You'll keep this under your hat, right?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem."

"Great." And with that, the younger man was gone.

Stokes stood in the hallway in a confused haze for several minutes before finally returning to his case.

*****

The end of Friday night's shift approached, and the CSIs were eager to begin their weekends. Nick, who had spent the week avoiding Greg, now sought the young chemist out. He found him in the locker room about to leave.

"Hey, Greggo," Stokes began. "Haven't seen you much this week."

"That's probably because you've been running the opposite direction every time I come within 20 feet of your personal space" he reprimanded. "I didn't realize you'd be so freaked about, you know, the note."

"Um, yeah. Listen, about that. I wanna make it up to you. Let's go to breakfast, okay? My treat. Please?" Nick flashed his dazzling smile.

"Oh okay. But it better be someplace nice and expensive. I'm starving."

"Deal."

The two men left the building, talking and joking, their friendship once again on even keel. Or so it seemed.

*****

During the meal, Nick was distracted and reserved, tongue-tied and nervous. By the time the check came, Greg had had enough.

"I appreciate the breakfast, Nick, but I gotta split. You're obviously freaked about my preferences. I'm outta here."

"Wait!" Nick grabbed Greg by the wrist as he rose to leave. "I'm sorry I've been so out of sorts. Please don't leave like this. I really need to talk to you about something."

"So talk," Greg demanded.

"Not here. Can we go to your apartment? Please? I can't do this here."

"Fine. I'll meet you there," Greg said as he turned to leave.

*****

"Alright. What's this big pow wow about?" Greg inquired. "And stop pacing. You're wearing a rut in my carpet."

Stokes obeyed and sat down on the couch beside his friend. He took a deep breath and began.

"Okay. You know how, when you're young you're supposed to experiment and stuff?" he asked.

"What? You mean with drugs?" Greg asked.

"No, no. I mean, you know, with sex and all." Nick could feel the blush rising up his cheeks.

"Okay. Yeah. Like who can come the fastest, whose dick is longest, that sort of thing?"

"Sorta. But more than that," the Texan admitted. "I mean, boys experimenting with each other. You know." He couldn't even look the other man in the eye.

"I gotcha. Fooling around with your friends. Yeah, I'm quite familiar with it."

"Well, you see, I'm not. I know it's normal for boys to explore their sexuality with other boys, but I never did. I didn't have any friends that I felt comfortable enough to do that with. I was kinda shy as a kid."

The light bulb went off in Greg's head.

"So you want to make up for lost time with me, huh?"

"Um, well, you know, only if you were comfortable with that," Stokes stuttered.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea. It might affect our friendship and our working relationship."

"No way would I let that happen," Nick assured him. "This is just a friends thing."

"And I don't want people at work finding out about me. I get harassed enough about my hair!"

"It'll just be between us. One friend helping out another."

"I'll have to think about it, Nicky. Okay?"

"Sure. Just let me know."

"I will. See ya on Monday," Greg said as he escorted the CSI to the door.

*****

"I was a little surprised to hear from you so soon, Greggo," Nick said as he sat on his friend's couch.

"Well, I thought about it all night, and I've come to a decision."

"And that is?"

"Let's do it."

Greg stood and yanked his Hawaiian shirt over his head.

"Wait!"

"What?" the now shirtless man asked.

"That's kinda fast, don't you think? I was hoping we could sorta, you know, ease into this."

"Ah, a seduction. Okay. I can do slow. Come on."

He took Nick's hand and dragged him into the bedroom. But before they reached the bed, the older man pulled back.

"Wait. I need to pee first," he stalled.

"Bathroom's through there," Greg sighed as he pointed the direction. "But make it snappy!"

Nick relieved himself, then splashed cold water on his face and took several deep, calming breaths. When he was ready, he returned to the bedroom, only to find Greg completely naked, lying seductively on the bed, his head propped up on several pillows. The lab tech smiled
sensually at his prey.

"You work out," Nick observed appreciatively.

"I like to stay healthy," Greg replied.

"You should wear more tailored shirts and pants, Greggo. Instead of those horrible…"

"We're not here to discuss my wardrobe. Take off your boots, Nicky," he commanded. "And your socks."

Nick obeyed silently.

"Shirt next."

Again, he complied.

"Now take off your pants and come over here."

He hesitated before submitting to the order and finally stood before his friend wearing only his briefs.

"Come on, Nick. It's alright. We'll go nice and slow, okay? And anything you're not comfortable with, we'll stop," Greg assured him.

This was apparently what the other man needed to hear, as he acquiesced and joined Greg on the bed. He sat tensely, staring at the younger man's torso, wanting, but not daring, to look lower.

"What do you want to do? It's your call. Do you want to touch me?" Greg whispered gently.

Nick nodded and gingerly reached out to place a hand on the smooth shoulder before him. He let his hand skim across the pale skin of Greg's chest before returning to his shoulder and down his arm.

"You're skin is so soft," the Texan admired. "Not at all what I expected."

"You know, you can touch me with both hands. And you can touch me wherever you want," Greg encouraged.

Nick placed both hands on Greg's shoulders and slid them down to the small pink nipples. He caressed them for a moment before gently pinching both.

"Um, I gotta tell ya. Nipples. Not a big turn on for me, Nicky. They're not like a woman's breasts."

Stokes immediately removed his hands.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's okay. Just wanted you to know you don't have to spend a lot of time there to get me going, okay," Greg reassured him, placing the large hands back on his chest. "Carry on."

After composing himself again, the older man resumed his exploration, lightly gliding his hands across the other's stomach. Greg flinched and giggled, pushing the hands away.

Nick was horrified. "What did I do now?"

"Nothing," Greg said. "That tickled."

"Oh." The CSI breathed a sigh of relief, then joined his friend in laughter. This broke the tension that he'd been holding inside, and he finally felt himself relax.

Greg noticed the change in attitude. "That's better. This is supposed to be enjoyable, you know. This isn't a science experiment," he joked.

"I know."

"You don't have to handle me so gently either. I'm a guy. Grab hold of something!"

Nick smiled lopsidedly and licked his lips. He then allowed himself to look at the other man's crotch. He placed his hand firmly on Greg's lower stomach and began to inch his way down to the dark patch of hair. He briefly carded his fingers through the coarse curls.

"I half expected to see a mohawk down here," he teased.

"I let it grow back in," the smaller man quipped.

Nick wasn't sure if he was joking or not, but he decided not to pursue the conversation.

"I've never really looked at another man's, you know."

"Dick?"

"Yeah. Let alone touched one. Well, besides my own, of course," he admitted nervously.

"Well now's your chance, if you want it."

With his index finger, he slowly stroked the length of Greg's cock and back up again, completely avoiding the head. He repeated this several times before he was interrupted again.

"You know, the underside is more sensitive," Greg encouraged. "And so's the tip."

Gently, Nick ran his finger around the head and finally grasped the other man's growing erection in his fist. Delicately he began to stroke up and down. Motivated by the small moans he was hearing, he grew bolder, massaging faster and more firmly. Greg spread his legs wider, accommodating further study, and Nick slipped his other hand around Greg's balls and caressed them.

Greg was squirming and panting. He needed to move on. "You know, Nick, your shorts look pretty uncomfortable, and I've found that skin on skin is always nice," he hinted.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Nick considered his options for a moment, then decided that perhaps Greg was right. He raised up and slipped his white cotton briefs off, flinging them to the floor.

"Better?" Greg asked.

"Yeah," he answered with a hint of surprise. "So. Skin on skin, huh?"

"Yeah."

Greg slid down on the bed until he was prone, then motioned for Nick to follow suit until they lay face to face.

"May I touch?" Greg requested.

The older man nodded, and Greg began an exploration of his own, fondling tan flesh eagerly.

"May I kiss?"

"You wanna kiss me?" Nick squeaked.

"I'd like to, if it's okay."

The CSI considered for a moment before consenting with a quick nod. Greg leaned forward, making sure only their lips touched at first. He kissed gently and tenderly and let Nick set the pace, which he did quickly, deepening the joining. Arms tangled around each other in an investigation of their own. Then aroused cock met aroused cock sending a shock wave of pleasure and surprise through Nick. He broke the kiss and pulled away.

"I'm sorry," Greg said. "I went too fast."

"No. It's just, that was…that was…wow!"

Suddenly, he pushed the younger man onto his back, then covered the pale body with his own, sliding between Greg's open legs. Easily he found a pleasurable rhythm and thrust his erection against Greg's. Nick bucked faster and faster, moaning with delight with each stroke. Greg needed to rein him in.

"Slow down, Cowboy. You don't wanna shoot so soon. There are other enjoyments to be had."

The Texan stilled and let the other man take the lead. Greg moved them back onto their sides, kissing and nibbling without breaking the delicious body contact.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" he whispered in the Nick's ear.

"Yes, please."

"Then stay right there." Greg turned over and opened his nightstand drawer, retrieving a condom and lube. He handed the tube to Nick.

"Astroglide?" the CSI questioned.

"It makes things much easier, more comfortable," Greg explained. "Do you want me to lie on my stomach? It's easier to prep that way."

"Um, prep?"

"Well, you can't just plunge in. I have to be stretched out and lubricated first," Greg said.

"How…" Nick's eyes grew wide. "You want me to stick my fingers in your ass?! That's disgusting!"

"You wanna stick your dick in my ass! Besides, it's not as gross as it sounds. Trust me. I'll help you. I'll lie on my back so you don't have to think so much about what you're doing, okay?"

Nick looked unconvinced.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," the younger man reminded him. "We could go back to what we were doing before."

"No, I'm okay. I said I wanted to experiment, so let's go to it."

Greg smiled gratefully and rolled onto his back. He opened the lube and squeezed a generous amount onto Nick's index finger. Then he raised his knees and opened his legs, leading the lubricated finger to his opening. Nick toyed around the area before breaching the hole slowly. He pushed his finger all the way inside and twisted it back and forth, uncertain that he was doing it right. His fingertip brushed against the inside front of Greg's rectum, causing Greg to arch his back and moan loudly with delight.

"What was that?" Nick questioned.

"Prostate," the young man sighed.

"You mean turn-your-head-and-cough? That prostate?" he asked incredulously.

"One in the same."

"And it feels good when I do *this*?" Nick repeated the tender stroke upward, watching with excitement as Greg, eyes closed, writhed in bliss and moaned again more loudly.

"Are you trying to kill me, Nicky?"

"I don't know. You seem to be enjoying it when I do *this*." Nick rubbed the erotic spot once again, more firmly, a smile spreading widely across his face as Greg bucked over and over again.

"Please add another finger," the hyper-aroused man begged.

Nick complied, adding another lubed finger to the mix. After a few minutes, he added yet another. Greg was panting now, unable to lie still.

"Nick, please fuck me now. Please," he pleaded.

After rolling on the condom, Nick moved on top of the Greg, positioned his cock at the opening, and pushed inside slowly, but persistently. He stopped when he was all the way in, unable to believe how good it felt to be inside his friend, another man.

Greg wrapped his long legs around Nick's back, then leaned his head up to kiss the older man deeply and passionately. At some point, Nick had begun to thrust, gently at first, but growing stronger and deeper as their desire grew.

He became accustomed to Greg's signals, sensing when the other man was close to completion. In order to drag their coupling out as long as he could, Nick slowed his movements when he felt his lover about to step over the edge of orgasm. But he was unable and unwilling to delay pleasure for too long, and soon he felt Greg's hot semen shoot over his belly and chest.

"You just came all over me," Nick panted with a mixture of awe and carnality.

Greg was in no condition to reply.

"That's the most erotic thing that's ever happened to me," he gasped out as orgasm overtook him, too.

He collapsed on top of Greg, breathing hard and still shuddering.

"Uh, Nick. Condom," Greg reminded.

Nick pulled out of his lover and removed the spent latex, dropping it off the side of the bed. He rolled off the other man, but pulled him along so they were embracing in a tangle of arms and legs.

"I feel so, so debauched," Nick said with a chuckle.

"I guess that makes me the debaucher?"

"Greggo, anytime you need a debauchee, I'm your man!"

"So you're okay with this?"

"Okay? Are you kidding? I'm switching teams!"

Both men laughed and kissed again, gently.

"Wanna spend the weekend in bed, Greggo?"

END