Title: Santa To The Rescue

Author/pseudonym: Angelise

Fandom: CSI

Posted to List: 12-25-01

Pairing: Gil/Greg/Warrick

Rating: NC-17

Status: New, Complete

Archive: Yes

Feedback: More than welcome! And much appreciated!

E-mail address for feedback: angelise7@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: None

Other websites: Angelise's Heavenly Bodies

http://writingonthewall.slashcity.net/~angelise7/index.html

Disclaimers: CSI and its characters belong to Anthony Zuiker and CBS Broadcasting Company. No infringement is intended. This

story is written for entertainment purposes only and the author makes no profit.

Author's Notes: None

Summary: Gil makes a mistake and Greg ends up working the holiday.

Warnings: None

+++++++

Santa to the Rescue

by Angelise

Copyright December 2001

+++++++

"Damn, I’m tired."

Grissom fell into bed and wrapped his arms around Greg. A few seconds later Warrick’s tall frame settled beside him, the black man’s long arms gathering both men close. Surrounded by his two lovers, Grissom buried his face in Greg’s hair and drifted off to sleep

+++++++

Minty fresh breath whispered words across Grissom’s stubbled cheek. "Love you, man. Merry Christmas." A slight weight settled around the older man’s neck as he snuggled closer to Warrick.

+++++++

Grissom stood in the shower, welcoming the hot water pounding down on his head. Warrick step in behind him and plastered his lean body against his stockier form.

"Merry Christmas, Gil." The black man nipped his lover’s shoulder.

Grissom turned and offered his mouth to Warrick, encouraging a lazy exploration. Pulling apart, he rested his forehead against his lover’s chest. "Where’s Greg? This hot water won’t last forever."

Warrick slid soapy hands over Grissom’s back. "He’s working."

Grissom lifted his head. "What do you mean he’s working?"

"You volunteered him, you asshole. Don’t you remember?" Warrick nipped the older man’s jaw, removing the sting of his words.

Confused, Grissom stepped back. "I volunteered him? For Christmas?" The man shook his head. "You must be mistaken. Why would I do that?"

Warrick moved under the spray of scalding water. "I was standing right there, babe, when Eckley asked you to help him staff the day shift." He paused a second and soaped his body thoroughly. "You told Eckley, Greg wanted to work some extra hours."

"I had no idea he meant Christmas day." Grissom allowed his lover to wash his genitals.

"You need to pay more attention, Gil." Warrick teased his fingers over Grissom’s heavy ball sac. "I bet you don’t even realize you’re wearing the gift Greg gotcha for Christmas." He tapped the gold pendant nestled amongst the graying hairs on his lover’s chest.

"What?" Grissom looked down, his fingers tracing the gold trio of Celtic love knots. He closed his eyes momentarily and lifted the small piece of jewelry to his lips. "Greg."

Grissom stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. "Come on, Rudolph. We’ve got a rescue to plan."

+++++++

Eckley’s mouth fell open when Grissom charged into his office. The night CSI supervisor was completely decked out in full Santa gear.

"Merry Christmas!" the obviously insane man proclaimed.

Eckley backed away, slamming against the wall to avoid his colleague’s hug. "Uh… Uh…."

Grissom threw an arm around the thin man and presented him with a large gaudily wrapped gift. "Happy Holidays from the night shift."

Leaving the stunned man gasping like a dying fish, Grissom slipped quickly away. He waved at a wide-eyed staring, chest clutching Brass, before walking into Greg’s lab. Hugging his lover, he kissed him fast and hard. "Wrap it up, babe. I’m busting you outta here."

Giggles spilled out as Greg closed down his machinery. Discarding his lab coat, he reached out and tickled Grissom’s red velvet covered ass. "Lead the way to your sleigh, Santa."

Grissom bundled Greg into his jacket as he guided the young man down the hallway. He pushed his lover through the exit and chuckled. "Speaking of my sleigh…"

Greg stumbled to a sudden stop as he caught sight of the rescue’s getaway driver. A grinning Warrick held the SUV’s door open, reindeer antlers planted firmly on his head.

"Get the lead out, Elfboy. The North Pole awaits!"

Greg scrambled inside the vehicle and hugged both men, his fingers teasing playfully over their crotches. He laughed merrily.

"On Dancer, on Prancer! I’ve got presents to unwrap!"

The end