Reality Intrudes

Wgang

Disclaimer: CSI does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Gil and Nick do not belong to me.

Authors notes: This is a continuation of my first attempt into the BDSM category.

Feedback welcome, but be gentle. If I have used the wrong terms please let me know. Thanks

Rating:NC-17 for m/m sex, bondage, language, pain/pleasure play.

Author:Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Gil and Nick meet at Lady Heather’s and due to the Lady’s efforts they find that they have a lot in common, in more ways than just at work. This will be a continuing storyline not only at Lady Heather’s, also in the workplace.

 

Reality Intrudes.
by Wgang

Gil leaned back in his chair as he heaved a great sigh. As a smile lit his face he realized that he had smiled more in the last three weeks than he had in the last three months. The reason for that was now walking into his office. Gil felt heat pool in his groin as he gazed at Nicky, his heart and soul wrapped up in that beautiful package that was standing in front of him.

Nick had on a light blue shirt with black pants. The shirt had the top two buttons undone showing just the edge of the mark Gil had left on the tanned chest of his young lover. Gil always made certain that Nick had his mark on him somewhere every day. He liked to see it and know that no one else had the right to touch his lover. He knew that Nick loved it, it made him feel desired and secure in their relationship. No one else looking at Nick would even notice the mark unless they were specifically looking for it and as far as Gil was concerned no one better be looking at his lover that close.

As Nick opened his mouth to talk, Gil raised his hand and stood up. They were the only ones in the lab. Catherine was on vacation, Sara and Warrick were out on a case and Gregg was out for dinner.

Gil walked around the table and got into Nick’s space. The dark headed man stepped back a bit looking around a little nervously. He still could not get used to Gil getting so close to him at work. Granted they had told the rest of the team of their relationship and while everyone seemed happy for them, Nick didn’t want to throw anything in their face.

Gil put his arm around Nick and place his hand on the small of the young mans back. He gently tugged forward until he had Nick wrapped up in his arms.

Nibbling on Nick bottom lip, Gil murmured "Love you, baby. Have I told you that today?"

Nick touched his tongue to Gils lips and replied "Not in the last hour, love you to, boss."

Gil let his hands drift down to the ass he had lusted after for so long and now possessed on a very regular basis. He gripped the tight ass cheeks and pulled Nick close into his body.

"Did you do what I asked? Mmm…told you if you put my toys on you’d get a nice surprise tonight. Been awhile since we played in a heavy scene. Our room was just finished a couple of days ago. If you’re good we’ll go up there tonight and christen it right."

Nick blushed but said "I have the butt plug in and that torture device on my dick. Hope this surprise is good. Everytime I sit down the plug gets shoved deeper and my cock feels like its being yanked on. This is just not pleasant Gil."

Nick was slightly pouting, but his eyes were snapping in excitement. He loved wearing toys to work. He also knew that if he played along and gave Gil a hard time he would have to be punished and like Gil said it had been awhile since they had played a heavy scene and he was ready for one. It gave him a thrill to know what he was wearing under his clothes and no one else knew except his lover.

"Let’s see, baby."

Gil proceeded to rub his hands over the firm ass and pushed in until he felt the outline of the butt plug. Placing one hand over Nick crotch Gil could feel the straps holding the cock in place. The straps attached to the butt plug, keeping the plug in place. The straps then held the cock up and against Nick’s body. The straps were tight enough that when Nick moved the straps rubbed across the cock stimulating the organ. Gil loved it, it meant Nick was on the edge all day.

Nick moaned and threw his head back as Gil continued to stroke his cock and ass. Gil took advantage and attached his mouth to the tanned throat sucking gently. Wouldn’t do to give Nick a hickey here at work where it could be seen? He didn’t want to embarrass his lover.

"Come on Nicky, time for some fun."

Gil took Nicks hand and led him into the office closet. This was a walk-in closet that held extra supplies. Nothing sterile was kept in here.

Gil pushed Nick up against the wall and proceeded to devour the pouting mouth. As Nick pulled away slightly panting, Gil tied a couple of pieces of cord around Nick’s wrists.

Glancing down in surprise, Nick yelped "Gil, what the hell are you doing, we’re at work. What if someone walks in?"

"No ones going to walk in and I locked the closet door. We’ll hear anyone come in; they’ll make enough noise. Besides I haven’t tasted you in awhile or touched that silky skin and I want to hear you moan and your eyes dilate as I take you against the wall. What I want I get and now I want your ass naked and waiting for me to stroke inside deep…hard and wet. You’ll have to accept that, Nicky."

Nick did moan then, the picture Gil painted was wonderfully sinful. Nick had decided that he and Gil were made to commit sin together.

Gil tied the wrists together and then raised them over Nicks head attaching the cord to a hook in the wall used to hang up the employee’s lab coats.

Slowly Gil unbuttoned the blue shirt and pulled it out of the tailored slacks baring the muscular chest of his love. Gil maintained eye contact as he removed Nick’s belt and slowly unzipped the pants. Surprisingly Nick was not wearing any underwear. His cock was bound by the straps and held tight against his body.

"No underwear, Nicky. Shame on you baby, you’re just begging to be taken aren’t you? Don’t worry I ‘m going to take you, but first lets get the pants off don’t want to get them all damp and wrinkled now do we?"

Gil knelt down and slipped off Nick’s shoes and socks then slid the pants off the long slim legs and put them on rack. Gil threw a couple of towels on the floor. He had planned ahead for this scene. Nick stood there wearing just the unbuttoned blue shirt that hung half way down his ass. The black straps around his cock stood out against his skin. Gil thought he was the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

Gil stayed on his knees and spread Nicks legs wide apart. The older man slid his arms between Nick’s thighs placing his hands on Nick’s ass. He leaned forward as he pulled Nick towards him.

Gil began to lick the slightly furry balls then sucked them into his mouth. Nick groaned and tried to shove his crotch into Gils face.

Gil reached up and yanked on the straps. Nick yelped as the strap jerked his cock.

"Behave, Nicky. I’m going to take care of you. You’re being contrary today. Be patient."

Gil left the cock strapped and just sucked and licked the cock head while he pulled on the heavy ball sac. Standing up he pushed his body against Nicks forcing the younger man into the wall. Leaning heavily on the slender body Gil pushed his crotch into Nicks just enough to cause the straps to tighten on the leaking cock of his lover. Nicks eyes were dark obsidian dilated with passion and love for his older lover.

"Take me, Gil…please…take me…" Nick panted pushing back against Gil as he let his head drop back against the wall.

Gil smiled, "I will baby…I will…not just yet"

Nick moaned as Gil latched onto his neck nipping down the neck to the hard nipples. Gil licked the bruise he had left over one nipple then transferred his attention to the other nipple. Biting down he held on as Nick bucked against the pain of the bite. Licking and suckling Gil soothed the sore nipple, then went back to the other one where he proceeded to repeat the process.

Nick yelped as Gil bit down, then Gil began to remove the straps. Gil made sure Nicks cock was still trapped between their bodies as he twisted the butt plug. Gil soothed the nipple then transferred his mouth to Nicks bottom lip. Sucking gently Gil inserted his tongue and began a dual with Nick’s tongue. Gil grabbed the dark hair and held Nick in place, as he became more aggressive with his kiss. Nick was gasping for breath when Gil finally let him go.

Gently Gil turned Nick around until he faced the wall. Gil reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small tube of lube. He unfastened his slacks and let them drop, at this point he didn’t give a damn if they got wrinkled or wet. All he wanted right now was to sink into that tight moist heat that was waiting for him. Pulling the plug out Gil pushed his fingers inside making sure that Nick was prepared for him. He lubed his cock then grabbed hold of Nick’s hips.

"Here it comes, baby. I’m going to fill you up and be so deep we won’t know where I end and you begin."

Gil felt the muscles under his hands relax and he slid his cock home with one plunge. Gil put one hand over Nick’s mouth, which was a good thing because it muffled Nicks scream. Gil set up a punishing rhythm. He wished there were a mirror in the closet. Keeping his hand over Nick’s mouth, he pulled the dark head down until the back of Nick’s head rested on his shoulder. Nicks arms were stretched out over his head and were still attached to the coat hook. Nick arched his back trying to get something anything to rub his cock on. Gil smiled as he switched his hand from Nick’s hip to the cock. The straps were still on the cock but were loose. Gil gripped the hard leaking cock and as he surged forward he shoved Nick back holding onto the young mans cock. Another muffled scream as Nick felt Gils cock sink even deeper. It felt like the hard steel inside him was going to come out his stomach. Gil removed the straps and began to stroke and pump Nicks cock, never slowing down on the pounding he was delivering to Nick’s ass. Gil removed his hand from Nick’s mouth and placed it on the side of Nick’s head. Gil forced Nick to look up at him. Nick was flushed, his mouth slightly open as he shuddered to get his breath.

Gil covered Nick’s mouth with his own mouth. God, Gil loved this. He had complete possession of the hot body he loved. He was devouring Nick from both ends, filling his mouth and his ass. Gil felt Nicks muscles tense and knew it was close. Sure enough Gil swallowed Nicks scream as the young man shot his load over Gils hands and against the wall. Gil followed his lover over the edge; he kept pumping inside the tight heat until all his seed was sent deep inside Nick’s ass. As Gil felt Nick sag in his arms he took the cord off the coat hook and both men slipped to the floor.

Gil turned Nick around until he lying on the floor on the towels. Gil knelt between his lover’s legs and gently took the spent cock in his hands. He licked Nicks cock and stomach clean. Gil loved to do this, it was his way of taking care of the younger man. It was also a way to pay homage to a body made in heaven and to the young man who allowed Gil to take him whenever and wherever Gil chose. Of course, Nicky had some great ideas about the places he’d like to make love also.

Gil quickly wiped his hands and the wall down. Wouldn’t do to have someone come in and wonder about the stain on the wall.

Nick finally opened his dazed eyes; he reached out and pulled Gil down to lay on top of him. Gil leaned down and gently kissed the slightly trembling lips. When they parted for him he slid his tongue inside then sucked on Nicks tongue. Gil loved the quiet moments after they had made wild love. He would love nothing more than to have Nicky curl up in his arms and they could both drift off to sleep tangled up in each other’s arms. Unfortunately they couldn’t do that at work. Gil was actually shocked at himself for doing something so out of character. Can’t get more out of character than making love to your significant other against the wall in the office closet at work. But what a hell of a high and thrill, more exciting than the roller coasters he loved.

Gil felt Nicky cuddle closer, he felt the sated body settle next to his as Nicks breath started to even out a good indication that the younger man was starting to go to sleep.

Gil chuckled to himself as he pictured someone walking in on them all nestled together on the floor. Gil carded his fingers through Nick’s silky soft hair. The other hand he slipped down and rubbed the ass he had just claimed.

"Have to get up, Nicky. We have a couple more hours then we can go home. Can’t wait for you to see your surprise."

Nick sighed; he kissed Gil on the cheek and sat up. Gil climbed to his feet pulling Nick up with him. Taking the cords off Nick’s wrist, Gil noticed they were a little red. He kissed the inside of each wrist.

"Have to use something else instead of cord. I don’t want to leave marks on your wrist that could cause bruises. The bruises I give you I prefer no one see, they’re just for you and me."

Nick stepped closer and melted into Gils arms. After a long lingering kiss the two men parted.

"I love it when you mark me, no ones business but ours what we do when we’re alone. They can do whatever turns them on and we can do what we want. If they don’t like it then fuck them."

"Such a potty mouth, Nicky. Maybe you need to be disciplined later for saying such a bad word at work. You really have been a little brat today. I think that white ass of yours needs to be blistered."

"Maybe you’re right bossman, think you’re man enough to do it?" Nick smiled up at Gil gazing at him through long eyelashes.

Gil growled deep in his throat and pulled his tantalizing lover closer. The kiss that followed was intense, long and hard. When Gil released his young lover, Nick was flushed and gasping for breath.

"Think I can handle you, brat. Now get dressed. You have two hours to think on what’s waiting for you at home."

Gil swatted the bare ass as Nick bent over to pick up a towel.

Rubbing his stinging ass cheek Nick pouted in a way he knew that Gil loved.

"OW, Gil that stung."

"Its going to do more than sting later, Nicky," Gil replied. He wiped himself off and started dressing. Gil looked down at his clothes. They were wrinkled but no tell tale signs of what he had been doing. They should pass muster. Thankfully he had remembered to bring the towels from home, once a CSI always a CSI. Don’t leave any evidence behind.

"Now you’re threatening me, lover. Not nice."

"Not a threat, a promise…and you know I keep my promises."

Nick smiled at his lover secure in his love for the older man and secure in the knowledge that Gil loved him.

Nick slowly wiped himself off, knowing that Gil was watching him. Nick shifted on one hip and pushed his ass out as he cleaned himself. He licked his lips as though really concentrating on his task.

Gil felt himself flush and his heartrate speed up. Damn little shit, Nicky knows just how to push his buttons. As secure as Nick was in Gils love for him, there were times Gil worried about keeping Nicky happy. He was quite a bit older than his young lover was and at times that bothered him. He figured he would just take it a day at a time.

Gil pounced and bent Nick at the waist. He wiped the gorgeous ass off then kissed each cheek. Pulling Nick up Gil placed a kiss on the moist lips.

"I’m going on out. You have five minutes to be dressed. Put the towels in the gym bag with the others. We’ll take it home with us."

"You are always so prepared, Gil. I’m impressed," Nick chuckled as he pulled up his slacks.

"I want the straps and plug back on Nicky…don’t argue. With what I have in mind tonight I want you nice and stretched."

Gil turned and left the closet, he knew that Nick was standing there in surprise and anticipation. However, he had no intention to divulge what he was planning to his lover.

A few minutes later Nick came into the office closing the closet door behind him. Looking at him no one would think he had just been fucked by his boss in the closet. Fucked hard enough to make him scream several times. No not fucked, loved by his boss. Gil always said that it was love not fucked and Nick knew it was true. Just sometimes the word fit the rough way they made love and quite frankly the word was appropriate at times and sometimes was such a turn on. Talking dirty was something he liked especially when Gil was in his Alpha Dom mode.

As Nick approached Gils desk, Gregg walked in and wanted to discuss a case they were working on. It said a lot for the Nick and Gils power of subterfuge that neither man was flustered at almost getting caught. Nick followed the younger man out the door well aware that Gil was watching him all the way down the hall.

Gil sighed as Nick disappeared from sight. That boy was going to be the death of him yet. Nick just had to breathe around him and he wanted to flip Nick over and take him. It was highly erotic to know that Nick had his seed deep inside of his bowels and had a plug inserted. To know that this beautiful young man in the tailored slacks was hiding a bound cock. Didn’t matter where they were or who was around Gil wanted his young lover anyway possible. Laughing to himself he thought of the people who worked for him and what their reactions had been when they had been told of the men’s new relationship. Gil mind wandered as he thought of their friends and their new home.

Sara at first had been shocked and maybe a little appalled. After a few days she said that she accepted their relationship and had treated them no different, Gil was well aware that she had been interested in him for awhile. Sara just wasn’t his type. Gil knew that out of all of them Sara had her own life and preferred not to mix the people she knew. She preferred to to keep her working friends separate from her non-CSI friends. He was sorry that Sara had a crush on him, he would never hurt her on purpose she couldn’t help it that he preferred tall, dark, moody and handsome and a very male lover.

Warrick was up for anything and wasn’t surprised at all. Gil knew that Warrick considered Nick his best friend. Nick had been very relieved when Warrick had not missed a beat when told the news. Warrick had just told them to be good to each other and in the next breath said that if they ever wanted to have a foursome just let him know. The black CSI had just laughed as Nick had blushed a bright red and Gils mouth had fallen open. Gil had then informed Warrick that Nicky was his and he never intended on sharing. Warrick had laughed and said that was just the answer he was wanting for Grissom. With one look Warrick had managed to convey to Grissom that if he ever hurt Nick that Warrick would take him to task, boss or no boss.

Catherine accepted it but said that she would watch to make sure that Gil did not hurt Nick. Catherine had an insatiable curiosity and asked questions about when they found out they loved each other, etc. They had been very basic and had not mentioned Lady Heather at all. Catherine had taken an interest in the younger man, much like an older sister. Gil had no doubt that should Nick ever come to harm due to anything Gil did Catherine would not hesitate to take him apart. Gil thought it was great that Nick had such good friends looking out for him. He figured Catherine would be shocked if she knew exactly what he did to Nick on at least a weekly basis. Catherine for all her living and working in Vegas could be rather innocent of certain things. He did not think knowing that Nick liked being tied and bound was in her thinking at all. That did not even take into consideration the weights, clamps, paddles and whips.

Gregg had barely acknowledged the information. He had congratulated them both and just wondered why it had taken them so long to get together. He had figured out a long time ago that they were made for each other. Then Gregg had informed them that he had plenty of work to do and that he thought they should have everyone over to their place for a party. Gil just laughed, everyone knew that Gregg loved parties and grabbed any excuse to have one or go to one.

Brass had just looked at the two of them. Gil had not told Nick that Brass was the one to introduce him to the dom/sub lifestyle in Vegas. While Gil had been in the lifestyle before Vegas it wasn’t until Brass had shown him some clubs that he started to get back into the scene. Gil figured Nick would freak if he knew that Brass was well aware what was going on. He had known of Gils sexual preferences for many years and had seen how Gil would look at Nick when he thought no one was looking. Brass had also seen how Nick looked at Gil. All the older cop had said was "About damn time the two of you wised up. Call yourselves CSI’s and can’t see the evidence right in front of your faces. All I’ve got to say is be good to each other or I’ll read you both the riot act."

Thinking back over the last four weeks, Gil was amazed at all the changes that had taken place outside of the office. Once the team had been told of the new lovers, work had settled down and no one had missed a beat.

The home life was completely different. Property sold fast in Vegas so the two men had no problems selling their homes. They had found a four level house in an older neighborhood. They both loved older homes and this one was in pristine shape. It was on a three-acre lot with a lot of trees and an extensive flower garden that had a beautiful fountain in the center. The two men made good money and pooling it together the payments were easy to manage. Neither man was a party animal and both were frugal with their money. In fact the down payment was easy. Grissom especially had a lot of money in the bank because as he freely admitted he had no life until Nicky entered it. Therefore he just saved his money. Nick had grown up without a lot of money so he saved everything he could.

They had combined their furniture and Gil let Nick control the decorating except for the upper level. Gil had no sense of color and his apartment had been pretty sterile. Nick loved color, live plants and wide-open spaces. Nick said it must be because he was from Texas that he liked the outdoors and bright big airy rooms. The basement was full of boxes and just stuff that neither man was prepared to get rid of yet. The first floor had an antique room and the big family room. The big screen TV, comfortable furniture, fireplace and the entertainment center was in the family room. Both men loved antiques and this room was filled with old furniture and knickknacks from the past. There was a spare bedroom down the hall. There was also a den and off the den a smaller room. Gil had the small room all to himself, he had to have somewhere to put his bug collection. The kitchen was big, and airy with all the newest appliances. The kitchen had a bay window overlooking the garden. They had put a table in the window and that is where the two men took their meals.

The second floor was the master bedroom. The entire floor was a suite dominated by a massive bed in the center of the room. There were three doors in the master bedroom. One led to a large walk-in closet. Each man had one side of the closet for their clothes. The second door led to a large bathroom. The bathroom was done in hunter green and pale gold tile. The bathtub was large enough for three people. The third door let to the top level of the house. This was the part of the house that Nick and Gil had only been to. This had been used by previous owners as a playroom for their children; the two men were converting it to be their playroom. They were high enough on the fourth floor that no one could peek in. The houses around them were all one or two level houses. The trees also helped keep peeking eyes out. On one wall facing the garden the windows went from the floor to the ceiling. Gil had no intention of putting curtains up; both men loved the openness and the feeling of freedom the full windows gave. A door was next to the windows and led to a small balcony. On the balcony was a five-person hot tub, although the two men never intended on inviting anyone out to join them.

The room itself was open with no walls except around the bathroom. The bathroom contained the usual sink and toilet and also had a special shower. The shower had attachments that enabled the user to clean himself on the inside as well as the outside. Gil had also made sure there some well placed hooks in the wall and floor. He liked water play and planned on having lots of fun with his lover in the bathroom also. Half the room had hard wood floors. On this side of the room was the play equipment. The equipment was done in black leather and stainless steel. There was a St. Andrews Cross, a padded sawhorse, a padded bench that had two levels to it and moved to adjust to whatever the dom wanted. There was also a cushioned leather table. The last was a new contraption that they had not used yet. Both men were looking forward to breaking it in. The table enabled the Dom to move his submissives arms and legs in any position he so desired. The table also rotated slowly, allowing the sub to be put face down. Leather straps covered in lambskin held the sub in place. Nick was really anticipating this as being put in this position would allow weights to be applied to his nipples, cock and balls. The weights pulling them down causing the sensations he loved. There was an armoire on one wall. It held Gils and Nick’s scene clothes. There was also the horse, Nick had loved the one at Lady Heather’s and Gil could not deny him. Besides he had loved the scene to. The only thing different about this horse was that they had made the saddle larger. Gil wanted to see Nick face down on the saddle, his ass lying right in front of the older man. Gil had plans for that ass and he wanted to do it while the mechanical horse was moving. Along another wall were shelves and drawers that held all the toys the men liked to use. All the clamps, plugs, paddles, restraints, lube, etc. were put away carefully after each use. This is after careful washing and drying. Both men were obsessive about cleanliness. Next to the shelves hung the array of whips and crops. Most had never been used and some like the bullwhip would never touch Nicks skin. Gil used it for the fear factor; it was too strong for his taste. Hanging from a hook in the ceiling was a set of manacles. They were cushioned inside with sheepskin and when put on went from Nick’s wrist to his elbow. Hanging on a hook next the bank of window hung a sling. The two men had never used this. Gil was saving it for the next weekend when they would have two days off. He planned on putting Nick in it and taking the next step in their relationship. Having a man allow you to put your fist up his ass was the ultimate trust issue. Nick had been begging for it, but Gil did not think he was ready for it. After living together for the last few weeks Gil figured they were both almost ready for that last step.

The other side of the room looked very different. The floor was covered with deep pile black carpeting. There was a large white leather sofa sitting about three feet away from a wall. Gil did not want it against the wall, as he liked taking Nick while the young man was bent over the back of the sofa. Gil knew that Nicky loved the feel of rubbing his bound, hard cock against the smooth coolness of real leather. On one side of the sofa was an oak and brass table with two drawers. The drawers held some light restraints, clamps, lotions, gels and lube. There was a low sturdy square oak and brass coffee table in front of the sofa. In front of the coffee table thrown on the black carpet was a 7x7 white sheepskin rug. Gil had fallen in love with it at Lady Heather’s and had to have one. There was nothing more beautiful than his beloved Nicky lying naked on a white rug. His tanned skin and dark hair contrasting wonderfully. His eyes seemed to shine darker when the backdrop was white. White and black pillows were thrown around the carpet. The room was a contrast in style and the men used whichever side suited their moods.

It was by mutual agreement that there would be no TV, radio, phone or any other nuisance device on this level of the house. This floor was theirs and theirs alone. Just the two of them, the outside world just a memory until they were forced from the nest of play they had made for themselves.

The two men had Lady Heather over to their place a couple of nights ago. Since she had been the one to get them together they wanted her to see their place, especially the upper level that they would not show their other friends.

She had put her stamp of approval on the playroom, but assured them that she still wanted to see them at her place once in awhile. Lady Heather left feeling very satisfied. She had known when the two men had left her place that they were meant to be together. They had looked so happy. Nick had practically been glued to Grissoms side and Gil had never looked happier. She had not been surprised when they had immediately found their own place and had been happy to help them find and get installed their toys.

Gil was abruptly pulled out of his musings by fingers being snapped in his face. He slightly jumped as he looked up into Nicks smiling face.

"Daydreaming, Gil? Hope it was about me."

"It’s always about you. Just thinking about the last few weeks, and now you get back to work so I can dream about what I’m going to do to you tonight."

Gil smiled as Nick blushed, the dark lashes covering the dark eyes. God, he loved it when Nick blushed and turned shy. The best thing was Gil knew it wasn’t a come on. Nick was really a little shy even after everything they did together.

"I’ll drop by the lab and we can get out of here on time tonight. How’s that sound?"

"Sounds great, Gil. Can’t wait until we get home."

Time seemed to drag but the two men finally arrived home. They didn’t get out on time but that was nothing unusual. Thankfully this time they only had to work an extra hour.

A couple of hours later they had eaten and were watching one of the morning shows catching up on the current events. Gil was sitting in the corner of the sofa with Nick sitting between his legs. It was their favorite ways to sit. Gil loved feeling Nicks warm body leaning against him. Nick loved the way Gil wrapped his arms around his stomach holding him close.

Nick was starting to get drowsy when he felt Gil brush his fingers across his groin. Gil let his fingers stroke down the strapped cock and bound balls. Nicks slacks were lightweight and since he wore no underwear Gil could feel the cock head and the straps. Nick let his legs fall apart giving Gil easier access to his body. Gil stroked his finger on the sensitive skin behind Nicks scrotum then let the finger travel down to the butt plug. Pushing gently he smiled when he heard Nick moan as the plug was moved inside of him.

Gil removed his hand and gripped Nick’s arms. He sat Nick up on the sofa and sat up straight behind him. Gil slid one arm around the slim waist and pulled the hot body up tight against his. The other arm he wrapped around the right shoulder and put his hand on Nick face. Turning the handsome face towards him Gil leaned down and claimed Nick’s mouth. Sucking on the full lower lip Gil slid his tongue inside the moist heat. Leaving Nick breathless with the kiss, Gil stood up and pulled Nick up with him.

"Nicky, I want you to go upstairs and take a shower inside and out. I want you to put the white silk pouch on, no other clothes or accessories. I’ll take care of that. You have fifteen minutes."

Nick hurried out of the room. Gil followed at a more leisurely pace. Fifteen minutes later Gil was waiting for Nick to appear. Gil had changed into his favorite outfit. He had on a black leather vest and black leather pants. He had on what Nick liked to call his Nazi boots. They were black leather and came up to his knees. He held a riding crop in his hand snapping it periodically on his boots, knowing full well that Nick could hear the snap in the bathroom.

Nick walked out of the bathroom a full five minutes after his deadline, just like Gil knew he would. Gil had been able to tell by Nick’s behavior today that Nick was wanting a heavy scene. He was pushing Gil to see how far he would get. Well, his young lover would get his wish tonight.

Nicks dark eyes glinted with mischief barely contained excitement and just a hint of defiance. Nick wanted to see of Gil would actually whip his ass.

"Get over here, brat. You are five minutes late. I don’t like waiting."

Nick strolled over to Gil. Gil could not get over how Nick looked. The young man was tanned golden all over. The white pouch moving with each step Nick took his genitals a dark shadow under the thin silk.

When Nick reached him, Gil took the crop and put the handle under Nick’s chin. Pushing up, Gil glared into Nick’s eyes.

"Insubordinate, Nicky? That won’t do, you pushed me at work and you’re pushing me now. I think I need to reinforce who the boss is. When I’m finished with you every time you sit down for the next couple of days you’ll remember this lesson."

"Doubt it, bossman, I can handle anything you dish out," Nick replied inserting just the right amount of insolence in his voice. Had to keep with the scene after all, no matter how much he really wanted this.

Gil slid the crop into a loop on his pants and proceeded to pull Nicks hands behind his back and attached padded handcuffs. Gil then put a cock and ball harness on his lover. He left the pouch on as he put on the harness. The silk was stretched tight on the cock and balls. Gil attached straps from the harness to the handcuffs so that every time Nick moved his hands it pulled at his bound genitals.

"There…now you can’t come until I let you and that won’t be for awhile. In fact you’re going to pleasure me first. Get on your knees, Nicky and open that luscious mouth.

Nick gracefully slipped to his knees, but he kept his mouth firmly closed. Gil grabbed Nick’s hair and yanked the dark head back. Gil now knew that Nick wanted it rough tonight or he would have that hot mouth open already.

With one hand Gil undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He left his pants on as he pushed his cock head against Nick’s mouth. Nick kept his mouth shut; he never said a word but he never let is eyes leave Gils.

"Fine, brat, you want it rough, you got it."

Gil kept his hand in Nick’s hair and pulled him to his feet. Gil unsnapped the handcuffs and pulled the young man to the manacles. Gil snapped the manacles on and made sure that they were pulled tight. He then attached Nick’s ankles to rings in the floor. Gil walked back around to look at Nick’s face. The older man put a small rubber ball in Nick’s hand and closed Nicks fist over it.

"I’m going to gag you, Nicky. If you want me to stop then open your hand and let the ball drop since you won’t be able to use your safe word. Okay?"

Nick nodded his head, his eyes already beginning to glaze over in anticipation of what was to come.

Gil slid the ball gag into Nick’s mouth and tied it behind the dark head. He walked behind his lover and ran his hands down the smooth back and cupped the tight bare ass. The string of the pouch disapearring into the cleft of the ass he would have tonight. He kneaded the mounds of white smooth skin as he left butterfly kisses across Nick’s shoulders and back. Gil then stepped back and picked up his crop.

He hesitated for a minute, letting Nick wonder when the first blow would land. His previous subs had told him that anticipation was part of the high of being a submissive. Never knowing what was coming next heightened the senses.

Gil drew back his arm and let the first blow land across the meaty part of the ass. Gil could hear Nick hiss behind the gag, although that was the only sound he made. Gil quickly landed swung his arm four more times. There were five nice bright red welts on the tight ass. Gil was an expert with the crop and the whip. He knew how hard to swing to draw blood and how hard to swing to just cause welts and pain. By talking to Nicky he knew the younger man was not into blood play. He knew accidents happened, but was not into playing to cause bloodletting.

Nick was moaning in the back of his throat, his head thrown back, his chest heaving with the pain and pleasure coursing through him.

Gil moved forward and grabbed the red sore ass with both hands, rubbing and pinching the red welts. He let his hard cock rub between Nicks legs bumping Nicks harnessed cock and balls.

"Feel good, Nicky? Ready to suck me off like a good boy?"

Not getting a response from Nick. Gil walked around to face his lover and pulled the gag off. Nick was sweating and his skin shone in the light. His eyes were dilated and bright with undiluted passion.

"Answer me, brat. Ready to take my cock in your mouth?"

Nick smiled and said very clearly "Fuck off, bossman, if you think this little sting on my ass is going to force me to suck you off."

Gil smiled to himself, so the boy wanted it real rough. Okay Gil could do that.

Gil stepped close to Nick and said, "We’ll see, baby…we’ll see."

Gil retrieved some nipple clamps out of a drawer and snapped them on the smooth chest of his lover. Nick flinched as the clamps were snapped on. The clamps fit so that the tip of the nipple was bulging out of the top of the clamp. Gil liked these clamps; he could bite and nip at the tip of Nick’s nipples while the clamps were on.

Gil grabbed Nick around the waist and pulled him into his arms. He ground his chest into Nicks squeezing the clamped nipples between their bodies. Gil dropped his hand and gripped the harnessed cock. He squeezed and pinched the cock head then proceeded to roll the bound balls in his fingers. The white silk was wet with precum.

Gil put the gag back in Nick’s mouth and walked behind him. This time he never hesitated as he landed ten more lashes to the smooth back, shoulders and ass. By the time he was finished Nick was yelling into the gag, his bound body trying to move away from the crop.

Again, Gil approached Nick. He ran his hands down the welt covered skin, licking some of them, pinching others. Nick was shivering under his hands not knowing if he was going to feel the soothing touch of a wet tongue or the hard pinch of fingers on already sore skin.

Gil reached around his lover and as he licked and gently bit the sore back he allowed his fingers to pull at the clamped nipples. Nick was rolling his head and constantly moaning. Gil was not sure that Nick was even aware the whipping had stopped. Nick still held the ball in his hand so the scene obviously turned him on. Especially since the white silk pouch was now drenched with precum.

Gil whispered into Nicks ear, "Ready for my cock now, Nicky?"

Nick slowly nodded his head, his breath finally starting to settle down.

Gil released Nick from the ankle restraints and the manacles. Gil took the ball and tossed it against a wall out of the way. Gil again handcuffed Nick’s hands behind his back. The gag was removed; Nick swallowed trying to get the saliva back in his mouth.

"On your knees, Nicky and open your mouth."

Nick again drifted to his knees and this time he opened his mouth. Gil put his hand on top of Nick’s head lightly grasping the soft hair.

Gil slid his cock inside hot moist haven. He started out slow content to just stroke in and out.

"Use your tongue, Nicky. I want you to stroke and suck on me."

Nick obliged letting his tongue lave the cock head and long shaft. He sucked and was rewarded when Gil gripped his hair tighter and moaned. Gil slid in further, he felt Nick relax his throat so Gil could touch his cock head to the back of Nicks throat. Gil paused leaving his organ deep inside his lover’s mouth.

Looking down, he met Nick’s eyes looking up at him. The sight of those beautiful dark eyes and the look of love and passion on Nick’s face almost made Gil want to weep. Gil saw his cock buried in Nick’s mouth and pulled out slowly. He knelt in front of Nick and took the face in his hands.

"I adore you, Nicky. We’re not finished here, but I just wanted to say that before another second goes by."

Nick smiled shyly and his voice a little husky replied "I love you to, Gil. I love what you do to me and how you make me feel."

"I’m glad because I’m going to fill your ass with my cock right now."

Gil had Nick bend over the padded sawhorse. He changed the handcuffs so hooks in the floor restrained Nick’s wrists. Gil attached fine chain to the nipple clamps then attached the other end of the chain to the cock harness.

Gil grabbed hold of the pouch string that ran down Nicks ass cleft and ripped it. Now there was nothing between him and the pulsing hole he planned on claiming. The pouch was now held on by the harness only, the strings dangling between the young mans legs.

Gil kicked Nicks legs wide open and spread the red ass cheeks. Applying lube to his fingers Gil prepared his lover. He knew that Nick had applied lube earlier in the bathroom, but he wanted to make sure Nick was ready for him.

Slapping both ass cheeks sharply, Gil smiled as Nick moaned. Nicks ass was stinging from the crop.

"Here it comes, brat. I think I’ll do my best to split you wide open tonight."

Gil then surged forward so hard Nick came up on his toes with a yell. In one lunge Gil was already balls deep in that hot pulsating passage. Nick was gasping for breath, not only did it feel like Gil was splitting him open, but his bound cock and balls were rubbing against the saw horse and pulling on the chains attached to his nipples.

Gil then set up a punishing rhythm not letting Nick get his breath back or any semblance of balance. Gil kept a tight grip on the hips, every now and then slapping one ass cheek or pinching a red welt. He reached underneath and grabbed the bound cock giving it a hard squeeze and pulled on the nipple chains. Nick yelled as his nipples were stretched out and his cock felt like it was going to explode from the harness. Gil was pounding in so hard, Nick figured that there were going to be holes in the sawhorse where Gil pounded through him and into the sawhorse.

Gil lay on top of Nick’s back letting his leather vest rub on the welts. He gave one last lunge shooting his seed deep inside Nick. The two men held their position for a few minutes.

Nick started squirming under him and moaning, "Please…Gil…get me off…God please let me cum."

Gil stood up and leisurely took his time. He went into the bathroom and wiped his cock off, then put it back inside the leather pants.

Nick was all but sobbing he wanted to cum so bad.

Gil released his young lover from the wrist restraints and led him over to the other side of the room. Gil helped Nick lay down on the white sheepskin rug. Gil removed the nipple clamps and licked the sore nipples to sooth them. Gil then took off the harness and the ruined silk pouch. Nicks cock and balls were red and looked very painful. Nick immediately dropped his hands and tried to get himself off. Gil slapped Nicks hands away then leaned down and licked Nicks wet cock head. Nick sobbed and reached for Gils head. Gil allowed Nick to hold onto his head as he swallowed the dripping cock. Gil urged Nick to spread his legs and when the young man had obliged Gil slid two fingers inside the still loose hot channel he had earlier possessed. As Gil rubbed over Nick’s prostrate gland, he sucked and licked the hard cock.

Nick arched up as he came and screamed Gils name. Gil continued sucking until he had milked his lover dry. Looking at Nicks face, Gil saw that his lover had passed out from all the stimulation and organism. Gil cleaned his lover up with a soft wet towel and turned Nick over on his stomach.

Retrieving some lotion Gil proceeded to rub some gently on Nicks back and ass. It would cool the skin and sooth the welts.

As Nick began to murmur and come around, Gil slid up next to him and gently pulled Nick into his arms.

When Nick woke up, he was laying on his side, his head on Gils shoulder. Turning his head he dropped a kiss on Gils shoulder.

"That was awesome, Gil. I feel so good, so relaxed. I’m not sure I can get back downstairs, we may have to sleep up here."

"I don’t think so, Nicky. As nice and soft as this is, I’m to old to be sleeping on the floor."

"You certainly didn’t act to old earlier."

"You inspire me, lover. I want to give you what you want and since its what I want we both win. But, I’m going to sleep in our nice bed."

Gil urged his young lover to his feet. It only took the two men fifteen minutes to clean up the playroom. They had decided that they would not leave the room until it was cleaned up after one of their scenes. The toys, the accessories everything was cleaned and put in their place.

After a quick shower, Gil reapplied lotion to Nick welts. He was proud to notice that there were no skin breaks. Nick would be sore and tender for a couple of days, but that was what the young man liked. He had confided that he liked to feel the twinge and sting for a couple of days. It reminded him that he was loved and the sensations that he had felt while the welts were being applied.

Gil urged Nick onto his side so he was not resting on his back. Gil spooned up behind him trying to leave a little space between them. He knew Nicks back had to sting and to have something touch it only aggravated it. Gil smiled to himself when he heard Nick sigh and drift right off to sleep. He would have to tease the young man about his stamina when they woke up.

Nick was having none of the space between the two men. He snuggled backwards until his back was pressed against Gil chest. Gil slid one leg between Nicks, letting his thigh rest next to Nick’s lax genitals. Gil put his arms around his lover. He let one hand drift down and cupped Nicks cock. He gently wrapped his fingers around the soft shaft and just let it lay there.

Gil felt a surge of love for the handsome man in his arms. He had never felt like this for anyone before. He vowed to hold onto Nick and make him happy and content. They were going to have a wonderful life together; he could just feel it.

Yawning slightly, Gil lay his head against Nicks on the pillow and went to sleep. Both men had wonderful dreams where their lover played the starring role in a lifetime of love.

 

Next up: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head