Title: Moonlight Love Grissom Style

By Wgang16

Disclaimer: CSI does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Gil and Nick do not belong to me.

Authors notes: This is a continuation of my first attempt into the BDSM category.

Feedback welcome, but be gentle. If I have used the wrong terms please let me know. Thanks

Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex, bondage, language, pain/pleasure play.

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Gil and Nick meet at Lady Heather’s and due to the Lady’s efforts they find that they have a lot in common, in more ways than just at work. This will be a continuing storyline not only at Lady Heather’s, also in the workplace.

 

Moonlight Love Grissom Style

By Wgang16

 

Gil looked across the table at his lover. Even after all the times he had made love to Nick Stokes, Gil still found it hard to fathom that the beautiful young man found him attractive. Mentally shrugging, Gil decided that he wouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. He had never really believed in fate, but he figured that there was a higher being that had caused he and Nick to cross paths and have the same sexual preferences. Life was just great sometimes.

Nick glanced up, feeling Gils eyes on him. He blushed as he saw the intense look he was receiving from his older lover. Gil had a way of looking at him that made him feel like he was the center of the older mans world. Nick really liked that feeling. He had not felt it since he had left home.

The two men were finished with dinner and were just relaxing. Gil was planning for the hours ahead, he wanted to take Nicky up a level, he wanted the young man to leave Lady Heather’s with no doubt that Gil was with him for the long haul. Gil had many plans for the young CSI and some of them were in highly unusual place, places guaranteed to arouse the young man.

Nick began to bite at his bottom lip. Gil was starting to make him a bit nervous. The older man was studying him like he was an experiment. Now that he thought about it, Nick decided that maybe that wasn’t such a bad idea. Gil seemed to be full of good ideas and they all ended with Nick having the most fantastic sex of his life. Yeah, Gil had a great imagination. Maybe it was time to push a few buttons of his own.

Licking his lips, Nick pouted a little. He glanced at the man sitting across from him.

"Come on, Gil. You wouldn’t make love to me when we woke up. You said we had to wait. I’m ready for you to take me. I want you in me. NOW, Gil. It’s not nice to keep your lover waiting," Nick put just enough whine in his voice to convey his displeasure to his lover.

Gil eyes flashed. He knew exactly what Nick was up to. However, Nick was in for a surprise, he would not be allowed to release his pleasure anytime soon.

"Was that an order you just gave me, Nicky? Surely not. I don’t take orders from you. You will not be allowed to cum for quite sometime. Would you like to rephrase your request?" Gil inquired. His eyes were sparkling. Nick loved to push him and he loved to push back. They were very well matched.

"NO, I would not. And if you’re not going to get me off, I can do it myself." Nick pushed the chair back and headed for the bathroom.

He had barely taken two steps before Gil grabbed him around the waist, stopping his forward momentum.

"You’re not going anywhere, brat. You belong to me and that definitely includes your cock. My hands are the only ones that will touch you from now on," Gil emphasized his words by slipping his hands inside the white silk pajama bottoms. He stroked Nick until the young man had his head back on Gils shoulder. Nick was moaning in pleasure. Gil watched as the front of the silk became damp with Nicks pre-cum. Gil slid one hand down the firm ass and rubbed briskly across the red welts that he had left with the leather belt earlier. Nick yelped and jerked forward, Gil pulled him back and continued to rub and pinch the rosy ass. Gil slid the silk pants back up and turned Nick around in his arms. He pulled the young man to him. Sliding a hand into the dark hair, Gil tilted Nick’s head to one side as he began to ravage the full mouth.

Slowly moving backward, Gil maneuvered them next to the black leather sofa. (Yeah I love leather)

Gil broke the kiss and nipped at the golden neck that Nick presented to him. Shoving gently, Gil sat Nick on the sofa.

Putting his hands on the sides of Nick’s face, Gil ordered.

"I want you to lie down and put your hands over your head. Leave them there. I want one leg lying on top of the sofa. I want your other foot resting on the floor. Nicky, I want you to hold this position. I want you wide open for me. I want to be able to touch you wherever and however I want to. For the next hour or so you are my toy. I will play with your body, devour your mouth, feel your heat and taste you. You will just lay there and take it. You can writhe as I pleasure you and moan your appreciation, but your arms and legs stay where they are now. Understand, brat?"

Gil watched as Nick assumed the position he requested. Gil noticed that Nick was hard as a rock and his breathing became more labored as Gil talked. Gil looked at Nick spread out before him. The younger man was open and vulnerable, every part of his body available for Gils use. Gil knelt down next to the sofa and began to stroke the sleek golden body laid out in front of him. He pinched and rolled the rosy nipples with his fingers, every now and then pulling them up as he pinched. Nick was moaning, but he was keeping his arms over his head. Gil slid his black slacks off and knelt on the sofa between the outstretched legs. He put his hands on the slim waist then met Nick’s eyes. He kept eye contact as he lowered his mouth to the straining cock. The white silk was real wet. The outline of Nick’s cock could clearly be seen. Gil saw Nick shut his eyes as Gil began to mouth the hard shaft through the silk. Gil nipped and licked until the silk was completely translucent. Gil took hold of the silk pajamas and quickly got them off the hot body he craved. He made sure the long legs were exactly where he wanted them.

Nicks red dripping shaft stood at attention, begging Gil to give it more attention. Gil gave the flared head a lick then swallowed it whole. Nick screamed and arched up thrusting deep into Gils mouth. The young man never moved his arms and legs from their positions.

Gil licked Nicks cock until the pre-cum was gone, although he could see it still seeping out of the slit.

Gil crawled up Nick’s body and swooped down on Nick’s mouth. Gil forced the mouth open and used his tongue to touch every part of the hot heat he was trying to devour. Gil used his hands to hold the dark head in place. Nick tried to pull back, but Gil wasn’t allowing that to happen. He allowed his mouth to wander down the muscular chest pausing at the rosy nipples. He bit, suckled and licked the tiny nubs. Keeping Nicks attention on the tingling nipples he was occupying with his mouth, Gil felt around his box until he found the clamps he wanted. They were cloverleaf clamps; Gil considered them a little tighter than the ones he had used previously on the young CSI. Gil bit into a nipple and pulled up, sliding the clamp on. As Nick arched up and screamed Gil repeated the same motion on the other side.

"Get used to them, Nicky. They are going to be on for awhile," Gil murmured. He was so turned on by Nick’s reactions.

"Gil, please…I need to cum…please…" Nick begged. He was panting with need.

"No, brat. You’ll cum when I say. You are so beautiful when you beg."

Gil reached back into the box and pulled out a leather cock harness and swung it in front of Nick’s wide eyes.

"I’ll help you with your control. I’m going to put this on. I don’t want you to cum yet. I’ll get you off when I’m ready, then brat we go to the balcony. If you think you’ll be in pain waiting for your release in here, then wait until I get you out to the balcony."

Gil slipped the harness on Nick’s already erect cock. The young man moaned as the leather harness was slid on and tightened. Gil watched Nicks face for any sign of real bad pain. He did not want to make it agony for the young man; he wanted to take Nick to the edge of pain and pleasure.

Gil placed his hand under Nick’s ass and lifted a little. He slid a small pillow under Nick’s lower back and upper ass so the ass was tilted up so that the puckered opening into Nick’s body was clearly visible.

Gil put some lotion on his finger and inserted his finger into Nick’s hot passage. He rubbed the lotion into the hot skin and then inserted a second finger. He added more lotion and began to stretch the channel. By the time he had added a third finger, Nick was moaning loudly and tossing his head on the black leather. His skin was covered in a light coating of perspiration. Nicks golden damp skin looked so erotic with the backdrop of the black leather. He looked like a fallen angel spread out for the victors taking.

Gil continued to rub and stroke inside of Nick. He was trying to avoid rubbing the prostrate gland constantly. That would be too much for Nick to handle. Gil put more lotion inside the young man. He wanted Nick well stretched and slick. He had plans on the balcony and he did not plan on spending a lot of time stretching Nick out there. He wanted to be able to lunge inside the hot body and not worry about having to stretch a lot. At the same time he did not want to hurt Nick. He wanted Nick to clearly remember this time together. Whenever Nick sat down, he wanted the young man to feel a twinge and a little discomfort. Gil had decided that he wanted Nick marked when they left, and not just under the clothes. He wanted people to know that Nick was taken. He would mark Nick high on the neck that would be the last thing he did.

Gil lifted the slim hips up and leaned down. He sucked and licked on the swollen balls of his young lover. Nick screamed as he nipped at them gently. Gil noticed that Nicks shaft was red and swollen until he looked almost purple. The leather harness was wet with pre-cum.

Gil slid his hands and took a secure grip on Nick’s ass; he bent his fingers so that his fingernails dug into the red welts. He continued to suck and nip at the tender balls.

By now Nick was mumbling incoherently, his body glistening in the light.

Gil gave a quick bite on the thigh closest to his mouth. Just sharp enough to leave a red mark. Gil let Nick drop back to the sofa. Nick yelped because as he landed his bound cock bounced against his stomach.

"Shut your eyes, Nicky. Keep them shut until I tell you to open them."

Nick obediently shut his eyes. He was at the point where he would do anything if only Gil would let him cum.

Gil got up off the sofa and went to the refrigerator. He smiled as he headed back to the sofa.

Gil gently removed the cock harness; he smiled as Nick sighed in relief. Gil draped himself over Nick’s body, hearing Nick hiss as Gil rested on the clamped nipples.

Gil slanted his mouth over Nicks. He kissed his lover deeply then reared back, he sat between the legs and grasped hold of the weeping cock.

As Gil began to slide his hand up and down he slid his other hand between the spread legs.

Keeping his eyes trained on the straining body beneath his, Gil slid the cold object inside his lover.

Nick practically sat up on the sofa as he screamed, before he remembered to stay in place. He figured at this pace he wouldn’t be able to talk for a month.

Glaring at Gil, Nick muttered, "You…you’re sadistic… bossman…just what…what in the hell… have you…shoved up…up my ass?

Nicks little speech would have had more impact if he had not ended it with a yelp and moan as Gil twisted his hand, pushing the object in deeper.

"There are some ice molds in the freezer. The ice is in the shape of a penis. Thought you needed to be cooled down a little."

Nick could only shut his eyes and murmur.

"Put it in, Gil, but…God you…you’re gonna kill…me."

Gil twisted the ice around and pushed a little further inside. He was very careful. He knew that Nick could take it, he had put enough lotion inside that he doubted Nick would even feel a twinge. In fact Gils cock was quite a bit wider than the ice he was currently sliding inside his lover.

Gil pushed the ice in further although he only allowed about four inches to enter his lover. Pulling it out Gil swallowed Nicks cock. He sucked on the hard cock and stroked inside his lover’s hot pulsing passage with his fingers.

"You can cum anytime, Nicky. Come on baby, I want to drink you down."

Gil sucked hard as Nick exploded in his mouth. Gil continued sucking until Nick was dry. As Nick lay motionless, Gil applied more lotion to the still spasming channel.

Gil slid up next to Nick and pulled the young man into his arms. He loved to have Nick curl up in his arms, partway on his lap. He couldn’t get enough of the hot body next to his. Gil gently removed the nipple clamps. He would put other clamps on later.

"Good, baby. Was it good? If I do something that you don’t like, say so. Okay?"

"Okay, Gil. Yeah Iiked it. You push me and I love it. I feel like I’m flying sometimes. But, you didn’t get to cum. Want me to suck you off?"

"No, baby. You forget I’m not as young as you are. Don’t worry I’ll get my release in a little while. I love to watch you, you respond so well to everything."

"Do we go to the balcony, now?" Nick asked.

"No not just yet. We both need about thirty minutes of downtime, just to relax. How about a hot bath, no messing around and then the balcony. How does that sound?"

"Whatever you want, lover. You’re the boss," Nick replied planting a kiss on Gil mouth.

"You just remember that, Nicky. I suggest you take a throat lozenge because I plan on making you scream later."

Nick stood up and pulled Gil up after him. He felt a slight twinge when he tried to walk. He loved it. It meant he had been loved long and hard.

Nick allowed Gil to run the bath water, then sat down in front of the older man. Gil seemed to like this position. Which was fine, because so did Nick. Gil could put his arms around him and he felt loved and safe.

The two men stayed in the hot water for about forty minutes. Gil felt Nick get a little heavy against him and he roused the young man up. He definitely did not want Nicky to go asleep. He wanted Nicky relaxed but not asleep.

"Time go get out of the water Nicky. The moon is full tonight and I want to spend some time out on that balcony. I want you to go out on the balcony and wait for me. I want you naked. I want you to stand at the railing with your hands on the top rail. I want you to stand about a foot from the railing. I want your legs spread wide. I want you to keep your eyes shut. I want you to think of nothing but the moon, the stars and how I’m going to pleasure you."

Nick blushed, but he dried off and kissed Gil then headed towards the balcony.

Gil went into the bedroom. He quickly put on the dark red leather pants. The pants had black piping on the front highlighting his genital area. He slid dark red leather gloves on. The pants and gloves were the only clothing he was wearing. He already had a hard on just thinking about Nick and what he had planned.

Gil took a few minutes and breathed deep. When he felt more in control he headed for his waiting lover.

Gil slowed down as he approached the balcony. He could see Nick standing at the balcony in the exact position he had been instructed to assume.

The moon was full, the sky was clear. The air was a little crisp, but Gil planned on heating up his lover very soon.

Gil carried his box of toys with him. He sat it on a chair that was on the balcony. Gil stood behind Nick not quite touching him. He reached around the silent young man and placed his hands on the erect nipples. Nick caught his breath at the touch. The leather was smooth and cool on his skin. Gil stroked the tender nubs then stroked down the stomach and flat abs. He passed by the hard cock as he rubbed down the hips and then let his hands wander to the rosy ass. He slid one finger down the cleft in the firm ass, then reached between the trembling legs to yank gently at Nick’s balls. Gil made sure that he touched every inch of Nick’s skin with his leather-clad hands. He touched every fingertip and even ran his hands over the slender feet.

"I’ve touched every inch of you, Nicky. My touch is the only one you will feel from now on. My hands are the only ones that you will remember."

Gil grabbed his nipple clamps and then slid his body between Nick and the balcony railing.

"Keep your eyes shut, Nicky. I think you’re going to like what’s coming. Don’t talk. However, you can beg, moan and scream all you want."

Nick swallowed nervously. He wasn’t worried that Gil would hurt him, he just had a thing about keeping his eyes shut. He didn’t like to be blindsided.

Gil attached both clamps. These clamps had little hooks on the ends of them. Nick gasped as the clamps went on, although they were not as tight as the ones that Gil had used earlier. Gil put a tiny weight on the each hook. Nicks nipples were immediately pulled down by the extra weight.

Gil saw Nick clench his jaw. The older man licked down Nick’s jaw, nipping at the throat.

"Nod, if that’s okay?"

Getting the nod from his young lover, Gil went behind Nick’s body again. He pulled out four cuffs and the straps that went with them. He carefully attached the cuffs to the wrists and ankles. He put the straps on the cuffs and then tied the straps to the poles on the railing. Nick was now spread-eagle by the railing.

"You’re beautiful, Nicky. The moon is shining down on you. You’re bare to the world and I’m the only one that can enjoy you. You should see yourself. Your cock is standing straight out, glistening in the light. Your nipples are pinched and red and straining to be set free. You can’t cum yet. I was going to use a harness, but I have other plans. I want to see what kind of control you have."

Gil sat down and slid between Nicks outstretched legs. Lying on his back he began to lick the underside of Nicks cock. Gil began to wrap Nicks cock in leather strips. He covered the hard cock from the base to behind the cock head. He left the cock head unwrapped.

"Step forward, Nicky."

Gil set Nicks bound cock on top of one of the metal rails. He used nylon cord and tied the shaft to the rail. Nick was now tied to the railing at five points. Gil tied the cord behind the cock head and left two loops hanging down about an inch below the restrained shaft.

Gil picked up another weight and attached it to the cord loop. Nick moaned as his cock head was pulled down.

Gil stood up and wrapped his arms around Nick’s waist; he nibbled on the shoulders and back of the bound man. He gently pulled at the weights attached to the nipples.

Nick bit his lip to prevent himself from screaming.

"How do you feel about more weight, brat? Those beautiful balls of yours need some attention. I have just the things to make them scream. Sound good?"

"Yeah…yes…please." Nick moaned.

Gil resumed his position between Nick’s legs. He fondled the furry balls pulling at them and rolling them between his fingers.

Pulling on the delicate skin, he attached a clip to each ball causing Nick to yell.

Gil proceeded to drive Nick crazy. He sucked the balls into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the clips. He gave Nicks balls a last nip, then moved on to the bound cock.

Gil stretched out until his head was directly under Nick’s cock. He slowly licked and sucked the exposed head. He slipped his tongue inside the slit, then gently nipped the tip. He tugged on the weight and smiled when Nick yelled and jerked. The young man moaned as the quick movement he made caused the weights on his nipples to swing putting added pressure on the already sensitized nubs.

Gil reached up with one hand and began to play with Nicks puckered entrance. He slipped in one finger, then two. He added more lube as when he took Nick he wanted it rough, but not dangerous. As Gil stretched Nick he continued to torment the bound cock. He used his other hand to reach up and tap the weights hanging from the nipples. The weights immediately began to swing; Gil put his mouth around the cock weight and pulled down.

Nick screamed, he was flying. The pain and pressure on his sensitive skin was almost unbearable. Gil unsnapped the cuffs from around Nick’s ankles. It was indicative of Nick’s state of mind that he did not try to move his legs, he did not even seem to be aware that Gil had freed his legs. Gil undid the clips on the balls and then stood behind his lover.

Nick was sobbing as he pushed back on Gil fingers trying to get them deeper. Gil kept sliding the fingers in until he had three inside. He jerked Nick’s head to one side until he could reach the luscious mouth.

Gil used his tongue to map every inch of the hot mouth. He nipped and sucked on the full lips as he pulled back.

Gil pulled his finger out of Nick. He put one arm around Nick’s waist.

Gil whispered "Lets see how far we can stretch that beautiful cock, Nicky."

Gil pulled Nick slowly back against him. Gil heard Nick suck in his breath. The older man clamped his hand across Nicks mouth and pulled the dark head back to rest on his shoulder.

Nick screamed and jerked as his cock was stretched out. The sound was muffled by Gils hand over his mouth. Gil reached up and undid the cuffs on Nick’s wrists. The young CSI groaned as his arms fell to his sides. Gil kept a tight hold on the slender waist; he could feel Nick trembling. The young man was overloading on the sensations flooding him. Gil let his hand drop to the stretched and bound cock. He grasped the loop and with a little pull the cord came loose and fell to the balcony floor taking the weight with it. Gil quickly undid the leather so the cock was free of all bindings. As Nick swayed Gil forced him to his knees.

"Stay on your hands and knees, Nicky. I’ve touched you everywhere I can. I’ve devoured your mouth. Now I plan on touching you as deep as I can in that tight hot ass."

Gil followed up this little speech with a lunge that sent him balls deep into his lover. Nick screamed and started to fall forward. Gil grabbed him tightly around the waist keeping him on his knees. As Gil pounded into the tight ass, he kept playing with the clamped nipples, then pulling at the dripping cock.

Gil could feel himself getting close. He whispered, "I give you permission to cum, precious one. You’ve been so good."

Nick was sobbing and panting, he lunged back to try to get Gil inside deeper, Gil groaned as he felt Nick tighten his muscles. Gil pulled Nick up onto his knees. As Gil slid in even deeper he bit down on Nicks neck. He continued to bite down until he knew that Nick would carry the mark for days, a mark that everyone would see.

Nick screamed as he collapsed forward. He came harder than he ever had before. Hot liquid gushed over Gils hand onto the balcony. Gil allowed his lover to drop to the balcony, he kept a grip around the waist and continued to pound into Nick, it was just seconds until he followed his lover over the edge.

Gil fell on top of Nick. He heard Nick moan and realized that the nipple clamps were still on. Gil rolled to one side and pulled Nick onto his back. Gil took off the clamps. He leaned down and licked the red sore nubs.

Gil gently turned Nick’s head towards him. Nick was barely awake. He had briefly passed out when he came.

"You were wonderful, Nicky. You are the hottest most erotic person I know and you’re all mine."

Nick blearily opened his eyes and whispered, "You make me feel so good, Gil. I never trusted anyone the way I trust you. I always wanted to play this way, but never wanted to take a chance. Thank you"

"No, baby. Thank you. You have made me so happy. I never thought I would find my perfect mate. Lets get you up and in bed."

Gil helped Nick to his feet. The young mans legs were still slightly wobbly. Gil got him into bed and hurried into the bathroom. He brought back some soap and a warm towel. He gently wiped his lover off. He washed his chest, arms, legs then his groin and ass. Gil carefully checked his young lover over for any injuries. Other than some bruises around the nipple area and the mark he had left on the neck, Nick was fine. His cock and balls had no marks, that was why Gil liked to put the leather on first. Nicks ass was red and Gil resolved not to take his lover for a couple of days. Nick would put up a fuss about that, but Gil had no intention of Nick really getting hurt. There was a difference between pain for pleasure and just plain pain. Nick was asleep before Gil finished. Gil covered the young man up and left the room.

Gil took everything back into the bathroom, he went out and brought his personal toys in and washed them, putting them away in the box.

Gil took a quick hot shower, then hurried into the bedroom. He lay down next to Nick and pulled him into his arms. Nick murmured but never woke up. Nick slid an arm around Gil and held on.

Gil dropped a kiss on top of Nick’s head. Tomorrow would get here soon enough.

 

Part 4:Reality Intrudes