Title: Meeting (a short while I'm trying to sort out the end of 'Bring Me To Life')

By elfin

Fandom: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Pairing: Nick/Gil

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimers: there characters belong to those who write them, own them and play them


Meeting
by elfin

"...will *not* be treated like this!"

A loud crack echoed in the room as Gil's chair scraped across the floor and collided with the wall behind it. Gil was on his feet, palms flat on the table, leaning over to make his point.

On the other side of the window, Nick watched with a proud smile. He loved the man's fiery temper, loved the passion that fueled these rare outbursts. Directed differently, sparked by something else, that anger could be an overwhelming lust, one Nick had been at the epicentre of for many months.

Freed from his self-constructed constraints, Gil was a whirlwind. Nothing stood in his way when he was like this.

Nick took a deep breath and raked hungry eyes over the fingers on the wooden surface, knowing what those digits were capable of, at once gentle, teasing, taunting.

His gaze traveled up taut arms the strength of which Nick knew well, the fine dusting of dark hairs Nick loved to idly stroke as they watched television.

Bunched shoulders cradled the neck he loved to tongue, tracing the curve of Gil's throat to the strong jaw, along to the shell of one perfect little ear....

Suddenly the Air Con felt completely inadequate.

Inside the room, Gil was pacing, shaking his head at the bullshit being spouted by those still sitting at the table.

Nick didn't like to see the frown on his lover's lips. Gil shone when he smiled. He had a beautiful toothy beam that set Nick's heart racing every time he saw it, more often in the last few months.

Nick let his attention settle on the mouth, twisted into a grimace at what Gil was hearing. The first time that mouth had moved along his erection he'd gone off like a rocket. Talk about embarrassing moments in his personal history! But Gil had swallowed every drop, kept Nick's sated cock on his tongue, smiled around the girth.

Standing in the corridor in the CSI building, Nick shifted consciously. He blinked, reminding himself where he was.

Unconsciously, he licked his lips.

Inside the room, Gil glanced up through the window and saw Nick standing staring at him, state of arousal obvious in his open mouth and blushing cheeks. For a moment, the idiocy around him vanished and he thought about taking his lover home, undressing him, making love to him slowly, kissing everywhere he could reach and some places he'd have to stretch to.

With a sigh, he beamed back and held up his hands. "Okay, okay." He shook his head at Ecklie. "You win. I'll take the experiments out of the fridge in the Break Out room. Happy?"

Ecklie sat back and grinned. "Perfectly, thank you."

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me...." '...I have one hot guy waiting for me just outside.' One day, Gil thought as he threw open the door, I'll say that out loud.



elfin