Title: Many Levels Of Love And Pain

By Wgang

Disclaimer: CSI does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Gil and Nick do not belong to me.

Authors notes: This is a continuation of my first attempt into the BDSM category. Feedback welcome, but be gentle. If I have used the wrong terms please let me know. Thanks

Rating:NC-17 for m/m sex, bondage, language, pain/pleasure play.

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Gil and Nick meet at Lady Heather's and due to the Lady's efforts they find that they have a lot in common, in more ways than just at work. This will be a continuing storyline not only at Lady Heather's, also in the workplace.

 

Many Levels Of Love And Pain

By Wgang

Nick heaved a sigh of relief as they walked into their home. The cabin was nice, but he loved to be at home.

"Happy to be home, Nicky?"

"Thrilled, even though it means we have to go back to work I'm glad to be back. What about you?"

"I'm happy to be home too. Of course wherever you are is home and I'm happy," Gil said smiling as Nick blushed.

"I know what you mean. When you aren't here it seems like an empty house."

"Well I'm not going anywhere in the near future so don't worry about it."

By this time they had reached their bedroom. Nick unpacked as Gil started the laundry. Nick took a shower and not just any shower, he slicked himself up. He wanted Gil to take him before he had to go to work. He was determined to win this battle.

"Nick how..." Gils voice trailed off as he walked into the bedroom. He felt his cock harden in a heartbeat.

Nick was sitting in a large lounge chair. One leg was slung over the arm of the chair while the other one was stretched out straight. His legs were spread wide. He was calmly watching his lover, as Gil still stood frozen in the doorway.

Gil noticed that on the small table next to the chair was some lube. It was obvious what Nick was expecting.

Nick had on a white silk pouch that barely covered his genitals. Around his neck was a white suede collar that matched the white suede wrist and ankle bands he had on. Against the golden tanned skin the white seem to shimmer in the candlelight.

Nick had turned off all the lights and had lit several candles around the room. He was swinging his leg back and forth as though he didn't have a care in the world. His arms were crossed behind his head and his head was resting on them.

"Hi, Gil, didn't think you'd ever get back. Like what you see?" Nick sultry said.

"Nick right now I'm hard as a rock, but that is what you wanted, right?"

"Oh yeah. That was the plan. Real easy actually. Step 1, send Gil to do laundry, step 2 shower and prepare ass for the entry of lovers big hard cock, step 3 wear something provocative, step 4 hope the lover will pounce..."

Gil did just that. As he stalked across the room he unsnapped and unzipped his pants. He left them on, but pulled his cock out. He grabbed his tease of a lover out of the chair and sat down pulling Nick down on his lap. Nick sat on his lover's lap with his legs on either side of Gils thighs. With the younger man facing him he yanked the dark head down and claimed that smiling mouth.

After devouring the sweet heat of Nickys mouth Gil left his lover breathless. Nick had his hands resting on Gils shoulders as Gil framed the loved face with his hands.

"You win, angel. I just cannot resist when you look good enough to eat."

Gil put the footrest up on the chair and pulled his lovers body close. When Nicks silk covered crotch was close enough Gil began to mouth his lover's already hard cock.

Nick grasped Gil's shoulders tightly, he whimpered as he moved closer to that teasing mouth.

As Gil suckled on the shaft and balls he pinched his lovers highly sensitive nipples. Shoving the pouch to one side Nicks cock sprang free. Juices were already flowing as Gil sucked and nibbled on the cock head.

Gil undid the Velcro on the sides of the silk pouch letting it drop.

Gil grasped the cock in his hand just long enough to get his fingers wet.

"God, Gil…more…oh Fuck," Nick cried out as Gil swallowed him whole at the same time he shoved a finger into the hot tight ass. He quickly added another finger.

Nick was crying and writhing as he was being fucked by his lover's fingers while his cock was being sucked.

Nick screamed his lover's name as he shot his load down the older mans throat. Nick collapsed on top of his lover.

Gil smiled as he deftly found the lube on the table. He pulled the fingers out of Nick's ass hearing Nick moan at the loss.

He lubed up his fingers and slid them both back in. As Nick lay shuddering in the after math of his climax Gil continued to fuck the hot ass. By the time he had worked up to three fingers he was rubbing against the prostate and felt Nicks cock hardening ready for another round of loving. Removing his fingers Gil was ready.

Gil grasped the broad shoulders and pushed Nick up. Looking into the dark eyes he very seriously said, "Ride me, brat."

Nick blushed at the look. Gil was so damn hot when he got into the Dom mode. Granted this was not a bondage scene, but Gil was still in complete control.

Nick raised up on his knees and slowly impaled himself on his lover's hard big cock. He whimpered as he felt his ass finally come to rest on Gils balls.

Nick must have paused to long. Fingers grasped his nipples yanking him down so his face was only an inch from Gils.

The younger man yelped at the pull on his nipples. Gil remained buried to the hilt in Nick's ass.

"Move NOW," Gil ordered. He leaned up and bit sharply at the lower lip.

Nick hissed, his eyes widening in surprise. He raised a hand and touched his stinging lip. If it was possible his cock got even harder at the sharp bite.

Using his leg muscles he began to ride his lover’s cock. The huge shaft sliding in so deep Nick imagined it was touching his heart just like its owner. Gil laced their hands together raising his hands up and Nicks held out at a right angle from his body. This gave Nick some balance and gave Gil an unobstructed view of the beautiful body that belonged to his lover. A body that he also considered his most valuable possession.

Nick tossed his head back his hips rotating on the cock buried in him, eliciting a hiss from the older man. Gil gathered himself then shoved up as Nick shoved down. The cock slammed inside the tight ass. Nick screamed as the cock slid right over his gland, he came again without his cock having been touched.

Gil shouted Nicks name as he shot his seed deep inside his lover. Nick sighed as he lay down on top of his lover's broad and now damp chest. The shirt was a sticky mess, but hey that was what washer and dryers were for.

Nick felt Gils cock slip out of his channel and like always feeling the loss. He loved the feeling of his lovers cock in his ass, the fullness the feeling of being owned and loved.

Gil wrapped his arms around the loved body. They were content to just stay that way for several minutes. Finally Nicks legs protested the awkward position and they had to get up.

The silk pouch fell to the floor. Gil pulled Nick back into his arms for a hug. He rubbed his hand down the ass he had just claimed and slipped two fingers inside.

Nick arched into him not expecting the intrusion.

Gil grabbed a handful of hair with his other hand. He pulled the dark head back.

"Feel my fingers in your ass, brat. You may have instigated that scene, but remember who controlled it. When you're at work I want you to remember the feel of my fingers and cock buried in you. You're nice and stretched…that's good. I'll know you're ready to play when I'm in the mood."

At Nicks bemused look, Gil turned him around and gently swatted the ass.

"Take a shower. I'm going to pick up in here."

Nick smiled and wandered back over to Gil. He wrapped his arms around Gils shoulders.

"I love you so much, bossman."

Gil smiled and returned the hug and captured the mouth just begging to be kissed.

Gil licked at the swollen bottom lip.

"Go on, baby. Take a shower. I want to eat something before I call into work."

Thirty minutes later both men had showered and put on clothes in preparation of going to work. As they were finishing eating the phone rang.

Hanging up the phone, Gil turned to Nick.

"That was Brass. They've had three homicides in the last thirty minutes. Catherine is at the lab working on another case, Sara is on another crime scene. I will join Warrick at one of the crime scenes. It looks like a murder suicide, we'll find out for sure. The other crime is a robbery gone bad. Since they are on opposite sides of town and Brass is heading to the robbery he is going to pick you up."

"I can drive, Gil. Jim doesn't need to pick me up," Nick protested. In reality he really wasn't ready to talk to Brass just yet.

Gil walked around the table and drew his lover to his feet.

"I know you, Nicky. You'll just fret until you can talk to Brass and Warrick. This will give you a chance to talk to Jim in private. There is no need to be embarrassed about what happened at the cabin. Remember I've been there. He cares about you," Gil soothed.

"I know you're right. Might as well get over it."

"That's my brat."

Hearing a horn blare out front Gil covered Nicks lips with his. He followed the kiss by nibbling over to one ear. Blowing gently he smiled as Nicks shivered in his arms.

"Now go to work, baby and remember I love you. And if you forget that, then remember how I loosened that ass up for you earlier."

Gil laughed as Nick blushed bright red. He followed his flustered lover out to the car.

As Nick climbed in the front seat, Gil waved as he headed for his SUV.

The two men waved back as Brass backed the car out of the driveway.

After a few minutes of rather uncomfortable silence, Brass realized that Nick was not going to instigate any conversation.

"Relax, Nick. I haven’t changed and you haven’t changed."

"I know Jim. I just feel a little awkward. I mean you know why we went to the cabin and..."

Nick was interrupted as Brass pulled the car over to the side of the road.

Nick looked at his friend with wide eyes.

"Jim, we have a case, why did we stop."

"The person is dead. We aren’t and I’ll get going in a couple of minutes."

"Yes, I know why you went to the cabin. Same reason I took Gris there years ago. I know he told you about that and told you it was just between friends unlike what the two of you have. Friends are there for each other, Nicky. I knew you needed help and you needed Grissom. End of story. I’m glad I was able to help you a little."

"Damn you get right to the point, Jim. I’m glad you were there for Gil and for me. You know if you ever need help just call. And for what its worth I’m glad you and Warrick are together."

"Thanks, kid. Now how about we do our job."

Brass began driving again.

"Sounds good. I wonder what Gil and Warrick are talking about? Neither one of them are great conversationalist."

Brass laughed, "You’re right. But I think that after tonight with everything out in open between the four of us we’ll all be a lot more relaxed."

Nick had to agree. The conversation came to an end as they pulled up to the crime scene.

 

**************

Across town Gil pulled up at his own crime scene. Getting out of the car he saw Warrick waving at him from the front porch.

Walking into the house the smell of blood and death was strong. Working quickly but efficiently the two men collected all the evidence and then let the Medical Examiner take the bodies. It looked like a straight forward murder suicide, but you never knew and couldn’t take chances.

Heading back to the Lab, Grissom noticed Warrick fidgeting in his seat.

"It’s okay, Warrick. What did you think I was going to do yell at you for getting together with Brass. You both are adults just like Nicky and me. I think its great and so does Nicky," Grissom soothed. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Warrick relax slightly.

"Just feel a little weird. You know you and Nick just seemed perfect together. Never thought I would find the same great relationship especially with Brass."

"I’m glad you did, Warrick. I know Brass is happy about the relationship."

"I love him, Gil. I know it’s fast, but I guess both of us just knew what we wanted and didn’t want to waste anymore time. You know what I mean?"

"I sure do. Love is to precious to wait on what might have beens. You gotta grab it when it comes around and live it to the fullest."

"Never heard you wax so poetic, Boss."

"Nicky has changed my life. I see things in a whole different way."

By the time they arrived at the Lab, both men were completely comfortable with each other the initial awkwardness long gone.

Warrick headed straight for the Lab. Grissom went to his office where Brass found him a few minutes later.

Brass shut the door. The two older men smiled at each other as Brass took a seat.

"I think I got Nicky to understand that nothing has changed between us. He was a little embarrassed at first," Brass divulged.

"Same with Warrick. These kids now days. Get all worried over everything and fret. No wonder they need a switch taken to their fine asses at times."

"If I had a drink I’d drink to that. Gonna take awhile to get Warrick straightened out, make sure he understands that I mean to stay with him for the long haul."

"Nicky still suffers from insecurity at times."

"Jim, you and Warrick come over in a few days for dinner."

"Sounds good, now I guess we should get back to work. I don’t want to stay late tonight. Since Warrick entered my life I find I can hardly wait to get home. He’s the same way."

"I know the feeling. That old saying home is where the heart is, is so true."

Brass left the door open as he left the room. The older man was humming as he went down the hallway.

Grissom smiled as he settled into work. Life was definitely looking good for all of them.

Down the hallway Nick and Warrick were working together in the Lab. It had only taken a minute of staring at each other before Warrick had grabbed Nick up in bear hug.

Setting the smaller man down on his feet, Warrick was beaming from ear to ear.

"I am so glad you’re back, Nick. I...well I know you know about Jim and me. I just wanted you to know that I am so happy. He takes care of all my needs even those I didn’t realize I had."

Nick blushed. His friend wasn’t usually so demonstrative, Brass was really good for him.

"I’m thrilled for you. If you and Jim feel for each other like Gil and I do then you guys are in for the ride of your lives. Don’t waste a single second of it."

"Don’t worry we aren’t. Shit the man is insatiable, Nick. He rides my ass like he was a teenager and..."

Nick cut in laughing even while he turned even redder.

"To much information, Warrick...way to much information. Just glad to see you so happy. Now if we don’t get to work, Gil is going to come in here and we both are going to be in trouble."

Several hours later the cases were solved. They had been pretty easy cases. The murder suicide was just that. Jealous husband kills wife then himself. The robbery was an inside job. The perp actually got to feeling guilty and confessed.

Brass and Warrick headed for home. The way they were looking at each other it was obvious they were not going to get any sleep anytime soon.

Nick decided it was time to put his plan in motion. When he showered before Brass picked him up he had slicked his ass up again and inserted a small butt plug. Not large enough to bother him on the job, but enough to let him know he had something in his ass. He had put a ring harness on his cock and attached it to the plug.

The dark haired man went into the restroom and slipped on light weight nipple clamps then buttoned up his shirt.

Sauntering nonchalantly into Grissoms office he leaned against the doorway and watched his lover and boss work.

"Ready to go home, boss?"

"In a bit, Nicky. Damn paperwork just piles up. It is the thing I hate most about this job."

Nick came further into the room shutting the door behind him and locking it.

Gil looked up as he lover shut all the blinds.

"Nicky what are you doing?" Gil asked smiling. He had known earlier that his lover was up to something. Nick was nothing if not persistent.

"I’m getting my way. I want to get fucked and fucked hard. So I thought I would take the initiative."

"Now, Nicky I said..." Gil’s voice died away as Nick unbuttoned his shirt. The gold nipple clamps glittered in the office light.

Nick licked his lips as he tossed his shirt behind him on the sofa. Watching Gils eyes dilate, Nick toed out of his shoes while he unbuttoned his pants.

Sliding the pants and underwear down to his ankles, he turned his back to the desk. Deliberately he bent over to remove his socks and toss the rest of his clothes to the sofa.

Gil felt sweat bead out on his forehead as Nicks perfect ass was right in front of him. He could see that there was a plug inserted and between the long legs he could detect the metal on the younger mans cock.

Gil snarled as he swept the papers to the floor. Thankfully the computer was on the side table. The older man was around the desk in a second.

When Gil was standing in front of his lover he noticed the small shit eating grin on the handsome face. Gil reached out and wrapped one hand around his lovers neck and the other one grasped the tight ass.

Yanking he pulled the naked body into his arms and devoured the hot mouth. Feeling the plug he shoved it further inside then proceeded to twist it. When he felt Nick jerk in his arms moaning as the plug rubbed against his prostate, Gil shoved the compliant body backwards.

Following the slender body down onto the desk, the older man covered it with his own body. He made sure he was standing in between the long legs. Pinning Nicks wrists over his head the younger man was helpless beneath him.

Gil finally released the panting mouth and looked down into the dark eyes staring back at him. Nick squirmed as his chest protested the weight on the clamped nipples.

"You want to have it rough, Nicky, I’ll see what I can do about that on my terms."

Gil reached over Nicks head and quickly had Nicks wrists restrained.

Looking to the side Nick saw handcuffs around his wrists effectively restraining him. He looked at Gil in surprise.

"I knew you were planning something, brat. I attached the handcuffs to the handle on my top drawers I know you well enough to know that you were going to try it here at work. Try to keep me off guard. Am I right?"

Gil saw a disgruntled look come over his lovers face and the lower lip come out in a pout.

When no answer was forthcoming he raised his eyebrow at Nicky defiance. So the boy was go to play hardball, well that could be fun.

Gil stood up and took off his shirt, then he surprised Nick by using the shirt as a gag. At the surprised look on the handsome face, Gil smiled.

"Gotcha baby,"

Nick got a definite worried look on his face as Gil continued undressing. As Gil undressed Nick let his legs fall together. When he did that Gil immediately shoved them back apart even wider than before.

"If you want to have some relief later I would suggest you concentrate on keeping those legs spread wide. I want to enjoy the view of that fuckable ass just waiting to be mounted."

Gil finished undressing but he did it slowly. He wanted Nick’s total concentration on keeping his legs apart. Even though Nick had initiated this encounter Gil knew that if the younger man began to think to much he would begin to worry that someone would walk in on them. That would certainly ruin the mood.

When Gil was naked he walked around the desk and pulled some hand lotion out of the bottom drawer.

Moving back between the outspread legs he set the lotion on the desk. When he had Nick full attention Gil wiggled his fingers over Nick chest then made a pinching motion as he lowered them to the nipples. He saw Nick tense up in preparation for pain. Gil smiled as he changed direction and ran his fingers down the chest and stomach. AS Nick arched up at the tickling sensation Gil clamped his mouth over Nick right nipple suckling gently at the hard nub then giving the left side the same treatment.

Pulling at the clamps with his teeth Gil heard Nick moan as he began to writhe on the desk.

The older man stood up and applied lotion to his hard cock. He pulled the plug out, but left the cock harness on. He had noticed that the ball spreader had not been used. Since that was one toy that Nicky really liked he figured the balls were still to tender for that.

Gil raised Nicks legs and bent them back towards Nicks chest. He put his hands on his lovers thighs and pushed until the firm ass was lifted off the desk. Shifting his grip he then pushed the thighs apart.

Seeing the dark hole that was his goal he leaned down and blew across his lovers entrance. Smiling at Nicks yelp and jerk, Gil licked at the balls then nipped his way back down and began to tongue fuck his lover.

Gil had to grip his lovers thighs tightly as Nick began to whimper as he wiggled and struggled on the desktop.

Gil watched as Nicks cock began to leak and strain against the ring harness.

The older man stood up and looked down at the gorgeous body. He put some lotion inside Nick then looking into the dark eyes of his lover he slammed inside. Nick arched up and screamed as he was filled to the max.

Gil kept the legs up and spread as he pounded Nicky’s ass. The older man began pulling Nicks body towards him as he surged inside. Gil watched as Nick began to strain and pull at the handcuffs.

Gil gave a quick slap to Nicks still slightly red ass.

"Don’t pull at the cuffs. You’ll put marks on my desk and I sure don’t want to have to explain that."

Nick’s eyes glared at him then slit into lasers from hell. What came out of the gagged mouth was very easy to understand.

Gil laughed, "I don’t think so, brat. You don’t get to fuck me this time, but I am having you."

Gil pulled at the harnessed cock as he resumed fucking the tight ass. It wasn’t long before Gil shot his seed deep. Shuddering and shaking Gil stayed inside his lover until he had nothing left.

Pulling out of that hot moist haven, he cleaned himself up, then wiped Nicks ass.

Nicks legs were sprawled over the edge of the desk. The muscles felt like noodles they had been bent so far back for so long.

"Well now, brat. I guess since you’ve been a relatively good boy I might suck you off. Oh wait you never answered my question. So you thought you would catch me off guard?"

Nick eyes flashed with lust, humor and the supreme need to have his cock sucked.

As Gil removed the gag he raised his eyebrow at the young man.

Nick licked his lips and gasped, "Yeah, I thought I’d surprise you bossman. You know me to well."

"I know you sweetheart because I study you. Even when we weren’t together I watched you. You were my obsession before we got together. Now you’re my hobby as well as my life."

As Gil went to replace the gag, Nick whispered, "Then get to sucking on your hobby."

Gil laughed as he slipped the shirt back inside that luscious mouth.

A chair was pulled over and Gil sat down between Nicks legs. Good now the cock was just at the right height.

Slipping off the cock harness, Gil nipped at the cockhead then sucked his way down the large vein. AS the long legs spread wider as Nick wanted more of Gils mouth on him Gil sucked the balls into his mouth. He was very careful not to be to rough. Nick cock was hard, red and dripping and tasted so good as Gil licked it like an ice cream cone. Hearing Nicks whimpers and attempts to arch up into the hot mouth the older man knew the young man was close.

Slipping his hands up to the clamped nipples, Gil swallowed the cock as he twisted the clamps then pulled them off.

Nick screamed and arched almost gagging the older man. Gil continued to suckle and nip at the red shaft.

Carefully, Gil slipped two fingers into the loose slick hole and rubbed across the prostate. He crooked his finger and pressed down on the little gland as the same time he sucked hard.

Nick screamed again as he came. Gil swallowed every drop and licked the cock clean. Couldn’t leave any evidence now could they.

Pulling his finger out of the hole, Gil leaned down and kissed the puckered entrance then the tip of the cock.

Standing up he removed the gag and covered the mouth with his. Stroking the lips and sucking on his lovers tongue Gil stole the younger mans breath away.

Finally he released the mouth and whispered, "I’m glad you thought of this. It was great."

Smiling sweetly Nick replied, "I’m glad I thought of it to. I won’t be able to look at this desk the same way anymore."

"I think we gave the desk character. Next time I’m bored and sitting at this desk I’ll just remember how you looked all tied down, gagged and my cock up buried in your ass. Of course if I do that to often I may have to call you in for a closed door meeting."

"I think I’m beginning to like your closed door meetings," Nick said his voice a little husky.

"I’m glad our thoughts are so in tune with each other, brat. Now lets get you loose."

The handcuffs were released and Nick with Gil’s help sat up with a groan.

"You okay, baby?" Gil asked his eyes filled with concern. He left his hand on Nicks back rubbing it.

"I’m fine. Muscles just feel a little weak."

Gil helped Nick get dressed then got dressed himself. The shirt he used as a gag was shoved in his briefcase and he pulled a clean one out of the closet. They always kept an extra set of clothes as work. With their job you never knew when you were going to need to change.

Seeing that Nick was moving a little slow Gil sat him down on the sofa with the order to stay there.

It only took a few minutes to get the office back in order.

"Lets head on home, sweetheart. It’s been a productive shift. I feel like a good meal then a good nights sleep. The long drive home then being seduced by a gorgeous brat sitting in a chair then going to the job has tired me out. I think you need to get off your feet and rest to."

Nick yawned and had to agree with his lover.

"I am feeling tired and before you ask a little sore. But damn bossman I love having you hard cock in my ass, possessing me. I guess I’m just a slut where you’re concerned."

Gil pulled him to his feet and wrapped him up in a big hug.

"Then I guess I’m you’re slut, Nicky. I can’t get enough of you, your heat your passion and your so fucking tight ass."

Laughing together they left the office and headed on home. Tomorrow would arrive soon enough. Now they would go home and shut out the real world and just be together.

 

Next: Back to Lady Heather’s