Title: Just Talking

Author/pseudonym: Loonywoif

Email address: Sunsinger@aol.com

Rating: PG for now

Pairings: Gil/Greg

Status: Intro

Date: 2/25/01

Archive: Yes

Series/Sequel: First in an untitled series.... please give me a name

Category: Romance

Author's website: http://writingonthewall.slashcity.tv/~sunsinger/Woods.htm
Slash go to the woods

Disclaimer: Does anyone think i own them? Please raise your hands if you do? ::crickets chirping:: good then

Notes: This is my first CSI story. I may expand this later

Summary: Sometimes just talking to the one you love makes your world alot better

Warnings: None I can think of

 

JUST TALKING

By Looywoif

Greg felt his lover's arms encircle his waist, the scratchiness of his beloved's morning shadow scraped across his throat as his man kissed him. "We shouldn't do this here, love. There are some very caustic and toxic chemicals here. They may drip on... some *very* important parts. We wouldn't want that now, would we?" Greg moved back, rubbing up against his love.

His lover sucked on his neck, his hands moving from Greg's waist, trailing fingers over his stomach, up his ribs, to caress those small nipples. Greg wrenched his head away and turned around, grabbing his lover's shoulder; he kissed him long and deep. "I love you Gil Grissom, My Gris."

Out in the hall the first sounds of Eckley's day crew floated. Breaking away, both men took deep breaths and straightened their hair and clothes.

* * *

Eckley walked down the cool corridor, his dress shoes rapping out a harsh tattoo on the sickly gray splattered linoleum. *Grissom, that fool.* Eckley's eyes were bright as the one man he hated most in this world, strode down towards him. Eckley noticed something was just a little off, so he turned his investigative eyes on to Grissom. Grissom's hair seemed to have three different parts in it, all of them going opposite ways from each other, the button at the top of his shirt was halfway out of it's hole, his pants were lopsided with one side being higher than the other, his eyes were way too bright for the end of his shift, and his lips looked larger and fuller. *Who? Perhaps I can use this... *

* * *

Gil smiled as he left the CSI building. Tonight, he was going to surprise his young lover. The poor boy thought he forgot their anniversary. As if he could. Now he just had to get home and prepare for tonight.

* * *

Eckley rapped a quick rhythm down the hall, all but running, as he thought about Grissom. A lithe young body caused him to stop short, as said body popped out of a doorway. He locked the door and turned to face Eckley, "Oh. Eckley. Hi, I'll see you later."

Eckley looked at the young tech, Greg. Dark hair, lying flat this time, bright eyes, beautiful. A beautiful young man with swollen lips. A beautiful young man who has a hickey on his neck. A beautiful young man who still smelt of his lover. Of Grissom.

Eyes flashing, Eckley leaned over and pressed Greg into the door. "You know, if you want to keep your affair with Grissom a secret, tell him not to leave any evidence." Eckley strode away angrily, *GRISSOM!*

* * *

Greg stared at Eckley walking away. Shaking his head he headed over to the stairs, pulling out his cell phone, he hit the first button on the speed dial.

"Grissom."

"Gris?"

"Yeah, Greg?"

"Talk to me... please?"

"Sure babe. Did I ever tell you about the..."

Just talking to his man made everything ok, Greg thought as the warm tones of love flowed over him.

END