Title: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head

by Wgang

Disclaimer: CSI does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Gil and Nick do not belong to me.

Authors notes: This is a continuation of my first attempt into the BDSM category.

Feedback welcome, but be gentle. If I have used the wrong terms please let me know. Thanks

Rating:NC-17 for m/m sex, bondage, language, pain/pleasure play.

Author: Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Gil and Nick meet at Lady Heather’s and due to the Lady’s efforts they find that they have a lot in common, in more ways than just at work. This will be a continuing storyline not only at Lady Heather’s, also in the workplace.

Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
by Wgang

Catherine was still surprised even after all this time how different her boss Gil Grissom was. It had been three months since Grissom and Nick had gotten together. She could not remember seeing Gil smile and laugh as much as he had in the last three months.

In fact the only time she had seen him uneasy had been when an old friend of Nicks from Texas had shown up a couple of weeks ago. When Nick and Alan had gone out to dinner, Gil had looked downright worried.

Catherine had cornered her old friend in his office and finally drug a confession out of him.

Gil was scared that Nicky would tire of him. After all he was so much older than his young lover was.

Catherine hoped she put his fears to rest. She pointed out that he had been invited to dinner with Nick and Alan, but had turned the invitation down so the two friends could catch up with each other’s lives. She also reminded him that it was obvious that Nick was head over heels in love with him. Gil realized that it was his insecurity about the age difference that had a grip on him. He tried to rationalize it, but he still felt a little uneasy.

Nick had not stayed out late with his friend and had hurried home to Gil. Wrapped up in Gils arms that night Nick had confessed while it was good to see Alan again, he couldn’t wait to get home to be with his bossman.

Gil had smiled with relief and pulled Nick closer, following his lover into sleep after vowing to try to control his insecurities and yes he had to admit it his jealousy over anyone who dared look at his love.

After the talk, Catherine had decided that Gil was going to have to resolve the insecurity issue himself, but she hoped that her talk had helped.

Gil was a lot more relaxed after his talk with Catherine, but that good feeling was blown out of the water one Friday night while on a case.

 

It was a routine dead body case, if dead bodies could ever become just routine. Gil and Nick had taken the case and drove to the outskirts of Las Vegas. Along a lonely stretch of highway a couple of men on their way to gamble in town had come across the body on the side of the road.

Calling 911 on their cell phone it did not take long for the police and the CSI team to get there.

After helping Gil with the body, Nick had drifted over to question the two men. After talking to Brass and making arrangements with the ME, Gil headed over to Nick. One of the witnesses raised his hand and started to rest it on Nicks shoulder. Gil tensed but relaxed as he watched Nick shift slightly so that the mans hand dropped with making contact with the CSI. He watched as Nick laughed at something one of the men said and then had walked away.

Behind Nick’s back the two men looked at each other with raised eyebrows and one of them actually licked their lips as he watched Nick walk away.

Gil felt a spurt of anger that they were looking at Nicky like he was a piece of meat put out for their appraisal. He also felt a burst of pride that his lover was so good looking that other men coveted him. But the one overpowering feeling was jealousy. Nicky was his and no one was taking him away from Gil. Thinking back Gil realized that he had not made love to Nick for a couple of nights. It had been busy and tiring at work and both men had been working overtime. When they did get home they ate and fell into each others arms to tired to do anything but sleep. Gil resolved that he needed to remind Nick who loved him and he needed to do it as soon as he could.

Nick walked over to Gil oblivious to his lover’s emotions. The two men he had talked to meant nothing to him but the fact that they were witnesses to a dead body. They had wanted to flirt with him but he just wasn’t interested. There was only one man that interested him and he was standing in front of him now.

"Those two guys don’t know anything. They’re just here to gamble and came across the body. I’m going over to fill Brass in if that’s okay then I’ll meet you at the Suburban."

Gil nodded and replied, "That would be great Nick. I’ll finish up here and be there in a couple of minutes."

After Nick had walked off, Gil was putting his tools away when he heard someone walk up behind him.

Turning around he saw the two men Nick had been talking to earlier.

Both men were about Nicks age and good-looking. They were blond, tanned and had great bodies.

"Hey, was wondering if you could help us?" one of the men asked Gil.

A little coolly Gil replied, "If I can. This is a crime scene after all. What do you need?"

"That gorgeous guy you were talking to, we were wondering if you could tell us anything about him. He said his name was Nick and he was with the Las Vegas crime lab. Like to know more than that, but he didn’t seem to want to chat with us. Figure maybe he’s just the shy type. We thought we could loosen him up some."

"If Nick wanted you to know more about him, then he would have told you. He is obviously not interested so I would suggest you take his hint and go on about your business. In fact I would highly recommend it," Gil said sharply his eyes shooting sparks at the two men.

"Hey, chill dude. With a face and an ass like he’s got who wouldn’t want to know him better."

"Yea, much much better. Like up close and personal."

Gil could feel his face get red and it was all he could do not to plant his fist in the men’s faces.

Gritting his teeth he growled, "Nick is NOT interested. Back off immediately or I will not be responsible for my actions. Got it?"

Quickly backing away from the irate man the two blondes almost stumbled as they rushed to get away from the obviously furious man.

"Hey, yeah dude. We got it. Nick belongs to you and you don’t like poaching. All you had to say was that he was yours. Just chill out."

Gil had to smile grimly to himself as he watched the two men rush over to Brass and then leave actually squealing their tires as they left.

Gil looked over at Brass who raised his eyebrows in question. Gil just shrugged and finished packing his tools.

Gil climbed into the SUV and looked over at Nick. While Gil was still fuming and the green-eyed monster still had hold of him, Nick was cool as a cucumber.

Nick was sitting with some papers in his lap, but he was looking right at Gil. With the shit-eating grin on his handsome face Gil knew that Nick had figured out he had lost it with the two men and why he had lost it.

"Rather annoying weren’t they, Gil? Didn’t want to take my NO I’m not interested in sex with you conversation, so they tackled you with it," Nick said amusement flickering in his dark eyes.

"Very annoying, I wanted to hit them. To hell with that for a minute I wanted to strangle them. How dare they stare at you like they wanted to devour you," Gil snarled his blood pressure still up at the audacity of the two strangers.

Nick reached over and patted Gils knee until his older lover looked at him.

"Relax, lover, you’re the only man for me. Didn’t even give them a second look, they were just witnesses on the case."

Taking a deep breath, Gil released it slowly. He could feel his control coming back. Seldom did he lose that control, but when he did look out.

"I know you didn’t look at them, but they certainly looked at you. Made me jealous."

"No reason to be. Other men leave me cold, you’re the only one that can turn me on and make me burn," Nick’s voice was low and he almost purred as he stroked Gils thigh.

Pulling his hand back, Nick said, "Sorry, shouldn’t have done that. We’re on a case and that was inappropriate."

Looking around swiftly Gil grabbed Nick’s hand and kissed the palm.

"You can never be inappropriate with me. I mean come on Nicky, we did it in the closet at work and I instigated that. I sent the samples we collected on the body back to the office with the ME; we’ll head over the victim’s apartment. Brass will meet us there, but he’s tied up here for just a bit longer. The flu is going around so they’re real busy. We’ll just slowly head on over there."

"Fine with me. I thought I would read some more in this new forensic magazine. Has some interesting articles in it," Nick said as he transferred his attention to the pages in front of him.

Nick might have worried if he had seen the look of satisfaction cross Gils face. With Nick absorbed in his magazine he wouldn’t notice when Gil left the main road. The older man had decided that even though Nick had not been interested in the two men he wanted to make sure Nick remembered who loved him and knew what he liked in a partner. Gil realized that it had been two days since they had made love and at least a week since Gil had taken his lover upstairs and had a session of bondage, submission or pain/pleasure play.

Gil pulled off the road glancing over at Nick. The younger man did not even notice so absorbed in the magazine article was he.

When he felt he was well off the road and wouldn’t be bothered Gil stopped the Suburban.

He turned off the engine and turned towards Nick. A few minutes passed until Nick finally looked up. He turned to face Gil and in a voice filled with confusion said, "Where are we? Did the car break down?"

Lowering his voice to the one that he knew made Nick hot and bothered Gil replied " Cars fine, Nicky. I decided those two guys obviously did not get the message that you were taken. I think that I need to stake my claim again. It been to long since I made you mine and I aim to fix that right here and now."

Nick blushed and looked around nervously. There were no lights except the night sky and not a soul in sight. He could feel his shaft getting hard just thinking about Gil taking him out here and in the company car.

"Gil, I don’t think that…" Nick broke off as he saw the look in Gils eyes.

Gil was determined to take him right here in the car…to hell with whoever might show up. Gil eyes glinted with love, and lust all rolled into one. There was still a glint of anger and jeolousy deep in his eyes.

"Take your clothes off Nicky. Put them in the middle seat, you won’t be needing them for awhile. Then I want you on your stomach across my lap."

Swallowing Nick tossed the magazine on the floor and removed his clothes.

While Nick had been taking his clothes off, Gil had undone his slacks and underwear and tossed them on the middle seat. He kept his leather belt in his hand. Gil moved the seat back away from the steering wheel.

Gil opened the Suburbans door and left it open.

As Nick slid closer to him Gil grabbed his lover and kissed him deeply. As he kissed Nick he allowed the leather belt to rub across Nicks genitals and then down the cleft in his ass. Nick moaned as his cock got even harder.

When Nick was lying across his lap, Gil looked down and sighed. Nicks ass was white and firm and so beautiful in the moonlight. Just lying there for Gil to take or for Gil to punish.

"Now, Nicky, did you hesitate when I told you I was going to stake my claim?" Gil smiled as he asked the question. He had known when he stopped that Nick would question his actions thus guaranteeing that he would have to be punished.

"I just…" Nick yelped as the leather belt landed on his ass.

"Yes, I questioned you." Nick hurriedly said his mind still whirling around at the change in Gil demeanor. It was great that Gil was so spontaneous, certainly kept him on his toes.

"Since you admitted you questioned me then I think five with the belt should do it."

Gil did not wait for Nick to answer him; he quickly brought the belt down on that white ass five times. He could see the welts begin to appear. Gil helped Nick sit up and straddle his legs. Nicks face was flushed and his eyes glinted in the darkness with tears. The belt had stung, but Nick loved it and loved Gil with all his heart.

Gil grabbed Nick’s hair and pulled him down for a rough kiss. Gil forced Nicks mouth open and mapped out the hot cavern with his tongue. He pushed Nick back up until he was sitting straight up and as Nick panted for breath, Gil used his belt to tie Nicks arms behind his back at the elbows. This was a little more uncomfortable than restraining him at the wrists. Gil had not tried this before. By restraining Nick like this it pushed Nicks chest out, making the hard nipples easier to suck and pinch.

Gil lowered his seat until it was reclining; he then put his hands on Nick’s ass and pushed his lover forward until Nicks cock was in front of his face.

Blowing gently on the hard shaft, Gil let his tongue slip out and delicately lick down the shaft nipping at the base with his teeth. Feeling Nick try to shove his cock closer to Gils mouth, Gil slapped the sore ass of his lover a couple of times.

Nick moaned as the slaps stung his already sore ass and Gils tongue continued to torment him.

Just when he thought he would scream Gil engulfed the dripping cock in his mouth and then Nick did scream.

Gil kept his mouth working Nicks cock and let his finger and hands pinch and tug at the hard nubs. Knowing that Nick liked his nipples played with, Gil gradually let the pinches become harder until he was pinching and twisting the tender skin. He grabbed the nipples between his fingers and pulled them away from Nick’s body holding and squeezing tightly as Nick moaned and yelled Gils name.

Letting go of the nipples, Gil transferred his hands to that perfect ass. Gil kneaded the ass cheeks being sure to rub and pinch at the welts he could feel.

Gil felt Nick’s balls tighten up and as he tasted Nick start to cum, he slid a finger up inside Nick’s ass. Nick screamed and shuddered as he shot his load down Gils throat. Gil licked his lover clean, then allowed Nick to slump down on top of him.

Seeing a tanned smooth shoulder in front of him, Gil could not resist. He licked the smooth skin then bit down, grabbing Nick and holding him in place. When Gil was satisfied that Nick was now marked as his he licked the shoulder and pushed his young lover into a sitting position.

"Staked my claim on the outside of your body and now I plan on staking my claim on the inside. Switch places with me."

Gil removed the belt as it would have been too painful and could have hurt Nick’s shoulders by making him lay on his bound arms.

When he had Nick lying beneath him, Gil bent Nick’s long legs and pushed them against his lover’s chest. When Nick was spread and wide open for him, Gil spit on his fingers and began relaxing Nick’s hole. Gil rubbed his own cock and used his own juices to use as lubricant. Coating his cock Gil placed it as the entrance to Nick’s body.

Catching Nick’s dark eyes with his own, Gil smiled gently.

"You are so beautiful and when you submit to me and give me yourself I fall in love with you all over again. There are times I can’t control myself and now is one of those times."

Gil saw Nick’s eyes widen and before Nick could tighten up Gil slid inside until his balls were touching Nick’s ass.

Nick screamed as Gils cock reamed his ass. Gil paused and didn’t move giving Nick a chance to adjust to the invasion.

Gil waited until Nick pushed his ass up against him, letting the older man know that he was ready for Gil to move.

Gil set a punishing rhythm, making sure he hit Nicks prostate. Gil began to pump Nick’s shaft wanting the young man to come again.

Nick reached up and pulled Gils head down for a long hot kiss sucking the breath out of Gils body.

As Gil came with a shout shooting his seed deep into his lover, Nick came again all over his chest, Gils shirt and Gils hand.

Gil let Nick’s legs drop and lay down on the young CSI. Gil let his head rest on Nick’s shoulder and smiled softly as he felt Nicks arms come around and hold him close.

Several minutes passed before either man was ready to break the silence.

Gil leaned up and looked down at his lover. He had felt Nicks chest quiver and knew that Nick was trying to hold back a laugh.

"What’s so funny, brat?" he mock growled.

"Just can’t believe we did this in the company vehicle. Your shirt is wet and face it we left DNA evidence everywhere," Nick laughed. His face while a little red was alive with excitement and passion.

"Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered," Gil replied just a little smugly.

Fifteen minutes later the two men were dressed and unless one looked closely they were perfectly presentable.

Gil was always prepared he after all had been a Boy Scout. He always kept a spare outfit of clothes. Never knew when evidence might get on his clothes and he would need them for tests.

There were spare towels and the men used them to clean themselves and any evidence they could find in the SUV. Thankfully they had been careful and there were no tell tale wet spots. Gil wrapped the towels and his clothes up in a sack and tossed them on the floor by Nick’s feet. The two men would take it home with them when they got off work.

Before Gil started up the SUV and headed to meet with Brass he pulled Nick in for a kiss.

"Meant what I said about you being beautiful and loving you for what you give me and what you allow me to do," Gil whispered against Nick’s mouth.

"You’re beautiful to, Gil. I know you don’t believe that all the time, but you are. I love you so much. You give me what I need and crave. Guess we’re just perfect for each other."

The two men gazed into each others eyes showing their love for each other in the soul deep look on their faces.

Breaking the spell, Gil sat back in his seat and when Nick had buckled up he said, "Guess its time to get back to work, Brass will think we’ve been kidnapped. It’s been almost an hour since I pulled off the road."

"Yeah, but what a great hour it was."

The two men smiled contentedly at each other as they sped down the highway.

When they got to the victim’s apartment Nick was surprised that Brass just glanced at them and didn’t say anything about them being late.

As Nick wandered around the apartment looking for clues, Brass approached Gil.

"The two witnesses liked the looks of Nicky, huh? Thought I was going to have two more dead bodies to process and try to figure out how to cover the fact that you had killed two men."

When Gil only nodded his head, Brass smiled.

"Figured as much, you looked like you were ready to kill them. When you were late showing up I also figured you felt the need to assert your dominance over Nick. Have to tell you Gil the boy looks like he’s been well fucked. Need to keep close tabs on him. Since the two of you have been together he has gained some more self-confidence and has a glow about him. That tends to draw people and not always the best kind, especially when the person with the glow looks like Nick does."

Gil looked over at Brass just a little irritated at his old friend.

"I don’t like people looking at Nick, but I know they will. Yeah I stopped and made love to him. It was as much for me as it was for him. If I’ve given Nicky more self-confidence then good. I want him to be the best he can be and reach for the stars, he deserves it. If anyone tries to take advantage of him, I’ll take care of them."

"Don’t get pissed at me, Gil. We’ve been friends a long time. I care about you both. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen two people so made for each other. Its nice and I hope to find that myself one day, actually working on someone now, they just don’t know it yet. Just take care of each other."

Gil smiled a little sheepishly.

"Didn’t mean to jump down your throat. Guess those two guys made me more edgy than I thought. I know you care about the two of us. You’re a good friend and I hope this guy is the one for you. Thanks"

Brass nodded and clapped his hand on Gils shoulder as he left the apartment to question a couple of neighbors.

Hurrying over to Gil, Nick was reassured by his lover that Brass was not mad and Nicky was not to worry about anything.

Wrapping the case up later that night the two men went straight home.

Pulling into the garage, Gil noticed Nick getting out of the car very carefully. Figuring that Nicks ass was stinging Gil smiled he had just what the young man needed to cool that hot skin off.

Fixing a quick meal Gil watched as Nick ate everything in front of him. He always made sure that he fixed good meals, because as he told Nick they both needed good nutrition. Gil because he wasn’t getting any younger and Nick because he used to live off junk food.

Nick cleaned the kitchen and headed upstairs. Gil caught him at the stairs, turning the younger man around and looking into his eyes.

"Nights not quite over with yet, dawn is still an hour away. Want you to go upstairs and put on a pair of your boxers, bring a towel and meet me on the back patio. No questions."

Nick smiled in delight. Gil always came up with the best ideas and they usually included Nick getting to come after Gil had taken his pleasure from the young man or punished him.

Fifteen minutes later Gil was leading Nick across the yard. Gil was wearing a pair of black boxers. Nick was under instructions not to say a word until they were in bed. He could moan and groan, but that was all. Since Gil was weaving a spell over the night and over him, Nick figured he could keep to those orders.

Stopping in front of the large fountain that was at the center of their extensive garden, Gil turned to Nick.

"No one can see us. The neighbors are all asleep, the trees hide the fountain and we’re in our own backyard. The water will sooth your ass and the brass eagle on top of that fountain will watch as I mount you and make you come in a white fountain of cum."

Nicks mouth fell open as his dark eyes widen in surprise. Gil was just full of shocks today. The younger man was wondering of his older lover didn’t have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in him.

(Oh if Nicky only knew what was coming down the road in later stories.)

The two men stepped into the warm water and approached the statue at the center of the large pool of water that surrounded the fountain. The fountain had a small heater in it, as the previous owners liked to let their kids play in the water. It was a large pillar with a globe of the world at the top. On top of the globe with talons extended and wrapped around the globe was an eagle with wings outstretched.

Nick noticed that there were straps hanging on the outstretched wings and dangling down the side of the pillar with cuffs at the end of the straps. The fountain was set up to spray as much or as little as the owner wanted and at what height the water would come out of. There were small holes in the pillar to allow water to spray out. Gil had come out earlier and set the water to slowly spray right on Nicks ass.

Gil turned Nick around and slid his wrists into the cuffs. Gil left enough leeway in the straps so that he could slip between Nick and the pillar.

Gil began a gently assault on Nicks neck and shoulders. He nipped, bit and licked the slightly salty skin. As Nick let his head drop back onto Gils shoulder, Gil reached around his lover and started pulling and twisting on Nicks nipples. Gil reached into his boxers. These were not just regular boxers to sleep in, but ones that have two small pockets. He pulled out two clothespins. Gil smiled as he quickly snapped the pins on both nipples at the same time.

Nick jerked and barely choked off a scream. The pain hit him sharp and fast slowly tempering down to a wonderful dull throb of pain that made his cock fill and his balls become heavy. Gil flicked the clothespins with his fingers and watched as Nick hissed and pushed his wet ass back against Gils groin.

Gil slipped Nicks boxers off freeing the full shaft. Nicks cock bounced free and stood up proudly already dripping with excitement.

Gil reached into his other pocket and pulled out a set of anal pleasure beads. The beads were cold, as Gil had put them into the freezer before they ate dinner.

Gil stood close behind Nick and began to bite across the broad shoulders. These were harder than little nips and would leave bruises in a few hours. As he bit down on the smooth skin he slipped the lubricated beads inside Nicks hot ass one at a time. There were eight beads in all ranging in size from a quarter of an inch up to an inch in diameter. Gil shoved the beads in and could feel Nick’s ass tighten and loosen as the beads passed the tight muscle.

Nick was panting, and he wanted to cum so bad. His nipples were burning and throbbing in time with the bites that Gil was putting on his shoulders. His ass still burned from the belt earlier and his ass was filled with ice cold beads. The warm water from the fountain just heightened his already sensitized skin. The water-cooled quickly on his hot skin.

Gil quit his attack on Nick’s shoulders and removed his own boxers as he whispered into Nick’s ear.

"You’re mine, brat. All mine…I can make love to you anywhere, anytime and in anyway I want to. If I choose I can even take you rough and fuck you over my desk at work. I can put any toys on you and in you and bruise you to my hearts content. You’re my life, Nicky and there are times I am jealous of the air that you breathe and the clothes that you wear. The air goes deeper inside you to places that my cock and tongue can’t reach and your clothes touch you more than I am able to. If I had my way I would keep you chained to my side naked and waiting for me to claim you over and over again. I can only use the time that I’m given with you and make the best of it for you and me."

Gil smiled affectionately as he heard Nicks breath speed up. Glancing down Gil saw that Nicks engorged cock was purple it was so hard. He meant every word he had said and wanted Nick to know it.

"Now brat, cum for me."

Gil took the clothespins off and quickly before Nick could even get his breath, he pulled the beads out of the tight ass of his lover. The beads slid over Nick’s prostate igniting an inferno inside the bound man.

Gil quickly put his hand over Nick’s mouth as the younger man screamed and shot his seed out in an arc into the cool water of the fountain.

Gil gripped Nick around the waist as he slumped down. Gil did not want Nick to bruise his wrists, as the straps were not padded like their usual ones.

As Nick stirred, Gil whispered, "My turn, Nicky."

Gil slid his cock Nicks tight hot passage in one swift motion. Nick yelped as he was filled to capacity. There was a slight burn. The beads had lubed and slightly stretched him, but Gils cock was a hell of a lot larger than an inch in diameter.

Gil stayed deep in his lover as he turned Nick to face the pillar. The straps crossed above Nick’s head as Gil pushed the younger man against the cool metal.

Nick groaned as the coolness of the metal touched his heated skin especially his cock.

Gil reached up and put his hands over Nicks bound ones and let his body drape over Nicks covering the younger man.

"Feel me, Nicky. I possess you inside with my hard cock impaling you and I cover you on the outside with my body. You won’t be taking a shower after I make love to you tonight. I want you in bed with my scent covering you. Everytime you breathe tonight I want you to smell me on you.

Gil began to move. As the older man thrust up inside Nick, the younger mans groin was pushed into the pillar. Between the heat of his cock, the coolness of the pillar on his skin and the hot spear that was piercing his insides Nick could feel himself getting hard again.

Gil was not going to touch Nicks cock. He wanted Nick to cum with just Gil mounting him.

Several minutes passed. Gil was drawing the moment out as long as he could. Nick was moaning and tossing his head finally leaning it on the cool pillar while he gasped for breath.

Just as Nick didn’t think he could last any longer, Gil slid his hands down and gripped Nicks hips tightly. Gil picked up speed and slammed hard inside his lover.

Both men yelled as they came at the same time. They held their position for a couple of minutes until they could catch their breath.

Finally Gil pulled out of his lover and quickly undid the straps. He pulled the straps off the eagle’s wings and grabbed the two pairs of boxers.

Nick had just slumped and sat down in the cool water. He was exhausted. He couldn’t figure out how Gil did it. Nick was younger, he should be the one that still had some energy, but Gil could run circles around him at times. Of course Nick had two organisms and that might explain some of the exhaustion.

Nick looked up as Gil hovered over him. Nick took Gil offered hand and stood up.

Gil slid his arm around Nick’s waist and they stepped out of the water grabbing their towels off the ground.

Gil wrapped Nick’s towel around his lover’s waist and did the same with his towel. Wandering towards the house Gil carried his toys and both boxers in one hand; his lover’s waist was in the other hand.

"Changed my mind about the talking, brat. Did you like that?"

In a husky voice Nick replied "Loved it. Sure surprised me though being it was outside. I hope the neighbors didn’t hear the screams."

"I doubt it or the cops would have here. Besides they would have just been jealous that we were having fun and they weren’t.’

"Just a fair warning, Nicky. I’m full of surprises and there are a lot of places I want to make love to you at. A lot of them are in public places, but right now its time to sleep. I meant it about the shower. Just dry off and climb into bed. I’ll join you in a few minutes. Want to clean our toys and put them away."

Nick nodded and when they reached the house he trudged on upstairs. He carefully dried off and then climbed into bed. Sliding into the middle of the bed, Nick curled up on his side. Gil was right, everytime Nick breathed he could smell Gil everywhere. It was a wonderful scent and one he would never get enough of.

Ten minutes later Gil wandered in and spooned behind Nick. Gil licked the bruises he had left on Nick’s shoulders and let his hands stroke down the smooth back then wrapped himself around the perfect body he adored.

As Nick was drifting off to sleep he heard Gil whisper, "Love you, Nicky so very much."

Nick turned and gave Gil a sweet sleepy kiss.

"I love you, Gil. I don’t know how I lived before you came along."

Gil kissed Nick’s forehead and tugged the younger man closer.

Sighing deeply, Nick slipped into a deep, restful sleep held secure in his lover’s arms.

Gil pressed a gentle kiss on Nick’s shoulder and rested his head against his lovers dark one.

Gil was relieved. He had been worried that his jealousy would turn Nick off, but it had not bothered Nicky at all. If anything Nick was amused and even turned on by it. Gil would have to remember that. Nick seemed to like it when he got all possessive and territorial. Yeah, the last several hours were a hell of a lot fun. Have to do a repeat real soon.

Gil snuggled closer and followed his lover into dreamland.

 

Next up: Camping Out Can Be Fun


*Just a quick note for those of you who wondered if you could really have sex in a Suburban this way without giving yourself a concussion. Yes, you can. I made my husband go out so we could test it out (Minus the belt) and that’s all I’m telling you.