Clean me

Author: Daniela

Fandom: CSI:Crime Scene Investigation

Pairing: Greg/Grissom

Rating: NC17

Category: Romance, Smut

Series/Sequel: No

Disclaimers: CSI and its characters belong to Anthony Zuiker and CBS broadcasting company. The author makes no profit and no infringement is intended.

Summary: Missing Scene from "All for our Country"

Warnings: Slash, M/M, Spoilers from "All for our Country"

Feedback: Yes, please. I will appreciate all constructive criticism.

Email: daniforblue@yahoo.de

Released: January 2004


Clean me
By Daniela


With a moody face, Brass left the room. Alone, Greg and Grissom were looking at each other. Grissom showed his little half-smile, Greg was waiting expectingly.

Teasing, Grissom was imitating him: "Sorry, I didnīt find the soda bottle."

"I am. I really am."

"Donīt show me that innocent smile. You know exactly, what for an important evidence this uniform can be."

"So, did I solve the case?"

"No Greg, you didnīt. But youīve helped....a lot."

"Really? What are you giving me for finding it?"

"Nothing. What for? You just did your job."

"Please, Gil..." Softened by the big, brown, begging eyes in the dirty, sweaty face, Grissom granted: "Well, I allow you to take a shower."

"With you?" Greg was beaming with joy.

"Quiet."

Pouting, Greg uttered: "I thought, I did good work."

"You did and Iīm really proud of you. We will talk about this later, at home."

"In the shower?"

"Maybe."

"Will you clean me completely? Right now, Iīm feeling very dirty. Iīm afraid, one shower wonīt be enough."

"Back to work. Now. As your supervisor, I order you...."

"Oh, I like it, when you play īstrict masterī."

"Greg! Get going. Now." Grinning, Greg moved to the door, brushing slightly Grissomīs body on his way out. "I have faith in you. I know, you will solve the case in no time." Trying to stay serious, Grissom bit hard on his lip. David rushed by and threw them a curious look. One day, Grissom thought, everything will come out and I will pay the price. For sure.

Much later at home, Grissom went to the shower. Alone. The events of the last case had worn him out. Especially, the stupid fight with Brass. He valued the mutual friendship too much, to ruin it about a childish disagreement. The shooting exercise, he had taken after work, didnīt let him feel any better. He simply was depressed. The sensation of hot water, running down his body, didnīt help much.

Suddenly, someone tore the shower curtain aside. Startled, Grissom jumped and almost slipped on the wet ground. Confronted with a grinning, naked Greg, he burst out: "Jesus! You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry, I thought youīre expecting me. Eventually, you knew I would come right after you solved the case." Not waiting for Gilīs response, Greg stepped into the bathtube.

Gil shyed away from him. "Greg, Iīm really tired. I had a very bad day." Greg was pouting. "But you promised."

"What?" Gil asked irritated.

"You promised to clean me. I deserve it."

"Well, yes. I promised, but I...."

Not waiting for finishing his excuse, Greg took a bottle with liquid soap from a board. "I already understand. You feel much dirtier than I do. No problem. Iīll clean you."

Buffled, Gil stared at his grinning, cheerful expression. Thatīs my Greg. Always trying to make the best out of the worst.

"Greg, really..." He stopped talking, when his lover pressed his body against him.

Kissing him tenderly on the cheek, Greg whispered: "I will be very exhaustive. You will be feeling much better after it."

Giving him the next kiss on the mouth, Greg put some liquid soap in his hand. Slowly, he began to lather Gilīs skin, starting with the butt. The firm stroking let Gil forget about his objections pretty quickly. Deepening the kiss, he grabbed Gregīs ass, pulling him closer. The skillful hands of the young man were gliding up his back.

Breaking the kiss, Greg murmured seductively: "I will wash away all your anger, your sorrows and frustrations." Giving him quick little kisses all over his face, his hands turned now to the front of Gilīs body, soaping it up, making his lover moan with relish. Lazily, Gil nuzzled his head on Gregīs shoulder, kissing his neck. When Greg was feeling Gilīs cock harden, grinding against his own arousel, his fingers glid in the wet curly pubic hair, burrowed them in it.

Gilīs cock was twitching, his mouth escaped a horny groan. "Now."

But Greg smiled his adoring smile and resisted. "Not so fast. We have time." He left the centre of lust to put more soap in his hands. Enclosing the shaft, he washed it almost aggressively.

Gil groaned. "Oh God. Greg...Donīt. Itīs too much. I canīt take it much longer."

"Sure you can." He shut Gilīs mouth with a similar aggressive kiss. Making him wriggle in surprise.

Gil broke free of his fierce taking. "Greg. Come down. Whatīs getting in to you."

Instead of doing, what was told, Greg grabbed him, forced him to turn around, facing the wet, cold tiles. The warm water was pouring down on their bodys, the soap was long gone, washed away in the drain.

Cravingly, Greg pressed his hard, pulsing cock against Gilīs ass. "No. Iīm not coming down. Iīll fuck you. The way I want it." Skillful and qick, he entered Gilīs most sacred, pushing deep inside. A muffled cry escaped the older man, obviously helpless pressed between the tiled wall and his young lover. Finally having his cock buried to the limit in Gilīs ass, Greg stopped moving. Instead, he kissed and sucked fleshly on the neck, which was exposed to him.

"Greg, please."

"Please what?"

Silence. Panting. Cursing. Finally an answer. So soft, Greg could barely hear it. "Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me. Now."

Hearing Gilīs submissiveness, his pleading, Gregīs heart became filled with love, but still he didnīt give in. "No. Not yet. I think itīs better to take it slow, to improve the thoroughness of the cleaning."

His boss tried to object. "But I want...."

"Shh. You arenīt in the position to want anything. Iīm in control here. I fuck you."

Letting his cock rest in Gilīs ass, he grabbed Gilīs hard-on, working it gently. Whimpering with longing despair, Gil pressed his face against the tiled wall. Giving in to him, like he never did before. Pleased by this, Greg increased his rhythm in jerking Gil off. Fiercely, brutally, almost merciless.

Gil was groaning loudly.

In a brisk uncommon voice, Greg demanded: "You wanna get nailed? Say it. Beg me to fuck you. Beg me, like you mean it."

For a few seconds, Gil didnīt make a sound, wasnīt even breathing.

Greg yanked his cock harder.

Gil burried his face in his arm, stifling a scream. Finally, he whispered yet more submissively: "Fuck me. Please. I need it now. I canīt...Greg. Donīt make me.... Please...." His voice broke.

Knowing, he pitched it far enough, Greg started to move, continued to fuck his lover. Making him squirm and groan in lust and pain.

Horny as hell himself, he shouted: "You like this, donīt you? Being taken! Being ordered around! Being weak! Say it! Say, you like it!"

Fucking him harder, while his was jerking him off, he repeated this once again, until his boss uttered: "Yes. Yes. Yes. Take me. Break me. More. More, Greg. Oh Greg."

Screaming lustfull, he was coming, spilling his hot seeds, which were in a second washed away in the warm, streaming water.
The satisfied, deep groaning of his lover took Greg over the edge too. Biting Gilīs neck, he emptied himself in the hot, tight ass of his boss. About a minute, their bodys pressed together, they rested exhausted. The water, still pouring down, became suddenly cold.

Greg slipped out of Gil, and closed the tap. Immediately, Gil moved passed him and left the bathtube, catching a towel on his way to the living room. Still a little breathless, Greg dried himself up, then followed Gil, finding him already dressed in some shirt and shorts.

Standing on the kitchen board, Gil fetched himself some bread and fruit. Covered only in his towel, Greg sat down on the sofa. Gil joined him and switched the tv on.

After a while, Greg got uncomfortable by Gilīs silence and announced: "Iīm tired. I think, Iīm going home."

A hand grabbed his wrist and Gil said: "You donīt go anywhere, before Iīm finished with you."

In a split second Gregīs tiredness was gone. "What?"

"Itīs my turn, my dear boy." Greg stared at him.

Oh God, he will punish me, because I humiliated him. Maybe he will even hurt me.

"Lay down," Gil ordered.

"Gil, I..."

"Shut up, will you. Just lay down."

Hoping for some mercy, by giving in, Greg obeyed.

Gil was observing him intently. The weird haircut, the big brown eyes, the slender freckled body, which was only covered by a very small towel.

Kneeling between his legs, he hovered over Greg. Gently, he touched the white skin of the chest. Only using his fingertips, he glid down until he reached the edge of the towel. There, he turned and glid back to the beginning. Up and down, again and again, like he was having all the time in the world. Not rushing a thing. Watching him, Greg was at first tense, but then he became impatient.

"Gil, donīt tease me."

Stopping his endearments, Gil grabbed his hands and nailed them on the sides of his head. His face came very close. "Listen boy, Iīm the master now and you will stop complaining. OK?"

Feeling his lover so close made Greg breathless. He just nodded.

"Good boy," Gil praised and kissed him hard and qick on the lips. Not lingering more, he returned to the trail, made by his fingertips, this time using his tongue.

Greg lifted his hand to touch him, but immediately his master ordered: "No. No touching for you. Hold still." So, the hand dropped down again. In the meantime, Gil caressed and explored every inch of Gregīs skin.

Quickly Greg realized, Gil did turtore him for what had happen before. Only in a different way - Grissomīs way. Trying to drive him mad by slowness, by distance. His skin started burning, his cock started rising. Slightly, his arousal was visible, even it was covered by the towel. Needless to say, Gil noticed it instantly.

Smiling, he buried his face between Gregīs thighs, licking the left one.

"Gil, please. I want to touch you." Gil bit the soft flesh. "Ah," Greg cried more in surprise than pain.

Before he could complain much more, Gil kissed and sucked the wounded place thoroughly. A wave of lust rushed through Gregīs body, his cock was throbbing painfully. Writhing with unfullfilled desire, Greg grabbed the fabric of the sofa under him. "Please, please let me touch you. Iīll promise, Iīll never try to control you again."

Busy by taking care of Gregīs right thigh, Gil lifted his head, grinning in victory. "Always forgetting, who is the master my little labboy, donīt you?"

Gregīs answer was only a series of gasps, because Gil decided this moment to touch Gregīs full-hard cock, rubbing it through the towel, followed by a relieved and satisfied groaning. "Oh yes. Donīt stop, donīt stop, donīt stop."

"Pretty horny, pretty fast again. Didnīt you get enough in the shower?"

Grabbing his arm, Greg babbled: "No, you are right. I want more. Now. I canīt wait any longer. I..."

But Gil shoved his hand away. "No touching. Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" Greg burst out. "I want..."

"I make the rules this time. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Gil."

"Fine." The next second, Gil tore the towel brutally away, exposing Gregīs most excited part. Greg flushed. Gil smiled at his arousel. "Oh my dear boy, are we horny." Instead of touching him there, he stroked Gregīs inner thighs up and down.

Greg started whimpering, it grew louder and louder, more and more desperate. Gil was leaning down, brushing his lips softly with his own, sucking in Gregīs lower lip.

Greg whispered as calmly as he was able to: "I want you. Please. What do you want? Wasnīt I a good boy today? Didnīt I deserve your approval?"

Amused, Gilīs eyes were glittering. "Maybe youīre right." He squeezed Gregīs balls firmly, making him suffer a little bit more.

Maybe it was Gregīs desperate sigh, Gil decided, it was enough. More than ready to take him, he was stripping his clothes off and spreading his legs. Gil poised at Gregīs luscious opening, waiting, feeling Gregīs legs trembling under his hands. Looking down at him, he saw Gregīs eyes glazing in lust, his cheeks blushing red and his lips were glistering. An exciting thrill of power raced through Gil. Touching the longing lips with one finger of his right hand, he demanded to know: "Who is your boss?"

"You are," was the quick and husky response.

Satisfied with the answer, Gil ended Gregīs suffering. On top, he pushed slowly into Gregīs ready hotness.

Gently, very gently. Inside, he rested, enjoying the wonderful tightness, but Gregīs patience had ended. Bucking up his hips, he showed his pure yearning.

Softened, Gil started to move, but increasing the rhythm only slowly, while he kept squeezing Gregīs balls. Whimpering gratefully, Greg grabbed Gilīs shoulders, pulling him close. This time, his boss and lover didnīt order him to let go.

Shafting him slowly but deeply, every stroke more intense then the one before, Gil leaned into the embrace. "Kiss me," Greg begged, offering his wet, soft lips and Gil showed more mercy and took them. They melted together, two bodys moving like one, uttering choked sounds of complete pleasure.

Breathless, Greg broke the kiss, nuzzling his mouth to Gilīs ear, sucking and biting the earlobe. "Oh Gil, Gil, Gil."

Increasing his filling, intense strokes, jerking him off with quick, firm motions, faster and faster, Gil made him come.
Surprised by a overwhelming climax, Greg was feeling all his pressure rushing out of him. The creamy, hot, sticky fluids were spilled on his stomach and Gilīs hand. Knowing of his lovers satisfaction, Gil gave in to his own, filling Greg
up with all his savoured lust. Deeply exhausted, but feeling much better, Gil sighed. A sound, which was coming from the depths of his heart. They rested quietly, only breathing in each others ear.

Feeling like being to heaven and back again, Greg finally dared to ask: "Were you mad at me?"

"Mmh? Why? Because you acted like you are the boss?" He kissed Gregīs ear. "No. But donīt bring it to work."

Greg snickered amused. "Yeah. I would like that. Only to see the looks of the others, especially Nick."

"Oh yes, I know exactly how much you would enjoy that. But you canīt. Understood?"

"Yes. Yes. I know."

"Instead, I allow you to keep me surprised, like you did today."

"No problem, boss. I would do everything to get your approvel. I mean the special ones," Greg teased with loving eyes.

Gil grinned with affection. "Donīt worry. You will always be the only one getting it. Do you still wanna go home?"

"Do you like me to stay?"

"No. I need you to stay." Greg leered. "Still feeling dirty?"



END