Title: Candles

Author: elfin

Email: elfin@sundive.co.uk

Fandom: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Pairing: Nick/Gil

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Nope

Summary: PWP, Nick works his magic on Gil

Disclaimers: yadda

Archive: yep, so long as my email addy is close by

Written For Carmen



Candles
by elfin

Gil stepped into the living area of his townhouse and looked around, surprise registering on his face.

Was he in the wrong home?

Never before had he seen his place in this particular light. Literally. The thick blinds were drawn against the early morning daylight, the lights were off, the only glow coming from across the corridor, from his bedroom. Dumping his briefcase next to the door, he called out,

"Nicky?"

When his lover appeared in the doorway, backed by a flickering amber light, a substantial amount of blood left Gil's head and flowed into other parts of his body.

Nick was half-naked. Feet bare, grey sweat pants hung low on his hips, no shirt. He looked like an all-you-can-eat buffet to Gil, who was suddenly very hungry.

"Not that I'm complaining," he started carefully, "but...."

Nick overrode him. "The phone's off the hook, I want your cell and pager switched off."

"You know I can't...."

"You've just worked a sixty hour shift. If you don't take some time off, you'll collapse."

Gil knew he was right. He was exhausted but at the same time wired. He wouldn't sleep right now if he was left to his own devices.

Reaching into his jacket pocket he switched both cell phone and pager to call divert, using Ecklie's number as the receiver, and shrugged the coat off his shoulders, throwing it onto the couch.

Nick nodded his approval. "For the next twelve hours, Gil Grissom, you are all mine."

Gil bit his bottom lip, a frission of desire sending his brain into a downward spiral. He couldn't speak for a moment, only nod and stare as his younger lover padded across the tiled floor of the living area and reached for his hand.

"Come on, Spiderman. Time for me to play the hero." Turning, Nick led his speechless boss through to the bedroom.

For the second time that day Gil's face registered surprise. He was momentarily stunned by the sight that met him. The wooden floor of the room was littered with candles, flames dancing in the slight draft of the townhouse. The aroma of sandalwood hung in the room, not strong enough to be sickly, just right to set the scene.

"Nicky...."

"Sometimes I need to take care of you rather than the other way around." He punctuated his words with buttons, unfastening Gil's shirt, sliding the material from the broad shoulders. He kept his fingers away from his lover's skin, he knew that to start touching now would be disastrous to his plans for the next couple of hours.

They weren't very good at keeping their hands off one another, especially after the forced celibacy of the last few of days. Gil had taken him completely by surprise; never in his life had he found someone so incredibly sexy and so amazingly hot.

He knew, but it didn't stop him brushing his lips over the gentle curve of the collarbone or brushing teasing fingertips over hardening nipples.

Hearing Gil's moan, feeling its vibration in his chest, Nick touched a kiss to his lover's mouth then stepped back, hands unfastening the belt, button and zipper of the soft, dark pants Gil had worn to work. He let them slide down over muscled thighs and barely trembling knees and followed them with the black boxers.

Then he dropped gracefully into a crouch, ignoring the thickening cock dancing just in front of his face, and removed shoes and socks.

Gil stepped away from the small pile of clothing, hesitating.

"Lie on the bed, face down. Get comfortable for me."

The sweat pants did nothing to hide Nick's arousal at the sight of his naked lover, at the heat in those blue eyes, but he did his level best to ignore his own body for now.

Gil lay down in the centre of the bed, arms folded under his hand, face turned so that he could watch Nick pick up the bottle of massage oil from the low bedside cabinet and move to kneel on the bed beside him.

Nick caught his lover's startling smile.

"I love you, Nicky."

"I love you too. Now close your eyes. Relax."

Gil frowned. "I want to watch you."

"There's nothing to see. And I just want you to feel me."

Gil contested the statement about there being nothing to see, which earned him a gentle slap on his behind, and smiling he did as he'd been told.

He felt Nick straddle him, one knee either side of his hips, weight settled comfortably on his backside. He heard a wet sound, familiar and exciting, and then warm, oiled hands were on his back.

The erotic sound that emanated from deep inside Gil sent shivers through Nick. He started a slow, deep massage of the vice-tight muscles in his lover's neck and shoulders.

His palms turned the warmth of the oil into heat on Gil's skin while his thumbs worked in long, circular motions, pressing into the muscles, easing the strain little by little.

Self-indulgently he worked upwards for a few minutes, loving the feel of Gil's soft, greying curls between his fingers, massaging the scalp gently, aware of the consequences of a head massage.

Gil had done this for him on several occasions and he'd ended up in tears each and every time.

He eased back down the long neck, over now loose shoulders, starting down the back. His lover's breathing had slowed and deepened as he'd completely relaxed under Nick's hands and it was Nick's intention to keep him there, to let him sleep if he fell asleep, but not to let up.

Careful over the kidneys, Nick worked the smooth skin lovingly. At the tailbone he brought his fingers down in a 'V', rubbing the tension spot in long, deep thumb pushes, smiling when he heard a deep rumble of satisfaction from Gil's chest.

After a few long minutes he worked outwards again, skirting the buttocks before bringing in the heels of his hands to massage his lover's ass.

Shifting down, taking his weight on his own knees now, Nick pressed his fingers into the tops of Gil's thighs, sweeping up and down in long strokes, easing away the tension.

Leaning down, he dropped a teasing kiss to the base of the curved spine. Then he rose up, parting his lover's legs first with his right knee, then his left, settling between the strong thighs. He knew that Gil would know he was upping the ante, so he continued the slow massage, using both hands to rub the back of each thigh in turn.

Taking some more oil into his hands he scooted right to the edge of the bed and gently worked on Gil's shin muscles for a time, then his feet.

Usually ticklish, Nick had quickly and painfully learnt the lesson that to give his new lover a foot massage Gil had to be laid back enough he was horizontal. Nick had always prided himself on his foot massages and his boss and lover had been a challenge, one he'd accepted with pleasure.

His hands ached deliciously when he started back up the legs, going slowly, letting Gil again become accustomed to the somewhat vulnerable position he was lying in.

Only when he reached the top of the thighs once again, the smooth skin between legs and buttocks, did Nick alter his touch. From sensual to sexual he started to use the massage to part the rounded cheeks, keeping it relaxed and easy.

Finally, he ran one oiled finger along his lover's crack, rubbing over the tailbone, feeling the utterly relaxed man beneath him accept this touch too.

Slowly he worked down, deepening the intimacy, waiting for any sign of tension returning to Gil's body. But all he felt when he slid one finger inside was the slick heat.

Finding the angle, he brushed lightly over the prostate, enjoying the first shivers of pleasure drive through the body he worshipped. Gil moaned, long and low, and Nick lent a second finger to the first.

He kept his touch just light enough not to be too intense, to give absolute pleasure and no pain. Usually there was always some, usually it added to the spice of making love this way, but tonight he didn't want Gil to lose the euphoric bliss enveloping him from the massage.

With practised skill, Nick eased his sweatpants from his hips and down his legs, shifting his balance carefully, keeping his right hand exactly where it was.

He was painfully hard but self-control was a hard-won thing. It was difficult to think straight in Gil's presence anyway, but with the guy laid out before him, oiled skin glistening in the glow of the candlelight and his own hand on his cock as he spread the oil over his silken steel flesh, it was practically impossible.

Moving now, he stretched himself along Gil's length, kissing the arms now spread out across the mattress.

"I love you," he murmured softly, making sure he was heard before easing his cock gently into the tight heat of his lover's body.

Spreading his fingers he slid them between Gil's own, open to receive him in more ways than one.

Nick went slow, fucking as deep as he could in this position, loving the feel of sliding back and forth over the warm, slick body below him. Gil was barely moving, but was facing Nick, eyes brimming with tears, lips parted, his expression one of utter serenity.

So often Gil had told Nick he was the missing part of an otherwise fulfilling life. When he'd let the younger man do this for the first time, lying scared out of his mind and putting absolute trust in Nick, Nick had believed him.

"Will you come for me?" Nick whispered, squeezing Gil's fingers, reaching his other hand up to stroke into his lover's damp hair. "Can I make you come without touching your dick?"

Gil didn't answer him, didn't give any response save for the look in his eyes. It took Nick's breath away and for a moment, he stilled.

"Jeez, Gil, you're beautiful...."

Arching his back, lifting his ass, he plunged back in, head of his cock hitting his lover's prostate. He saw the orgasm strike across Gil's face, felt the shuddering of the body climaxing, felt it around his own sharp release.

Nick opened his eyes and found himself staring into warm, smiling blue.

Somehow Gil had shuffled out from under him and was lying on his side, arms around Nick, watching him with something akin to awe.

"I don't know what to say."

Nick stretched his neck, pressing his lips to Gil's for a moment. "Have you any idea how incredible it is to have you here, to have your consent to touch you like that?"

His reply was a silent crease of the lines at the corners of his eyes. "I love you, Nicky," he murmured after a while.

Finding Gil's hand between them, Nick lifted it to his mouth and kissed the warm knuckles. "Love you too, Gil. Never think I don't."

They gazed at one another for a couple of seconds, each learning more about the other in these silent, peaceful moments. Then Nick shifted forward, wrapping himself around, pushing the older man onto his back and crawling over him until he was comfortable; Gil's arms around him,
cuddling him close.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

Gil closed his eyes, settling his head against Nick's. "Loving me."




elfin prod @ www.sundive.co.uk
E21 www.eclectic21.co.uk @ Cult TV 2003 www.culttv.org