Title: Camping Out Can Be Fun

by Wgang

Disclaimer: CSI does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Gil and Nick do not belong to me.

Authors notes: This is a continuation of my first attempt into the BDSM category.

Feedback welcome, but be gentle. If I have used the wrong terms please let me know. Thanks

Rating:NC-17 for m/m sex, bondage, language, pain/pleasure play.

Author:Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Gil and Nick meet at Lady Heather’s and due to the Lady’s efforts they find that they have a lot in common, in more ways than just at work. This will be a continuing storyline not only at Lady Heather’s, also in the workplace.

Camping Out Can Be Fun
by Wgang


Nick was exhausted as he pulled his red convertible into the driveway. He was surprised to see that Gil was loading luggage into the black SUV.

Gil had been out of town for the last week at a seminar in San Diego. While he was gone Catherine had been in charge which had gone real well until Sara had to leave due to a family emergency.

When that had happened Nick had been left to run the investigation of a horrific crime scene with very little help.

A young family had been murdered by person or persons unknown. The parents and two small kids had been stabbed to death in their beds.

Nick did not think he would ever forget the bodies of the kids in their bloody beds. After compiling the evidence they had arrested a handyman who had done some work at the house the previous week. His talk with the man had made his skin crawl. He had been so calm and carefree. Any reference to his crime, a crime he freely admitted to committing after he had been arrested had been met with a shrug and a little smile as though wondering why anyone was so perturbed by the deaths.

Nick had gone home the night he had worked the crime scene and cried for awhile for the loss of innocence. When Gil had called to check in with his lover Nick had not told the older man that there was a problem. He had not wanted to worry Grissom.

Nicks assurances that he was fine did not settle Gils feelings that something had happened to upset Nick. Gil was not one to watch a lot of TV, but that night he caught the news about the crime in Vegas. Now it all made sense. Gil called Brass and pumped him for information.

Brass assured Grissom that he would keep an eye on Nick, make sure he did not immerse himself to deeply or become introverted with the horrible details of the crime.

After a couple of days Brass called Gil and said that Nick had completed the case, but it had really bothered the young man. Brass thought it would be a good idea for Grissom to take the young man away for the weekend. In his opinion Nick was holding everything in and needed to release his anger and sorrow. Brass even offered his mountain cabin for the weekend. Gil readily agreed. He had been to the cabin before and thought it would be perfect.

After talking to Brass, Gil talked to Catherine and told her that he would be taking the weekend off and would be taking Nicky out of town. Relieved Catherine agreed and said that Sara was back and they had a full team to work the weekend. Besides they were all worried about Nick. This was the worst case that Vegas had seen in awhile and it was just bad luck it had fallen to Nick to run it.

So it was with a lot of surprise that Nick climbed out of his car and walked over to the packed SUV.

Gil watched his young lover approach. He took in the dark rings under the expressive eyes and the tight look around the beautiful face. Glancing down the body he loved Gil noticed that Nick had lost a little weight in the last week. Gil felt the surge of love, possessiveness and protective instinct rise up as he gazed at his lover.

Gil waited until Nick reached him then wrapped the younger man in a big long hug. Gil could feel his lover shivering in his arms. It was warm out so it had be that Nick was upset. Gently kissing Nick’s forehead, Gil figured it was time for some tender loving care, Grissom style.

Gil turned Nick around and headed into the house. Gil kept his arm around Nick’s shoulders.

As they reached the staircase to head upstairs, Nick finally said something. It was as though he had been in a daze.

"Glad you’re back, Gil. Missed you a lot."

"Missed you to, sweatheart. In fact we are going away for the weekend. Just you and me. There is a cabin in the mountains just calling out to us."

Nick felt a surge of annoyance run through him. He knew that Gil was trying to take care of him. He knew that Gil was aware of the case and had an idea of how upset Nick was about the kids dying. Hell, Nick would have to have been blind not to notice Brass and Catherine hovering around him when they had their own cases to work on. Yeah, this was the worst case Nick had been on, but he would deal with it.

Reaching the bedroom, Nick pulled out of Gils grip.

As he opened the bathroom door, Nick glanced over his shoulder.

"I know what you’re doing Gil. I’m fine, the case was bad, but I’m dealing with it. Don’t baby me. I…I just need a shower then maybe I’ll feel more human."

Nick wearily shut the bathroom door behind him. He leaned against the shut door and closed his eyes.

Taking a deep breath, Nick felt tears fill his eyes.

Great, Gil was home and he had snapped at his lover for caring and worrying about him. Nick was on a real roll. Well, if Gil wanted to go camping then that’s what they would do. Besides the more Nick thought about it the more the idea sounded great. He just had to suppress the memories of those dead kids. That’s all, hell it should be easy he’d just have to work on it. After he had a hot shower, kissed his lover and hopefully get some sleep.

Gil grimly watched as Nick wandered into the bathroom. He hurried downstairs to check the house one last time. The SUV was packed and they were ready to go. If he forgot anything then they would buy it.

Gil walked into the bedroom in time to hear the shower go off. He tossed a towel and some lube on the edge of the bed and waited for Nick. He was going to take care of Nick whether the young man wanted him to or not. But, first things first, it had been almost a week since he had tasted Nick. Almost a week since he had felt that hot moist heat surround him and squeeze him dry.

As Nick walked out of the bathroom, Gil grabbed him and pulled the damp naked body into his arms. Gil had not removed his own clothes. He knew that Nick found it highly erotic for Gil to take him while he was dressed

Gil kept one arm around the slender waist and held Nicks head in place. Looking down into the slightly startled eyes of his young lover, Gil growled, "We are going away for the weekend. First, I want to taste you, and then I want to possess you. You are mine, Nicky. No matter what the hell goes on in this life, you are mine. I take care of what is mine, I cherish it, I nurture it and right now I’m going to kiss my most beautiful, most valuable possession."

Nicks mouth opened to accept the tongue that forced its way inside. Gil pulled Nick tighter into his body. The kiss deepened as dropped his hands to Nick’s ass and began kneading the firm golden mounds. He allowed his fingers to slip into the cleft just brushing across the entrance to heaven.

Gil could feel Nick’s arousal brushing his thighs as the young CSI began to moan. Nick had his arms around Gils waist and was just hanging on as Gil ravished him.

Forcing Nick to walk backwards, Gil toppled the younger man onto the bed. Releasing the luscious mouth, Gil traveled across the neck and shoulders leaving little love marks in his path.

Gil reached the rosy nipples and began to lick, bite and suckle at the tender skin. Nick grabbed his hair and tried to push him farther south to the straining erection.

Gil bit down sharply on one nipple doing the same to the other one. Nick yelped and jerked on the bed.

Gil raised up and covered Nick’s body with his. He just gazed down at the young man in his arms.

"Look like you have a big problem down there, brat. Guess I’ll just have to take that problem in hand or…no I think I’ll take it in my mouth. Then, I’m going to flip you over and take your ass. I’m going to make love to you then dump your limp body into the SUV. Then you will sleep as I drive. This is non-negotiable, if I have to I will blister your ass then dump you into the vehicle."

Nick felt his mouth fall open at the speech by his lover. Gil generally did not talk quite this long, especially during sex.

Feeling his face flush, Nick mumbled, "Sounds great…just well…damn it Gil…suck me off…feel like I’m going to explode."

Gil laughed a little relieved. Now Nick sounded like the Nicky he knew. Bossy arrogant sulky little shit.

"I see that this weekend you need to be reminded who the boss is and it will be my pleasure to remind you."

Nick yelled as his dripping hard cock was engulfed by Gils mouth.

Gil used his tongue, lips and teeth to drive Nick crazy. Gil licked the cock head swirling his tongue at the tip then slipping into the piss slit. He nibbled down the shaft, stopping to suck Nick’s balls into his mouth. He rolled the sensitive balls around in his mouth as he pushed Nicks legs further apart. As Gil sucked Nicks cock deep into his throat he slipped a lubed up finger inside the hot pulsating channel.

Hearing Nick moan and thrash around on the bed, Gil worked until he had three fingers inside his lover. Gil relaxed his throat and sucked hard as he put a fingernail on Nick’s prostrate gland and pushed.

Nick screamed Gils name as he shot his essence down his lover’s throat.

Gil sucked until Nick had nothing left. Licking Nick’s cock clean Gil crawled up his lover’s body and kissed the lax mouth long and hard.

Seeing Nicks eyes were still glazed, but oh so satisfied, Gil smiled.

"My turn, brat."

Nick gasped as he was flipped onto his stomach. Gil unzipped his pants allowing them to fall to his ankles. He quickly lubed his shaft up and grasped Nicks hips. Pulling slightly Gil pulled until Nick’s ass was at the edge of the bed, long legs stretched out, toes touching the floor.

Gil raised Nick’s ass and surged forward impaling his young lover in one move. Nick gasped and yelled as Gil slammed into him. Gil held still as Nick’s body adjusted to the intrusion.

Gil stayed deep inside the heat as he lay over Nick’s back.

Nipping at the broad shoulders Gil whispered, "So hot, baby. You are so hot around my cock. Squeezing me like a glove. Now remember who you belong to."

Gil slid out and slammed back in to the root. Nick was gripping the comforter in his hands as he writhed on the bed, impaled there by Gils cock deep inside. He was moaning and shoving back trying to get Gil in deeper.

Gil pulled until he had Nick bent at the waist feet resting flat on the floor. Gil gripped the tanned hips hard enough to leave bruises as he pumped inside his lover. Gil reached around and pulled at the hard nipples pinching them hard enough to wring a yelp from the dark headed man.

Gil found Nicks cock was hard again, the prostate being hit constantly by Gils cock. Gil reached around and grabbed the towel off the bed. He wrapped it around Nick’s cock and began to pump his lover cock in time with his own cock pounding the tight ass.

The combination of Gil reaming his ass and pumping his wrapped cock sent Nick over the edge again. When Nicks muscles spasmed around his own cock Gil came with a shout, he surged forward so hard and deep that Nick fell face down on the bed his cock and Gil hand trapped between the two bodies. As Gil was shuddering with release he bit down on Nicks shoulder blade until he heard Nick groan and try to shift away from the pain.

Looking down Gil knew that there would be a nice mark on his lover come tomorrow. Slipping out of his lover Gil just rested on Nicks back for a few minutes.

Several minutes passed then Gil pulled Nick up off the bed.

"Quick shower, brat. Get dressed quick and then we leave. I have packed some food to eat on the way. I’m sure that since I’ve been gone you’ve done nothing but eat fast food."

Seeing the sheepish look on Nick’s face, Gil just shook his head. He was glad to see that some of the pinched look was gone off the young face. He knew he certainly felt a lot better and could tell that Nick was a little more relaxed.

Twenty minutes later they pulled out of the driveway. Since both men were neat freaks, the dirty clothes and towels were in the laundry hamper. The bathroom and bedroom were completely clean and ready for them when they returned.

Gil turned on the radio on low to some soft rock station and pointed the SUV towards the mountains.

It wasn’t ten minutes before Nick was sound asleep, which was what Gil wanted.

Gil stopped on the side of the road and adjusted his lover’s seat until Nick was in a reclining position. Since the air conditioner was on, Gil tossed a lightweight blanket over the sleeping man, not wanting Nick to get chilled.

Gil brushed a strand of black hair off his lover’s forehead. He felt the same feeling that had assailed him earlier when he had first seen Nick looking so tired.

He loved the young man so much. He was not sure that Nicky really knew how much Gil loved him. There were times Gil just wanted to wrap the younger man in cotton and keep him away from everyone. That was impossible of course. Nick for the most part really liked people, he liked being around them. He loved being alone with Gil most of all, but when he was with people he enjoyed himself. Gil had to tell himself that he was to possessive and jealous of the younger man, but he could no more help that than he could stop his hair from getting gray.

Gil smiled as he remembered Nick telling him that he loved gray hair and he loved Gil more than anyone in the world.

As the road wound into the mountains Gil reflected on the fact that he was going to tell Nick about Brass. Brass was a good friend and after all this was his cabin. Besides if Brass had not hooked Gil up with the right crowd in Vegas then he and Nick might never had gotten together. Nick needed to know that if Gil were not around Brass would be there for him, just like the past week. Gil decided he would not tell Nicky about Brass’ pursuit of one of their teammates. That surprise could wait until Brass snared his prey.

Gil pulled up in front of the cabin and just sat quietly taking in the beautiful country. The cabin sat in the middle of the mountains and had been in Brass’s family for a couple of generations; the land bought before prices went through the roof. The cabin had been added onto over the years and was now a sprawling two level structure. It had four bedrooms, a large family room with a big fireplace and large kitchen. The family room had one whole wall that was dominated by a big picture window that looked out over the mountain range. A few hundred yards in back of the cabin was a fire pit where he planned on having a cookout with Nick. Who knew maybe Nick would be the dessert.

Brass owned a couple of hundred acres and if he would sell it he would be set for life. Brass loved the cabin and would never sell it. The terrain was rugged and there was only one trail that was marked well enough to follow. This trail led to a lookout point that showed mountians as far as the eye could see. Brass had added a few things to this part of his land and since it was on his land he could do, as he wanted. It was here that Gil planned on taking Nick Saturday night. It was here that he planned on forcing Nick to let go of his anger and his sorrow over the dead kids. It was the same place Brass had brought him after a really bad case.

Nick stirred as the fact that they had stopped finally registered.

Gil watched as the sleepy dark eyes with the impossibly long dark lashes opened up. Nick sat up in the seat and looked around.

"Wow, how the hell did you find this place? It’s beautiful, Gil."

Gil smiled as Nick’s eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Belongs to a friend. Now how about we unload everything, then eat. I didn’t want to wake you to eat; you were sleeping so soundly. Then if you feel up to it a hike then a nap."

"Great. I feel fine, Gil. Quit worrying about me. But I have to admit your plans sound fine with me."

Working swiftly the two men had everything put away and within the hour after eating they were walking in the woods.

Gil took Nicks hand in his and just enjoyed the feeling that he could touch his lover up here whenever he chose to. No one would see them or condemn them for their love for each other.

Gil kept a subtle eye on Nick during their hike. He didn’t care what Nicky said; the boy looked exhausted even if he did look a little more relaxed than he had earlier.

Seeing Nick yawn, Gil tugged him close and threw an arm around Nick’s shoulders.

"Time to head back, Nicky. I don’t know about you, but I’m a little tired. Thought we’d take that nap I mentioned then maybe tonight we could cook out back. Enjoy the night in front of a campfire with the stars above us."

"We could enjoy other things in front of the campfire." Nick suggested wiggling his eyebrows at Gil.

"Nicky if that was supposed to be a leer, you need to practice. Besides I already have some ideas for the campfire."

As Nick opened his mouth to ask what ideas, Gil pulled Nick close and kissed the open wet mouth. He smiled to himself as he felt Nick snuggled closer.

Gil nipped at Nicks bottom lip. He looked down at his lover. Nicks eyes had closed during the kiss now they opened and looked up at his lover.

"It’s a surprise, brat. Nap time."

Nick slipped his arm around Gils waist feeling Gil copy the gesture.

In a teasing tone the young man said, "Boy, you certainly have a way of shutting a man up."

"That only works with you, Nicky…only you."

Nick sighed as he rested his head on Gil shoulder. He felt so safe and loved when he was with Gil.

When they reached the cabin, both men stripped down to their boxers and climbed into bed. They settled into their favorite position to sleep in. Gil lay on his back and Nick curled up next to him. When Nick settled his dark head on Gils shoulder, Gil dropped a kiss on the dark hair. It wasn’t but a couple of minutes before both men were sound asleep.

*

When Nick finally woke up it was dusk outside. The bed was cool where Gil had been sleeping so the older man had been up for awhile.

Taking a quick shower he put on a pair of lightweight sweatpants and a pair of socks. Wandering through the cabin he finally located Gil outside at the fire pit. The fire was already going and from the great smells coming in on the slight breeze dinner was almost done.

Nick wandered down to the pit and found Gil watching the steaks cook. Stepping up behind his lover Nick wrapped his arms around Gil. Peering over Gil shoulder, Nick smiled. Off to the side of the pit was a black bag. Gil brought toys so they were going to have fun tonight.

"Smells and looks good, Gil. I’m starved."

"So am I. Guess all this fresh air makes one hungry or maybe it’s just the company."

Gil turned and took Nick in his arms for a long and satisfying kiss.

"You should have woke me up, I would have helped with dinner."

"You needed your rest. Besides I have plans for tonight and wanted you well rested."

Nick smiled and rubbed his groin against Gils as he nipped at Gil throat.

"What plans?" he purred.

Unfortunately Nick forgot that Gil Grissom almost always was in control of his emotions and any situation he found himself in.

Gil grasped Nick’s upper arms and set his young lover back a step.

"It’s a surprise, Nicky. Let’s just say that dessert is going to be one of a kind."

Nick blinked and his lips slightly parted at Gils words. He felt his cock start to harden. Damn Gil for that sexy voice and those enticing words. He just knew the man did it on purpose.

Telling his growing hard on to calm down, Nick set about helping Gil get dinner ready.

Thirty minutes later both men were leaning back against a crudely made wall. It was about two-foot high and surrounded the fire pit leaving enough room for people to congregate around the campfire. Gil had thrown a couple of blankets on the ground and against the wall. It made leaning against the wall a little more comfortable and Gil did not want Nick to see the metal rings that Brass had inserted into the wooden wall.

Brass was a proponent of taking advantage of your surroundings. He made sure that if he wanted to possess his current sub that things were ready in advance.

Gil had left his shirt and slacks on, his feet bare. When he saw Nick shiver a little as the air-cooled down he suggested that his lover sit between his legs and he would keep him warm. Gil did not want Nick to put a shirt on. What he had planned he wanted Nicks skin to be a little cool. It would make the sensation of heat that much more pleasurable.

Gil waited until he felt Nick relax against him. Gil nudged Nick’s head to one side nibbling on the side of the tanned neck. Hearing Nick sigh, Gil let his hands travel down the muscular chest. He gently pinched the nipples, then continued on south. He slipped both hands inside the loose waistband of Nick’s sweats. Grasping Nicks cock he stroked the velvet soft skin. Pushing the pants down to Nicks thighs, Gil watched as Nicks cock stood up the tip shining in moonlight with pre-cum. Gil rubbed his thumb across the cockhead enjoying the way Nicky squirmed against him. The tight ass rubbing across his own hard cock. Nicks head lolled on Gils chest little pants coming out of the full mouth. Gil withdrew his hands and quickly shifted around until Nick was lying flat on the blanket. He pulled Nicks pants off leaving Nick only wearing his socks. Gil left his own clothes on as he blanketed his lover’s body with his own.

Gil slid his tongue into Nick’s mouth intent on robbing the young man of his breath. As Nick concentrated on the kiss, Gil stretched Nick’s hands over his head and slipped cuffs around each wrist. The cuffs he slipped into the hooks imbedded into the wood wall. With Nick’s arms now restrained Gil sat up straddling his lover’s body. Nick pulled on the cuffs and felt no give.

"You’re sneaky lover, kiss me senseless then get me helpless," Nick murmured.

"You’re going to be real helpless here in a few minutes, brat. Now I know that you don’t like to be blindfolded so we aren’t going to do that. But I want you to close your eyes and leave them closed until I tell you to open them. Okay?"

When he received a nod from Nick, Gil waited until the dark eyes had shut.

Gil picked up the black bag and pulled out some metal poles that were about a foot and a half high. He gazed down at his lover measuring with his eyes how far apart he wanted his lovers legs spread.

Gil pushed the poles into the ground and picked up Nick’s legs one at a time. He bent Nick’s right leg at the knee letting the foot remain flat on the ground. Gil then strapped the leg to one of the poles at the knee. He did the same thing with the left leg. Nicks legs were now stretched about two feet apart. Nick moaned at the stretch he felt in his thighs and groin. Gil slid a towel under Nick’s lower back to ease the stress on those tender muscles and to tilt the tight ass slightly. By doing this Gil had an unobstructed view of Nicks cock, balls and ass.

Gil enjoyed how the fire from the pit highlighted his bound lover. Nicks tanned skin looked like the fire was licking it. His cockhead was damp and was so tantalizing that Gil could not help but lean down and suck the velvet softhead. Nick groaned and tried to arch up into the hot moistness that was surrounding his aching shaft.

Gil gave Nick’s ass a sharp slap as he bit down on one tender inner thigh.

"Behave, Nicky. You’re not going to get to cum yet. In fact I’ll just help you keep control."

Gil smiled as Nick muttered something under his breath.

Gil landed four more hard slaps until the ass was shining red.

"No back talk, brat. Just for that I think I’ll give you something to think about."

Gil pulled eight clothespins out of the bag. He attached four clothespins surrounding each nipple, but did not put one on the nipple itself.

Nick had reared up when the first clothespin snapped on. His yelp turned to whimpers as each clothespin was attached to his skin.

Gil then picked up the cock and ball rings. He slid the ring on the cock first. He then picked up the smaller rings for the balls and tightened them down. When he was satisfied with the way the furry balls were bulging, Gil bent down and nipped the cock then the balls. Nick yelled as he felt like he was going to explode.

"You have such a nice ass, Nicky. So tight and perfectly shaped. The skin smooth and soft as silk. Your little rosebud hole just pulsing with need, begging me to shove my cock deep inside, begging me to shove anything inside to scratch that itch you have deep inside."

Gil slid his thumb from Nicky bound balls to his hole and pushed in slightly. Nick raised his hips slightly trying to get Gil to slip inside.

Gil pulled his thumb back smiling as Nick moaned in frustration.

"Nothing is going in that hot place just yet, brat. I want some dessert and that is you. I just need to add some topping."

Gil picked up a bowl that was covered in foil. He had kept it at the outer rim of the fire pit. Just close enough to stay hot, yet not to close that the contents were hot enough to burn sensitive skin.

Gil took the foil off the top of the container. He sniffed the air appreciatively as the aroma floated on the air.

Gil put two fingers in the bowl scooping out the mixture. His fingers tingled with the heat, but did not burn, it was perfect.

Gil knelt between Nicks raised and spread legs. He could see goosebumps on his lover’s body. The air was definitely cooler, but this would warm his lover up.

Gil held his fingers about six inches from the top of the glistening cockhead. He watched as the sweet mixture slipped off his fingers and fell onto the top of Nick’s cock.

Nick arched up with a scream as the heat hit his cock. His skin was cool due to the night air. Nick pulled on his arms but the straps held tight.

"Like that, Nicky?" Gil asked as he allowed more of the mixture to drip onto the hard shaft.

"Yeah, Oh…man…what…what" Nick became incoherent as the sensation overwhelmed him.

"I always liked smores when I was growing up. So I made up a special mix. I melted marshmallows; chocolate together then crumbled graham crackers in the mix. I have kept it heated by the fire. I figured with the cool night air you needed to be warmed up a little."

Gil proceeded to coat Nicks cock and balls with the mixture all the while listening to the moans and whimpers coming from the young man. Gil watched as Nick tossed his head and wiggled on the blanket. Gil spread the mixture then used the tips of his fingers to make sure that every inch of Nick’s cock and balls were covered with the sweet concoction that was already starting to harden. The graham crackers that were in the mix caused the mix to be a rough texture which hyper sensitized the tender skin. Gil took a dollop and gently inserted it just inside Nick’s hot passage.

He smiled as Nicks scream echoed in the air. Nick was panting now, his chest quivering setting the clothespins moving which just heightened the feeling of the pins biting into the tender skin.

Gil moved until he was setting next to Nick. He used the tip of his finger to swirl the sweetness around the belly button then up to the nipples.

He let drops of the chocolately goodness drop onto the aroused nubs. Nick choked on his scream as Gil slipped a finger covered in the sweet mixture into the hot mouth of his lover. Nick licked and sucked the finger clean. Gil felt his cock harden even further, but he was not going to remove his clothes until he was ready to mount Nickys ass and even then he was only going to drop his sweatpants enough to free his cock.

Gil sucked and licked the chocolate off the nipples. He flicked the clothespins as he bit down on the pert nubs. Nicky arched up into Gils mouth sobbing as he begged to be allowed to cum.

Gil reached for two more clothespins, which he attached to the tip of each nipple. Nicky screamed as the pain\pleasure combination of the pins on his nipples sang through his body. Gil began to lap up the smore mix at the belly button.

Nick wiggled as he was a little ticklish there, then moaned as any movement set the pins pinching tighter on his chest.

Gil again knelt between the bound legs and leaned over the raised ass.

Blowing gently on the cockhead the older man then swallowed Nick’s shaft. Nicks scream was so long that Gil began to wonder if Nick would even be able to talk the next day. Gil ignored the beautiful body that was writhing beneath him he concentrated on getting ever bit of the sweet candy off Nick’s cock and balls. As he licked and nibbled the mix began to melt and mixed with the essence of Nick was heaven in his mouth.

Gil suckled both balls in his mouth, rolling them around before he let them fall out of his mouth.

When Gil was satisfied that Nick was clean, he lay on top of his young lover. The bound cock and balls were either trapped between the two bodies or pulled tight in their bonds. The clothespins were pushed tight to the bound body.

Before Nicks scream could gain flight Gil clamped his mouth over his lovers. Gil swallowed Nicks screams and proceeded to taste the hot mouth. He could tell Nick was at the end of his endurance by the quivering of his chest and lips.

Gil raised up and carefully removed all the clothespins, making sure he licked each small red spot made by the pins. He licked and suckled at the nipples soothing them, smiling when he heard Nick sigh in relief.

"Keep your eyes shut, Nicky. You’re doing real good sweatheart. In just a few minutes I’m going to take my hard cock and send it deep inside your ass."

Gil released Nick’s wrists and then the long legs. Moving swiftly he had Nick bent over the wooden wall the ass shining in the firelight. He made sure that Nick was lying face down on the blanket. Gil held Nicks arms stretched out in front of him resting on the ground. He applied a little pressure letting the younger man know to leave the arms there.

Nicks ass rested on the top and edge of the two-foot high wall. Gil crouched behind his lover. He used his arms to push Nick’s legs wider exposing the hole he desired.

Gil blew cool air across Nick’s ass. Seeing the golden mounds quiver in reaction and hearing Nick whimper as his still bound cock and balls were shoved into the wall, Gil bit down on one ass cheek. He bit hard enough to leave a bruise but not draw blood. Nick yelped and yelled again as the movement squeezed his bound organs.

Gil let the tip of his tongue start to lick the chocolately mix off of Nicks hole. He sucked and licked then allowed his tongue to enter the hot channel. He pulled the ass cheeks further apart and shoved his tongue inside. He rimmed his lovers ass for several minutes.

Hearing Nick sobbing for release, Gil took pity on his lover.

He stood up and pulled his hard wet cock out of his sweatpants. He quickly slapped some lube on and inched his way inside. He only got about an inch inside when Nick slammed back against him shoving his cock all the way inside.

Nick howled as the cock filled him completely. Gil froze letting Nicks muscles relax around him.

"Not nice Nicky to take control," Gil reprimanded.

"Fuck it…wanted you inside…now," Nick replied panting.

"Then lets see how deep I can get and if you can take it."

Gil started pumping the tight hot channel. He grabbed Nick around the waist and hauled the younger man up to rest against his chest. Nick moaned as he felt Gils cock sink deeper. Gil kept Nick standing and forced the dark head back against his shoulder. Gil kept one hand on the flat stomach and let the other one yank the dark head to one side so he could attack the arched neck.

Gil bit down on the neck marking his lover next to the bruise he had left earlier at home. Nick let his head stay on Gil shoulder as Gil began to take the rings off his throbbing cock and balls.

Gil never stopped pumping inside his lover. He stroked Nicks cock his hand becoming slick.

Gil pinched the sore nipples, pulling at them. The older man twisted the nipples as he shoved deep inside his lover.

Nick screamed as he came. His essence gushing over Gils hand. Gil gently let Nick drop back down on the blanket. The younger man was only semi-conscious his orgasm overwhelming in its intensity.

Gil gripped the slim hips tightly and kept sliding in and out of the tight hot ass. Nicks hot ass was milking his cock. It wasn’t long before he groaned as he pulled Nicks ass back as he sunk in trying to get as deep as he could.

Gil slumped over his lover’s body. When he felt the world stop rocking he stood up and eased Nick to the ground, covering him up with a blanket. He could tell that Nick was still a little dazed by their encounter.

Gil swiftly put the toys back in the bag. He would toss them in the sink when they got to the house. He tossed the trash in the fire pit.

Slinging the bag over his shoulder he got Nick to his feet and they headed for the house, the blankets trailing behind them.

Gil dumped everything in the bathroom off the kitchen and ran a hot bath. He got Nick situated and let him relax in the hot water after making sure that Nick was awake enough not to all asleep in the bathtub. In fact Gil laughingly told Nick he could open his eyes now. Nick had obeyed his order and kept his eyes shut until Gil gave him permission to open them.

Gil quickly washed off the toys they had used and put them back where they belonged. Nick would die if he knew about the playroom that Brass had in the basement. Luckily, the room was locked and while Gil knew where the key was Nicky didn’t.

The dirty blankets and clothes Gil tossed in the washer. He just hated to wake up and have to look at a dirty house or dirty clothes.

In less than fifteen minutes he was getting Nick to his feet and had them both under the shower.

As Gil dried them both off Nick put his arms around Gil and just rested against the older man.

"I swear you lied about your age, and you’re younger than me. I’m worn out and you look fresh," Nick observed yawning.

"Thanks for the compliment, Nicky, that means a lot to me. I think its because I am concentrating on what we are doing and you are feeling and absorbing everything. Your body and brain are tired from all the conflicting touches and feelings. Your nerves are on edge wondering what is coming next. Your responses a lot of the time is what sends me over the edge."

"Then I guess we work well together."

"Yeah, brat you could say we work real well together," Gil laughed as he pulled Nick close dropping a kiss on the dark head.

The men put on lightweight sweatpants and climbed into bed. Gil was on his back and Nick curled up into his arms.

Nick rested his head on Gils shoulder.

"I love it here, Gil. Wish we could stay here for long time," Nick said wistfully.

"We have two more days, baby. We can get the cabin again if you want. Just thought we needed to get away for awhile."

"Yeah, we needed this. I sure did…but you know that. Just wish I could forget the last week."

"Not possible, Nicky…we just have to help you put it in perspective."

Nick yawned and snuggled in closer.

"Don’t know how to do that…guess…guess you’ll have to hel…help me," Nicks voice trailed off as he drifted off to sleep.

Gil rested his cheek on top of Nick’s hair.

"I will Nicky. I will. Hopefully I can help you like Brass helped me. If not then I hope you don’t hate me."

With that cryptic whisper under his breath, Gil Grissom followed his lover into sleep.

 

Next: The Purge