Title: Beneath You

Author: Michelle K.

(CageyGrl@yahoo.com)

Site: http://glimmershine.tripod.com

Rating: R

Pairing: Catherine/Sara

Spoilers: "Crash and Burn," "Lady Heather's Box."

Summary: She's right where you want her.

Disclaimer: Not mine. Don't sue.

Notes: For the 'Buffy' title challenge on csreports.

 

Beneath You
By Michelle K

You can feel her under you, pulsing and breathing and saying, "Yes, yes."

What a change she's gone through in a few short hours, from heartbroken other woman to enthusiastic lover. You've never thought of beer as a magic elixir, but it's certainly pleased her, made her forget about Hank's betrayal.

Maybe you've got something to do with that, but you don't want to read too much into this. It's so much easier to fuck someone when you don't consider the complications.

You slip your knee between her thighs, move a hand to her chest.

A groan, then: "Cat."

You can count the number of times she's called you that on one hand. Once, it was a result of guilt but, oh god, you don't want to think about that.

"Cat," she repeats, body arching. It seems like she's going to say something more, but all that comes out is a moan.

You press harder against her sex, feel her fingernails dig into your back. You don't say her name. You don't tell her that you've thought about this before. You just kiss her, tasting the mix of beer and sex in her mouth.

You feel the rippling of her body beneath you when she comes. In another moment, she's on top.

You don't mind.


END