Title: Back To Lady Heather's

by Wgang

Disclaimer: CSI does not belong to me. Unfortunately that means Gil and Nick do not belong to me.

Authors notes: This is a continuation of my first attempt into the BDSM category. Feedback welcome, but be gentle. If I have used the wrong terms please let me know. Thanks

Rating:NC-17 for m/m sex, bondage, language, pain/pleasure play.

Author:Wgang16@aol.com

Summary: Gil and Nick meet at Lady Heather's and due to the Lady's efforts they find that they have a lot in common, in more ways than just at work. This will be a continuing storyline not only at Lady Heather's, also in the workplace.


Back To Lady Heather's
by Wgang


The sleek beautiful lady met the two handsome men at the door. They were smiling and relaxed. The younger dark headed one was carrying a SMALL gym bag. The older man had his hand resting on the younger mans back while he held a garment bag over his shoulder with his other hand.

"Hello, boys. I'm glad you could arrange a couple of days off work," Lady Heather purred. She looked the good looking men up and down, becoming very pleased with what she saw.

It was obvious that they were very much in love and very happy. Lady Heather was pleased that she had played a small part in getting the men together. It would have happened eventually, she just gave them a push at each other.

Nick leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Wouldn't pass it up, when you told us about the new rooms we just had to come and try them out," Nick said his dark eyes sparkling with excitement.

"We are looking forward to using the rooms. I did go out and purchase some clothes. I even brought a few of our own toys for tomorrow. We decided that the playroom you have for us today we just use your toys," Gil said also kissing her on the cheek.

"That is fine, Gil. Although you know that we provide everything for every playroom and for every scene."

"I know, but we have some favorites and the clothes we can take home and use again."

"I understand. Now if you will follow me I will take you upstairs. Even though you boys haven't been back since you have your own playroom the
rules haven't changed. You will not be interrupted unless you call for help. The playroom and suite will be cleaned when you are in the other room. Food will be provided, liquor is free and available at the wet bar in your suite. The playrooms are ready for you whenever you want. Any questions?"

"No, ma'am," Nick replied blushing just a little.

"No questions, Lady Heather. I am sure we will enjoy ourselves as much as we did the first time."

Stopping at a closed door, Lady Heather opened it and ushered the two men inside. As Gil walked by her she reached up and pulled on the beard he had. It was new since she had seen him last. It gave him a more domineering look. In the right clothes and scene he would look dangerous and devastatingly handsome.

"I like the new look. Very commanding," she said.

"Thank you, I like it to and Nicky loves it. He does say it tickles when…" Gil replied his eyes twinkling.

Nick grabbed Gil by the arm and yanked him further into the room.

"Gil!" Nick hissed his cheeks turning a bright red.

Lady Heather laughed and blew them a kiss as she shut and locked the door.

The two men turned and looked at the suite they would live in for the next two days.

The suite was done in different shades of blue, ivory, splash of red here and there and brass. There was very little wood to be seen. The room was ultra modern. The furniture in the room consisted of a sofa, loveseat, two end tables and a small table for eating. The wet bar was impressive done in glass and brass.

The king-sized bed dominated the bedroom. There were no bedside tables as the headboard was huge and had two shelves. Recessed lights in the ceiling provided the lighting in the room. One wall was covered in glass, there was a door leading out onto a balcony. The balcony was large enough to hold a hot tub. There was no dresser, but drawers were cleverly built into one wall. Nick put their clothes in the drawers as Gil went and hung the garment bag up on the hook behind the bathroom door.

As the two men met in the middle of the bedroom, Gil pulled his lover into his arms. He smiled as he felt warm arms wrap around his waist.

"Happy, brat?"

"Very happy. How about you?"

"Ever since we got together I've been happy."

Nick planted a kiss on the side of Gil's neck. He had been excited when Lady Heather called and invited them to try out her new playrooms. First of all he loved to try out new things. But probably most important he wanted to get Gil back in the mood. Ever since the scene on the mountain, his older lover had been hesitant about using a whip on him. In fact while they made love all the time, Gil was still for the most part gentle with him. Yeah the scene at the office was fun and oh so hot but the whip was exciting and edgy. They didn't use it often but at least once a week Gil would kiss his skin with the leather. Nick loved seeing the welts on his ass. They made him feel owned and possessed even when Gil wasn't with him. He was hoping that they could get back into the groove.

Unbeknownst to Nick, Gil was planning on getting back in the groove. It had been three weeks since they had gotten back from the cabin. He had known Nick had been ready to get back to their sessions, but he had felt a little fear. For some reason he was afraid that he would hurt his lover by accident. It had taken some fast-talking by Brass and even a chat with Lady Heather to get him straightened out. Nick was in for the ride of his life.

"What do you want to do first?"

"I'm ready for some fun. How about we shower then head on into the first playroom."

"Sounds good to me, Nicky. You get ready in here and I'll go and get ready in the bathroom in the playroom. Come in when you're ready."

Fifteen minutes later Nick walked into the new playroom. He had on a skintight ribbed black T-shirt, white rip away loose pants and was barefoot.

The playroom was set up like an old fashioned Southern jail with a few special additions. There was the desk, file cabinets against a couple of walls. A straight back chair was sitting in front of the desk. There was an old beat up leather sofa on the opposite wall of the desk. Next to the sofa was an end table. On the walls were big-framed pictures of men in various bondage poses.

One picture showed a man tied spread-eagled to a bed, red lashes on his back and a dildo in his ass. There was a second man kneeling at the bound mans head. He had the bound mans head held up by the hair. The second man was fucking the bound mans mouth.

A second picture had a man with his wrists bound to ropes that were attached to hooks in the ceiling blindfolded and with a gag in his mouth. There were clamps on his nipples and his cock was harnessed. Heavy weights were attached to the clamps and harness.

The third picture had a man bent over a sawhorse, his hands cuffed behind his back. There were two men screwing him, both dressed as cops. One man was standing in front of him holding his head up as he fucked his mouth. The second man was behind him shoving his cock in his ass.

The last picture had a man cuffed against a wall. A large man stood behind him dressed in leather from his head to his toes. He was whipping the bound man.

There were two jail cells in the playroom. The cells had bars, but had no doors on the cells. Inside each cell were a small narrow cot, and a sink.

As far as playrooms went it certainly was not as elaborate as the others, but as far as Dom and sub play it was good. After all who is more dominant than a cop is.

Nick heard a door behind him open and he turned in time to see Gil enter the room. He took a step back when he saw his lover. He had seen Gil's outfit, but not the dark eyeglasses.

Gil was dressed in a dark blue cop uniform, with knee high boots. He had the badge, heavy belt, fake rubber gun and special nightstick. Over his eyes he had on dark glasses, so dark that Nick could not see his eyes. It was the glasses that bothered Nick. He had always hated those types of glasses. Not being able to see people's eyes bothered him, especially the eyes of his lover.

Gil walked steadily toward Nick drinking in the hot sight of his dark headed lover. He paused as Nick took a step back then another one until he was backed up against the wall.

Gil looked deep into Nick's eyes and saw a hint of fear. His lover wasn't playing.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" he said softly not moving any closer.

Nick let his long eyelashes drift down as he whispered, "It's stupid."

"Nothing you ever say to me or feel is stupid."

"I've always hated those kind of glasses. I like to see your eyes. The glasses make me nervous," Nick said. He refused to look up at his lover. Great Stokes, you love being whipped, tied down, things clamped on your body or shoved in your body and fucked hard and deep. But a pair of stupid eyeglasses freak you out.

Gil removed the glasses and tossed them on the table. He walked up to the embarrassed man and pulled him into his arms.

"There's no need to be embarrassed. Everyone has things that bother them. I just thought they went with the outfit, I am certainly not attached to them. I want you comfortable with everything we do. Okay?"

Nick looked up and smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks for understanding."

"I'll always understand you, brat. You are everything to me."

Nick sighed as he cuddled back in Gil arms. He reveled in the strong arms that wrapped around him. In his lovers arms he always felt safe.

After being held for a couple of minutes Nick felt the nightstick on Gil belt rubbing against his genitals? Time to get with the scene as he felt his cock begin to harden.

Nick turned his head and bit down on the side of Gils neck. He felt his lover jerk and hiss at the sharp pain.

Nicks arms were grabbed tightly and he was pushed back at arms length.

As Gil looked at him his eyes wide, Nick slowly licked his lips.

"Want some of this cop? I don't think you could keep it up long enough to satisfy me. I think you're all talk and no action."

Gil smiled and shoved Nick against the wall. He loomed over his lover. Leaning down he inhaled deeply just like a predator out in the wild scenting their mate.

"Oh, I don't give a shit whether I satisfy you or not. My satisfaction and pleasure are all that I care about. I will ride your ass after I abuse that body of yours."

Nick found himself whirled around and shoved face first into the wall.

"Spread those legs, boy. I need to search you for weapons or illegal contraband. Who knows I may have to do a cavity check."

When Nick failed to spread his legs, Gil slid his knee between the long legs of his lover. He pressed his knee up against the tender genitals. Dropping his hand he grasped Nicks cock and squeezed.

"I said spread the legs, boy. You can either obey or I'll break your cock then fuck your ass as you scream in agony."

Nick slowly spread his legs. He felt his cock stroked roughly and knew this scene was going to be rough and dirty. It was about damn time. Gil had not treated him rough since the time on the mountain. And that could not by any stretch of the imagination have been considered one of their sex scenes. It had been sheer dominance by Gil to get him to open up. Not a play scene. He was ready for a rough sex scene, tight bondage and some major pain/pleasure play.

Gil smiled as Nick spread his legs. No one ever looked as good as his brat did with those long legs spread and that ass just waiting to be taken.

Rubbing his hands up and down the perfect body, Gil checked out every noon and cranny of his lover's body. He made sure to pinch the nipples and pull on the cock and balls.

"You have to many clothes on boy. Gonna take care of that problem for you."

Gil grasped the pants on the side and pulled. The pants gave way. Gil tossed the pants to the side and grabbed a handful of his lover's ass.

"Got a fine ass boy. Nice, tight and firm. Gonna love to fuck it. Sink deep inside fast and hard. Now I know you pretty boys are all alike. Like romance and shit. Not gonna get that from me. You stand real still or I'll have to call in some friends to help hold your ass down. Might have a real gang bang then," Gil snarled keeping in character.

Nick held still as Gill attached a cock harness and ball spreader. He hissed as a large butt plug was inserted. It was larger than he was used to, but he knew that it wouldn't be to long before Gil wanted to fist him. Gil had been gradually working up to fisting him. The butt plugs were getting bigger.

They had discussed it. It would happen at their home in their own playroom. It would be a long careful session.

"Feel that in your ass. Get used to it. I plan on putting something a hell of lot bigger in you before long. The last boy I had couldn't handle my nightstick, we'll see if you're more of a man than he was."

Nick caught his breath. Gil planned on shoving that nightstick up his ass. God how hot was that. He felt his cock try to harden at the
thought.

Suddenly a knife appeared before his eyes. While the knife was not sharp it did have one side that was usable.

"Gonna cut that shirt off you. Want to have you naked and vulnerable. Want to see the marks I leave on that hot body."

Gil made short work of the shirt and watched with satisfaction as Nick was left naked in front of him. Using the dull side of the knife he stroked up and down Nicks throat.

"You're at my mercy, boy. I could slit your throat right now and no one could stop me or maybe..." the knife slid down the chest. The point of the knife barely flicking the tender nub then circling around the sensitive skin... "I'll just use the knife and pierce these nipples. Put gold hoops in and a chain between the hoops. A chain for me to grab hold of when I need to keep you in line. How would you like that, boy?"

Grissom smiled as he heard Nick groan. Nick flexed his fingers that were resting against the wall. Damn he loved it when Gil talked dirty.

"Now boy I want you to walk real nice like over to the cell. Stretch your hands over your head and grab hold of the bars. Don't try anything, pretty. Remember I have the knife and the gun."

Nick walked over to the bars. Halfway across the room he paused just to see what his lover would do.

He didn't have long to wait as he heard the whistle before he felt the whip lash his ass.

Yelping he whirled around and glared. As he rubbed his ass he hissed, "Fuck you, cop. I'm not your fucking whipping boy."

Gil pulled his gun and stepped into Nick's space. While Gil was not fond of guns he had to admit they made great dominant props. The rubber ones like the one he held looked so real it was scary.

Putting the gun against Nicks closed mouth he gently applied pressure until he had Nick backing up. When the dark headed man backed into the cell bars Gil smiled.

"You are whatever I say you are. Right now you are my whipping boy; in awhile you will be my fuck toy. If you're real good I may keep you around for awhile. Now put your hands over your head and grab hold of the bars. Leave them there. Spread those long legs wide. Now open that pretty mouth."

Nick glared his dark eyes snapping in fake anger. He slowly opened his mouth. Dark eyes widened in shock as Gil pushed the gun inside.

"Suck it, lick it, make love to it with your mouth," Grissom ordered. He knew that he had totally caught Nicky off guard. They had never played a scene where he was such a totally bad bastard. From the way that Nicks cock was behaving Nicky obviously loved it.

But Gil had forgotten how ornery his lover could be. He felt his own cock become hard as a rock, his slacks suddenly becoming tight.

Nick let his eyes close to a slit. He wanted to see Gil's reaction to his little exhibition.

Opening his mouth, he felt the gun carefully slip inside. Slowly he began to lick the barrel making little mewling sounds in his throat. Wrapping his lips around the play gun he sucked then licked as though it was his lovers cock in his mouth.

Hearing Gil groan right before the older mans mouth latched onto his neck biting down. Nick felt his nipples pinched and pulled. As Grissom continued his assault on his neck Nick felt the hand leave his chest and moved down to his harnessed cock. After tugging on the cock and rolling the balls a finger slipped between his legs and began to twist and push at the butt plug.

Gil pulled the rubber gun out of his lover's mouth and replaced it with his own mouth. He was not gentle as he laid claim to the moist haven. Nipping sharply at the lower lip when the mouth did not open fast enough for him he delved inside consuming Nicks breath.

Fumbling between their bodies Gil got his pants undone pulling out his hard wet cock. Withdrawing from his lover's mouth, Gil grabbed a handful of dark hair. He stared into dark eyes wide and made even darker with passion. Nicks lips were swollen, wet and red.

"Face the bars boy and hang on."

Nick turned and before he could catch his breath the plug was yanked out and replaced with Gils cock. The surge of Gils cock plunging inside of his ass raised him on his toes.

He bit off a scream. It didn't hurt, just burned a little. The shock of being impaled so quickly and in one thrust surprised him.

"Okay, brat?" Gil asked pausing in his thrusts.

"Yeah, just surprised me."

"That's what you get for being so fucking hot and desirable. Licking that gun you knew exactly what you were doing."

"Worked didn't it," Nick chuckled. The chuckle turned to a moan as Gil pulled completely out then slammed back inside.

Gil grasped the slim hips and pulled back bending Nick at the waist a little. He set up a pounding rhythm, too soon it was over. Hot juices flooded Nick's bowels.

Nick was panting, his cock was aching. But he knew that Gil was not going to let him have his own release for quite some time.

Gil pulled out and patted his lover's ass. Reaching down he picked up the plug and shoved it back inside attaching it to the harness.

"Knew you'd be nice and tight, boy. By the time I'm finished your ass will be loose and ready to accept my cock anytime I want it. I own this ass."

"Fuck you. You don't own me and never will," Nick snarled back as he straightened back up.

"We'll see about that pretty."

In no time Gil had Nicks arms stretched over his head cuffed to the bars. The long legs were spread wide and cuffed to the bottom of the bars.

Going around to the other side of the bars Gil faced his lover. Nick was flush against the bars, his cock sticking through the bars.

"You've met your match with me, boy."

Gil knelt down and began using a nylon cord to bind the cock to the cell bars. Standing up he snapped on nipple clamps.

Hearing a satisfying scream from the younger man Gil pulled at the clamps.

"Best keep that mouth shut. If you can't I'll gag you or maybe I'll just shove my gun back inside and tape it there. Better yet I'll just fill it with my cock."

Nick whimpered as weights were put on the clamps.

Gil felt his lover jerk as he sucked on the nipples. Nipping at the tender nubs.

"Very good, boy. You learn quickly."

Gil moved behind the bound man. He stroked down the smooth back, cupping the firm ass cheeks in his hands. Kneading them roughly he made sure he rubbed across the welts he had left when he had used the whip.

Grissom moved closer until he was flush against Nick's back. Reaching around his lover's chest he pulled on the nipple weights as he nipped at the broad shoulders.

"Plan on using that whip again. See how long you can last without screaming. Been thinking about my cock sliding in that hot mouth of yours."

Nick felt Grissom move away and tensed waiting for the whistle of the whip.

He didn't have long to wait. The first lash hit him across the meaty part of his ass. Three more lashes landed before a hiss escaped his mouth.

"Almost got a scream that time, boy. I can feel that hot mouth around my cock right now."

Gil sent a couple of lashes to land on the back. However he made sure only a light welt appeared, he still unwilling to put much effort into the whip after the mountain.

Gil heard Nicky whimper but no scream. Smiling he thought of just how stubborn his young lover was. Nicky was going to make him work for it.

Grissom knelt behind Nick and reached between the outspread legs. The balls were bulging very nicely, but weren't being played with enough.

Gil pulled on the ball sack then snapped on a clip. Nick hissed and clenched his fists. As a weight was attached to the clip he jerked.

Not wanting to use the whip again, Gil stood flush against his lover's back. He jerked the dark head to the side and began to nip sharply at the neck. Hands roamed over the vulnerable body. Fingers that pinched and yanked on them and the weights further tortured nipples that were already throbbing with pain. As one hand played with the clamped nipples the other one drifted lower and began pulling at the cock. As the weights on the ball began to swing Nick rested his head back on Gil shoulder trying to control his reactions.

Time to show his lover who was boss and why.

Gil grasped the cock and pulled up as he pinched the nipples. As Nick sucked in his breath Gil bit down on the side of the neck. It was to much as Nick screamed and writhed in his lover's grasp.

Sucking gently on the bite mark, Gil whispered, "Good boy. You lasted longer than the others, but you still screamed. My cock is going down your throat."

Gil took the ball spreader and all the weights off as well as the nipples clamps. He left the cock harness and butt plug on. Releasing the younger man from his restraints he led Nick across the room to the desk. Nick was slightly unsteady on his feet.

"Now, boy, bend your ass over the desk."

Gil soon had his younger lover situated the way he wanted him.

Nick was tied face down on the desk. His arms were outstretched and cuffed to the side of the desk. His head laying at the edge of the desk. The long legs were spread wide. Nylon cord was wrapped around the muscular thighs and pulled tight. The cord was attached to the sides of the desk forcing the thighs to remain wide open. Gil stood between the legs and rubbed Nick's lower back. He removed the butt plug.

"Let's see how well you take my nightstick up this fine ass. My cum is still filling your butt, but I'll be nice and slick you up some more."

Gil saw Nick tense up.

He walked around the desk and knelt at the dark head. Tipping Nickys head up he softly asked, "You okay with this, brat? If you're not we'll stop. Just to let you know the nightstick has small holes in the sides that allow lube to come out and ease the way. I won't shove it all the way in, we'll stop when you say stop."

"I'm fine, bossman, just a little nervous. I want this, because I want your fist in me at some point."

Gil dropped a kiss on the sweet lips then resumed his position between the long legs.

Putting lube on his fingers Grissom began working on the Nicks hole. By the time he had slipped three fingers inside Nick was moaning and wiggling on the desk.

Gil placed the nightstick at the entrance and began to push inside. Everytime Nick tensed Gil paused rubbing the tight back muscles. When his lover relaxed he slipped it in further.

Watching the black nightstick slide into his lover's ass, Gil felt his own arousal speed up.

When he had about nine inches of the two-inch round nightstick imbedded in his lover's ass Gil stopped. He used clasps and attached it to the cock harness keeping the nightstick in the ass.

Walking around to stand on the other side of the desk, Gil said, "I'll be right back, brat. Then I'm going to fuck your mouth."

Nick heard Gil go into the bathroom and running water. He knew what Gil was doing; he was cleaning his cock. Gil never fucked his ass then shoved his cock in his mouth. His older lover said he had seen people do that but he would never do it.

Gil walked back out. He had removed his pants, shoes and socks. The shirt he had left on and he had on tight white briefs. His hard wet cock was sticking out of the slit.

Grabbing Nick's hair he gently pulled up.

"Open your mouth boy. Just remember if you bite me I'll cut your balls off."

Nick barely got his mouth open when Gil shoved inside. As he fucked his lover's mouth Gil kept a grip on the dark hair.

As Nicks body was shoved back and forth on the desk by Gils thrusts his sore nipples were being rubbed across the wood. His cock was trapped between his body and the desk. If that wasn't enough it felt like a baseball bat was shoved in his ass. Everytime Gil thrust into his mouth the nightstick scraped across his prostate gland.

Gil pulled out of the hot mouth, then knelt to kiss the swollen lips.

"Did good, boy. I don't think I'll cum in your mouth this time. I like that fine nice tight ass you've got. Think I'll keep you around."

Gil untied Nick's arms. He rubbed the shoulders and arms of his lover.

Gil then carefully removed the nightstick and the cock harness smiling as he heard Nick sigh.

Nick remained lying limping on the desk.

Gil knew his lover's channel was real slick, and loose. He lined up his hard cock and slammed inside.

Nick arched up with a yelp.

Grabbing Nick around the waist Gil pulled him up until Nicks back rested against his chest. He kept one arm around the waist with the other on he began stroking his lovers cock.

Gil continued sliding inside his lover as he brought his lover to climax. Nick screamed as streams of cum erupted from his cock. His muscles clamping down on Gils cock causing the older man to shoot deep inside his lover's bowels.

Gil rested his hands on Nick's hips as Nick put his hands on the desk. He had to brace himself on something solid before his legs gave way.

Slipping out of the hot body, Gil maneuvered the younger man over to the sofa. He got him to lay down then hurried into the bathroom. Bringing out a warm cloth he wiped Nick down paying careful attention to the sore nipples and genitals. When Nick was taken care of he cleaned himself up.

Glancing quickly around the room, Gil decided that Nick's shirt was a lost cause. He would let Lady Heather's people pick up the rest of the clothes and clean them. They would get them back when they left. All the toys belonged to Lady Heather.

Urging Nicky to his feet, Gil kept an arm around the slim waist. Nick was definitely unsteady on his feet.

The scene had been a heavy one and while it had taken a lot out of Gil it had taken more out of Nicky. He had been kept in a couple of uncomfortable positions for awhile and his muscles were feeling like limp noodles. Not to mention the fact that he had not been allowed to cum for quite a while even though he had been kept stimulated and on edge.

Going into the suite he led Nick into the bathroom. Running a hot bath he eased the young man into the soothing water.

Nicks dark eyes immediately slid shut as a deep sigh slipped out.

Gil dropped a kiss on top of the dark head.

"I'll be right back, don't drown while I'm gone."

Just a few minutes later Gil was sliding behind Nick's back. When Nick was leaning back against him Gil slowly began to wash him.

Using lots of soap and a soft washcloth Gil gently rubbed and massaged his lover's body. Nudging Nick to lean forward he wiped the back and curve of the sweet ass.

As Nick started drifting Gil began wiping the lax genitals. As he slipped his hand down further he noticed Nicks cock twitch. Even though he knew Nick was exhausted after all they had come straight here from work, Gil knew his lover could climax more times than him. It was the benefit of being young. No rest and no food then going right into a heavy scene were tiring. Especially for the one restrained and going through pain and pleasure constantly. Gil wanted Nick to sleep without interruption for several hours.

Gil grasped his lovers cock with his cloth-covered hand. He slowly began a stroking motion increasing it as the cock hardened in his hand.

Nick reached his arms over his head and wrapped them around Gil neck. As he did that his chest arched out. Gil turned his lover's head and claimed the sweet mouth in a devastatingly deep kiss.

As Gil stroked the velvet hard cock he slipped one finger into his lovers ass. Carefully, knowing that the precious channel was sore he rubbed across the gland.

Nick arched up as he climaxed, his whimpers swallowed by Gils mouth. Gil wiped the cock off and tossed the cloth into the hamper.

"Come on sweetheart. I want you out of the water and tucked into bed. I have a big erotic day planned for us tomorrow and I want you well rested."

As Gil kissed Nick's forehead he let his hand rest over his young lovers heart.

"I love you, Nicky."

Nick placed his hand over Gil's.

"I love you to, Gil."

It took some cajoling and teasing but Gil finally got Nick out of the tub and dried off. He got his lover bundled into bed and covered him up.

Gil sat next to his lover and rubbed his back until Nick settled down to sleep. The older man smiled affectionately down at the sleeping man.

Every once in awhile if they played out a rough heavy scene after working all night, Nick was so tired he had difficulty falling asleep. Gil would either curl up around him or rub his back until he drifted off to sleep. Gil had no such problem. The rough scenes did the opposite for him. He felt energized and since he had never needed much sleep he did not sleep as much as Nicky. Nicky freely admitted to his lover that sleeping was one of the top three things he liked to do. The first thing he liked to do was have sex with Gil, the second thing he liked to do was have sex with Gil.

Gil dressed in loose sweats and wandered into the main room and fixed himself a whiskey and coke. Sitting down on the sofa he slowly began to relax.

While Nicky slept he began to plan for the next day. He wanted it to be more sensual than domineering like tonight's scene. Yeah tomorrow was going to be fun.

Swallowing the last of his drink he put on some soft music. In just awhile he would unwind enough to go to bed with his brat. A good nights sleep did sound good, especially wrapped around the love of his life.



Next: Second Day at the Lady Heather's