CRUSADE KEEPERS LIST

GIDEON

RENEE
Gideon's stetson hat
Gideon's eyes
Gideon's quote "Have you been under him?" to Lochley

DURRENA

IOCANE
Dureena's ability to conceal weapons.

KAILIN
Dureena's throwing darts, the smaller ones.

GALEN

IOCANE
Galen's inner child
(If that can be kept. And I know he has one.)

KAILIN
Galen's Homunculous
(the next generation hologram from Racing the Night).

Galen's pendent, the one he kept Isabelle's ashes in. Loved the Celtic design on that, it's like one of my tattoos.

the look Galen fires back at Max after the above quote, the look like he is spitting arrows at Max with his eyes.

the tenderness aspect that he shows Isabelle, such as in their parting scene in Path of Sorrows when he kisses her and the sequence in Well of Forever when he reminisces about her to Gideon.

ZOE
Galen's staff in THE MEMORY OF WAR

MATHESON

DONNA
Matheson's tortured conscience

IOCANE
Matheson's eyebrows
(Yes, I'm a strange person.)

MAX

IOCANE
Max's linguistic skill

KAILIN
Max's quote from Well of Forever, the one that goes something like "so you have a magic rock, that leads us to a mystical place, with powers you don't understand that can answer the questions we haven't even asked yet.... Can't remember the exact quote, so anyone that can get it, that would be quite helpful.

THE MEMORY OF WAR EP

ZOE
the moment when Dureena, watching the dual suns, wind ruffling her hair, says, "Pretty."
the moment when Dureena returns Galen's staff and the look they share.

AND IN BABYLON 5

DELENN

RENEE
Delenn's quote "We are star stuff" to Sheridan

ZACK

RENEE
Zack's eyes