Title: Visions Of A Psi Cop

Author: Iocane

E-mail: iocane@crosswinds.net

Summary: John has a surprise in store for Max ...

Rating: NC-17 for bondage and sexual situations.

Pairing: John/Max

WARNING: This story contains graphic m/m sex and bondage. Not for the faint of heart.

Archiving: Corrupt Data Crystal, WWOMB, Crusadefic archive. Anyone else, please ask.

Note: This is part of the Gracious Gifts series. (Starting with "Of Scanning and Dreams", and continuing with "Bullet Car" and "Trust") As ever, special thanks to Antoinette for her expert and kind editing -- and for giving the series a name!

[] Indicates thought.

Oh, to anyone wondering, the Mr. Jones question WILL be addressed in much greater detail later on.

Feedback, good or bad is always read, re-read, appreciated, re-read, printed and framed.

 

VISIONS OF A PSI COP

By Iocane

Max Eilerson opened the door to his quarters and stepped inside, feeling very tired and worn out. "Lights."

The room remained dark. "Lights!"

[You can't turn the lights on.] A familiar voice said inside his mind.

Max sighed with relief. [Hello, John-] Max gasped when his mind was filled with an unmistakable command for silence. He stood quietly, waiting, looking around in the darkness for the other man.

The light on Max's desk flicked on - activated by a black gloved hand. John Matheson was sitting in Max's desk chair, his face an unreadable mask. His slender fingers were encased in black leather, the rest of his clothes were black as well. Max's eyes roamed his lover, gasping quietly when he spotted the gold and silver badge pinned to his chest.

[How did you-]

Again the command for silence, followed by John's thought-voice. [Did I give you permission to question?]

Swallowing hard, Max answered vocally. "N-no." Max felt a sudden and brief tightening of his throat, followed by John's harsh mind voice. [Do not speak. Only obey. Tonight, I am your master. Master of your body, master of your mind. Master ... of you. Is that understood?]

[Yes, Master.] Max nodded, swallowing hard with fear and anticipation.

[Good. Now ... Strip.] John remained in the chair, legs crossed, watching the other man impassively, his fingers steepled beneath his chin. His eyes bored into Max, scrutinizing every movement the other man made.

Keeping his eyes downcast, Max unbuttoned his shirt, slipping it down his arms and letting it fall to the floor. He said or thought nothing, fearing the command for silence. Next came the undershirt. Max untucked the white garment and pulled it over his head, dropping it to join the other shirt. Eyes still downcast, Max's trembling fingers worked at his belt, fumbling with the buckle.

[You're taking too long.] John's mind voice held a warning edge.

[I'm sorry, Master.] Max's attempt to hurry only slowed his efforts, making his hands tremble worse. Finally, heart pounding, he stood naked, a faint sheen of sweat already covering his body.

Silently, John stood, walking slowly towards Max. [I know you can undress faster than that, slave. What took you so long this time?] He could feel the other man's mind working, trying to find a pleasing answer. He walked slowly around Max, eyes roaming the hard body.

[Answer me!] John pushed the other man to his knees without touching him. As he spoke, he pulled a long piece of silk from his pocket and tied it around Max's head, blinding him. Making sure the knot was tight, he moved to stand before Max.

[I ... I'm sorry Master ... ] Max's face brushed against John's leg, and his hands circled the man's thigh.

Denying Max the pleasure of touching him, John stepped sharply out of reach. He looked down to see Max kneeling on the floor, hands on the ground, eyes blindfolded. [Do you have an answer now?] He asked, knowing that Max didn't know where John was.

[I ... I only wished to please you, Master.] Max's voice shook with fear. John knelt behind him, pulling a belt from the pile of clothes.

[If you wish to please me, you must obey me.] He reached for Max's hands and pulled them roughly behind him, wrapping the belt around them. Max whimpered softly as he struggled to stay upright, blind and bound. John could feel very clearly the other man's thrill of excitement.

[Yes Master.]

[I'm still displeased with you. You must earn my favor again.]

[I will do whatever you ask, Master. I desire only to please you.] As soon as the words left his mind, he knew he'd spoken out of turn. He tried to duck the blow he felt coming, falling to his side.

John watched Max struggle for a moment. Once again exerting physical control, he nudged Max mentally, causing the other man to roll onto his back, hands trapped beneath his body. He rested his foot lightly on the other man's chest, reveling in the other man's excitement.

[Answer me one thing ...] John smiled when Max remained silent, fearing another 'attack.' [Why?]

[Wh-why what, Master?] Max's heart thudded under John's boot.

[Why this? Why do you want this? The domination, the humiliation.]

Again, Max tried to find the right answer. John skimmed the fast moving thoughts, knowing that what a person didn't say was just as important as what they did say. Control. Always in control. Tiring. Always afraid of going to far, pushing too hard. Or not pushing hard enough. Fear of failure. Losing control. No more fear. Only obedience. Trusting. Giving up control. The answer Max gave was the most telling of all. [I need it, Master. I need to learn to submit.]

John raised his eyebrows, he hadn't quite expected that answer, though he'd suspected. [Yes.] Was all he said. [You do.] He removed his foot, letting Max roll to his side. John remained stone faced as Max lay on his side. It was impossible to ignore the erection Max was sporting. Any doubt John had about this night were banished at the sight of that. [On your knees.]

After watching Max struggle for a moment, unable to rise, John reached for a bare arm, pulling the other man roughly to his knees. Dropping to one knee, he placed his face close to Max's.

Max started, jumping with surprise when John's breath grazed his ear as he spoke aloud for the first time that evening. "Do you truly wish to please me, slave?"

Max quivered, afraid to answer - afraid not to.

"It's okay ..." John said sweetly, running a gloved hand over Max's cheek, down his throat, the leather soft and warm. "You can speak..."

"Y-yes, Master."

"Yes what?" John teased Max's beaded nipple, knowing he was driving the other man wild.

"Yes, I wish to please you, Master." Max turned his head, feeling John's lips on his cheek.

"Good." John's fingertips brushed the length of Max's throbbing shaft before he stood, pulling himself away from the other man.

To Max's credit, he did not fall when John left him. Gasping and trembling, he stayed upright, his whole body on edge. He could hear the soft rustle of fabric in the darkness. The warm leather covering John's hand caressed his face for a moment, pushing his lips gently apart. Max knew what was coming and licked his lips, tasting a brief tang of leather as his tongue flicked across the glove.

John stroked himself a moment, gasping softly at the feel of warm leather on his sensitive skin. He pressed the tip against Max's cheek, gazing down as the dark blonde head turned towards the hard flesh, lips parting.

John groaned, slipping into Max's mouth. His fingers laced through Max's hair as the other man's hot mouth worked magic on him.

Max reveled in the feel of and taste of John. Skillfully he manipulated the other man with only his mouth and tongue. He felt John's hands grip his skull, fingers tightening as he exploded, moaning with pleasure as he pumped into Max's mouth and throat.

His knees giving out, John fell to the floor, pulling the blindfold off Max's head. Breathless, John sat up and kissed Max, tasting himself. Reaching behind Max, he fumbled with the belt still binding the other man's hands. He'd had enough of being Master and wanted his lover back instead of a slave.

As soon as the belt was gone, Max surged forward, pushing John backwards. Holding John's arms over his head, Max kissed him fiercely. After a long moment, Max pulled away, his aching shaft pressing against John's leg. "That was incredible."

"Thank you." John breathed, wresting a hand free to wrap around Max's shaft. "So were you."

Max closed his eyes and arched into the gloved hand. He lowered his mouth to John's kissing him again. [Take the gloves off ... please ...]

-----

Several hours later, they lay together in bed, John's head resting on Max's chest. The older man gently massaged John's temples, easing the headache he had developed. "John?" He spoke softly, not wishing to irritate the headache.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" John asked sleepily.

"You know what. Tonight."

John thought for a moment, trying to remember the argument he'd had with himself over whether or not do go through with it. Finally settling on an answer, he reached up and took Max's hands in his. He sat up and turned to face his lover. "Because you wanted me to."

Max blinked -- He was surprised, and it showed. "John ... You don't have to do something, especially not something like that just because I want it."

"Well, I didn't ..." He admitted, looking away. "To be honest ... I ... A part of me misses being in the Corps." Turning back around, he settled into Max's waiting arms, comforted by his prisons as he continued. "I know all the reasons they were disbanded -- and I agree. But ... Back then ... Telepaths ... even low level ones like me ... We had power -- control. I know I have power now, on the Excalibur, but it's not the same. It'll never be the same. I ... I can't explain it ... But I can say that what happened tonight ... It made me feel the way I used to ... I didn't realize how much I missed it until you walked in that door."

"What about 'Mr. Jones?' " Max asked after a moment, and felt John stiffen slightly in his arms.

"I'll deal with that when the time comes." John sounded distant and Max could sense the forbidding the other man felt, the fear of being sent back and 'retrained'. Max kissed the top of John's head, wrapping his arms tighter around the other man.

For a long moment they lay together, lost in their own thoughts, the gentle hum of the ship the only sound.

"John?" Max said presently.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good. Now let an old man get his sleep."

"Sleep? You planned on sleep tonight?"

"Oh god."

-30-