Title: Weekend At Adam's House

Author: Tayla

Fandom: TV Commercials (The Dell Interns)

Pairing: Adam/Darren

Rating: NC17

Category: Smut

Status: Completed June 5, 2003

Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask

Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted

Email: tayla36@aol.com

Authors Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/tayla36/index.html

Series/Sequel: I have an idea for a sequel.

Disclaimers: The Dell Interns belong to Dell. No money was made; I'm just doing this for fun.

Authors Notes: This is not a sequel. I wasn't entirely satisfied with the first Adam/Darren fic I wrote.

This one is a little hotter.

Summary: Darren goes home with Adam for the weekend, and Darren learns some new things.

Warnings: Graphic M/M sex


Weekend At Adam's House
by Tayla

We were getting in the car. We had to get to the mall and stop my parents from buying some
computer stuff from somewhere else. I honestly don't know what goes on in their heads sometimes. I mean, I work at Dell. They should know that I could get them a printer and a digital camera, no sweat.

"So Adam. Why do you have so many teddy bears?" He had to ask that, didn't he? Actually I'm
kind of glad he did. It gives me an opening.

"Oh that. Well, didn't you ever collect anything when you were a kid?"

"Yes but I collected baseball cards and matchbox cars. Collecting teddy bears is just so . . ."he
trailed off.

"Gay?" I filled in for him.

"Yeah, gay."

I turned and gave him a beatific grin. "When we get back, I'll show you my collection of GI Joes and Ken dolls."

He just gaped at me for a moment, and then laughed like I was joking. Oh you'll find out, Darren my friend. You'll find out just how much I'm not joking.

*****************************

We did find my parents in time to stop them from embarrassing the heck out of me by buying
products that aren't Dell. I stopped them just before they went into the electronics store."

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing?"

"Oh hi, sweetheart. Your dad wants a digital camera and I need a new printer for the computer in the den."

"But why are you coming here? Mom, I work at Dell. We have all that stuff."

Mom looked confused. "Adam honey, Mallory told us that Dell only has PC's."

I was stunned. "I spent all day Christmas day taking pictures. I printed them out the next day
and made copies for all of us. Where do you think I got the camera?"

They just looked at me. "Look, you don't need to get this stuff right now. I'll order it for you when I go to work on Monday, and you'll have it Tuesday. Okay?"

"But, Adam . . . "

"No buts Dad. I'm not going to let you buy stuff here when I could get it with my employee discount."

"All right son."

I heard Darren snickering a little behind me, and my folks tried to get a look at him over my
shoulder. So I introduced him.

"This is my friend Darren. We're all caught up on our school work, so we thought we would take a weekend off."

"Oh honey, I wish you had told us you were coming home." My mom told me. "We're taking Mallory and her girlfriend to the shore this weekend. We're leaving tomorrow morning and we won't be home until Sunday night."

"You and your friend are welcome to join us son."

That did not fit in with my plans at all. "Come on, Dad. I wanted to relax this weekend. Spending a couple of days with two annoying pre teens is not my idea of relaxing." I turned to Darren. "Unless you want to go?"

Darren shook his head. "I don't think so. I was hoping we could just veg out in front of the TV.
Or maybe play some basketball."

Perfect! And we will be playing, Darren. Just not basketball.

My mother must have seen the grin on my face, because she winked at me.

"Are you boys coming home now? I'm making spaghetti for dinner."

I glanced at Darren and he nodded. "Okay mom. Sounds good."

*****************************

We went home and ate spaghetti. Darren got right into teasing the girls with me. We had Mallory so pissed off, and Darren got her friend Ashley laughing so hard she shot juice out of her nose. He is so cool.

He even volunteered to help clean up the kitchen. I took that opportunity to go up to my room and
get ready. I took all the teddy bears off the bed and turned back the sheet. Then I jumped in the
shower and made sure I was clean, inside and out. I had supplies in the night stand, lube and
condoms. I didn't know if I'd be able to seduce Darren into actually fucking me or not, but I
decided it was best to be prepared.

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my room. Darren was already there, sitting on the end of the bed, playing with one of my teddy bears. He looked pensive. I closed the door and locked it behind me.

"Hey buddy. What's up?"

"I just had an interesting conversation with your Mother."

"Oh really?" I moved closer to him, standing there in just a towel, drying my hair with a second.

"She asked me if I had ever dated a white boy before."

Oh, go mom. Way to get him thinking. "And have you?"

"What?"

"Dated a white boy before me?" I took a few steps closer.

"Adam, we're not dating."

"Sure we are."

He just looked at me, dumbfounded.

"Darren, don't we go out to dinner together? And movies?"

"Well, yes . . ."

"And don't we spend just about all our free time together?"

"Yes . . ."

"And haven't I brought you home to meet my parents?"

He nodded.

"Darren, we are dating."

"But-but-but . . . don't date guys."

"No, you haven't dated guys before. There's a difference."

"I've never even thought about dating a guy."

"But you're thinking about it now." I smirked at him.

He looked at me startled.

"You're sitting there wondering what it would be like to kiss me."

"No . . ."

"Yes. And you're wondering if it's true."

"If what's true?"

"That guys give better head than girls." I thought his eyes were going to bug out of his head.

"I've never wondered that." he insisted.

"Sure you have. And now that you know I'm gay, you're wondering how well I give head."

"You're gay?"

"Darren. You're not usually this slow. Of course I'm gay. I told you that this afternoon. And I'm going to prove to you that guys do give better head."

By then I was kneeling on the floor in front of him. I could see the bulge in his pants and I reached up to run my finger along its length. "Is that for me?"

He flinched when I touched him. I knew he was nervous. He wasn't sure he wanted to do this, but he hadn't said no. And I certainly wasn't going to stop unless he did. When I first met him I thought he was one of the sexiest guys I had ever seen. Then we got to know each other and became friends.

I really like him.

And I really really want him.

He flinched again when I went for his pants. I managed to get him unbuttoned and unzipped. His
hard cock was tenting the front of his shorts, and I pulled them down too and got a good look at him.

"Oh, very nice, Darren."

I had only been with two guys before, and Darren was bigger than both of them. I would guess that he had about eight inches, but it wasn't too thick. I fell in love with it immediately. I imagined that it would feel just perfect sliding up my ass.

But first things first. I opened my mouth and took in the head, swirling my tongue around it. Darren moaned and I looked up at him. He was watching in fascination as I took more and more of his dick into my mouth. I winked and then relaxed my throat, and swallowed him down to the base.

"Adammmm . . . " he let out a strangled gasp. He reached out and grabbed my head and began to
thrust, fucking my mouth. Man, he was beautiful. Out of control, holding me tightly and moving my
head to meet his thrusts. I took him easily, I was so turned on. My own cock was tenting out the
towel. I took it off so I could stroke myself in time to Darren's thrusts.

I wanted us to come together, but he beat me to it, holding me down on his spurting prick. His scream seemed kind of muffled, and I looked up to find that he was biting down on the teddy bear.

I swallowed it all and wished that he had more to give me. He fell back on the bed gasping for
breath. I moved up and lay down next to him, lightly stroking myself, waiting for him to recover.

"Adam, that was fantastic." He said, after a few minutes.

I grinned at him. "So you believe it?"

"That guys give better head? Oh yeah."

Then he noticed that I was still hard. "You didn't come yet. What can I do for you? I don't think I
can do what you did."

"That's okay. You can just watch while I do myself." I was stretched out on my back, totally
naked. Darren was still fully clothed, stretched out on his side next to me, with his dick still hanging out of his pants.

He watched me with hot eyes as I began stroking in earnest. I was gasping a little. Making small
moaning whimpers as I got closer to climax.

Then he touched me. He ran his hand over my stomach and up to my chest, teasing one nipple.
And then he lowered his head and took the other into his mouth, his wet tongue teasing it to a hard
point.

I was jacking hard now, almost there. He looked into my face. I could feel his breath on my skin.
"Darren . . . ah, Darren . . . I'm gonna cum . . . "

He kissed me then, sealing his lips over mine and driving his tongue into my mouth. He swallowed
my screams of pleasure as I pumped out my climax onto my belly.

I was panting hard when he released my mouth. He put his head down on my chest and just lay
there.

"Darren, are you okay?"

He lets out a little laugh. "Yes I'm fine." He lifts his head and looks at me. "That was amazing
Adam. I wish you had told me we were dating weeks ago."

*****************************

It was late. It's been a few hours since Darren and I made love for the first time, and he's fast asleep, beside me in my bed.

I get up and pull on a pair of shorts so I can go to the bathroom without scaring anyone.

My mom is standing in the hallway when I come out, and she gives me a hug.

"I like him Adam."

"So do I, Mom."

"He seems like a nice young man. And he's much more well spoken than that Steve boy you used to date."

"Mom, Steve was all right."

"Well maybe you thought so honey, but I didn't like the way he called everybody 'Dude'."



End