Leather Angels at Lavender Lounge

by Ellen

msleatherfeather@yahoo.com

Fandom: Charlie's Angels

Pairing: Sabrina/Kelly

Rating: NC-17/BDSM

Summary: The Angels go undercover to find a murdering top

This is my first story for this group. I promised awhile back that I would write an erotic version of the Charlie's Angels, and here it is. I don't know what else to say.


Leather Angels At Lavender Lounge
by ellen

 

"Bitch, we'll see how long it takes you to get out of this," the stranger said, patting the woman's head and slipping out of the private room of the club.

The bound woman moaned around the gag. She pushed at the gag with her tongue, but it wouldn't budge. She wondered if her throbbing lip held the gag in place.

Panicking because she felt like the gag was tightening, she gasped for breath. As her eyes widen with each short intake of breath she tried to yell for help, but it sounded more like a gurgle from deep within a cave.

* * *

"She was barely conscious when the cleaning crew found her in the morning," Lea Deets said, hoping the Angels would take the case.

"She was tied up on a horse?" Kelly asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"A horse is for bondage. Am I right?" Sabrina rested her elbow on the bar and rubbed her chin, waiting for the client to answer.

"That's right," Lea said, looking from one angel to another. "It's a piece of equipment that is used for sm, which is sometimes known as leathersex."

"I see. She was blindfolded and gagged. Is that normal for ... sadomasochism?" Jill asked, smiling at Lea as she chose the last word.

"Yes, Jill, sometimes it is," Lea said, thinking that this was turning into more of a sm 101 discussion than about the case. She pushed up her sleeves and straightened her tie, sensing that Jill was flirting with her. "This is the third incident, and I want this top caught before someone dies. The women are starting to talk about the dangerous top hanging out at my club. I'm starting to lose business."

"We understand, Miss Deets," Bosley said, extending his hand to her for a handshake. "We'll be right on the case." He walked her to the door as he spoke.

After she left, the angels turned to the speakerphone.

"Angels, I know this is an unusual case," said the voice from the speakerphone.

"You can say that again, Charlie. I haven't worn leather since we posed as hookers to bust a murdering john."

"I know, Jill. I wouldn't ask you girls to do this, but Lea's father is a friend of mine from the war."

* * *

Lea fidgeted with her leather tie as she waited for the angels to arrive. When Sabrina and Kelly arrived, Lea sat stunned for a moment. After she shook it off, she walked over to greet them.

"My, you look lovely," Lea said, looking up and down Kelly. She enjoyed how the black and red corset pushed up the enticing breasts and accented the soft curves of Kelly's svelte frame.

"Thank you," Kelly said, curtsying.

"We're posing as partners," Sabrina said extending her hand for a shake.

Lea smiled and shook hands.

"A butch and femme couple. A great cover." Seeing Sabrina's gaze shift
from her to bouncing around the room, she added, "Well, if you ladies need anything, I'll be around. The bartender usually knows where to find me." As she spoke she noticed that Sabrina wore a white turtleneck under a leather vest. Lea let her eyes skim down her black jeans and wondered why this butch looked so uncomfortable in a lesbian bar.

"Jill's coming separately," Kelly offered before Lea made her escape.

"I'll keep an eye out for her," Lea said, walking away from the table.

* * *

"Well, hello, handsome. I'm Ms. Twyla."

"Hello, Ms. Twyla, I'm Bosley." As he spoke he wondered why this voluptuous woman frequented a gay bar. "May I buy you a drink, young lady?"

"Oh, yes, sir. As long as you call me 'young' you can do anything you please."

While Bosley motioned to the bartender, Ms. Twyla squeezed herself onto a barstool.

Since he heard nothing interesting from his earpiece that tapped into the microphones on the angels next door at the Lavender Lounge, he concentrated his attention on the buxom beauty before him.

"You are the first gentleman I have seen wearing a suit in this club in ages. These young pups, nowadays, wear clothes that need to be condemned."

"I know what you mean. Ladies don't dress up as glamorous as you are. Even though they should." Bosley wrapped her hand in his as he flirted with her.

"Do tell. Do tell," she said, leaning in closer to him.

* * *

Jill sauntered into the Lavender Lounge in a skimpy leather bikini as if she was walking the runway in a fashion show.

Lea looked up from the bar when the bartender whistled low as she washed out a glass. Following her stare, Lea saw Jill walking towards them.

"Hello, darling," Jill said.

"I decided to take you up on that tour of this fabulous place. Are you still up for it?"

Lea smiled at the soft, Texan accent and said, "I'm always ready to show a beautiful lady around."

Jill slipped her hand through the arm that Lea bent and extended to her. They walked away from the social section where Kelly and Sabrina sat toward the rest of the club.

"I'd like to see the play spaces, especially the private rooms where the victims were found." Even though she talked business, she whispered it in Lea's ear.

"Of course, lady, I'm all yours." Lea spoke as she ushered Jill into the public play space. "Not much going on yet, since it is still early."

Jill glanced around at the chains hanging from the ceiling, the toys hung on the walls, and the large equipment throughout the room. At the other end of the room a feminine brunette spoke into a husky butch's ear.

"Are they regulars? What's that they are using?"

"The butch strapped to the cross is Andi. She comes in pretty regular. The femme is one of my ex-girlfriends, Fran. She quit coming when we broke up, but over the last few months, she's started coming around. We don't speak much though."

Jill raised an eyebrow at the last statement.

Seeing it, Lea smiled and said, "It was a cat fight of a break up. Not pretty at all. Not at all like Tracie and me."

"Who's Tracie?"

"She's the bartender. You met her when you came in."

Jill shook her head in recognition and took Lea's arm for the tour to continue.

"Now, we'll go upstairs to see the private rooms."

As they walked up, Jill pressed closer to Lea to let by several women wearing blue jean shorts and lavender shirts with the club's logo on the front.

"Hey, Lea, don't get too comfy with her. You still owe me a birthday spanking. Don't forget," said one of the women as she walked past.

"I could never forget you, Holly."

When the women were out of sight, Jill asked, "Who's that?"

"She's one of my waitresses. We're having a private play party here at the club to celebrate her birthday, Sunday." Lea explained as they continued up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs Jill saw several rooms with "private" signs on the doors.

"Here we are. This is the room where the latest victim was found."

"Does anyone check on the people in these rooms?" Jill asked, looking around the room. She noticed it had only a couple pieces of the large equipment like she had seen in the public room.

"Every so often a DM, Dungeon Master will glance in, but we try not to intrude too much unless we think something is going on." Walking over to it, Lea said, "This is the horse she was tied to."

"I see," Jill said, running her fingers over the leather of it. "Do they have to sign up for these rooms?"

"There are sheets outside the door." Lea walked to the door and pointed to the clipboard. "If a room is opened, they sign up for it here. The night she was found, there was no signature. Not everyone signs up like they should."

Jill shook her head and said, "I think I've seen enough. I should probably go down and mingle now."

* * *

Noticing earlier that the couples were cuddling, Sabrina draped her arm over Kelly's shoulder.

Forgetting that they were on assignment, she stroked the soft skin. When she noticed that Kelly looked from her to her hand, she stopped moving her hand and said,

"Let's have a look around."

"I want to get a drink to take with me."

At the bar Sabrina asked for a mixed drink.

"I'm sorry. We only serve wine, beer, fruit juices, soda, and water."

"I'll take white wine," Kelly said.

"I'll take the same," Sabrina said, wiping her sweaty palms on her jeans.

After they received their drinks, they wandered off toward the play space. Sabrina held her wine in the hand closest to Kelly, so she wouldn't have to hold that delectable hand in hers. She figured that if Kelly took her hand she could blame the wetness on the glass. Seeing only two couples in the public space, they decided to check out the private rooms on the second floor.

They peeked into the rooms, noticing that each room has different types of equipment and different themes.

Looking into the private room decorated with an doctor's exam table and hospital greens, Kelly said, "This room reminds me of the case when we went undercover as nurses. Do you remember that one?"

"How could I forget?" Sabrina imagined Kelly dressed in the white nurse outfit, while Kelly laughed and talked about the case.

"Are you listening to me?"

Sabrina looked over at Kelly when her question intruded into her fantasy. "Of course, I was listening."

Kelly jumped up onto the exam table, and Sabrina noticed her breasts bounce up and expose a brown nipple for a fraction of a moment.

Sabrina swallowed.

"You're acting weird tonight. Are you okay?"

Sabrina smiled in response.

* * *

While Jill talked to Tracie at the bar, a waitress put a hand on her arm and said, "A friend of yours said to meet her up in one of the private rooms."

Jill looked around for Kelly and Sabrina. Not seeing them, she thanked the waitress.

Jill drank her last sip of juice and winked at the bartender as she walked toward the stairs.

* * *

Sabrina drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly. As she released the breath she leaned in and kissed Kelly. When the lips opened and invited Sabrina's tongue into her mouth, she wrapped her arms around the feminine woman and pulled her closer. She trailed her fingers over the bare back to the edge of the corset and savored the feel of it under her touch.

Kelly pulled away from the kiss, gasping for breath. "I never knew."

Sabrina tangled her fingers into the long, dark brown waves of hair and used it to pull Kelly to her. She unlaced the corset as she savored her lips.

As the corset loosened its hold on Kelly, Sabrina tightened hers. She leaned Kelly backed onto the table and crawled on top. While she tasted the released breasts, Kelly pushed at her vest until it fell to the floor.

Kelly worked her hand under the turtleneck and fondled the small breasts she found.

Sabrina moaned at the touch, and it vibrated through Kelly's nipple causing her to arch her back.

* * *

While they made love, Jill looked into the empty rooms for them.

"Jill? Lea said she has a surprise for you. She wanted me to bring you in here for her."

Jill followed the woman into one of the private rooms.

"She wanted me to blindfold you, so you don't see the surprise until she's ready," the woman said, slipping it onto the angel.

Jill stood still, trying to get used to the darkness.

Suddenly she felt herself shoved against something and roped sliding across her skin.

"Lea, darling, I don't do bondage until after a candlelight dinner."

"Shhh." As she heard the noise she felt a finger softly brush across her lips. Sensing danger, she kicked as the person tried to tie her leg. Her foot shot up and hit the person. She heard a loud thud and a moan. Sensing the person walking toward her again, she swung both legs up and kicked them again.

Kicking madly, she screamed.

"Bitch, shut up. I'll gag you if you scream again," the woman said, slapping Jill across the face.

Jill's head swung to the side from the force.

* * *

Sabrina kissed Kelly on her belly above her mound as she worked her way up the trim body.

"Come here."

Sabrina obeyed and crawled up for the kiss Kelly had for her. As they kissed their juices mingled. Their fragrances danced together and intoxicated them.

"HELP!!!!!"

Hearing the screams, they jerked apart and grabbed their clothes and ran down the hall.

* * *

"Freeze," Sabrina yelled from the door. Kelly and Sabrina scuffled with the two women.

Lea ran into the room and released Jill from the ropes and blindfold.

* * *

"Well, girls, tell Charlie that I'm sorry that I missed his call, but I have a date with a delightful woman," Bosley said, straightening his tie.

The three women turned to him and said, "Date?"

"Is there something we need to know, Bos?"

At that moment Twyla entered the room and said, "Are we ready to go?"

Bosley waved at the girls and wrapped his arm around her, while they left.

The angels giggled.

"Should we tell him?" Sabrina asked from the bar.

"I think he'll find out soon enough," Jill said, laughing.

Kelly shrugged, smiled and said, "To each his own."

"Angels, I hear that the case was a success."

"Yes, Charlie, the two women were angry because they disagreed with Lea about who should have won a leather contest and wanted to put her out of business," Sabrina said, lifting her drink up for a sip.

"Are you okay, Jill?" Charlie asked.

"Just like new," Jill said, lifting her arms as if Charlie could see her.

"I hear you girls got a taste of why I love women so."

Kelly and Sabrina glanced across the room at each other. Kelly said, "You could say that again, Charlie."

"Well, I'm glad you girls are safe."

Hearing the phone clicked off from the other end, Jill jumped up off the beige couch and said, "I have to go get ready for dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yes, Lea wants to take me out to dinner."

"Beware of the horse," Kelly said, teasing.

"I think she should beware of me. I might show her a demo of how I won the hog tying contest back home."

"Have fun," Sabrina said, sitting in the chair next to Kelly.

"I will," Jill said over her shoulder as she walked out of the door.

"How about we go to dinner, now?" Sabrina asked.

"I'd love to."

=====
1)several stories - archives
http://www.AmoretOnline.com
2)Erotic Haiku
http://www.domsview.com/Poetry.htm
3)"Genderella"
http://www.geocities.com/fasterthanlife_2000
4)"Medusa's Mistress"
http://www.AdultStoryCorner.com
5)"Medusa's Mistress"
http://www.peacockblue.com

6)"It's In the Cards" Writing Porn For Fun & Profit 4/2/01
http://www.katyterrega.com/newsletter14.html