Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
355
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,538

Brave Snake: Holidays in the Dungeon

Summary:

rating: pg13
main characters: Drusilla, Severus Snape
disclaimer: you know they aren't mine.
distribution: Twisting, Mental Wanderings, or you could ask.
notes: set in the Brave Snake universe. FfA pairing #168.

Work Text:

Brave Snake: Holidays in the Dungeon
by Lucinda

 

Severus sighed as he buttoned up his robe. "The holidays, again."

"Every year, my dragon." Drusilla giggled, sliding long white gloves over her arms. "It's like a bit circle of the seasons, going around and around in circles, except that we're never quite back where we started from."

"I know." He passed her the tall boots, wondering how long it would take before the white leather was stained with blood.

"You don't seem very happy about it." She moved closer, running cool fingers over his robes, licking over his earlobe before nipping sharply, drawing a trace of blood.

"Is there a reason to be cheerful?" He wrapped his arms around her, caressing her sleek body. "I don't sing, the trees are usually gaudy, and I have nobody to exchange gifts with. And before you ask, no, we can't eat the carolers."

"What if we tie the old man into a chair, bound by his own beard? It's long enough." She raked nails over his back, not ripping the fabric but offering teasing hints for later. "Then we could paint the halls red and blind them with the holly."

"Tempting." He smiled at the idea.

She spun away, her arms outstretched as the crimson skirt belled out around her. "I can hear the stars like little silver bells. We can go and make certain the papers are given back, and then... Oh, we can come back down here and I can make you sing."

"I don't sing, my sweet." His arms crossed as he watched her.

Her _expression was far too confident as she smiled. "I didn't mean holiday songs, my dragon-childe. I meant that little noise that you make when I..."

He cut off her words with a kiss, deep and sensual. "I passed all the papers back yesterday. Why do we need to leave at all?"

"Ohhh..." She relaxed against him, and nibbled over his neck. "I guess we don't."

He would have to admit that it did turn out to be the most enjoyable holiday season that he'd ever experienced.

 

end Holidays in the Dungeon.