Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Mulder/Krycek
    This story is basically a missing scene from the episode "Millenium". It is also a sequel to a previous story called "Solisti" To fully understand this story, it might be a good idea to read the first one
    Thaks to my friend, Mace, for doing these graphics for me.
    Warnings and Disclaimers: I don't own these chracters, alas, I wish I did. If I did, however, I think I'd treat them better. You will not find a bad Krycek or a mad Mulder here--this is a romance straight and simple. This story is definately NC-17, with lots and lots of m/m loveliness...er..naughtiness, some controversial themes and a number of uses of coarse and naughty language.
    To Archivists from here to Riticula: please, if you deem this story worthy of your archive, go ahead. Just send me a little note and tell me where my babbies have ended up, if you can. And just a final note of thanks to my two friends, and you know who you are, who have looked at this and given me their viewes.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,060
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    840