Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
3,125
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,090

Little Blair

Summary:

A special Task force made up of the Major Crimes Unit and Special Victims break up a Child porn ring, Det. Ellison rescues and takes in Blair Sandburg, while searching for his mother and makes a discovery that will change his and little Blair's life forever.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Little Blair The Series
Part One
The Rescue
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karl Jackson jerked the curly hair child back into his apartment hissing, "Listen kid how many times do I have to tell ya, now get your little ass back into your room. I'll deal with ya when I get home."
Glaring up at the older man yelling, "I hate you."
Cuffing the boy around the head as he shot back, "The feeling mutual brat now just get inside before you regret it."
"No! you're not my father."
Lifting the boy off his feet as he snarled, "Listen you little shit I don't even want to be your father. God know why I agree to look after you." Dropping the child back onto his feet Karl pushed the boy back into the apartment.
Stumbling into the livingroom spinning with fire in his blue eyes the boy spat out, "Cuz you wanna sleep with my mother."
Cuffing the kid about the head hard as he replied, "Got that right brat and look what it got me? A brat that's only good for one thing." Chuckling as he noticed the boy flinch. Pushing the child into the little bedroom he slept in, all the while cursing the kid's mother for leaving before his plans started, slaming the door shut and locked the kid in his room Karl smiled to himself he knew a good thing when he saw it though and it was such a good money maker. Karl headed out of his apartment ready to make his meeting with a client who was interested in the boy on time.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Five year old Blair Jacob Sandburg curled up in the middle of the single mattress silent tears running down his chubby cheeks, laying as still as he possibly could, when he did move he whimpered in pain and fresh tears would fall, cringing when he heard Karl yelling at him to shut the hell up burying his face in the pillow to muffle his crying, he didn't want Karl coming back into the room again.
Closing his eyes he tried his hardest to forget what happened to him since Karl came home with the stranger, Karl had told him that he was to do everything the man asked him to do, he tried to fight but the man just laughed and hit him then did as he wished to him, all the while Karl took pictures of what was happening to him, he remember watching as money exchanged hands after and Karl excited whispers, 'Welcome to your new life kiddo, do as you're told and you'll have an easy life, if not then it's gonna be painful for you, just remember even if you fight it still going to happen no matter what some even love a little fight, so brat you decide which way it gonna be kid easy or hard makes no differents to me.'
Exhausted Blair slipped into an uneasy sleep.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Detective James Joseph Ellison ran a hand tiredly through his hair, his eyes falling on the file that laid opened in front of him looking up at his captain and friend as he asked, "I thought I left this sort of thing when I left Vice."
Simon Banks Captain of Major Crimes looked out the window as he said, "The Mayor has this case kick up to us and SUV."
"Special Victims?"
"Yeah this case is big Jim. He wants a task force that has worked these sort of cases before, and Jim you were especially asked for by SVU. I don't need to tell you that we need to take these guys down and down hard."
Jim nodded he wasn't all that surprised to be asked for since he had helped SVU out on a high profile case two years ago before transferring over to Major Crimes. Looking up from the file Jim watched as Simon stared out the window with a thoughtful look on his face, Jim glanced down and noticed that his friend's hands were curled into fists, he knew that his friend was imaging his four year old son Darrel in the place of the child in the photo's that laid spread on the desk.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chrissy Burkes strolled into Major Crimes glancing about till she spotted her long time friend James Joseph Ellison, JJ for short, they had grown up together, she pissed as hell making her way over to Ellison's desk slamming a file onto his desk as she cursed, "They have a new kid JJ, the site is getting alot of hits, they're bidding on him right now, god JJ he's the youngest that we know of so far, he's only five years old but looks alot younger than he is, he small for his age."
Flipping the file over Jim found himself staring into the deepest blue eyes he had ever seen, with reddish brown curls framing his angelic face.
Tearing his eyes away from the photo asking, "Have they got to him?"
Chrissy snarled, "Yeah Wayne won the first bidding war and spent a couple of hours with the kid, the sick fucker he describe his antics with his buddy Van and what we can tell it's bad."
Nodding Jim glanced back at the photo saying, "Is everything ready to go?"
"Yup Dave placed his bid just before the dead line and he just got his confirm notice when I left."
Jim push away from his desk asking, "Where?"
Chrissy narrowed her eyes saying, "2345 Kingston Road, Apartment B leased by Karl Jackson a known seller of kids to pedophiles and peddler of kiddie porn."
Jim looked back down at the photo of the curly hair boy, he didn't know why but he felt drawn to the child, "Is this child the snake's sort?"
Chrissy shivered at her friend's tone, placing a hand on his arm as she told him, "As far as we know he never actually touch the kids himself, we have a file on him and he takes orders from other who likes little boys and girls. He was last seen with a red head woman two months ago, we think that the boy may be hers but we're not sure."
"So he would have started dating her to get the boy?"
"Yeah that how he usually works, someone would have placed a order for a certain type if there is more than one order for the same type he runs a auction and the highest bidder gets the kid first then the next highest and so and so till everyone on the list was done and then if any of them wish to buy the child he or she can."
Jim grinned evilly as he replied, "So he not just a peddler of flesh but also a slaver? Well not anymore. He never going to touch another child ever again, he's going down hard."
"Jim this has to go by the book."
Looking over at his friend saying, "Don't worry I'm not going to kill him, hurt him yes but not kill. Mmm what you say to maiming him?"
Chrissy smiled as she understood his meaning.
"What time is the deal going down?"
"Six."
"Good."
Without another word Jim sat back down and glanced at the photo as he whispered to the child in the photo, "Hang on Chief, I'm coming."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Waking slowly Blair tried to cling to his dreams where he was safe in the arms of a tall man with brown hair, who had promised to come for him. With a smile Blair whispered, "Daddy coming for me real soon." Snuggling into his pillow as he smiled knowing that soon his nightmare would be finally over and he'd soon be safe.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
David Nubar hated going undercover as a pedophile the lowest of lowest in his book, knocking on the door of the apartment muttering, "Chris this is the last time you hear me?"
When the door swung open Dave smiled brightly as he held out his hand saying, "I'm Gavin Simms."
Karl nodded as he asked, "You have the stuff?"
"Yup sure do." Opening his bag he handed the package he was told to bring with him for the meeting.
Glancing over his shoulder Karl widen the door saying, "Come in and have a seat, you have to share the boy tonight hope you don't mind."
Outraged Dave asked, "I paying you a lot of money for the kid and you're letting someone else get him before I have?"
"Don't worry there plenty to go around and I'll give you a discount."
Dave muttered, "See that you do. So who was so important that you decided to cut into my time with the boy?"
"Never you mind." Karl strolled over the close door and opened it just enough to poke his head through and asked, "Nearly done?" "Good, good his next custom is waiting." "I'll ask him." Turning Karl asked, "Ya interested in starring in a film with the kid?"
Before he could replied the door to the apartment burst open, "Cascade PD."
Karl stuttered, "What the hell going on?"
Without answering Jim raced through the room and threw open the closed door and with a roar he leapt into the room.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Stunned as he heard a roar behind him, Steven Jackson, younger brother to Karl, turned just as he was thrown off the child and the bed only to land stunned against the wall, not even fighting as he was handcuffed by a uniform officer, he didn't even really hear the officer as he was read his right, he just watched wide eyed as the big man who had thrown him off the boy gently cradle the child to his chest and whisper to the boy smoothly to calm the child down.
Jim glanced up when he felt someone watching him snarling at the officer, "Get that garbage out of here before I do something that I won't regret doing."
Without another word Jim carefully wrapped the boy up in a blanket and lifted him into his arms.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Blair clung the man he had seen in his dreams whispering, "Daddy?"
Shocked Jim looked down at his charge feeling that it felt right being called daddy by the child. Jim felt his heart melt when he looked into the boy's midnight blue eyes and in that moment he decided to not deny the boy, running his hands over the shivering boy's back saying, "Shh you're safe now, daddy here."
Snuggling deeper into Jim Blair sobbed with relief knowing that his nightmare was finally over, letting himself relax knowing that nothing would harm him while with his daddy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Simon walked into the room and saw his hard ass friend comfort the curly hair boy they had just rescued from a life of being a sex slave, he approached them carefully when he got to the edge of the bed he said, "Jim the Paramedics are waiting outside to check on the boy."
Simon heard the low moan and watched in stunned silent as Jim calmed the child with soft words and a hand sliding over the boy's riots of curls.
Looking up from the child on his lap and up to his boss saying, "Simon this is Blair, Blair this is my friend and boss Simon he's here to help you also."
Blair twisted his head just enough so he could see his new daddy's friend his eyes widen as he took in the huge man standing at the end of the bed ducking his head as he whispered in awe, "He big daddy."
Simon felt his jaw drop when Blair called Jim his daddy he waited for the denial he felt sure was coming, he was stunned when he heard Jim whisper back, "He sure is but you want to know a secret?" Blair nodded forgetting his aches and pains while leaning against his daddy chest, "Secet?"
Jim smiled as he said, "Yes a secret, you know what a secret is?"
Blair nodded his head as he said, "Yup secet is when you know somethin' otter don't know."
"That's right Simon here might look big and mean but he just a big old teddy bear."
Blair looked back at Simon then back at Jim wide eye then back at Simon with a shy smile as he asked, "He righ Sir? Are you just a big old teddy bear?"
Simon moved closer to the bed as he replied, "My son thinks so."
"Your son?"
Simon nodded as he looked over the boy's head at Jim as he told the boy, "Yes he name is Darrel he's four nearly five, how old are you?"
Blair held up his hand and held up all his fingers as he said, "Five, I just turned five."
Simon knew he needed to question the boy as gently as possible smiling at him as he asked, "I'm Simon and you would be?"
"I'm Blair Jacob Sandburg."
Jim frowned as he tried to remember where he knew the name Sandburg before from, he knew that it wasn't that common for everyday.
Sitting on the edge of the bed Simon asked, "Blair do you know how to get in touch with your mother?"
"Nope. Naomi gone wandering somewhere, she'll come when she reddy to be a mommie again." Sticking a finger into his mouth he began to cry softy, "She left me here with him."
Jim felt an intense hatred for a woman he didn't know flash through his body, he unconsciously tightening his grip around the child.
Blair wriggled a bit as the arm about him tighten, groaning when he felt the pain flash through his body biting back a wail turning his head till he was facing Jim's chest and he buried his face into Jim's chest mumbling, "It hurts daddy, make it stop."
Jim cuddled Blair closer to him as he tried not to panic, looking over at Simon as he yelled, "Get the paramedics in here now!" Jim moved carefully and laid Blair back onto the bed all the while saying, "It's going to be okay Chief helps on it's way."
Simon rushed over to the door and yelled, "Need help in here now."
The room burst into a flurry of motion.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jim didn't remember much of the trip to the hospital as it all happened in a blur, he vaguely remembered Simon leading him out of the room and the apartment building and into his car, didn't remember the drive or being lead to the waiting room to wait for news of Blair.
Simon watched over his friend in concern while they waited for a doctor to let them know how the child was.
Jim glanced over at his friend saying suddenly, "I need to have a DNA test done."
Frowning Simon asked, "Why?"
Catching Simon's eye as he replied, "I'm not sure but I think Blair is related to me somehow. I know for sure that I'm not his father but we are related somehow and I'd like to have it confirmed though."
Simon jaw dropped in shock before he could reply a young doctor walked into the waiting room and asked, "Is there anyone here for Blair Sandburg?"
Jumping to his feet and rushing over to the young doctor saying, "We are."
Doctor Ryan Carlos looked between the two men asking, "Are there any family members here?"
Without blinking an eye Jim stepped forward saying, "I'm his father."
Carlos ignored the stunned look that crossed Blair's father friend as he said, "I'm Dr. Ryan Carlos and I'll be looking after your son during his stay with us."
Jim asked, "How is he?"
"Mr. Sandburg..."
Jim cut him off saying, "Detective Jim Ellison, his mother and I are no longer together."
"Sorry Det. Ellison as I was saying your son has been through a very great trauma, he came through surgery rather well, the next twenty-four hours will tell us more."
Jim frowned as he asked, "Surgery?"
"Yes Det. Ellison we had to repair the internal damage that was done, we managed to repair and stop the bleeding, your son is very luckly to still be alive if it was left any long he may had died before he could receive any help."
Jim felt his face drain of colour before the doctor could say another word he asked, "When can I see my son?"
Carlos looked at his notes before saying, "You can see him soon Mr. Ellison he in recovery now and will be moved into ICU in an hour. Before you do see him I have more to go over with you once all our findings are in, so I suggest that in the mean time for you to get some food and to get into some clean clothes. I'll discuss everything then and his treatment he'll need to recover fully."
Nodding Jim started to turned towards Simon when he turned back asking, "You did test for. . ."
Holding up his hand cutting off Jim's question by saying, "Yes we're running test for all sexual tranmitted diseases and we're waiting for the results. I had the lab put a rush on them and should have the results back by the time you come back."
Stunned Jim slowly made his way towards the chairs and sat down heavily as he said, "What I am going to do Simon?"
Sitting next to his friend Simon patted Jim's knee saying, "You have to remain strong for that little boy he going to need you and for some reason he has claimed you has his daddy."
Jim closed his eyes resting his head against the wall behind him asking, "What do I know about being a father?"
Simon chuckled, "That my friend has be a mystery to all parents. I'm sorry to say that kids do not come with a manual, but fear not you have people to help you out here."
Jim tirely scrubed his face asking, "What do I do first?"
"First off we get some food and some clean clothes for you, then we come back here and see what the doctor has to say then you go and see Blair, by then we will know what to do from there. Jim first thing tomorrow you go and get that DNA test done to find out for sure if you're right."
Jim opened his eyes and looked over at him saying, "Doesn't matter Simon it feels right that he's mine."
"Courts won't agree with you on that you need more proof than your feelings to go on."
"I know and I'm going to do anything in my power to keep Blair with me."
Simon grinned as he patted his friend on the back saying, "I didn't doubt that for a moment my friend."
TBC

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Tay_Angel.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.