Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    (after "Out of Sight")
    Pairing: Nigel/Bug
    Archive: WWOMB, Crossing Jordan Slash list, anyone else who's interested, but please ask first. Thanks!!!
    Summary: The current season is not providing nearly enough Bug-Nigel - or is it all off camera? This is the second of a series (more or less; Season of our Discontent was actually where it started, but I plan to redo it in context to what I'm starting here), set between and around the eps this season, to speculate on my personal fave pair of guys. This is the second one, set during and after "Out of Sight".
    Disclaimer: I so wish I had a tall, British guy of my very own. Sigh. For now, I'm just borrowing, with no intent to harm.
    Author's Notes: Miriam is once more a goddess. All mistakes and inconsistencies are mine.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,448
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    710