Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
398
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,274

New Year Surprise

Summary:

On New Year’s Day, Krycek gives Mulder a big surprise.

Work Text:

New Year Surprise

 

Title: New Year Surprise
Author: Emerald Starburst
Fandom: X-Files/Law & Order
Pairing: Fox Mulder/Mike Logan
Summary: On New Year's Day, Krycek gives Mulder a big surprise.
Archive: Yes.
Rating: PG-13
Status: Complete
Series/Sequel: Time of Your Life, sequel to Time of Your Life.
Website: emeraldsnotepad.com/index.php
Disclaimer: Don?t own the boys (darn it!) No money to be made here.
Authors notes: Written for the MPREG Holiday Fic Drive. I finally finished Time of Your Life, but I?m nowhere near done with the guys.
Warnings: Slash. m/m. Mpreg. A little language and some innuendo.

========================================

Mulder curled up next to Mike and sighed. "Happy New Year, love."

Mike smiled brightly and ran his fingers through his husband?s sweat-dampened hair. "That was one hell of a New Year's kiss."

"Kiss? I thought we were having mind-blowing sex when the ball hit the streets. 2004 is going to be one fantastic year."

"I'll say." The couple kissed. "And our son decided to sleep through. Hallelujah!"

"Are you sure you don't mind missing out on the partying?" Mulder asked with concern.

"Ha! Believe me, this is the only party I need. You, me, and Phil down the hall."

"So what's your New Year's resolution going to be?" Mulder's fingers stroked Mike's full lips. Mike nipped them playfully.

"I don't have any. I have everything I ever wanted."

"Way to blow a guy away. God, I love you." He paused in thought. "Speaking of blowing...?"

They laughed, and Mike proceeded to blow Mulder'... mind.

After, Mike fell asleep, and Mulder was enjoying the afterglow. Something made him turn his head, and he saw Alex Krycek walk out of the shadows. He was surprised to see a thoughtful expression on the wraith's face.

"What's the matter, Krycek? Lost your best buddy?"

"In a way." He paused and searched the FBI man's face. "I just got word. I've earned my second chance. I'm being reborn.?

"Well," said Mulder, nonplused. "I guess this is goodby, then. We won't be seeing each other again."

"Not like this."

Mulder frowned. "What does that mean?"

Krycek smiled, and he bent over to whisper something in Mulder's ear. He vanished into the shadows, just as his words registered in Mulder's mind.

"What do you mean, I should have checked the expiration date on that box of condoms?!"

End

Oh my!