Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
210
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,446

Kissing Toad

Summary:

rating: pg13
main characters: Faith, Mort
disclaimer: you know they aren't mine.
distribution: Twisting, Mental Wanderings - anyone else want it?
notes: consider this a holiday 'What if?' for the universe of A Prince Among Toads.

Work Text:

Kissing Toad
by Lucinda

 

"Hey, Faith." Mort's voice was low, slightly husky. "You weren't trying to sneak out and go patrolling on your own, were you?"

"No." Faith blinked, shifting her weight awkwardly. "I wouldn't do that."

"You have to admit that it looked a bit like that." He crawled out of the bed, his boxers riding low on his hips. In honor of the season, there was a mistletoe print over them, which had caused Faith to raise her eyebrows and Mort to blush.

"Really?" Faith grinned, leaning against the wall. "I didn't think I had to admit to anything. One of the amendments to the Constitution."

"I'm not American, I'm British." He moved closer, and one hand went to either side of her on the wall. "I never signed that constitution, and I don't think I'm bound by it."

"What are you planning?" Faith whispered, intrigued.

His lips covered hers, and his arms slid over her shoulders. The kiss didn't stop until her breathing was fast and her knees were wobbly. "I think I can persuade you not to go patrolling alone. It's much more enjoyable in bed with me."

Her arms wrapped around him, pulling mort in for another kiss.

"I think I'm persuaded."

 

End Kissing Toad.