Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
256
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,100

Phantoms

Summary:

"A slashy double drabble of Dutch/Vic goodness."

Work Text:

Title: - Phantoms.

Author: - Katt.

E-mail: - kattanon@hotmail.com

Rating: - PG.

Feedback: - Like it or loathe it let me know.

Archive: - Archived at the Shield Fanfiction Archive.

Disclaimer: - I don't own any of the characters of The Shield, they all belong to Shawn Ryan and FX.

Author's Notes: - A slashy double drabble of Dutch/Vic goodness.

 

Phantoms.

Hands holding him down, trapping him. Grabbing, scratching, bruising, never gentle, always taking. He struggled, the other was always stronger, no escape. Always the same, he knew what would happen. The humiliation, the pain, the guilt, dragging him down.

The hands holding him became gentle, stroking, caressing, calming him. A voice familiar and loved. Words indistinct, on the edge of his consciousness, their tone soothing, comforting. The other man, the one in his nightmares, the one from his past could no longer reach him, no longer hurt him. Relaxing into deeper sleep surrounded by respect and love.

*

Vic watched as Dutch's face relaxed, the nightmare past. He'd been awoken by quiet whimpers and sobs. Reaching out drawing Dutch's tightly curled form to him, gently stroking his back as he spooned in behind him. Whispering soothing words of love until the younger man had gradually relaxed in his arms. It was a familiar routine, and Vic once more wished he could have ten minutes alone with whoever had hurt Dutch so badly that he still haunted his dreams.

Gently kissing Dutch's shoulder Vic wondered about the nights Dutch had been alone with his phantoms, and vowed always to be beside him.